Ingame Community > News and Updates

[IMPLEMENTED] Cops can't enter CE after start, if teams not balanced

(1/3) > >>

noD3:
Nowadays at different GMT's it's nearly impossible to win CE's due to low amount of criminals and cops are being to enter after CE's has started,
which results in a following scenario :

7 criminals vs 5 cops , 3 minutes into CE 4 criminals vs 11 cops.

My proposal is simple, yet logical : Police officers won't be able to enter CE after it has started if there are 4 more police officers than criminals in the ce.

This way criminals will still have a chance to compete.

Shogun:
Nothing much to talk about, this will definitely keep things more balanced inside Criminal events.

They SeeMi Rollin':
Good addition, a bit fair and helpful way in CE matters. I thinks lawside will accept it too

RaMoS:
This will help to have a little justice, because the cops are waiting abroad so that the number of criminals is a bit then boom enters more than 5 police once and ends the CE with the loss of criminals and the police win because of allowing the police to enter at any time.

noD3:
Would like to change this proposal to a vote.

Councillors please state your votes.

Proposal :
Show content
--- Quote from: noD3 on 10 06, 2019, 07:27:35 am ---Nowadays at different GMT's it's nearly impossible to win CE's due to low amount of criminals and cops are being to enter after CE's has started,
which results in a following scenario :

7 criminals vs 5 cops , 3 minutes into CE 4 criminals vs 11 cops.

My proposal is simple, yet logical : Police officers won't be able to enter CE after it has started if there are 4 more police officers than criminals in the ce.

This way criminals will still have a chance to compete.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version