Ingame Community > News and Updates

[A] Non English messages detector.

(1/3) > >>

guest75538:
The general idea of the suggestion: Adding non English messages detector that would automatically prevents the advert declaration.
The party effected by the suggestion and the effect: Everybody.
The possible outcomes: By implementing it, Nobody will be manually punished for non English messages in adverts ,unless the detector fails identifying the message's language properly. 
The calculation needed to the suggestion:-
Detailed explanation of the overall suggestion: We already have a topic to improve the surrounding conditions for newbies. High percentage of belief, as soon as an newbie knows about the  advert feature, he will advert, asking for help or talking to his country mates .Either way, he would probably use his own language.  A strict rule over a simple action doesn't make a better environment in my opinion. I'm proposing a detector stands against non English messages and sends a notification back.
" Your advert cannot include non English words". Simple as this.

3bood:
you just made a Non-English advert today, if you don't want to make a non-English advert then just don't make it, but if you want to make one in order to get yourself punished on purpose then that's your fault, Downvoting.

Zelda:
The automatic correptores tend to fail if the user places "Shder" instead of "Shader" then this would be muted by detecting an invalid word. This suggestion is somewhat difficult.

XooMeRR Eleuce:
I think it's useless, because they can receive punishment if you speak other languages, but this would help a lot more to the newcomers who just come to CIT, who do not know anything this would be in support of the New Players,Neutral for now I'll wait for other opinions

OhhKarim:
Slang wouldn't be recognized and neither would abbreviations be, which will result in wrong mutes and then players would have to appeal which is a waste of time. There's nothing wrong with manually muting players. Downvoting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version