Author Topic: How To Make Successful Civilian Group ?  (Read 7684 times)

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
How To Make Successful Civilian Group ?
« on: 23 10, 2018, 02:16:33 am »
How to make Successful Civilian Group
  • First of all you must have a Founder with you and a leader because if you invited players as trial rank they may leave fast a Founder or Leader with you will help you and if one of the new members left you won't give up easier.

• Don't make free invites. Make interviews. Like if someone wants to join ask him some questions about civilian side and loyalty so you'd know more about his English skills and he won't take your group as a random bad ones

• Try don't give up if you've invited  a player and he left. In the future you will find active and loyal members who are going to help you to be successful.

• Try to create activities to prove your group activity and make prizes make your group members happy.

• Try to get 15+ active members and 1 month group old to apply for Board

• If you got Board requirements feel free to apply but you must have active members if you aren't active you will get denied.

• Basically active members be counted as the members whose last seen is less than 7 days.

• When you get a board add important Topics like Rank & Roster, Application center and Activities. But be careful with Activities topic and be active in it and host many activity.

• Try to make your group board with good quality and get good logo not a bad one. This will show your group quality try to find a good designer and don't care about money just to make your group better.

• While you get board your group will be level 1 and it will access to deposit money in group bank.

• Apply to add Base/Interior to your group after having a board for 1+ month then you will be level 2.

• You can add a CarSpawner in your base after having a board for 3+ months then your group will be Level 3.

• After getting a Car Spawner within a month you can apply for adding Group skin with 15m then your group will be Level 4.

• To be Level 5+ apply here and focus with the requirements.

How to find good alliance
  • To find a good alliance is hard in Civilian side as there aren't a lot of groups in Civilian side. You won't find a group accepts your group stats. Try to find a good group to make with it an alliance.

• If you have any other questions you may PM me on forum.
« Last Edit: 30 03, 2021, 06:27:40 pm by Precious. »
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Zelda

• 1.3.4 LUA Programmer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cnr/Mw/Some RP
  • Ingame: Zelda
Re: How To Make Successful Civilian Group ?
« Reply #1 on: 18 11, 2018, 10:24:35 pm »
Try to create activities to prove your group activity and make prizes make your group members happy !

This is the most important for a civil group. In fact you are a great role model, I am sure this works.

Offline MacMan

« Reply #2 on: 28 11, 2018, 03:57:58 pm »
This is the most important for a civil group. In fact you are a great role model, I am sure this works.
Thanks ! :D
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Hazard

• New Community Member
  • ɴᴏ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴘᴇɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5ᴛʜsᴛʀᴇᴇᴛsᴀɪɴᴛs
« Reply #3 on: 28 11, 2018, 04:10:24 pm »
there is already one from @Addicted.  am I wrong?
ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴᴢ ᴀᴢ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴀʜ ❦︎

Offline MacMan

« Reply #4 on: 28 11, 2018, 11:04:23 pm »
there is already one from @Addicted.  am I wrong?
You are right but not in this board. It's on Civilian Groups topic. Many players visit here so this will help them.

Offline Hazard

• New Community Member
  • ɴᴏ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴘᴇɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5ᴛʜsᴛʀᴇᴇᴛsᴀɪɴᴛs
« Reply #5 on: 29 11, 2018, 06:01:53 am »
You are right but not in this board. It's on Civilian Groups topic. Many players visit here so this will help them.
ah ma bad then, great one  :thumb:
ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴᴢ ᴀᴢ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴀʜ ❦︎

Offline MacMan

« Reply #6 on: 29 11, 2018, 02:57:45 pm »
ah ma bad then, great one  :thumb:
Thanks a lot ! :)

Offline Addicted.

• The Institute Founder
  • Regular Community Member
  • Become a man of value !
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The Institute
  • Ingame: Addicted
  • Squad: NeedForSpeed
« Reply #7 on: 29 11, 2018, 03:36:56 pm »
Good job  :)
Be yourself. People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care.

Offline MacMan

« Reply #8 on: 30 11, 2018, 12:26:18 am »

Offline yermum

• Senior Community Member
  • 2 0 1 1 - 2 0 2 4(CIT PLAYER)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: yermum
  • Squad: yermumTeam
« Reply #9 on: 30 11, 2018, 04:15:22 pm »
Great guide!  :thumb:  I guess you should fix some of the mistakes, which some new players or players who don't understand basic English won't understand it.

Proud DSG Founder. | Ex. 1st ICM. | Ex. Senior DJ. | Ex. XCAV Founder. | Ex. CitiZeNs Co-Founder. | Ex. ChaosGuardians Leader.

