Author Topic: [A] [Medic]Making medics being able to disable healing for militaries or rebels  (Read 3157 times)

Offline Shane

• Regular Community Member
  • I'm not gonna fall.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Shane
  • Squad: DriftWorks
General Idea:Making medics being able to disable healing for militaries or rebels.
Detailed Explanation: my suggestion is about medic and some guys from law sides , some law can't heal criminals as everyone know , same rule can't heal rebels , so I suggest to get a new setting with " no rebels" and "no military" .
Calculations (if needed):
Possible Outcomes: this will make  military who has first aid bag don't heal rebels while attacking and it'll prevent some law players from get warned in group.
« Last Edit: 09 07, 2018, 09:21:04 pm by Goku Black »
(GROUP NOTE) MJR-Amr*APO: Shane is the lowest rank ever to hold X-A-M. Good job!

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Senior Community Member
  • Talos guide you!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I don't really get it. Do you mean, a setting to disable healing on the other side? Like when a medic only wants to heal law side the medic should choose a setting like 'heal only law side' or something like this? If this isn't want you meant, explain it more please.

Offline Shane

• I'm not gonna fall.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Shane
  • Squad: DriftWorks
I think I understood your idea you mean militaries can heal far rebels with first aid bag ? if that i'm positive if not I will stay neutral
server settings > search "heal " can disable heal law side , or criminal side  , same idea I want same settings for rebels and militaries

I don't really get it. Do you mean, a setting to disable healing on the other side? Like when a medic only wants to heal law side the medic should choose a setting like 'heal only law side' or something like this? If this isn't want you meant, explain it more please.
there's already setting prevent medic from heal criminal if he wants , I want same for rebel

Merged posts so there won't be double posting. ~Suix86
« Last Edit: 06 07, 2018, 02:10:15 pm by Suix86 »
(GROUP NOTE) MJR-Amr*APO: Shane is the lowest rank ever to hold X-A-M. Good job!

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Talos guide you!
Idk if I have the rights to tell you this but Shane, avoid the double posts please.

About your idea, the current available setting is useful for Criminal Events, Riots and Armed Robberies 'cause places for the events are small and players are close to each other and medics sometimes doesn't want to heal the other side which is good. But the area for rebel and military is big and I don't think its hard to heal only the side you chose. This is not necessary for me but who knows, maybe this will be useful and needed for other players, I'm supporting ya.

lol I read it over and over again ,but I did not understand and I do not think it's exactly like what chin mentioned.  ::)
I don't get it too but I checked it in-game and saw what he meant and finally got the idea. Check this
Show content

Offline Never-.

• New Community Member
  • I'm a Graphic Designer DM me if u need
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CID
  • Ingame: ♛Never♛
  • Squad: Falken
Medics can't heal rebels or military, because the place is opened and not an interior to hide or something else, and it's a fight to turf and not to kill criminals/cops @heist, this is useless and can't be benificial, I'm not supporting this idea, it's useless, and as peace said, medics never go there and heal players there, so no need it.

Offline Gulag Emperor

• Voice of Silence
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Greed Saint
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Sonny
  • Squad: Cupcakes

Offline KoOta

• Junior Community Member
  • ѕмѕ мє ωнєиєνєя уσυ иєє∂ нєℓρ ✓
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Ingame: KoOta
Yeh good ideas. This will really helpful to rebel and military to play with first aid bag. Cuz nowdays noone just using that equipment as right way. This will really make fairness for the equipment. Nice Idea supporting
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. The best intelligence test is what we do with our leisure. The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
Consider my vote as positive, instead making a new option for that. Just merge the current options with those suggestions. It will be like this, Criminal+Rebel and Cop+Militiry, to make it easy and simple.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Steroids

• Group: The ReNeGaDeS
To tell you the truth, I have never seen a Medic in the desert of Lv or anywhere on the grass (between rebel and military) if you do not want to heal the rebels, avoid them. It may be necessary between police criminals by bandits, armed robbers and rebels. And as peace says, Medic never goes there and heals the player there, so do not need it. I can not determine whether I should go upvoting or downvoting so I will wait for comments from other players Pending
« Last Edit: 07 07, 2018, 10:24:01 pm by |SaM|Steroids|AD| »
**(GROUP-DISCORD) Jarrah (Jarrah#8730)**: from the best LV player to a player that remove rocks from streets

Offline BigBear.

In some groups such as DT we are not allowed to aid wanted  criminals or rebels. This would help to avoid such a thing. upvoting

Offline Goku Black

• The Art of Kindness
  • Outstanding Community Member
Results

Positive Votes             

1. Chin
             2. Faith
             3. Inoflux~
             4. Coke
             5. Kazoki
             6. JameS
             7. AiR FORCE

Negative Votes             

1. Never-.

Invalidated Votes             

Show content
well done thats what I want to hear , its a good idea , i'm supporting  :tick:

Suggestion locked and marked as [A].

Online Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Moved from DS1CW to DS2.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Emma

• Greta "Otter" Thinkberg
  • You only get one shot, don't miss your chance2blow
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: Emma
Moved back to DS1CW

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.