Author Topic: [A] Splitting Military and Rebel players to 'Classes'  (Read 4133 times)

Offline Royal

• Regular Community Member
  • Task Force will be remembered.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Navy Seals
  • Ingame: Royal
[A] Splitting Military and Rebel players to 'Classes'
« on: 03 11, 2018, 01:26:42 am »
The general idea of the suggestion: The idea is to split Military and Rebel teams into 4 different classes.
The party effected by the suggestion and the effect: Military and Rebel players.
The possible outcomes: A better organized team at Rebel / Military fights, for a better playtime.
The calculation needed to the suggestion: The Teamwork would be improved with this system, but I'm not sure it is possible.
Detailed explanation of the overall suggestion:
The idea is to split Military and Rebels into 4 different Classes in both sides. Theese Classes are the next: Rifleman, Medic, Enginer, Sniper.
The four different Classes would be restricted to different weapons and special abilities.
I will state all classes one by one:

Rifleman
The Rifleman is the person who handles long rande combats with heavy assault rifles. Weapons that this player can use: Minigun, AK-47, M4 and all type of pistols. His special ability to give ammo for his teammates and for himself which means the ammo should be reverted into this system if possible. So this player can give ammo for the players around him for example 150 of each weapon but the guy who alredy has 150 amount of ammo can't take a new pack, So this Class needs to be in war all the time.

Medic
Medic is the one who helps the wounded players of his team. The  wounded players can get heal at them and can give 'MedKits' for the Soldier / Rebel to carry himself on the duty, but the player can carry maximum 3 MedKits on the duty. Theese MedKits costs money by the Medic but gets money for healing the wounded players. For the wounded player the healing fee is free. The Medic can use only Shotguns to defend themselves at close ranges, Spas, Sawed-off, Shotgun and can use every type of pistols.

Enginer
The Enginer is the one who uses medium range weapons to protect themselves and help the fight for his team. The weapons he can use are MP-5, Tec-9, Uzi and aswell every type of pistols. The Enginer Class is a bit smiliar to Medic because he can restore Armor points over the players. The Enginer can also place Mines (If possible) in the Turfs that his team controls. The Mines dmages the enemies but does not kill them (I think It is the most correct way). The Enginer can place maximum of 2 mines over a Turf which reamains after his death and does not hurts the same team as the Enginer is in. The Enginers can also place one piece of Barrier which is used to cover maximum of 2 players.

Sniper
The Sniper covers their teammates from a spot where they are hiding at. Weapons he can use are Sniper, Country Rifle, Tec9/Uzi (But only in one hand) and all type of pistols. Special abilities: The Sniper Class can carry up to 5 (Instead of 3) MedKits which he can use far away from the battlefield. Also, He has a special shoues which dosen't let him appear on the map, Which means that he is invisible on the map until he shots with his Sniper. If he shots with his weapon, Hi's blip on the radar show for 3 seconds.

I know, It's much things to change, And might fail, But I think it looks good and would give the game a different, strange taste.
« Last Edit: 30 11, 2018, 09:11:43 pm by Emma »
All the drugs in this World won't save us from ourselves.

(TEAM) C$|NIGHTMARE [SO]: Damn royal I miss your trainings :(

Offline Dottie

• L1 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Splitting Military and Rebel players to 'Classes'
« Reply #1 on: 03 11, 2018, 01:24:20 pm »
I'm surely improving your idea since military and rebel turfing are bit uninspired. Your suggestion will greatly improve its fun and bring more teamwork. However your changes are bit complicated in my opinion, especially for newbies. Therefore I would recommend simplifying it like;

Medic: Can able to use old medic bag feauture from /equip, so they can heal other users faster.
Rifleman: Players that stay next to him will receive HP boost every 5 second, just like +5 HP every 5 secs. Also they will take turfs more faster than other classes.
Sniper: Double damage hit on head, or body, also they won't be visible on minimap
Engineer: Can place mines, able to repair vehicles.
''Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.''

