Author Topic: Morning St★r - Application Center  (Read 17053 times)

Offline Gha$T0n

• http://imgur.com/a/WvpSD
    Years
  • Ingame: Gha$T0nK1nG
  • Squad: Squad_97
Re: Morning St★r - Application Center [OPEN]
« Reply #75 on: 14 12, 2016, 03:49:48 pm »
1.0  Account name: ghazimejri
1.1  In-Game name: Gha$ton'K1nG
1.2  Current playtime: 1483 Hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 45 - 50h
1.4  Former groups: CodeX / eFragmatic / TLR / B13 / iTy / 25Tolife
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: CodeX : start invit noob members /eFragmatic ; Inactive / TLR ; Inactive / B13 : go to LS / iTy : Deleted / 25Tolife : Deleted
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/jE3Pf
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/ikcoF

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 9/10
2.1  Your age: 16
2.2  Gender: Male
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+3
2.4  Your Nationality: Tunisien

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): Hello I start play CIT with my friend .  I started working as a farmer , athen I bought all guns . When I know LV and DM area I stay all time get kills and troll some groups 
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):  Hi my name is Ghassen Mejri I life wih my family My brother his name Ghazi he play too CIT . I'm very happy with my family . I love vidio game and football
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:  I want join Morning Star because all know who the best and active group it's Morning Star have skilled players and pro members .

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): no
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): no
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): yes
« Last Edit: 14 12, 2016, 03:56:42 pm by Gha$ton »

Offline Easton`

• The one who dares
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • Morning Star
  • Group: Morning Star
  • Ingame: [MSS]Easton1337
  • Squad: LeetSquad
« Reply #76 on: 14 12, 2016, 05:08:14 pm »
Application Results

Shino - ACCEPTED - Welcome
xJr - ACCEPTED - Welcome
NoobStar - ACCEPTED - Welcome
SRA - ACCEPTED - Welcome
CoolBoy - DENIED - Received too many negative votes
Gha$ton - DENIED - Effortless application.
EmiNem - DENIED - Received too many negative votes
Aymen - DENIED - Received too many negative votes
Ap0LL0n - DENIED - Also Blacklisted for removing the application.
Show content
1.0  Account name:GorkemRG
1.1  In-Game name:#Ap0LL0n~
1.2  Current playtime:581
1.3  Average playing time in the week:20-25H
1.4  Former groups:TLR
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:TLR: kick reason I defending
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://i.hizliresim.com/ZMQVMZ.png
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://i.hizliresim.com/7AlDgN.png

2.0  My English  (0-10):8/10
2.1  Your age:15
2.2  Gender:Male
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+3
2.4  Your Nationality: Turkey

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):Well about my CIT life,  I started playing CIT since 1 year almost,i'm finding a good server and I found a server who has a massive amount of player, the CIT server. so I started my life in LS and someone came to me and I ask him how to play the server, he said that I need to ask in support and read the F1. so read it and asked some of supporters how to earn a money and someone answered me that I need to work and he recommend me to work as a farmer. so I came to the farm and buy some seed. i'm working as a farmer for a 14 days of my CIT and after I reached the level 3 and got enough money I decided to play as a criminal and joining some crminal groups to turf with them  . and after that I decided to join criminal groups ,I tried to join but almost groups said for me bad stats ,so my friend Miller tell that I need go to DM and get Kills to join strongest Groups ,that’s all.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):Hello mates, my name is Görkem , I'm 15 years old and I live with my family in a big house which located in a city called İstanbul, this city is located in the north of Egypt and I like it very much because it has many generous and amazing people. I have many hobbies which I do them daily such as swimming, reading books, playing online computer games and playing football. I like to swim in a small town which is located near my city and it's too close and I go in order to swim easily with my family. Yet, I like to swim with my sisters since we're twins and we like to do competitions to know who's the most excellent swimmer of us. Of course, I win many times but one of my sisters beats me sometimes. I like to read books because it will improve my skills in the future to know new words and that words will help me to use them in the future towards the people who I'll meet, it's not that hard to read even one book. However, it's hard to know the meaning of the words and when could we use it. I often play online computer games in the free time because there is nothing to do and it's boring while doing nothing so I spend all of my free time playing online computer games such as MTA, CS:GO, WarFace, and many more games. Moreover, I like to play basketball and football at the same time because it's really good to my health and it helps me to have a good fitness in the future. I made a diary to these activities in order to do everything orderly and it helps my life to pass properly without doing anything useless. In addition, I'm concentrating the last 3 years in my studies in order to get the highest grades and I won't let anything bother me because it's really needed to be an excellent student since my specialization is Physics and my position in the masterpieces class, I passed the junior high school with high grades and I thank god every second for giving me this grace and I won't ever give up about studying. I'll leave everything to my studies since it's the most important thing
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:Because there are more skills to learn, but I have bad information, but I have a good skill I love the members. In MSS members very sociable and great, if I'm lucky to be accepted to participate in MSS I will try and try to MSS increasingly stronger.

