Author Topic: Giving vehicles limited fuel inside BR  (Read 5667 times)

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Giving vehicles limited fuel inside BR
« on: 06 01, 2019, 12:43:56 pm »
Suggestion name: Giving vehicles limited fuel inside BR
The possible outcomes: More realistic and prevents the promotion of running away from each and every single fight
Description: I'm suggesting to give vehicles inside BR limited fuel, for example they will all have 50 fuel only in stead of 100, and the fuel can run out. The exact number is up to Java, but we need this because whenever I'm in a fight people run away and they keep on running away with vehicles. This makes it boring, because there should be more fights. You might say "shoot the cars" but if you think logically, in BR your weapons have very low ammo, for example you get 4 bullets for sniper, 14 bullets for spas, etc. That's not enough to break down a moving vehicle, and even if you somehow did, then you don't have enough ammo anymore for the actual fight. So the current gameplay promotes a coward gamestyle of running away, therefore this should definitely be added.
Screenshot/Video to reference: Screenshot of the fuel inside a vehicle
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline Esta

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Esta
Re: Giving vehicles limited fuel inside BR
« Reply #1 on: 06 01, 2019, 01:04:53 pm »
A really nice suggestion, In my opinion 35-40 fuel would be good players wouldn't keep running away with vehicles but instead they would fight. Positive.

Offline yanza

« Reply #2 on: 06 01, 2019, 01:54:51 pm »
A really nice suggestion, In my opinion 35-40 fuel would be good players wouldn't keep running away with vehicles but instead they would fight. Positive.
I am agree with Justluck as he said 35-40 fuel is good for players and also we can add gas can to fill up the vehicle. Useful Suggestion ! Supporting

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #3 on: 06 01, 2019, 02:22:51 pm »
Running away, and then I hide, make the player confused and kill him
You can do that with limited fuel, 40-50 fuel still takes time to get empty. But having unlimited fuel is just not necessary and you can run for literally hours.
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline MgD

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Ingame: MgD
« Reply #4 on: 07 01, 2019, 10:17:18 am »
Well it's a nice suggestion since having a full-tank can make you go around whole LS many times, so having the 50% of the fuel vehicles that were spawned in BR is fine, since one of the reason that battle royale goes too far as because of the vehicle and also the BR really take's time as sometimes it take 30-50 Minutes in just one game. Just because players were running as using the vehicles. ( Less fuel more challenge ) Positive.
Donator Level 3Senior Community Member , Tagcolor , 18 Personal Skin , 5 Personal Carshaders , TOP 100 Criminals

Offline yanza

« Reply #5 on: 07 01, 2019, 11:40:51 am »
I agree with JustLuck, We won't keep running by our vehicle, I have did it too, Running away, and then I hide, make the player confused and kill him, and I don't see any wrong in adding this suggestion, it is a good thing to the Battle Royale, but as far as I know Battle Royale vehicles, don't have fuel or something, We can also break the vehicle right? I am going with Neutral for now. It is useless, to add the gas, waste of time.
Well, Vehicles have fuel in battle royale games like in PUBG ! Also they use gas can to fill the vehicle's fuel.

Offline Java

• Community Developer
« Reply #6 on: 07 01, 2019, 05:47:11 pm »
Added.