Author Topic: Being able to buy med kits from hospitals. (again)  (Read 2454 times)

Offline Uber

• Mr. Mayhem
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outrage
  • Ingame: Uber|X[OR]
  • Squad: Project X
Being able to buy med kits from hospitals. (again)
« on: 03 07, 2015, 01:58:28 pm »
What is the suggestion going about?: Being able to buy med kits from hospitals.
Description: Make it so you can buy medkits at hospitals again, because sometimes, no one sells med kits and when they sell, it costs around 2,000$. It is very expensive. Nowadays, nobody can buy a med kit. I understand the situation of farmers and miners. They work very hard to earn hemp, herbs, iron, chemicals. When med kits used to healed 35 HP, we were able to buy them for 500$. It heals 100 HP now. So, it should be for 800$ or more. Price can be discussed.
I also have another idea to solve trading problem:
Reducing amount of ingredients to craft a med kit. If we want to craft med kits and if we don't want to work to earn them, we must buy them from F7. Nobody sells Hemp and Herbs these days and the price of chemicals are too high.

You need:
30 iron
2 chemicals
10 hemp
5 herbs to craft a med kit. These ingredients cost 1875$ if you buy them from F7.

Reducing amount of these ingredients like this will be better:
15 iron
1 chemical
5 hemp
3 herbs to craft a med kit. These ingredients cost 955$ if you buy them from F7.

OR
If you don't want to change the amount of ingredients, we can add a bot that buys hemp/herbs/chemicals. It would be cool. This bot will buy chemicals for 600$, hemp and herbs for 35$.

What would this suggestion improve: People can't afford to buy med kits these days, because it is too expensive on F7. Just take a look at this screenshot. Price is around 2,000$. Most of the players aren't donators and they can't afford to buy a med kit.
Why does this needs to be added?: Stated above. People can't afford to buy a med kit for 2,000$ as it is too expensive.
Can you provide us any examples?: I already stated it above.

i'm upvoting the 2nd solution which is Reducing amount of ingredients to craft a med kit ...
so what about doubling the amount of Hemps /herbs for farmers ? because hemps , herbs and chemicals are the main cause for medkits high price and in my opinion + farmers do not get enough resources ( afaik ,the Minister of Workers doesn't like to work on farmer job project because people didn't agree about removing afk thing in farmer job and doubling the resources ) , and about chemicals problem , KmilO already suggested a solution .
« Last Edit: 03 07, 2015, 11:17:30 pm by Uber »
ex. bikers road captain, ex. bikers road captain again, ex. l1, ex. l2, ex. l3, ex. 2016 l4, ex. jcm, ex. rcm, ex. scm, ex. cj house owner, ex. magneto's villa owner, ex. cme, one of the mappers of sea and oil turfs, ex. QA team member, ex. deputy minister of housing, ex. deputy minister of suggestions, ex. 2015 criminal boss, the guy who asked Brian to add old criminal boss skin back to cb team, ex. palamino squad leader,, ex. project x squad leader, ex. zombies squad leader, ex. ballas leader

Offline Ajax

• Regular Community Member
  • BFFB
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Ajax
  • Squad: Criminal Area
Re: Being able to buy med kits from hospitals. (again)
« Reply #1 on: 03 07, 2015, 04:45:08 pm »
UpVoted it will help more players better than F7 because sellers made minimum buy 10 medkit so if I want one only or two so I can't buy +1 .
With this way farmer job is going to be totally useless. There will be nobody there working it and that will result to the job deletion.

Offline KmilO

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 03 07, 2015, 06:36:28 pm »
With this way farmer job is going to be totally useless. There will be nobody there working it and that will result to the job deletion.

Like if it's a job... All you do is going AFK.

Offline Uber

• Mr. Mayhem
« Reply #3 on: 03 07, 2015, 07:10:43 pm »
Reducing amount of these ingredients like this will be better:
15 iron
1 chemical
5 hemp
3 herbs to craft a med kit. These ingredients cost 955$ if you buy them from F7.

If you don't want to change the amount of ingredients, we can add a bot that buys hemp/herbs/chemicals. It would be cool. This bot will buy chemicals for 600$, hemp and herbs for 35$.

About this problem, I tried to find solutions as you can see above. If you have good ideas about this problem, you can state it here.
ex. bikers road captain, ex. bikers road captain again, ex. l1, ex. l2, ex. l3, ex. 2016 l4, ex. jcm, ex. rcm, ex. scm, ex. cj house owner, ex. magneto's villa owner, ex. cme, one of the mappers of sea and oil turfs, ex. QA team member, ex. deputy minister of housing, ex. deputy minister of suggestions, ex. 2015 criminal boss, the guy who asked Brian to add old criminal boss skin back to cb team, ex. palamino squad leader,, ex. project x squad leader, ex. zombies squad leader, ex. ballas leader

Offline Pac Man

• Donator L1
  • ♠ EX-TaskForce Leader ♠
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ✪ TF ✪
  • Ingame: Pac'Man
  • Squad: #ES - #nXs
« Reply #4 on: 03 07, 2015, 07:45:35 pm »
Upvoting, i'm upvoting the 2nd solution which is Reducing amount of ingredients to craft a med kit ... but since it got suggested before and got denied as  CaMander said , it'll be hard for this one to get accepted , so what about doubling the amount of Hemps /herbs for farmers ? because hemps , herbs and chemicals are the main cause for medkits high price and in my opinion + farmers do not get enough resources ( afaik ,the Minister of Workers doesn't like to work on farmer job project because people didn't agree about removing afk thing in farmer job and doubling the resources ) , and about chemicals problem , KmilO already suggested a solution .   

TaskForce is not just a group, TaskForce is a family. Ye, sometimes ,we are having fights, brother fights, like every family has, but when one of us is in trouble, we always support each other no matter what, that's what is keeping us strong and in the top.

Offline Uber

• Mr. Mayhem
« Reply #5 on: 03 07, 2015, 07:51:10 pm »
Upvoting, i'm upvoting the 2nd solution which is Reducing amount of ingredients to craft a med kit ... but since it got suggested before and got denied as  CaMander said , it'll be hard for this one to get accepted , so what about doubling the amount of Hemps /herbs for farmers ? because hemps , herbs and chemicals are the main cause for medkits high price and in my opinion + farmers do not get enough resources ( afaik ,the Minister of Workers doesn't like to work on farmer job project because people didn't agree about removing afk thing in farmer job and doubling the resources ) , and about chemicals problem , KmilO already suggested a solution .

Added your suggestion to main post.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #6 on: 05 07, 2015, 04:48:01 pm »
Since your suggestion about buying them from hospitals lacks any detail, again... :fp:

And it would take my time to add, I have gone with the easier option of just making it easier to craft med kits.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.