Author Topic: Ignore this if you don't care about anything.  (Read 126 times)

Offline DJ'Tyga

• 🎧DJ Forever Forever DJ
  • Group: ♧Bikers♧
  • Ingame: Alex
  • Squad: NeXuS DJ
Ignore this if you don't care about anything.
« on: 06 05, 2017, 06:30:14 pm »
Well I got a demote last weeks and got my rank back but some leaders still ignoring me and thinking about me with the bad behaviour when I changed it and got back to the real one with a good behaviour
Some leaders have to be kicked of here I won't tell names cause you guys won't agree and will kick me for this shit

How they ignore me?
When I apply for something in the squad 3 apps after me gets answered and mine gets nothing.

When I apply for BM I don't get answer till the BM app get closed and it gets full.

This kind of guys that ignoring me is @Oxygen so I wanna tell you that I have changed my self and changed my whole life for nXs but you still don't understand me cause of the bad old behave..

Everything is gone now. There is no Alex no more. Changed my whole life and half of you understood. When I was going to leave CIT a Half of our members was happy and half sad.
The new members in here is shit. That means that I miss the old CIT as well. I miss the guys that with a good breath and good mind.
The only guys that understood that I changed my self is My friends And from our squad is Suix, Ptole and yeats, No one els.

Thanks for reading it, Don't forgot to delete that BM to don't get your self in problems ok? Ignore it if you don't care

God Is The DJ, Life is the DanceFloor, Love Is The Rythem, You Are The Music
Israel, The Love is-real

Offline Oxygen

• Proud to be NeXuS Founder & KLM Member.
    Years
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Oxygen
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
Re: Ignore this if you don't care about anything.
« Reply #1 on: 06 05, 2017, 08:24:25 pm »
Well I got a demote last weeks and got my rank back but some leaders still ignoring me and thinking about me with the bad behaviour when I changed it and got back to the real one with a good behaviour
Some leaders have to be kicked of here I won't tell names cause you guys won't agree and will kick me for this shit

How they ignore me?
When I apply for something in the squad 3 apps after me gets answered and mine gets nothing.

When I apply for BM I don't get answer till the BM app get closed and it gets full.

This kind of guys that ignoring me is @Oxygen so I wanna tell you that I have changed my self and changed my whole life for nXs but you still don't understand me cause of the bad old behave..

Everything is gone now. There is no Alex no more. Changed my whole life and half of you understood. When I was going to leave CIT a Half of our members was happy and half sad.
The new members in here is shit. That means that I miss the old CIT as well. I miss the guys that with a good breath and good mind.
The only guys that understood that I changed my self is My friends And from our squad is Suix, Ptole and yeats, No one els.

Thanks for reading it, Don't forgot to delete that BM to don't get your self in problems ok? Ignore it if you don't care
It seems like u don't know about anything, first, don't talk bullshit about me, it's easy to talk bullshit without knowing the reasons behind something.... I didn't answer your promotion app because I didn't want to handle it, I haven't been so much in-game to see if u changed your behaviour or not, i'm not very active, I made and inactive report if u didn't know. 2nd, I just saw your msg in the squad chat, I didn't answer cuz I wasn't there, I was afk, its not my fault +, I can't see the squad chat the whole time, send me a sms the next time, if it says "busy: afk", then u'll know the reasons of why I didn't answer.

And, yeah, it's easy to say, oh, u know man? lets kick some leaders, I don't really like them, they don't trust me, lets kick them all. Do u even know the word "patient" and "trust"? You need to show them that u changed, I can't say if u changed or not, because I don't have time to see your behaviour, i'm busy irl, and that's why I can't say that u changed yet. You need to be patient if u wanna gain the confidence of everyone. But u can't say, oh man, i'm getting tired, I can't wait, just kick them!, they're leaders for a reason, and u need to respect them. We can't kick them ignoring the work that they've done in the past just because of someone who wants to forget his dark side in the past, they aren't leader just because of nothing, they are leaders because of their contributions to the squad.

I didn't answer your app and the others BM apps because it's pretty obvious that all of them are denied. There was 1 slot, that means that just one app was going to be accepted.

If u really changed, then don't make a topic acting like a drama queen complaining and talking bullshit about leaders just because they don't trust you. They don't trust you cuz they haven't been active enough, or they just haven't seen any change from u. And if they don't answer your msgs, it may be because they're afk, but they're not ignoring u, they're just busy...
« Last Edit: 06 05, 2017, 09:04:07 pm by Oxygen »

NeXuS_Squad Founder & KLM Member
Junior Community Member

Offline Suix

• Till i collapse
  • Group: KLM-SC
  • Ingame: Suix
  • Squad: Nexus Squad
« Reply #2 on: 06 05, 2017, 09:01:50 pm »
Oxygen ignore me a lot too, but I care no more. So that's not something which should surprise you. Just don't give a single *uck about it. Keep improving yourself and be patient.  ;)
~Dont Judge My Choices Without Understanding My Reasons~

Offline Oxygen

Years
« Reply #3 on: 06 05, 2017, 09:06:08 pm »
Oxygen ignore me a lot too, but I care no more. So that's not something which should surprise you. Just don't give a single *uck about it. Keep improving yourself and be patient.  ;)
Don't mix friendship problems with something that's serious, we aren't playing, maybe I did it twice because I was angry, but it was a friendship problem, we both know that I didn't ignore u in a serious thing. And u know that sometimes I don't answer cuz i'm afk.