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): N
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): N
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Y

MSS Staff Team
© CIT2|MSS 2016

Offline CrossFire

• Group: none zier
  • Ingame: CrossFire~
« Reply #77 on: 17 12, 2016, 05:10:25 pm »
1.0  Account name: CrossFire
1.1  In-Game name: CrossFire1
1.2  Current playtime: 599
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 20 / 30 hours
1.4  Former groups:  n2L , Surfers , T9 , veX , Goldie
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: n2L : Left , all inactive and shit , Surfers :  Left , random inviting , T9 : Left , when it was inactive , veX : Left due to inactivity , Goldie : Not a good group , left
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/ssCOa
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/ssCOa , they're in the same link

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 8-10
2.1  Your age: 17
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT +2
2.4  Your Nationality: Egyptian

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): Well I joined CIT at 2012 since I heared about MTA ,  I started as a civilian since I knew how to work , I worked alot till I got 1/2M , I  took my car and went to LS,  I went to buy some weapons later ,  I found the cop job I took the job , killed alot of criminals later on I took my car again and went to a city called LV , I found alot of good players , later I used the criminal job , it was hard for me  for the first time but , I worked on my skills and kills later my account got stolen due to my stupidity , then I went inactive and came back at 2014 and made an account and worked on my account again.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Greetings , My name is Ismail Haytham im 17 years old I live in Egypt/Cairo , In a place called Madinty , I got a little brother called Youssef Haytham he's 8 years old , My hobbies are playing basket ball and soccer and I love hanging out with my friends and love playing video cames like CoD and Battle Field and Crysis 2 and alot of other games...
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: Bec morning star are good , and mature , I really wanted to join them cuz they're good and a well known group and ain't kids like other groups.

4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): N , Iwill respect them
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y
« Last Edit: 19 12, 2016, 12:15:38 pm by ᴄʀᴏssғɪʀᴇ'ᴅᴀᴋ1ɴɢ »

Offline JackCob

• Ingame: Oxy
« Reply #78 on: 20 12, 2016, 05:47:37 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:Hullca123
1.1  In-Game name:Oxy
1.2  Current playtime:1168
1.3  Average playing time in the week:55-60
1.4  Former groups:eXp.{()}.vG#.HoBoS
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:eXp deleted.{()} deleted.vG# left.HoBoS left
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/6GMkl
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/XZCAO

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):8/10
2.1  Your age:18
2.2  Gender:famale
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+7
2.4  Your Nationality:VietNamese

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):Hello Morning_Star I played CIT a year ago I regularly work .and so much inside my LS is a crime to kill all the police to kill and I learned a lot about the LS BIT I do all things to have money to buy a gun if remember correctly, a few years ago before you buy a gun you have to train a gun in the store and I spent long hours to train a gun and I started participating in bank robberies and a pal when I am proficient in CIT and I knew used to be on my team started tot.va LV travel through turf and deff and the free time, I began to worry about money when purchasing ammunition and nades out of money and I decided iron profession to choose to earn my iron currently reached lv10 one day I can earn my 200k and often sell cheaper iron for my friends or in groups for the price and now I know I also know MSS MSS is 1337 and DVL while ago and now has renamed MSS :)
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):hello my name is Elly I live in vietnamese located in Europe this year I was 18 I had a brother and parents toi.hien at're a high school student I would love to go shopping and weekend rhythms but I usually spend a lot of time on an average day BIT I can play 10 to 12 tieng.toi enjoyed as a doctor it was a dream of me.I want to save all over the world to help victims they normally lai.va I enjoyed watching football with my brother on the evening my favorite team is chelsea :)
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:because I am a proficient player skills nades.va gun and I enjoyed MSS is they never give up in any battles won or lost though and I like the tactics of ho.va I will be loyal to MSS MSS is a group because finally I applied, I wish MSS please give me a chance to work in MSS thanks :)

