Author Topic: Military job Guide  (Read 4596 times)

Offline Volcano

• Man of Letters
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Military job Guide
« on: 12 09, 2017, 01:47:19 am »
Military Job Guide

First of all, you can take the job on Bone Country: Mark it via /gps then search for "Military"
Show content

Different classes for this job and their different tasks and specialties.
  • Riffleman: 96 - The common class of Military that has 100 ammo for Deagle handgun, 400 ammo for M4 and 2 grenades.
  • Combat Medic: 304 - Responsible for healing his team mates by spraying his spraycan that will be provided automatically after taking the job. Rebel Medic also has weak weapons for protection like Colt-45 with 200 ammo and MP5 with 500 ammo.
  • Sniper: 52 - Also known as The Sniper Guy. In charge of sniping the players and taking them down in a long-range distance. Additional weapon for short-range distance is Silenced Pistol with 200 ammo.
  • Combat Engineer: 73 - Responsible for providing covers for his team mates using /barriers also the only one who has the access for placing land mines every 3 minutes using /placelm. Additional weapons are Shotgun with 60 ammo and Colt-45 with 200 ammo.
  • Jump Jet Infantry: 312 - The guy of the team that can use his jetpack via /jetpack to fly around and fight with his SMG at the same time. Weapons are Tec-9 with 350 ammo and Colt-45 with 120 ammo.
  • Fighter Pilot: 312 - Responsible for flying helicopters and planes that will be provided by the Rebel base. Can also drop suppy crates via either Raindance or Cargobob which his team-mates can restock ammo from. Should be re-supplied with crates at the Rebel Base. Got 250 ammo for MP5 and 1 molotov.
  • Heavy Suppressing Infantry: 96 - The man with Minigun that has 300 ammos. Can only use this type of weapon though.
  • Spy: 258 - The 'Spy' can't be detected on enemies' radar and he is in charge of placing bombs via holding 'N' for 15 seconds anywhere and will explode after 30 seconds. Also has 350 ammo for Pistol and 310 ammo for Uzi.
  • Demolition Infantry: 258 - Can fire his Rocket Launcher that has 2 ammo per 30 seconds at the enemies' vehicles and planes. Can place mines via holding 'N' for 10 seconds and has 250 ammo for Colt-45.

Once you took the job, you will temporarily lose your personal weapons and your armor. This is to make the gameplay for Rebel vs Military fair and to be more fun and a bit more realistic. You will be able to use your personal weapons once you quit your job as Rebel/Military so you don't have to worry about it.

Note: You can't use your personal vehicles on this job, and you can only use the vehicles that will be provided by the server and you can spawn them for free at the Military's base. Click me!

You need to capture turfs in order to earn some money. Use '/turfscapture' to know the available turfs that you can take. Then use '/markturf <turf name>' to mark one of the turfs. Inside the turfs, there are some checkpoints depends on the size of the turf. The bigger the turf is, the more checkpoints it has. You'll need to stand inside these chekpoints one by one in order to completely capture a turf. Being with a team will make it easier for you so you can split up and capture the turfs faster.

You need to take control all the checkpoints inside a turf. On the bottom right corner of your screen, you'll see a text about the remaining checkpoints for you to capture.
Show content
Above this, you can see which team the checkpoints belong to and will show you the remaining percentage for you to take
Show content
The color of a checkpoint will change to Brown once the Rebels captured the checkpoints and has 100%. Here's an example of how it will looks like when you finally took all of the checkpoints inside a turf: Click me!

Name of a turf - Amount of turfs in it

Aeroplane Graveyard - 10 Turfs
Sherman Dam - 6 Turfs
Airstrip Outpost - 3 Turfs
Green Palms Oil Refinery - 4 Turfs
Dried Lake - 4 Turfs
El Castillo del Diablo - 4 Turfs
Las Payasadas - 4 Turfs
Tilted Hills - 3 Turfs
Big ear - 3 Turfs
Aldea Malvada - 3 Turfs
Valle Ocultado - 3 Turfs
Valle Ocultado Outpos - 3 Turfs
Wooden Bridge - 2 Turfs
Fuel Station - 2 Turfs
Military Base Outpost - 2 Turfs
Abandoned Research Lab - 2 Turfs
                    Payments:

With VIP hours:
                    You'll get $6,000 when you controlled all checkpoints in a turf.

Without VIP hours:
                    You'll get $5,000 when you controlled all checkpoints in a turf.

- Old Guide of this topic
Show content
Military job
This guide answers the most common questions and provides general information regarding the military job.

Where to take the job?

There is only 1 place where you can become a military soldier, it is the military base, it is located at bone county, near Armed Forces base.

You can mark the location via /gps, after you open /gps do /search military

How to take the job?

You can take the job by standing on the marker, selecting one of the skins then clicking on ''Have job''.

The skins you're able to use as a military soldier are:

Can I use my own vehicles as a military soldier?

There are a few army vehicles only that you are able to use as a military soldier, you can buy these from the marker inside the military base.

