Ingame Community > News and Updates

[IMPLEMENTED] Bringing back T/wanking & T/wankingend animation

(1/5) > >>

OhhKarim:
The wanking animations have supposedly been removed from the game, so I asked in the support chat why it was removed and they speculated that it was removed due to them being provocative animations, however the /pissing animation can also be used provocatively and it's still in the game. So I'd like to debate regarding these animations, as I'd love to have them brought back into the game and would like to see some opinions of other fellow councillors before changing it into a voting topic.
Why should it be brought back?

- It brings more variation to animations, especially since this was a very popular animation.
- GTA SA is a 18+ game, a wanking animation shouldn't be a big deal. Stripper skins are more adult and yet they're still in the game.
- In case it is a big deal to specific people, they can disable it in /settings.
- It will already be disabled by default in case players do not know how to disable them.
*- Added a setting called 'Allow 18+ Animations' to disable annoying animations such as '/wanking' performed by immature players. (Brian)

CooLDuDe:
I was also very confused about it.
The game already has many sexual themes like stripper skins and even sexual/half-naked billboards, I don't think this animation really did harm the game in any way. And a preference can be added for it.
Also, I do not find /pissing provocative in anyway.

Vampire:
I think there are better animations that can be added/created rather than having those ugly animations.

OhhKarim:

--- Quote from: Vampire on 06 06, 2019, 06:14:22 am ---I think there are better animations that can be added/created rather than having those ugly animations.

--- End quote ---
For sure, and they can of course be implemented as well, however so can these two animations! They were being used quite frequently, unlike several other current animations.

noD3:
I say we would be better without these animations existing in the server at all

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version