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): no
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N):no
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): yes

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline Mr.OmG|124

• CIT's Official Dead Jester....
    YearsYears
  • Group: KFC dead finger
  • Ingame: Mr.OmG
  • Squad: Filthy Wolves
« Reply #79 on: 26 12, 2016, 05:06:33 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:mimis13
1.1  In-Game name:Mr.OmG
1.2  Current playtime:1653 Hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week:15/20
1.4  Former groups:The Soldiers-RevX-Team Paradise
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:The soldiers>they were inactive RevX>they kicked me because I was inactive due to my PC(it has broken)Team Paradise>It's my friend group and I have just joined for a day cause I came back from inactivity and I left.
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://prntscr.com/do39us
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://prntscr.com/do3a6s (I have just fixed my PC so myhistory is not that ''rich'')

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):7/10
2.1  Your age:16
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT +1
2.4  Your Nationality:Greek

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):I began playing CIT since February of 2012 with my friends.I gone many times inactive since then but I still continue playing but my friends have stopped.Firstly,I began by civil life as I wasn't able to buy my guns.Afterwards, I have started the criminal life(turfing and robbing houses etc.)I had several times joined cop life but I regreted it and I came back to Crim. life.Being an old player means a lot for me since I have a lot of friendships with several players.I will never stop CIT forever.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):Hello!My real name is Jim, I live in Greece and love playing video games etc.I have one brother and one sister and I am happy about this.I am studying hard so I can pass to University and I believe that I can succeed it.My hobbies are playing video games,hanging out with friends,painting and riding my bike.Trying new stuff is thing that keeps me alive and I won't give up!
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:Because MS looks professional and ready to satify my 'wills' for a group.It's also have promising leadership and skilled players

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): No
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): No
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Yes

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
Gonna swing the pendulum <3

Offline Matic#MS

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: pronaX~
  • Squad: ...
« Reply #80 on: 28 12, 2016, 04:07:33 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:adhm_s
1.1  In-Game name:Matic
1.2  Current playtime:3000
1.3  Average playing time in the week:50-60
1.4  Former groups: ReaXioN. RXn| , HoBoS. |H| , Rival_Soldiers. [RS] ,5th Street Saints. 5th| , nothingToLose. nTL|, Could9 c9
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: RXn|>Deleted , |H|>Kicked| , [RS]>Deleted|,5th|>kicked , and nTL|>Kicked c9|Died
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/YfdmA
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/v0vll

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):9/10
2.1  Your age:16
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+3
2.4  Your Nationality:IL,Isreal

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):I've been playing CIT for about 2 years. My friend recommended me to join this server and he explained for me everything in the server, what should I do and what I shouldn't, I started to play as everyone of us, I was correctly noob so I had to build my self, so I worked in many different jobs to get money, one day my friend adviced me to buy guns and we discovered LV together, and then I understood what does LV mean, I started to get kills with my friend's help, one day I wanted to be a part of a law group, but I found out that law life isn't my place. Then I continued my CIT life normally as a criminal and now I'm a skilled criminal, I like to play criminal events suck as DFR, MDM and BR, I like to work as a cave miner and now I'm already level 10
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hi , my name is Qosai , I'm 15 years old , I live in Israel but I'm Palestinian , I speak three languages "Arabic ofc because it's mother tongue , and I speak English and Hebrow , I have two sisters and two brothers , my father works as a policeman , I'm a football player irl , my favorite team is Barcelona also I encourage Chelsea and If you need anything about me I'll state it.

3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:Well you should accept me in MSS| because i'm a respectfull and Professional player . I have an experience in LV groups like  and i'm mature ,loyal , skilled and friendly guy . I'm active player . I have a medium english skills . I can be Positive member . I'am always helping I got lot of friends in MSS

Agreements:

4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N):
Yes

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline Easton`

• The one who dares
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • Morning Star
  • Ingame: [MSS]Easton1337
  • Squad: LeetSquad
« Reply #81 on: 28 12, 2016, 05:57:14 pm »
Application Results

Mr.OmG - ACCEPTED - Welcome
Oxy - ACCEPTED - Welcome
Matic - DENIED - Annoying leaders IG to check his application, also joined another group.
nightstalkeR' - DENIED - because of https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=263529.msg3891748#msg3891748
CrossFire - DENIED - Received too many negative votes