Offline Nidus

• I reject rejection
« Reply #2 on: 03 11, 2018, 01:41:18 pm »
And what if a medic/sniper/engineer faced 5 rebels that are riflemen? that would be unfair, and a side would choose all riflemen and face the military who are not fully riflemen, Not to mention that it would be un-amusing if a rebel is low HP and there is no rebel Medic, Down voting.
What is perfect? Not me.

Offline Deniz

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: Deniz*SWAT
« Reply #3 on: 03 11, 2018, 06:34:39 pm »
Your idea is nice but at the moment I dont think that rebels and military coordinated for this, can you tell your opinion about that

Offline Synax

• Respect to be Respected.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Synax
« Reply #4 on: 03 11, 2018, 06:37:17 pm »
the idea is good but it is similar to an even in the hourly events, in case you joined it then for sure you have seen how players can find this hard / annoying, beside that most of rebels and military are newbies so I don't think that they gonna understand those classes.
لا الله الا الله محمد رسول الله
I love you and passion you
"You cannot be the best friend for everyone" - Chris Froome
Don't say i will, Say i did it.
Subscirbe My Youtube Channel, thanks
www.youtube.com/c/ISynaxI

Offline Zelda

• 1.3.4 LUA Programmer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cnr/Mw/Some RP
  • Ingame: Zelda
« Reply #5 on: 03 11, 2018, 06:48:41 pm »
Support your suggestion is very well explained, I've always liked the characteristics of the jobs by classes, it makes it more varied but are unlocked one by one according to the progress? or you can select the one you want.

Offline Anormal

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 03 11, 2018, 06:51:31 pm »
most of rebels and military are newbies so I don't think that they gonna understand those classes.
If they don't understand the classes they can ask on support chat.

Anyway I am supporting this suggestion as BangBros said it gonna make the game more realistic.
But I wanna ask a question, can rifleman engineer etc use food to heal up or they must wait for a medic to heal them?

Offline Royal

« Reply #7 on: 03 11, 2018, 08:12:20 pm »
Show content
This is an awesome idea but sadly for the wrong server and people. Anyways supporting this idea since it would make the game more realistic and more cool than it is right now, if there are many things to change, then why would someone open up a server for a game like this if they're too lazy to work on a suggestion right?
(Hope someone got the hint)

Not everything is possible to do in MTA I guess, There are a few limits considering the game's age evenif It's under development.

Show content
Medic: Can able to use old medic bag feauture from /equip, so they can heal other users faster.
Rifleman: Players that stay next to him will receive HP boost every 5 second, just like +5 HP every 5 secs. Also they will take turfs more faster than other classes.
Sniper: Double damage hit on head, or body, also they won't be visible on minimap
Engineer: Can place mines, able to repair vehicles.

I like your idea at Rifleman 'they will take turfs more faster than other classes' but not the HP boost. How does the HP comes for Rifleman? But even might be good. Sniper idea also good but might be overpowered, Since 200 HP was removed it can kill you with 2 shots.
The Engineer can repair vehicles smiliar to the Class and fits for it and I have tought on it but I didn't added to it because DL would lose worth. Also, Not every player plays in team so they wouldn't be able to fix their own vehicle which is kinda bad. Maybe the better solution would be if an Enginer repairs the vehicle, It gets 5% bulletproof or a faster repair or something like that.

Show content
And what if a medic/sniper/engineer faced 5 rebels that are riflemen? that would be unfair, and a side would choose all riflemen and face the military who are not fully riflemen, Not to mention that it would be un-amusing if a rebel is low HP and there is no rebel Medic, Down voting.

That's why they should work in a team. You just said, 'What if... Rebels face 5 riffleman cuz everyone would use that class but kinda unfair if they don't have a Medic. You have just gave the answer for yourself. If there's no Medic, Teams are balanced or someone should go to Medic which causes team balance. I liked your criterie to be honest, Good point.

