Author Topic: Morning St★r - Application Center  (Read 38839 times)

Offline #1Mr~SAFA7

YearsYears
Re: Morning St★r - Application Center
« Reply #15 on: 21 05, 2018, 01:25:09 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: 1ameer1
1.1  In-Game name: 1Pele'
1.2  Current playtime: 356
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 30
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them:
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens): https://gulfupload.com/eseexzhpoul6
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):https://gulfupload.com/f25pogxhpfj5

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender:17 , Fmale
2.1  Your Timezone:+3 GMT
2.2  Your Nationality:Palestinian

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words):My name's ameer  , i'm 17 years old , I live with my family which consists of 6 members parents and 3 brothers, i'm Currently live in Palesyine in a city called Jerusalem, my favourite hobby's are football,domino,chess,and swimming in my free time i'm playing with my friends, my favourite game's are Callofduty,watchdogs,MTA every weekend I go to the beach with my friends I love them very much I can't imagine my life without them ! ,i'm student in Secondary School I will graduate from it after a Year,i have a dog and I love him very much, i'm a normal Guy in my society and helpfull,i want to be a doctor in the future, i'm not very good in communication with the other people I have a special life , so .. my life is not very intresting but .. I like it
3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?:That reason you would accept me.I respect MSS.First, I would like to tell your that I would respect everyone.All of the members in MSS are elite members.MSS is LV's top group.I always wanted to play with elite numbers and also wanted to be elite member.MSS is elite group of Cit.There are lot of people who would like to join groups, so I wanted to join MSS.If you accept me , I will follow all the rules and respect anyone in MSS.So I wish you would accept me

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is true (Y/N): Y
4.1  I wont respect the rules (Y/N): N
4.2  I don't understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): N
4.3  I won't follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): N

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018

Offline Patrick

• Ingame: Patrick
« Reply #16 on: 22 05, 2018, 03:54:49 am »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:nhokut14812300
1.1  In-Game name:Patrick#KM
1.2  Current playtime:122 hourse
1.3  Average playing time in the week:20-40 hourse
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them:Black1z-Delete G5R-Kick
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens):https://imgur.com/a/DxRx1yR
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):https://imgur.com/a/DxRx1yR

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender:17 age . male
2.1  Your Timezone:Gmt+8
2.2  Your Nationality:Vietnamese

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words):Hello, I am Patrick from Vietnamses My father and mother bought me a computer and a phone when I was five years old  this is why I learn technology. My father works as a technology engineer. My mother is a professor of the nature. I have one brother, his name is Zied and he is 15 years old. I also have three cousins: the oldest one is Firas and he is 15 years old. The second is named Khalil and he is 15 years old and the youngest is Saif, he is 15-year-old. we all love video games
3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?:I will be loyal to the group . I will always help you guys in trufs as much as possible ever and ever

Agreements:

4.2  I don't understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018

Offline BlackWinG#Ns

• Ingame: yT|Blackodile~
« Reply #17 on: 22 05, 2018, 05:53:50 am »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:chinlavip148
1.1  In-Game name:w!$
1.2  Current playtime:178
1.3  Average playing time in the week:80
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them:STYX (Bored) , XoXo (Bad) , Black1z (Delete) , G5R (Delete) .
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens):https://imgur.com/WMSHPLN
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):https://imgur.com/U7s8rQ0

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender:15 & Male
2.1  Your Timezone:GMT+3
2.2  Your Nationality:Vietnamses

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words):I love space and I'm studying space science and tecnology at Akdeniz University. Sometimes I play guitar, I've 2 songs but not professional. I'm living Antalya. I live alone in here and sometimes it can be very boring.
3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?:I am not the most skilled player out there but I am willing to play everyday to improve myself and will take any criticism seriously to become as good as your members.

Agreements:

4.2  I don't understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018

Offline Abbey

« Reply #18 on: 22 05, 2018, 06:04:20 am »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:Xo_oX
1.1  In-Game name:XooX
1.2  Current playtime:47 Hourse
1.3  Average playing time in the week:10-30 Hourse
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them:Black1z-Detele G5R Delete
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens):https://imgur.com/a/c7VSNbp
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):https://imgur.com/a/ojMvv8O

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender:15 age . male
2.1  Your Timezone:GMT +3
2.2  Your Nationality:Vietnamese

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words):[/b My Name is Xo_oX I am 15 years old I am Vietnamese, I have 3 friends in the game and they are good friends, me now I did have study are My Game favorite MTA I like to play fps games with survival gamesMy spare time like listening to Alan Wallker, me like MSS
3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?:I will be loyal to the group . I will always help you guys in trufs as much as possible ever and ever

