Ingame Community > News and Updates

[IMPLEMENTED] Possibility to disable or enable new list of stats to the old

(1/5) > >>

RaMoS:
Well, This update was added a few hours ago.

--- Quote ---- Upgraded '/stats' so it can be used to compare the stats of 2 different players. (Arran)
--- End quote ---
It is quite frankly very useful but at the same time it is not necessary because we can also compare through old stats, Here I am doing this suggestion because there are a lot of complaints from some people to try to get back the list of old stats that I am and them used to.
This was the only criminal votes
Why this is necessary? Well, the community will not receive complaints again about it and there is nothing negative  because players can disable or enable this at any time.

They SeeMi Rollin':
Lots of people had this idea, I am one of those who prefers the previous version of it we are able to copy a specific stats line with it. But current one is nice too as it gives ability to compare stats between players and count between 2groups/squads.

RaMoS:

--- Quote from: RaMoS on 15 06, 2019, 07:54:12 pm ---Well, This update was added a few hours ago.It is quite frankly very useful but at the same time it is not necessary because we can also compare through old stats, Here I am doing this suggestion because there are a lot of complaints from some people to try to get back the list of old stats that I am and them used to.
This was the only criminal votes
Why this is necessary? Well, the community will not receive complaints again about it and there is nothing negative  because players can disable or enable this at any time.

--- End quote ---
Changed to VOTE

Ariana:
 :cros:

/stats should be the old one

the new one can be /compare

RaMoS:

--- Quote from: Ariana on 16 06, 2019, 11:03:49 pm --- :cros:

/stats should be the old one

the new one can be /compare

--- End quote ---
I do not understand why you voted negative