Junior Community Member

Offline Oxygen

Years
« Reply #4 on: 06 05, 2017, 09:10:45 pm »
tell me, have I ever ignored one of your apps? Have I ever ignored one of your complaints? Have I ever ignored one of your forum pms?

Junior Community Member

Offline Otto

Years
  • Ingame: Otto
« Reply #5 on: 06 05, 2017, 09:11:08 pm »
If anyone will post something like ''LEADERS DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME :(( / THEY IGNORE ME EVERYTIME'' I'll warn him with %30 or so. We do not ignore anyone in nexus. If you got demoted it has a reason behind it. Maybe many people complains about you? Did you ever think about how does leaders decide on accepting or denying an application? We had to accept only one application and you were not the guy which was lucky this time.

In short, stop acting like a drama queen and instead of complaining about leaders by creating topic just make a complaint in PCM topic. Things are even being worse while our members are blaming us for anything we do.

Offline DJ'Tyga

• 🎧DJ Forever Forever DJ
« Reply #6 on: 06 05, 2017, 10:18:24 pm »
You know what, When I applied for BM denided cause of Forlax because he is an old member and higher than me so have to be a BM, Second time I didnt got answer and mido got accept lower than me, He got denided the first time. And no one gave a shit about my promotion app.
Drink posted there oxygen did and others did but my app didnt get answer.
I didnt say kick the leaders you shit, I just made this topic to let you know what are you doing and to know why. Thats all.
And you started bullshit and bullshit.

Israel, The Love is-real

Offline Revo48

Years
« Reply #7 on: 06 05, 2017, 10:29:53 pm »
If u dont like the squad u can go away :)

Offline Oxygen

Years
« Reply #8 on: 06 05, 2017, 10:41:03 pm »
you shit
and thinking about me with the bad behaviour when I changed it and got back to the real one with a good behaviour
Mmmh, are u sure? Woah, respect man, that sounds very rude....

I didnt say kick the leaders you shit
Some leaders have to be kicked of here

You know what, When I applied for BM denided cause of Forlax because he is an old member and higher than me so have to be a BM, Second time I didnt got answer and mido got accept lower than me, He got denided the first time. And no one gave a shit about my promotion app.
Drink posted there oxygen did and others did but my app didnt get answer.
I didnt say kick the leaders you shit, I just made this topic to let you know what are you doing and to know why. Thats all.
All the head staffs picked M1D0, I didn't pick him just by myself.
« Last Edit: 06 05, 2017, 10:42:44 pm by Oxygen »

Junior Community Member

Offline DJ'Tyga

• 🎧DJ Forever Forever DJ
« Reply #9 on: 07 05, 2017, 12:29:25 am »
Ok nvm can we change this and get back as good as we was? Sorry for some disrespect

And revo your day will come soon just wait.

Israel, The Love is-real

Offline Revo48

Years
« Reply #10 on: 07 05, 2017, 08:33:31 am »
Ok nvm can we change this and get back as good as we was? Sorry for some disrespect

And revo your day will come soon just wait.
hhhhhhhhhh

Offline DJ'Tyga

• 🎧DJ Forever Forever DJ
« Reply #11 on: 07 05, 2017, 08:43:41 am »
hhhhhhhhhh

What are you laghing at?

Israel, The Love is-real

Offline Revo48

Years
« Reply #12 on: 07 05, 2017, 09:34:59 am »
What are you laghing at?
nothing

Offline Ptole

• CIT2 Radio Leader
  • Web developer
    YearsYears
    • NeXuS Designs - FREE METERS! ~by Ptole
  • Group: BlackWolvesMC
  • Ingame: Ptole'nXs[BWMC]
  • Squad: NeXuS/CIT2Radio
« Reply #13 on: 07 05, 2017, 10:19:29 am »
hhhhhhhhhh
If u dont like the squad u can go away :)
shut the fuck up and get out of here

@Oxygen should we do anything about this guy?

Create your own Event Image! http://nxsradio.tk/meters/register/eventcreator.php
Create your own Reputation Meter! http://nxsradio.tk/meters/register/index.php
Not willing to design shaders for anyone!

Offline DJ'Tyga

• 🎧DJ Forever Forever DJ
« Reply #14 on: 07 05, 2017, 01:40:18 pm »
Well I made the topic cause of this is not the first time this happenes.

Sorry for the bad words @Oxygen, But can you handle this for one time at least?

Israel, The Love is-real