Author Topic: Battle Royale |GUIDE|  (Read 1519 times)

guest64487

Battle Royale |GUIDE|
« on: 09 02, 2019, 04:33:32 pm »

Battle Royale

Whats is Battle Royale? A little summary about Battle Royale. Its not related to CIT but its elaborate more Battle Royale

A battle royale game is a video game genre that blends the survival, exploration and scavenging elements of a survival game with last-man-standing gameplay. Battle royale games challenge a large number of players, starting with minimal equipment, to search for weapons and armor and eliminate all other opponents while avoiding being trapped outside of a shrinking "safe area", with the winner being the last competitor in the game. The name for the genre is taken from the 2000 Japanese film Battle Royale, which presents a similar theme of a last-man-standing competition in a shrinking play zone Source

how to participate in Battle Royale?
Use the command '/br' to sign up for the next event or join it if it is running . Its start every 1 hour during this interval peoples assign into battle royale then you will be gathered together in ArmedForce zone. Otherwise if you want get battle royale info use this command '/br info'

How does Battle Royale works ingame?

First, you get into a plane that moves straightforward with nothing in your inventory then you choose what point to exit the plane at to search for some gear in order to survive. A playzone gets created somewhere in the map where you should go to prevent being damaged. A drop gets created every a specific period of time that can include Minigun, Armor and Health so every while you can take a look at the sky and see if there's a red smoke dropping. The main purpose is you've to be the last man standing to win the event and eventually get the reward. Red zones could pop up at any time, it chooses a random player to explode up the area he's within. Damage in Battle Royale is approximately 2x the normal damage you take in main dimension.

How to make a team? How to join a team? How it looks like when joining/creating a team?
This is used for creating a team with other players for different types of Events such as battle Royale and Duel Tournaments

After you open team click on Invite Player then follow these steps
 Fill the box with any name you'd like to have then invite a player to create your team the name must be between 5 and 15 characters long . Use tc message to chat with your mates
After doing all those steps stated above you need to accept invite through "Recived Invites "
Thereafter you will team together with your team. And the blip similiar to a mankind

How to  you revive a team mate? How?

To revive someone . Press on N beside the  player while he is collapse his damage

Do you get a prize? How much?

It depends on the amount of players participating in the event.

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Senior Community Member
  • Talos guide you!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Battle Royale |GUIDE|
« Reply #1 on: 10 02, 2019, 09:57:43 am »
@Kamikaz Please provide screen shots to show how the Battle Royale of CIT works. Also add the details about creating/joining a team for Duo and Squad Battle Royale using /team

Answer these questions by providing a guide/tutorial on your topic:
  • How to make a team? How to join a team? How it looks like when joining/creating a team?
  • What does a team mate looks like? Can a team mate hurt you?
  • Does a team mate have a blip? How does it looks like?
  • Can you revive a team mate? How?
  • Do you get a prize? How much?

You chose to make a guide for this, so please put some effort and make it detailed. Otherwise, I'll do it myself and lock your topic instead.

guest64487

« Reply #2 on: 10 02, 2019, 07:44:17 pm »
@Kamikaz Please provide screen shots to show how the Battle Royale of CIT works. Also add the details about creating/joining a team for Duo and Squad Battle Royale using /team

Answer these questions by providing a guide/tutorial on your topic:
  • How to make a team? How to join a team? How it looks like when joining/creating a team?
  • What does a team mate looks like? Can a team mate hurt you?
  • Does a team mate have a blip? How does it looks like?
  • Can you revive a team mate? How?
  • Do you get a prize? How much?

You chose to make a guide for this, so please put some effort and make it detailed. Otherwise, I'll do it myself and lock your topic instead.

Done. I forget to enunciate them. If you want to add something do itself

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Senior Community Member
  • Talos guide you!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 11 02, 2019, 02:41:48 am »
If you want to add something do itself
Since you can't bother yourself to put effort for this guide, I made a guide for CIT's Battle Royale myself. It appears that you only want the credit of making a tutorial for this, so I'm not gonna waste my time editing your topic just to make it more detailed and will give the credit to myself.

I would be glad to edit your topic if you at least have provided screen shots and explained the guide better. But what you did is no acceptable for me as a moderator of this board, you simply answered the questions I have provided effortlessly just like what you did on the topic itself.