MSS Staff Team
© CIT2|MSS 2016

Offline Thaldrin

YearsYears
  • Ingame: Thaldrin
« Reply #82 on: 30 12, 2016, 01:29:01 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: Dark12
1.1  In-Game name: Thaldrin#P
1.2  Current playtime: 691
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 35
1.4  Former groups: Analysis,TheLast_Resort
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:Analysis=Deleted,TheLast_Resort=For Analysis
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://i.hizliresim.com/LZD79Z.png
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://i.hizliresim.com/Qv2Ebj.png

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 7/10
2.1  Your age: 16
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+3
2.4  Your Nationality: Türkish

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): Hi, I start playing since 2013, In the first I did't know anything I have no English skills just nothing but with time I got friends who helped me alot in game, I start as a criminal I was stealing houses to get money than I start turfing with my friends group we had fun in the past but now everyone of us in a several group so I start changing my game style to be a civilian I played as a farmer to gain more money, I left the civilian life because it was boring, I got back to the criminal life but not to steal houses , so I said to my self it's time to show my self to the criminals so I start entering the DF , BR and DS now its called the CE  I gain alot of drugs and money it's the best way for me to get money lets go back to the present, now since I have learnt everything in the game I want to share my skills with new friends and new life with a group until now i'm still searching ...  that is all I guess .
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hi guys , my name is Mert . I live in Turkey  . I m 16 years old .basketball and playing MTA. I love play mta .I really like to go to the club in weekends and hangout with my friends. I read Türk Telekom school . section laboratuary . I have a dog . my bird name is Max .I have a girlfriend and I love here . .Im good and friendly person. I really like driving and flying I am skilled in it anyone can test me. I like to play with birds and dogs I have fun.  I love swimming, squash and reading, I also love playing soccer but not too much as I get bored fast, I watch some soccer matches on TV but not always, the most thing you'll find me doing is playing on the computer . I live with my father and elder sister, my mom and dad are divorce.My family consists of 6 people, 3 Brothers, my mom, my dad and me.My family is everything for me, I'm not interested at school, but i'm studying well, I never failed in a grade before, my marks are good, I'm a successful student, but i'm still trying to be  better. My favorite sport is Basketball, and my favorite basketball player is Kobe. But I like football too, my favorite team is Beşiktaş, and my favorite player is Ricardo Andrea Quaresma. I always work hard to be like him. To do this, I go to a footbball club. I like listening to music while playing a game, I prefer the remix trap songs. I also love making my friend laugh,  We always play football at school. In real life my friends and my family support me everytime. I love them so much, My favorite singer is Taylor Swift. I love her songs and according to me she is very talented. Also I love listen to the singers like Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars, Eminem, Tupac, Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa. Our (my family's and mine) life was hard. But, my family didn't make me feel it. I really love them so much. I have a girlfriend and I'm quite happy with her, she is a kind person, unlike some girls nowadays
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: anyway they are one of the best groups in CIT they turf/troll daily that's what I want also their members are skilled/strong, I don't know when I will leave MTA so I want to enjoy every moment in CIT with MSS I will do my best to help them as long as I can. i've seen them turfing good recently, they were against 1-2 groups while they are only 8-10 even with that low amount of members they kept attacking for more than one hour I was surprised and felt excited in the same time so yea that's why I want to join them.

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
King is back forever

Offline LSamy

• IDC ABOUT ANY ONE IF IM TRUE
    Years
  • Ingame: LePePo
« Reply #83 on: 01 01, 2017, 02:09:23 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:pepooka
1.1  In-Game name:PePo<3-TDF
1.2  Current playtime:326
1.3  Average playing time in the week:4Day
1.4  Former groups:RnKGaming
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:Group Will Delete
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/hwZ5b
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/WwEls

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):8
2.1  Your age:14
2.2  Gender:Boy
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+2
2.4  Your Nationality:Egyptian

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):im new player in cit :D I love to play cit to much and I want join Morning star because it's a good group and I have my friend in group too and I have alot of friends in cit ^^ and im loyal
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):My name pepo 14 years old from egypt-cairo I have alot of friend's we talk and do alot of nice thing's and play cit :D play football blah blah and I have phone :D I don't know say what more
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:

So So So Good Group and  I have friend's in Morning Star
Agreements:

4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): Y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
IDC ABOUT ANY ONE IF IM TRUE

