Ingame Community > News and Updates

[A] Adding "Today's gained arrest points" to F5

(1/6) > >>

Apple.-:
Suggestion explained in one paragraph: I am suggesting to add "Today's gained arrest points" in F5 under "Bombs disposal level" as you can see here
There's also enough space for this https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=318481.0 if both of these suggestions get accepted.

Additional details that are necessary for the suggestion: -

This suggestion is worth the time developing because: Not sure if it takes much time but I believe it'd be really helpful, I remember a lot of people asking for it in the past. It'd be a good indicator for your skills maybe, or  it'd prove your activity for your group for example. I believe a lot of people would like to know how many APs they get daily.

GoldenRose:
It would be a logic and nice addition. I am tired of counting how much AP I farmed in a day and if a group promotes by arrest points and we take 2-3 screenshots, we will handle it easily with one screenshot. Also, it would be nice to see that in F1 today's tops. Supporting your idea.

CapoDavish:
not bad idea, it will help many groups and players UpVote.

Eggsy:
Nice addition, and won't take too much time to be added. Easier to track your statistics.  :tick:

VeGa:
Well , it will help many people to know how many arrest points they gain per a day and I think it might increase groups Areest points. It will be useful. Upvoting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version