Author Topic: [Guide] Achievements System  (Read 3025 times)

Offline Lxuraz

• Manhood isn't about your favourite color - Lxuraz
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
[Guide] Achievements System
« on: 12 01, 2018, 01:42:56 pm »
Achievements system is a system that allows players to achieve things that they get a reward for, Payment, Achievements system is like a motivation that motivates players to achieve things that they've never tried to achieve, Achievements are divided into 4 sections (Server, Criminals, Civilians, Law), /Achievements includes many achievements to achieve, Yet it's not easy to achieve them, Not all of them, There are some achievements that we consider as Easy/medium/hard/hard to a superior level, The /achievement has been updated over the years, updated, and is still being updated. Many suggestions till this moment include new additions to the /achievement system, The current Achievement isn't impossible to achieve but it actually takes time, We can't destroy the fact that /achievements system is one of the best additions that has ever been added, Because of it's simplicity, fun, challenge, motivation.

Frequently asked questions regarding /achievements:

How to use/see achievements: Write /achievements.
How many parts the /achievements system has been divided for: 4 parts, Server, Law, Criminal, Civilian.
How I can know that I've achieved this achievement: Use /achievements then take a look at the achievement that you would like to achieve, If it is colored with red, then you have not achieved it yet, If it's colored with green then you have achieved it already.
If you think that you have already achieved this achievement but you didn't get the rewards, follow these steps to know what you can do in case this happens for you:
First of all, Make sure that you have already achieved the achievement if you make sure that you have achieved the achievement with valid proof, Then report it in the Quality Assurance board
If you think that you have achieved this achievement a long time ago and you have not received the payment try doing the following:
You've achieved an achievement and you have not received the payment yet, e.g you've robbed 10 ATMs and you have not received the achievement then try to rob an ATM again if you don't receive the payment then collect valid proofs and report it to the Development board.

Additional information regarding the /achievements.
Once you achieve an achievement you will receive the payment instantly with the picture below.

Also, that is the Achievements sounds

This guide has some information that I had thought up off of the top of my head If you've any idea to add a reply down in the "Reply section" I hope it was a valid guide to follow.
« Last Edit: 23 10, 2022, 12:05:43 am by iFrank »
Ex.Regluar Community Member - Ex.Tutorial & Guides board moderator

Offline DesiigneR

• Junior Community Member
  • The Panda
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: DesiigneR
Re: Achievement system.
« Reply #1 on: 13 01, 2018, 12:45:37 am »
Helpful guide but the sound’s link doesn’t work
;)

guest63610

« Reply #2 on: 21 01, 2018, 01:19:45 pm »
your youtube link dosn"t work

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Senior Community Member
  • Talos guide you!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 28 03, 2019, 11:51:50 pm »
Helpful guide but the sound’s link doesn’t work
Fixed
your youtube link dosn"t work
I guess you're talking about the sound's link as well. Well, fixed.