Offline L Y K I A

• Hello , i'm Lykia.
    Years
  • Ingame: #Lyki[A]aa.'
« Reply #84 on: 02 01, 2017, 08:18:00 am »
Hello Guys.
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2017, 05:51:54 pm by Ap0 »

Offline #YxnKo

• OOO Shit, Im The legend :)
  • Group: nothingToLose
  • Ingame: nTL|YxnK0
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #85 on: 04 01, 2017, 09:52:48 am »
GL guys <
« Last Edit: 04 01, 2017, 02:57:13 pm by xYonKo »
Member of CIT since 2013...First Forum account Forget him !
|Put your dreams into reality|

Offline Lolka

• [08/08]
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: [MSS]#Lolka1337
  • Squad: Leet Squad
Re: Morning St★r - Application Center
« Reply #86 on: 10 01, 2017, 11:08:45 am »

Application Results

Thaldrin - ACCEPTED - Welcome
PePo - DENIED - Received too many negative votes
Ap0 - DENIED - You were blacklisted already for removing your application, now u did it again.
xYonKo - DENIED - Applied for another group 2 days ago by using 2nd forum account, double accounter. First and Second

MSS Staff Team
© CIT2|MSS 2017

Offline [email protected]^_^

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LiAnG
« Reply #87 on: 10 01, 2017, 01:57:52 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: qller
1.1  In-Game name: [email protected]
1.2  Current playtime: 3284
1.3  Average playing time in the week:
1.4  Former groups: PINGuinZ.The_Street_Fighters
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: PINGuinZ>Inactive TSF>Leader Inactive
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/j0qnq
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/kfyDj

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): (6/10)
2.1  Your age: 18
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+8
2.4  Your Nationality: Malaysia MY

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): My name is Jason Lau Dong Liang , I come from a country in Asia, the country is called in Malaysia, I was a native Chinese in Malaysia. I know Malay, Chinese and English. I live in a place called Johor state. My father and mother grew up there, and married at there. I have one brother and one sister, all of them studying in Taiwan, also obtained good results in the exam. my favorite sport is basketball, so in healthy and body can be strong. my dad mom is very encouraged me to participate, but I also like playing computer, especially CIT, which made me realize that a lot of friends on the game, when I encounter difficulties, they are also very positive to help me. this is me.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):  I am from Malaysia and I am 16years old I loved to play computer games when I am free Most of the time I played MTA with my fellow friends Without them,I will be bored because I am doing nothing at my house Besides,my hobby is playing football with my real life friends I started to play football when I was 6years old and my dad taught me how to play every time when I came home after school,I will go to the field next to my house and play
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: I know this clan for a long time and he is very strong, I would like to get to you, and the fact that it consisted of two titles 1) DEVILS 2) Morning Star. I saw him in an active Lv and Ls as the Turf and trolls, as eventah won and create as participating in robberies, and I'm looking for a great clan, and I found it

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2017
« Last Edit: 10 01, 2017, 02:09:26 pm by [email protected]^_^ »
3k+PlayTime Donoted 3

Offline Ab-Soul

• xCode
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: X
« Reply #88 on: 12 01, 2017, 12:37:21 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: lovropeharda
1.1  In-Game name: Testy
1.2  Current playtime: 1769
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 40 hours
1.4  Former groups: HoBoS,Vexatious,nothingToLose,HispanicGamers,Guard_Ghosts,RevolutionX
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: HoBoS=left, too many acting like aboss kids,Vexatious=left,nothingToLose=dead,HispanicGamers=dead,Guard_Ghosts=dead,went inactive,RevolutionX=i've been leader in,left to join some other group
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/nFkAs
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/15XRX

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 7/10
2.1  Your age: 14
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+1
2.4  Your Nationality: Croatia