Offline MacMan

« Reply #10 on: 01 12, 2018, 05:43:51 pm »
Great guide!  :thumb:  I guess you should fix some of the mistakes, which some new players or players who don't understand basic English won't understand it.
@Antonys Like... ? , Feel free to send me PM with information

Offline RedHeart

• King of Eagle_Squad
  • CIT News- Publisher
  • Ingame: RedHeart
« Reply #11 on: 26 05, 2019, 11:37:07 am »
  • First you must have Founder with you and leader because if you invited players as member rank they may leave fast a Founder or Leader with you will help you and if one left you won't give up easier.

• Don't make free invites. Make interviews. Like if player need join ask him some questions to think that this group is important.

• Try don't give up if you invited player and left. In the future you will find active and loyal members help you reach to the top.

• Try to create activities to prove your group activity and make prizes make your group members happy !

• Try to get 20+ active members and 1 month group old to apply for Board

• If you got Board requirements feel free to apply but you must have active members if you aren't active you will get denied.

• When you get a board add important Topics like Rank & Roster and Application center and Activities. But be careful with Activities topic and be active in it and host many activity.

• Try to make your group board with good quality and get good logo not bad one. This will show your group quality try to find good designer and don't care about money just for make your group best.

• While you get board your group will be level 1 and will achieve Deposit money in group bank and others groups will can use your skin by white list.

• Apply to add Base/Interior to your group after being have a board more than 1 month then you will be level 2.

• You can add a CarSpawner in your base after being have a board for 4 months then your group will be Level 3.

• After getting a Car Spawner within 1 month you can apply for adding Group skin with 25m then your group will be Level 4.

• To be Level 5+ apply here and be focus with the requirements.

• To find a good alliance is hard in Civilian side as there isn't a lot of groups in Civilian side. You won't find group accept your group stats. Try to find good group make with it alliance for making your group happy !

• Feel free to join our Alliance. We can accept any group have board. So if your group got board sms me to add you this will make your members more happy.

• If you have another question feel free to reply here and I will answer you ! :)
This is sooo good guide. It give me more information about civilian groups.
You did good job bro
Founder of Eagle_Squad

If you need help PM me

Offline Destiny.

• All we need is love
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Destiny
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #12 on: 26 05, 2019, 06:50:21 pm »
  • First you must have Founder with you and leader because if you invited players as member rank they may leave fast a Founder or Leader with you will help you and if one left you won't give up easier.

• Don't make free invites. Make interviews. Like if player need join ask him some questions to think that this group is important.

• Try don't give up if you invited player and left. In the future you will find active and loyal members help you reach to the top.

• Try to create activities to prove your group activity and make prizes make your group members happy !

• Try to get 20+ active members and 1 month group old to apply for Board

• When you get a board add important Topics like Rank & Roster and Application center and Activities. But be careful with Activities topic and be active in it and host many activity.

• Try to make your group board with good quality and get good logo not bad one. This will show your group quality try to find good designer and don't care about money just for make your group best.

• While you get board your group will be level 1 and will achieve Deposit money in group bank and others groups will can use your skin by white list.

• Apply to add Base/Interior to your group after being have a board more than 1 month then you will be level 2.

• You can add a CarSpawner in your base after being have a board for 4 months then your group will be Level 3.

• After getting a Car Spawner within 1 month you can apply for adding Group skin with 25m then your group will be Level 4.

• To be Level 5+ apply here and be focus with the requirements.

• To find a good alliance is hard in Civilian side as there isn't a lot of groups in Civilian side. You won't find group accept your group stats. Try to find good group make with it alliance for making your group happy !

• Feel free to join our Alliance. We can accept any group have board. So if your group got board sms me to add you this will make your members more happy.

• If you have another question feel free to reply here and I will answer you ! :)

Very good guide, thank you.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew. - Albert Einstein

You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein

Since everyone advises you enough to be what they want but not happy. - Beret

You can’t solve a problem on the same level you created it. - Albert Einstein

Offline RedHeart

• King of Eagle_Squad
  • CIT News- Publisher
  • Ingame: RedHeart
« Reply #13 on: 30 05, 2019, 12:27:33 am »
I have suggestion to be a good civilan group that the leaders put a new goals every while for the players so they don’t get bored of the group. That you let the group doing there best so they improve the group. Every player in the group helping. Teach every person to be active on forum. Some people are not active they are just civilians only working jobs. No teach them to help on forum.

Example of goals: To help the group to get from Level 1 to 2
To let them work more
To let them active on team chat

Note: that will let the group more popular and have good loyal players
Founder of Eagle_Squad

If you need help PM me

Offline MacMan

« Reply #14 on: 12 06, 2019, 12:52:22 pm »
This is sooo good guide. It give me more information about civilian groups.
You did good job bro
Very good guide, thank you.
Thanks guys!
Let me tell you one piece of advice for the most active , professional group , just have the best founder that struggled for you , love you man <3 MacMan , not a JCM to mention you :P <3

Ohh I am shy O0 Thanks a lot @CytrX <3