The vehicles you're able to use as a military soldier are:

What can I do as a military soldier?

Before you can do anything in the Military, You must first Press F5 > Basic Combat Test > Accept Mission and pass it.

After Accepting Mission from F5 Panel, Shoot all the Armed targets (Peds with guns in their hand) at the shooting range.

Then go behind in the shooting range to the assault course and shoot all the Armed targets.

There is no time limit but you must think carefully before shooting, Look at their hands  if they're not holding a gun, DO NOT shoot them!

What do I have to do after passing the test?

You can accomplish missions in F5, turf, or arrest 6 stars criminals.

How can I mark 6 stars wanted criminals?

Press 'Police Computer' at the top of the F5 panel to allow you to put the location of 6 stars felons on your map. This mission doesn't improve your Military XP, It will increase your police XP and pay the same as if you were cop, this activity is called ''Neutralize dangerous criminals''.

How many missions are available currently?

Two, and multiple locations for each one.

Missions you're able to play as a military soldier:

How can I turf as a military soldier? and where can I find the turfs?

Turfs are located at bone county, 1 near the dam, 1 near DeltaTeam base and the last one near the oil turfs.

To turf, simply stand stay inside the turf borders and defend it from rebels.

If a turf is under rebels' control, you will earn $480 every 5 secs while taking over. After you take control of the turf, you will start earning $230 or so.

Note that being idle for a long period while turfing will cause the progress to gradually decrease.

Orange = Rebels
Green = Military

How can I communicate with other military soldier?

You can chat with other soldiers using team chat ''Y'', it is limited to this job only, which means others law jobs don't have access to it.

Who can I kill and who can kill me?

Outside of LV, only rebels and 6 stars wanted criminals.

Point out any mistake or request any change.
« Last Edit: 27 01, 2019, 05:04:28 am by Chin »
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
POWER IS POWER

Offline Gulag Emperor

• Voice of Silence
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Greed Saint
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Sonny
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Re: Military job Guide
« Reply #1 on: 03 10, 2017, 06:41:36 pm »
- Mystery Bag can be picked up by Rebels, Military and Gangsters now. Increased reward to $75,000. (Brian)
Can you update your guide with this new feature to the Military job? Thanks.

Offline Clinkz

• The Bone Fletcher
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: LogiC
« Reply #2 on: 12 10, 2017, 07:36:26 pm »
Can you update your guide with this new feature to the Military job? Thanks.
Mention him, seems he forgot to check his guide..

Offline Arnold

• The Secretary
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 04 05, 2018, 09:21:02 am »
Hello volcano, perfect guide but military is able to drive hydra. I wish you will add it to vehicles list, thanks.
Bikers

Offline Hatem

• Regular Community Member
  • Hater/m
  • Ingame: Hatem*SWAT
« Reply #4 on: 04 05, 2018, 11:02:58 am »
Edit sanchez price it costs $100,000
SWAT's youngest Honorable

Offline iRiveraFTW

• I'm a learner from failure.
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: RiveraFTW
« Reply #5 on: 07 05, 2018, 04:40:57 pm »
I thought it's just a skin which you can use If you want to become a Military, but I knew It has mission which you can take it. I'd like to say, thank you for making guide like this.

I've been inactive for almost 2 years, so I din't know some of updates there, so I'm thankful for having guide like this. It'd help anyone who still not know about Military job, and will the new players/community members to know more about CIT Job which is great for them.  :thumb:
Learning is my ability but failure is my teacher.

Offline MaZika.

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 18 12, 2018, 11:58:43 am »
Show content
- Added 'No Military' and 'No Rebels' to the setting 'Healing / Armor Sale Restrictions'. (Arran + ShaneES)
- Military personnel can no longer engage in combat with wanted criminals. (Arran + .Combat)
- Forum: Added DSWAR board for Military & Rebel suggestions as I have decided to start a major development campaign on this. (Arran)
- Military and Rebels no longer use personal ammo when playing and can get more ammo at a supply crate or from death. (Arran)
- Split Military and Rebels into 4 different classes, this is work in progress more features and changes will be added later! (Arran + Royal)
- Military / rebel supply crates will now provide food, but food will heal these 2 teams very slowly. (Arran)
- Removed ammunation markers from military and rebel bases. (Arran + MacMan)
- Military and rebels will take +100% damage from guns (not sniper) +30% more to head -30% less to limbs. (Arran + RiDz)
- Military and rebels can no longer use drugs and will not receive health boost form kills. (Arran)
- Merged Military and Rebel job markers into 1 marker. (Arran)
- Disabled access to jetpack for Military and Rebel teams. (Arran + Nun0)
- Rustler Bombs are free for military now. Military will now drop two bombs (normal bomb followed by another in 1 second), and will have to reload bombs once they run out of it. (Relerx + Arran)
- You will now properly receive your weapons when you reconnect as Military/Rebel. (Relerx + Nidus)
- Added 'Jump Jet Infantry' class for military only that can fire guns while having the jetpack on. (Java + Arran)
- Added a work in progress turfing system to Military vs Rebels. You will have to capture all checkpoints to capture a turf, for now money is given only for killing people, and will soon be added for things. To capture a checkpoint, stand in it. You can only capture checkpoints in a standard order - go to the red waypoint blip to see which one you can capture. (Relerx + Arran)
- Added Support Gunner classes for military and rebel, who carry minigun. (Relerx + Arran)
- Added Pilot classes for Rebels and Military that is responsible for dropping supply crates and for flying aircraft. (Java + Arran)
- Added Spy classes for Military and Rebels that is responsible for planting bombs. Bombs can be restocked at any Supply Crate. (Java + Eggsy + Arran)
- Helicopters must now be re-supplied with crates at the Military or Rebel base in order to drop them. (Java + KhoaBui)
- Decreased maximum limit of dropping Supply Crates as Military or Rebel Pilot from 4 to 2. (Java + .Combat)
- Added Demolitions classes for Military and Rebels that is responsible for placing mines and fire RPGs. (Java + Arran)
- Added a new spotting system for Military and Rebels. Nearby enemies blips are now invisible unless spotted. (Java + Arran + Eggsy + Relerx + Brand)
- Decreased RPG damage fired by Military / Rebels to prevent it from being overpowered. (Java + Brand)
- Reduced RPG cooldown for Military and Rebels from 80 seconds to 30 seconds. (Java + Brand)