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): My CIT lfie started in 31th december of 2012,as normal, i've started to work as ironminer. I made some money,bought guns and started to play like a "pro". I didn't know anything about that server so i've started to spam,flame etc. My cousin told me about that game so the most time I spend with he and he learned me alot things about CIT, like how to use binds,turf or just to become an random guy. When he went inactive I was alone without friends in CIT. So that was the time when I was about to get more confidentcy,get more skills than i've had. From 2014 I started to use binds. In past I was using only M4 like an noob. In 2015 I become an skilled guy, learned how to use sniper like other pros. In that time I've joined alot of great gangs like nTL,GG,1337. Now in these days 2016-17 I'm working as fisherman to claim money,trolling,turfing, doing such more activities like CE etc. That's all about my CIT life.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hello MSS. Well first of all I was born in 13/09/2002. I'm the only child in the familly but I've got alot of friends/cousins which are like my brothers. I'm still going to Elementary school but next year I'll move to high school & I'll study as PC manager like making games/script etc. I'm 14 years old,in my freetime I play basketball,handball but the most i'm interested in football. I've been a part of the football team club from my 7 & I've been there 6 years. I've left it last year because I was so busy in my real life like taking more care with school. I'm playing alot of games but the most i'm playing MTA. Also I love to hang out with my friends or being with my GF. I listen Trap Nation or our language songs. I'm an funny guy,I become an teenager and I'm getting more confident.. I'm not that kind of a guy to be online on PC 24/7. I'm playing it just for fun about 2-3hours per day but at the weekend when there's no school business I'm playing PC about 3-5 hours with breaks. My life is not based on CIT or any other game. I'm taking care of my life tho. I'm friendly guy, I'm online at cyber like Facebook,Skype,Viber etc. I'm living in country called Croatia, the name of the city is Varazdin. I could write more but these are some importmant stuff which I do in my real life. Hope u like it,Thanks.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:
I want to join Morning_Star because it's an old gang, old members,skilled. I'll be honest. I was in MSS 1 year ago. I left it because I joined another server. This group in that time just have been created so I didn't know that this group will become an official,great gang. Also I want to join because I want to be the part of the MSS. I'll be loyal,show myself. I joined many other gangs but I hope i'll find myself in MSS. I'll show my loyalty this time. Hope u like it,Thanks !
Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2017

Offline HSP

• Group: N/A
  • Ingame: HSP~
« Reply #89 on: 13 01, 2017, 07:53:07 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: HSP
1.1  In-Game name: H$P~
1.2  Current playtime:100
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 120
1.4  Former groups: Royal_Ghosts = RG, nothingToLose = nTL, Naders = |N|, vaR, RevX, B13, iTyX,
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: Royal_Ghosts Deleted, nothingToLose Kicked, Naders Leave All Die, Revx in-active, B13 in-active, iTyX Deleted
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://www.up-00.com/VfSVYsyB
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): my History Deleted When I deleted Mta idk why

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 7
2.1  Your age: 17
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT +2
2.4  Your Nationality: IL

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): I started the game 1 years ago on the recommendation of a friend.I didn't know anything.Then I was a criminal and a cop started to kill.This, to me, it was so much fun, and then I started to do a bank robbery.He was starting to slowly like it was drawing me to the game and the Criminal.After a while I started to work I started to worry about money and the Iron Miner.It was so much fun and making me so much money this business.Afterwards, I started to improve my stats and I joined the group G2B.Also I have started to make the LV the turf, but this job it was a little difficult and also it was fun.Turf made a lot of money to me.G2B and the group lost activity, but I had to leave.Then I made a good deal with a member here and I joined the band i5.I loved the i5, and this group has helped me learn the game.After a while, it was a group activity, and I quit the band.I'm back and I continued to here then LS the criminal life.Then I joined the group and I continued to turf RG.They helped me and my friend here, I developed my stats.nTL,RevX closed and then joined.I joined a very good group.But long disbanded the group and left.I didn't join groups for a while, and I've played LS as a criminal.Then I went to a Pirus and the game gives me the most experience in life this group that it was.Later I decided to come back to life the life I'm tired of LS and LV.I joined the group LV hobos when I get back.I played here 2 months.I joined TR.But then I started to get bored and I decided to join a better group.I joined B13 but the group is in-active and I need a successful and good group.I knew it was the most ideal for this group of Morning Star.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hey guys, My name is Galal Hson, I start playing CIT 1 years, I follow all Rules CIT I know All Things I love Help players and Trolling Groups, I love Swamming in real life, I start Cop to got money And I never go cop now, I need join Morning_Star Love Trolling, :D
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: Because I'm helpful,active,trusted,a successful player.I'll always stay loyal to my group.I'm respectful and honest person.I will never break CIT or MS rule,so I need a pro and successful LV group.

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): n
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): n
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2017

Wrong Chat .
« Last Edit: Today at 12:48:58 pm by HSP »
« Last Edit: 15 01, 2017, 06:26:29 pm by noD3 »