Ingame Community > News and Updates

Disallowing Military to damage Wanted Crims and Gangster ( With Wanted Level).

(1/9) > >>

Combat:
The general idea of the suggestion: Dis-allowing Military to damage Wanted Crims and Gangster.
The party effected by the suggestion and the effect: Military and Crims and gangster with WL.
The possible outcomes:
- This will make fair to both sides.
The calculation needed to the suggestion: N/A
Detailed explanation of the overall suggestion:
- I'm suggesting to dis-allow/not allow Military to damage wanted crim and gangster, As i've seen there are some Gangster go to Military turf on LV and troll Military as we know, Gangster and Crim that has wanted level can kill military as well also they can be killed by military if they got Wanted Level.

- Military are for Rebels, and military were not for Crims and gangster with Wanted level, As i've seen Military can go to LS and join Crimevents and Rebel's can't join Riot or crimevents on LS, So this is too unfair on rebel side as their they can't use the advantages that military has.

- I'm telling that Military are for Rebels and Crim and Gangster ( With Wanted Level ) Are for Police Officers/Cops.

BoBzky:
I alway see military on LS, I get your point that is is unfair to rebel side because military can join the riots that are on LS also it is not fair to rebel because their role is only at Turfing so I support this suggestion.

Combat:

--- Quote from: Dodgers on 02 09, 2018, 11:40:44 am ---Military are helping ud a lot in killing criminals you didnt think about cops I will vote netural but I have questions rebels cant kill cops?

--- End quote ---
Yep, Rebels can't kill cops. ( That's why I made this suggestion as to be fair on rebel side )

EDITED:
So If they want to help cop's to kill crim's so then, They must take a cop job and not the job that they were already taken.

ReDuXy:
If Rebel cant kill cops then Military also should not be allowed to Kill Criminals I am Supporting this
Idea

Neb:
It should be desame for another side like a police, by the way I think this will be must good if we can pare it to the rebels, so this will not be unfair, I hope this will possible, so im going to support and give my vote for this suggestion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version