@Volcano

Thanks in advance :)

Offline Volcano

• Man of Letters
« Reply #7 on: 18 12, 2018, 12:07:03 pm »
Show content
- Added 'No Military' and 'No Rebels' to the setting 'Healing / Armor Sale Restrictions'. (Arran + ShaneES)
- Military personnel can no longer engage in combat with wanted criminals. (Arran + .Combat)
- Forum: Added DSWAR board for Military & Rebel suggestions as I have decided to start a major development campaign on this. (Arran)
- Military and Rebels no longer use personal ammo when playing and can get more ammo at a supply crate or from death. (Arran)
- Split Military and Rebels into 4 different classes, this is work in progress more features and changes will be added later! (Arran + Royal)
- Military / rebel supply crates will now provide food, but food will heal these 2 teams very slowly. (Arran)
- Removed ammunation markers from military and rebel bases. (Arran + MacMan)
- Military and rebels will take +100% damage from guns (not sniper) +30% more to head -30% less to limbs. (Arran + RiDz)
- Military and rebels can no longer use drugs and will not receive health boost form kills. (Arran)
- Merged Military and Rebel job markers into 1 marker. (Arran)
- Disabled access to jetpack for Military and Rebel teams. (Arran + Nun0)
- Rustler Bombs are free for military now. Military will now drop two bombs (normal bomb followed by another in 1 second), and will have to reload bombs once they run out of it. (Relerx + Arran)
- You will now properly receive your weapons when you reconnect as Military/Rebel. (Relerx + Nidus)
- Added 'Jump Jet Infantry' class for military only that can fire guns while having the jetpack on. (Java + Arran)
- Added a work in progress turfing system to Military vs Rebels. You will have to capture all checkpoints to capture a turf, for now money is given only for killing people, and will soon be added for things. To capture a checkpoint, stand in it. You can only capture checkpoints in a standard order - go to the red waypoint blip to see which one you can capture. (Relerx + Arran)
- Added Support Gunner classes for military and rebel, who carry minigun. (Relerx + Arran)
- Added Pilot classes for Rebels and Military that is responsible for dropping supply crates and for flying aircraft. (Java + Arran)
- Added Spy classes for Military and Rebels that is responsible for planting bombs. Bombs can be restocked at any Supply Crate. (Java + Eggsy + Arran)
- Helicopters must now be re-supplied with crates at the Military or Rebel base in order to drop them. (Java + KhoaBui)
- Decreased maximum limit of dropping Supply Crates as Military or Rebel Pilot from 4 to 2. (Java + .Combat)
- Added Demolitions classes for Military and Rebels that is responsible for placing mines and fire RPGs. (Java + Arran)
- Added a new spotting system for Military and Rebels. Nearby enemies blips are now invisible unless spotted. (Java + Arran + Eggsy + Relerx + Brand)
- Decreased RPG damage fired by Military / Rebels to prevent it from being overpowered. (Java + Brand)
- Reduced RPG cooldown for Military and Rebels from 80 seconds to 30 seconds. (Java + Brand)

@Volcano

Considering that the job is still under development, I'll give it a while before updating the guide.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
POWER IS POWER

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Talos guide you!
« Reply #8 on: 27 01, 2019, 05:05:22 am »
Considering that the job is still under development, I'll give it a while before updating the guide.
Updated it. I hope you don't mind

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Talos guide you!
« Reply #9 on: 29 12, 2019, 02:39:45 pm »
- Removed Military / Rebel system as most of the time 0 players were playing it. (Arran)

It's removed, @Chin or @MaZika.