Author Topic: Adding a line on the map inside BR to show the plane route  (Read 3115 times)

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Suggestion name: Adding a line on the map inside BR to show the plane route
The possible outcomes: A better organized gameplay so you can know where to drop
Description: I'm suggesting to add a line on the map (F11) inside BR to show the plane route. This will allow players to know exactly where the plane will pass-by so that we can plan ahead where we will drop. Yes it's possible right now, but it's harder to do so with only just a small blip. This will make it easier and therefore be helpful, and it will make the map look nicer in stead of being too empty.
Screenshot/Video to reference: Like the actual PUBG game.

This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

guest77237

Re: Adding a line on the map inside BR to show the plane route
« Reply #1 on: 06 01, 2019, 10:59:31 am »
It would be a nice idea, So we can know where's the plane going, Sometimes I don't know where's the plane moving, It'll also help other people, Also will be nice if we added our PERSONAL WAYPOINT in the the new Battle Royale, Positive

Offline Laziouka~

• Dies iræ, dies illa.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: [ICM]Lazio
« Reply #2 on: 06 01, 2019, 11:05:20 am »
Well,for me it would be nice to see it in game. Because of this players could be able to select place where they want to land,without random jumping.
I'm positive for this.
Legacy of 86 still lives on...

Offline MgD

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Ingame: MgD
« Reply #3 on: 07 01, 2019, 10:30:31 am »
Since we are making things same in PUBG, so having the broken line in our radar which is the route of our plane would be great so we can estimate were will we drop in  that location. Nothing negative affects so i'm voting positive to this.
Donator Level 3Senior Community Member , Tagcolor , 18 Personal Skin , 5 Personal Carshaders , TOP 100 Criminals

Offline Java

• Community Developer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 07 01, 2019, 05:47:47 pm »
Added.