Ingame Community > News and Updates

[Accepted]Bring back the Old Prison System.

(1/7) > >>

Combat:
The general idea of the suggestion: Bring back the Old Prison System.
The party effected by the suggestion and the effect: Cops and Crims/Gangsters
The possible outcomes:
- Prison would be more useful, As like before. ( Also would be more fun )
The calculation needed to the suggestion: N/A
Detailed explanation of the overall suggestion:

- What is the Old Prison System ? The old prison system that you are allowed to escape the criminals that have been jailed, Since the old jail/arresting system to crim got back, So this suggestion would be also good to be back, As before it is too fun to try to escape a criminal from the prison, By staying in the white blip for over 10 Seconds. This is the old prison where you can try to get escape the other crims. Show content
INFO: You will get Wanted Level as soon if you step to the white blip, Because you are trying to escape the other crims.

Hazard:
the old one looks perfect, I had a lot of fun to let my friends escape from this jail, it was really fun, I miss the old days so hardly, I would like to see this prison again asap, Supporting your suggestion.

Randy:
Upvoting. It bring some RP. Old one was perfect and I don't know why it was removed. Escaping and driving your car is awesome.  :tick:

Nidus:
There is already a way to make your friend to help you in escaping from the prison, tell him to come with a chopper and then you will glue with it and both of you will get wanted, I don't think this is needed although current jail seems realistic.

Combat:

--- Quote from: Nidus on 02 11, 2018, 01:29:23 pm ---There is already a way to make your friend to help you in escaping from the prison, tell him to come with a chopper and then you will glue with it and both of you will get wanted, I don't think this is needed although current jail seems realistic.

--- End quote ---

Bringing a chopper inside the prison is still useless, If a crim already stepped in your helicopter. Jail guards will start to shoot your plane and that make you unable to escape them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version