Author Topic: Battle Royale Season 2 released!  (Read 6588 times)

Offline Java

• Community Developer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Battle Royale Season 2 released!
« on: 31 01, 2019, 05:25:34 pm »

Battle Royale
You better revive me now!

Special thanks to @KhoaBui.

Revive me, you idiot. Battle royale season 2 is released now! Battle Royale seasons are now available that each season will include specific features. A lot of new features are added in this season which will be announced below in a minute. This season includes the ability to revive who is knocked down, new types of vehicles, new game modes, the ability to vote on specific modifications, adding waypoints visible to team-mates only, spectating team-mates and more. The authors of ideas are written next to their ideas. Discover the new changes below in more details!

Changes added:

Major changes:
- Reviving is now released! Players will be knocked down at first before dying (they don't always have to be knocked down due to technical issues) which their team-mates can revive by holding a specific key while standing over who is knocked down. (Diamond + KhoaBui)
- Do you want to vote on the plane model that you want to be a passenger in? Of course! A feature that makes you able to vote on specific modifications while being in the lobby is now out!
- New game modes are now available! The current new game-modes start only on weekends for now.
  • Arcade - A fast-paced match which the play zone gets created immediately on start and its size is smaller. The shrinking timer runs faster, drops get created early and they move toward the ground faster. Only starts on Friday. (Brand)
  • Saturday Night Live - A solo competition that the most winner in this event gets a big reward at the midnight of Saturday. Only starts on Saturday.
- Spectating team-mates is now available, you'll be spectating your team-mates as soon as you die and you also can switch between them by arrow keys. In case you want to exit spectating, press Q.
- Creating a team in the lobby is now available with the ability to auto-fill teams properly that are lack of players. Auto-fill can be disabled from /team. Cool, ain't it?
- Where to go? Easy, add waypoints! Show up the map and start adding waypoints visible to your team-mates only by right-clicking on any point on the map. (Ramses)
- You gotta take care buddy, combat airplanes are now out!
- New boats.
- What to do? Got stuck? Event tips are now released that appear every a specific period of time showing tips for the current running mode to help you out when you get stuck. This can be disabled in /settings via 'Event Tips' setting though, there are some tips that will have to be shown which neglects this setting.
- Which direction to move toward? Simple, a white thin line is now drawn in your screen starting from your skin's chest and ends to the center of the yellow play zone.
- Don't shoot me, you blind! It's now simple to differentiate. A tag is now shown above your team-mates to differentiate them from other players as well as the ability to see the names of your team-mates by viewing /team.
- Today's most winner is now announced in login panel, the welcome message. (Arran)

Minor changes:
- New sound effects when winning a game and when the lobby is about to start. (KhoaBui)
- Disabled local chat. (Arran)
- Disabled jerry cans and repair kits. (Arran + OhhKarim)
- A message is now shown right bottom your screen which indicates how many players are in the plane. (MacMan)
- Reduced initial play zone shrinking time from 6 minutes to 4 minutes. (Arran + Emma + KinGodisco)
- Increased stages required for 'instant kill' from 8 stages to 12 stages.
- Died or logged out while being in a game? No worries, you'd now get the winning reward if your team won.
- If the script was restarted and you were in a battle royale game, you'd receive now a compensation of $50,000 for inconvenience.

Bug fixes:
- Fixed player blips being shown due to using /stealth. (Arran + Java)

Thanks to these people!

Thanks to @KhoaBui @Brand @Kavzor @Vampire @Gonzo. @Emma @UlasDO for helping in testing.
Special thanks to @KhoaBui for creating the trailer and helping me in time. @Brand for literally helping me in everything in time as well as giving me the coordinates of planes and boats and helping as an actor in the trailer. @Vampire and @Gonzo. for helping in the trailer as actors.
« Last Edit: 31 01, 2019, 06:03:21 pm by Vampire »