Author Topic: Nerfing Space Miners  (Read 1317 times)

Offline KmilO

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Nerfing Space Miners
« on: 05 07, 2015, 05:05:30 pm »
I wonder why I am so stupid to make this as a ministerial report being aware of the fact that it will be insta-downvoted. Let's try.

Space Miners are way too overpaid now thanks to the updates made out of Ministry of Workers table. As people can sell expensive chemicals now, the payments increased a lot and they are just going there to farm money making a joke of the balance we used to have. I won't sit down and watch how this happens so instead of saying that we need to decrease the amount of resources they get I came with a quite simple solution:

Decrease the value AI buys Uranium from $40 to $25.

Yes, that much. They get enough money from chemicals as they are really important for the medkits, something that most of CIT players use a lot for combat situations so it is obvious people won't stop using chemicals so their income will be constant. About Uranium.. Well, doing some maths about their income from this resource we can see they'd get $12,500 each time they sell 500 Uranium to the AI, that's $7,500 less and we could expect than in an hour they would earn at least 40% less of what they get now, balancing this job again.

Let's see how the rain of downvotes come.
Regards

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Nerfing Space Miners
« Reply #1 on: 05 07, 2015, 06:09:30 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.