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018
« Last Edit: 22 05, 2018, 06:12:25 am by Xo_ox »

Offline BOSSx'

• Donator L2
    Years
  • Group: DoubleX3
  • Ingame: BOSSx
« Reply #19 on: 22 05, 2018, 11:57:35 am »
@CH1CH0 ACCEPTED - Giving to you 1 chance,Welcome.
@Godvla3te ACCEPTED - Welcome.
@Patrick DENIED - Prove yourself, applied for sl4 20.05.18
@Burn DENIED - Prove yourself.
@1Pele' DENIED - Unknown for MSS leaders.
@w!s DENIED - Wrong format.
@Xo_ox DENIED - failed in 3.0.
« Last Edit: 22 05, 2018, 12:32:08 pm by Lolka »

Offline Prince333

YearsYears
  • Group: Scary_Killers
  • Ingame: Chris_Jericho
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
« Reply #20 on: 30 05, 2018, 05:10:27 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:ezelb999
1.1  In-Game name:Chris.Jericho"nXs
1.2  Current playtime:1465 Hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week:15-30 hours Depends
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them:Global_Army , Scary Killers:Scary_Killers Unfair Promotions. Some Newbies in period of 5 weeks promoted +5 , I did only +1 no matter I deserved It . Problem Is that I was discriminated there.Global_Army Almost same reason + They had Greek leader. My country hate with Greece , I was calm but he didn't he was mixing politic in game , that is totaled not allowed.
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens):https://imgur.com/a/5FXWwCk
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):https://imgur.com/a/jaqCBhu Last 2,3 months.

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender:20/Male
2.1  Your Timezone:+1
2.2  Your Nationality:Macedonian

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words):Greetings,My name is Valentine,and I am 20 years old,coming from Macedonia,the south of East Europe.For me every day is different,some days are full of happiness some days no.I finished medic hihg school.I still study medic,In Collage I am Second grade.Medicine Is something that is coming from my heart,and filling me,becouse as we know to save someone's life Is very thanksgiving work.My favorite sport is handball,which in my country Is very popular.Handball Club from my country has just won "HANDBALL CHAMPIONS LEAGUE",for the first time in history.I am doing this 10 years and I don't plan to stop it.As a person I am very positive person,optimistic person,but sometimes If something Is not as I want to I know to be aggressive and angry.About weekends,every weekend I am going at clubs,I also am a rockers/bikers fan and often I am going to rock bars.I also watch 3D movies but the most favorite type is Comedy and action,another types are boring for me.Also my Life Is not possible without CIT 2 where,I am spending a lot of my "Free time" and having a lot of friends.

3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?:First at all, Morning_Star Is a group with a big name and big respect,and I will give my maximum to make that name proud in LV.I will maximum contribute in LV turfing,where I promise that I will give my maximum.I will respect group rules and I will obey leader's/founder's orders.I will not offend any member of this group,I will be helpful with every member,everyone will be like part of my family.Together we are stronger.

Agreements:

4.2  I don't understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): N

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018

Offline Lolka

• [08/08]
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Morning Star
  • Ingame: [MSS]LOLKA|M*
« Reply #21 on: 01 06, 2018, 02:18:50 am »
Jigsaw~ - ACCEPTED - Welcome
Chris.Jericho"nXs - DENIED - BL
« Last Edit: 01 06, 2018, 05:36:18 pm by Lolka »

Offline papa.hassan2016

• Group: Glober_Army
  • Ingame: papa.hassan
« Reply #22 on: 12 06, 2018, 11:08:05 pm »
1.0  Account name: hassad2016
1.1  In-Game name: hassan
1.2  Current playtime: 614 Hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 30
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them: 1337 returned ls
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens): https://imgur.com/9SscusB
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): https://imgur.com/uh1LprL
Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender: 17 male
2.1  Your Timezone: GMT+2
2.2  Your Nationality: egypt
Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words):
 Hello my real Name is mehmet ali And my ingame name is RealWest. I Love Playing sports Like Basketball and Football  .I live in Turkey of course I still live with my parents, In my home.I am a 17 year old hights school student.  I have been playing cit in 2013. My friend who told me to join this server . I started to learn on using guns in fights, criminal life is the best . I always make a turf stats because I love to throw turf.I have 2 accounts in total I lost 1 in total 18 k kills in total I have 614 hours. I love to make turf in lv. I am very loyal and I respect all my staff and all members .

3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?:becuse i'm loyal and active and I have a good kills and friends and i'm have a good playtime and I have a good team in server and I play cit 2012 and i'm good player and good member in any group and play good in lv

Agreements: