Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED]adding a message says that you will lose 20% price of the car  (Read 5326 times)

Offline RaMoS

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
Well, my suggestion today is, adding a message says that you will lose 20% from the price of the car if you sold it
Why this is necessary? There are many people buying expensive cars and if they want to  sell the car they will find that they will lose a lot of money (which is 20% and its a lot of money if you will buy an expensive car) and some players can use this money in something more useful, so if we added this message, it will help the new players so they will have the choice to buy it or not.

For example the message will be " I accept losing %20 of the price when I sell this vehicle. -Yes- -No- "

« Last Edit: 13 06, 2019, 04:22:22 pm by Arran »

Offline CooLDuDe

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Ingame: CooLDuDe
I do think they should be warned before buying expensive vehicles.

Offline RaMoS

I do think they should be warned before buying expensive vehicles.
Can you give a reason?

Offline CooLDuDe

Can you give a reason?
So they don't face a loss? Because, if they were not warned before they bought it, and unless they have read guides, they have no way to know that they will lose a huge amount of money if they try to sell it.

Offline Gonzo.

• The Almighty
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: [CIT]Gonzo.
aren't these enough?

Show content
Show content
If anyone reading this has any drug related problems or suffers from depression, please let your family and friends know so that they can help you. You don't need and you musn't be alone in this.

Offline RaMoS

aren't these enough?

Show content
Show content
If you focusing a little, you will know that I suggest that the person gets a message before buying the car not after buying it

Offline Gonzo.

• The Almighty
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: [CIT]Gonzo.
Well, my suggestion today is, adding a message says that you will lose 20% from the price of the car if you sold it
You didn't mention the ''before buying the car not after buying it'' ...
Newbies usually do not buy expensive cars, However i'd support this suggestion but for vehicles that are worth more than 5 million.
If anyone reading this has any drug related problems or suffers from depression, please let your family and friends know so that they can help you. You don't need and you musn't be alone in this.

Offline RaMoS

You didn't mention the ''before buying the car not after buying it'' ...
Newbies usually do not buy expensive cars, However i'd support this suggestion but for vehicles that are worth more than 5 million.
I'm not talking about newbies just I'm speaking generally.

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
How about adding this message in the confirmation panel when the player is buying a vehicle?
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline RaMoS

How about adding this message in the confirmation panel when the player is buying a vehicle?
Not a bad idea but I think the message will draw more attention

Offline They SeeMi Rollin'

• New Community Member
  • Gift from the Moon
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: SeeMi
  • Squad: Wrath
In real life once we  buy a vehicle we dont  get warned that we cant sell for same price this is the well known common case.
There are many people buying expensive cars and if they want to  sell the car they will find that they will lose a lot of money (which is 20% and its a lot of money if you will buy an expensive car) and some players can use this money in something more useful, so if we added this message, it will help the new players so they will have the choice to buy it or not.
I dont think a newbie will directly buy a expensive vehicle, they use to buy cheap cars if sold after buying it just causes a trivial loss. As well as they get to know about getting loss after buying each vehicle in future.
expect the unexpected

Offline Dream

• Widen Your World
  • Yikeeeeeeeees!
  • Group: FFH
  • Squad: TurkishAirlines
Easy to script a verbal warning message. The loss is too much so a message would be great for our community members.

The warning message could be: I accept losing %20 of the price when I sell this vehicle. -Yes- -No-
Dreams are messages from the deep
Ex L5 Staff member

Offline RaMoS

In real life once we  buy a vehicle we dont  get warned that we cant sell for same price this is the well known common case.
In real life, when buying a car the buyer knows that he will lose some money when selling it because it will be used
I dont think a newbie will directly buy a expensive vehicle, they use to buy cheap cars if sold after buying it just causes a trivial loss. As well as they get to know about getting loss after buying each vehicle in future.
For more than once, I did not make this proposal for newbies just, I did for everyone's benefit. Of course there are a lot of people who do not know how much money they will lose, is not it?

The warning message could be: I accept losing %20 of the price when I sell this vehicle. -Yes- -No-
Very good, lemme put it in main suggestion.

Offline RaMoS

This was my fault, but the 24 hours did not pass yet
« Last Edit: 06 06, 2019, 03:06:54 pm by RaMoS »

Offline CooLDuDe

:tick:

Reasons stated above.