Show content
the idea is good but it is similar to an even in the hourly events, in case you joined it then for sure you have seen how players can find this hard / annoying, beside that most of rebels and military are newbies so I don't think that they gonna understand those classes.

The Turfing system also strange for everyone in the begginings, and this would be strange for everyone but would give the game a new taste. If you consaider LV turfs It's almost the same right now.

Show content
Support your suggestion is very well explained, I've always liked the characteristics of the jobs by classes, it makes it more varied but are unlocked one by one according to the progress? or you can select the one you want.

Probably the best solution would be to make a 'Training' for each class to show a small tutorial. In the beginings only Rifleman should be available, Since It is the most common in my opinion. To unlock the other Classes the Training should be passed. The Training should explain the importance of a Class and the available features and a few hints with peds - simulated war.

Show content
Anyway I am supporting this suggestion as BangBros said it gonna make the game more realistic.
But I wanna ask a question, can rifleman engineer etc use food to heal up or they must wait for a medic to heal them?

The Medic healing would be more realistic and MedKits would show a nice RP. But maybe Food should be enabled since Military cannot use F7 which means they can use maximum 200 health without going to a restaurant and bringing MedKits stated in the Medic Class.

I guess it should be enabled at the beginings, but not sure.

Offline Eggsy

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: BNA
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #8 on: 04 11, 2018, 06:54:09 pm »
Supporting, would give more depth in the military vs rebels fighting. Would be more interesting and fun to that battle area.

Gary "Eggsy" Unwin
Bureau of Narcotic Administration A.Director & Honorable

Offline Virus

• Fuck
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 05 11, 2018, 07:57:16 am »
Supporting, would give more depth in the military vs rebels fighting. Would be more interesting and fun to that battle area.
Our bodies are tired, our shadows will dance.

Offline yanza

« Reply #10 on: 05 11, 2018, 03:45:34 pm »
I also Agree with Eggsy so I am Supporting

Offline Mr.Sharp

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: NSEA
  • Ingame: Mr.Sharp
  • Squad: Heroes Forces
« Reply #11 on: 06 11, 2018, 10:45:19 pm »
I think the idea is very descriptive  :tick:

Offline LoLcO

• The Official LaGGeR of CIT
  • Group: CAI Founder
  • Ingame: It'zLoLcO
  • Squad: #NaB
« Reply #12 on: 07 11, 2018, 11:08:21 am »
I like your idea, but why the Snipers can have 5 medkits if their role is to give support from a long distance and the Medics only have 3 Medkits if their duty is to help in the battlefield, I think it would be better if the Medics have 5 and the Snipers 3 Medkits
CAI Founder|Ex.Rasta_Division Founder|Donator L1 IG|Ex.Top Law|Ex.Mod of Spanish Forum Board|Guías & Tutoriales|Ex.Spanish Guider

2018. July 9th: @LoLcO rewarded with JCM for his various contributions towards the spanish community.

Offline MooN

• Fly Me To The Moon ^^
  • Ingame: MooN
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #13 on: 07 11, 2018, 02:14:11 pm »
I like your idea, but why the Snipers can have 5 medkits if their role is to give support from a long distance and the Medics only have 3 Medkits if their duty is to help in the battlefield, I think it would be better if the Medics have 5 and the Snipers 3 Medkits
I also Agree with LolcO so I am Supporting
#Ma <3
  رٍفُعٍت آلُِآقٌلُِآم وُجٍفُت آلُِصحٍفُ

Offline Royal

« Reply #14 on: 07 11, 2018, 03:04:04 pm »

Probably I didn't count / tought on everything. Also, The system has to be 'build' before it'll be succes. I meant the more MedKits for the Sniper because they are far away from the team and has less possibility to get Medkits from the Medic. Consaidering your idea maybe 5 even not enought for a Medic, so 10 or unlimited might be the answer. And also don't forget, If you kill someone you will get instant heal. I aggre with your critery and give you right.