Author Topic: Law: Police Detective  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Law: Police Detective
« on: 20 04, 2018, 04:29:50 am »

Police Detective

Where and how to take this job?
You can take the job inside LSPD or using /go Police Detective if you have 100.000 Arrest Points.

What should I do once I'm employed?
Our new Detective Job, consists of 2 stages. First, you will see a dead body marked in your map, which you will need to go photograph at the crime scene. Once photographed, the body will be sent to the morgue, and clues will appear around it. You need to photograph and pick the clues up. This will allow you to identify who the 3 suspects for the ongoing case are.

What kinds of evidences can I find?
Shotgun (ID 349)
Sawnoff (ID 350)
Flowers (ID 325)
Knife (ID 335)
Shovel (ID 337)
Silenced Pistol (ID 347)
Sniper (ID 358)
Burger (ID 2703)
Drink and food boxes (ID 2837)
Rubbish box (ID 928)
Capsule (ID 3082)
Basketball (ID 1946)
Wheel (ID 1025)
Cup (ID 2647)
Pizza (ID 2702)
Booger (ID 2769)

Once you have photographed the evidences and identified the 3 suspects, you will gain access to the Case File, which you can open with the 'M' key. Three houses will be randomly marked on your map for you to question the suspects.

How many different cases are there?
1) Questioning:
This type of case is to be solved by questioning all 3 suspects. Their answers will lead you to the guilty suspect.
2) Kill:
This type of case, will have a suspect attack you on sight. By killing the suspect you will succeed in the case. If you die, you will lose.
3) Evidence:
You will need to gather evidence from each house until the murder weapon is found. This will lead you to who the suspect is in your Case File.

* Every case has suspects to be questioned and evidence to be gathered. You won't know what solves the case before hand. You need to actually use your brain.
* Evidence must always be photographed before picking it up.

How to interrogate a suspect?
Go to the suspect house, get inside the blue marker and press N to enter, then approach the suspect and the Q&A will pop-up.

How to solve a case?
It depends on the type of the case. However, if you have not found the evidence of the crime, or no suspect has been killed, you will have to check out each version of the story told by each suspect. Once you decide who actually commited the crime, you can arrest him through the Case File by pressing M and then selecting the guilty one.

What are the achievable levels and payments?
L0: Until 99 cases solved ($16,800)
L1: 100 cases solved ($18,480) - 1.1
L2: 200 cases solved ($20,160) - 1.2
L3: 400 cases solved ($23,520) - 1.4
L4: 800 cases solved ($28,560) - 1.7
L5: 2000 cases solved ($33,600) - 2

* The numbers next to each payment refer to the multipliers.

What are the Arrest Points I will earn according to my level?
L0: 25 Arrest Points
L1: 35 Arrest Points
L2: 45 Arrest Points
L3: 65 Arrest Points
L4: 75 Arrest Points
L5: 85 Arrest Points

Thanks to @Gonzalo for creating a more interesting job and also for providing many important information to the creation of this topic.
« Last Edit: 20 04, 2018, 04:36:54 am by Vampire »
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017