Author Topic: Pickaxe equip will make you extract 15% more (2nd slot)  (Read 734 times)

Offline MeMo.

• The Exploiter
  • Honorable
    YearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
Pickaxe equip will make you extract 15% more (2nd slot)
« on: 12 06, 2017, 05:31:18 pm »
Suggestion explained in one paragraph:Pickaxe will make you extract 15% more from miner jobs, so currently the iron miner L10 with courses and VIP earns 257 grams per icon means 257*4 = 1028 + 15% which would almost be 154, so the total would be 1182. (In before the nerf you would get 314 grams of iron  per icon and after the nerf the equip would get you 295 grams of iron per icon). The equip would apply on all the miner jobs (Cave miner, Iron miner and the new miner).
The pickaxe will apply in the 2nd slot.

Additional details that are necessary for the suggestion:The pickaxe equip is already in-game and you will just need to add the perks of it. http://imgur.com/ac6vWjD.jpg

This suggestion is worth the time developing because:it will make a useful benefit of the pickaxe equip, also it will help us after the iron miner nerf. It doesn't take much time, also could be a lot useful in the new miner job.

Offline Arran

• The Proud Founder
  • L5 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Pickaxe equip will make you extract 15% more (2nd slot)
« Reply #1 on: 16 06, 2017, 04:55:05 pm »
+51 votes. Added to the 2 jobs that are actually underplayed and therefore obviously underpaid. As I wrote this there was 1 cave miner, 2 miners and 23 iron miners... Clearly iron miner doesn't need an extra 15% more.
Read this guide before PMing / mentioning me
Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again more intelligently - Henry Ford
Next time you feel lonely, think about your white blood cells, because from birth to death, they're always there for you, fighting for you, like your own private army, your body is an entire world, a world of pure epicness - Me