Author Topic: Morning St★r - Application Center  (Read 22710 times)

Offline xXStyleXx

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: RivalGamers
  • Ingame: Dead-Zone.exe
  • Squad: #WC
Re: Morning St★r - Application Center [OPEN]
« Reply #60 on: 05 11, 2016, 02:14:28 pm »
1.0  Account name: Nupe
1.1  In-Game name: xXStyleXx
1.2  Current playtime: 99
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 24 - 60
1.4  Former groups: None
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: -
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/jS56E
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/TEEGx

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 7/10
2.1  Your age: 18
2.2  Gender: Male
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+8
2.4  Your Nationality: Philippines

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): Well, I started playing CIT back in 2011. Some friends from school were playing it and I joined them. They were cops on the server so I didn't spend much time with them in the game, since even in real life I don't like cops. So when I just started my biggest milestone was getting a lot of playtime and getting a lot of kills. The first gang I joined was called Yugoslavia(GG), it consisted of only players from my region. We all spoke the same language and really had lots of fun, I always like to mention that in any of my apps and intros because of how much that gang meant to me. However, the gang died and afterwards I moved on and went to some really good gangs. From all of the gangs I joined the 2 gangs that I consider my favorite are HoBoS and FFH , because of how I felt of being a member there and how kind my teammates were. Most of my playing time(from 2012. to 2015.) I used the nickname "Philippines", but now some other guy is using it, and I really hope he wears it wisely. I'm am now know as Clan|, it's actually an abbreviation of my surname. During my playtime I met a lot of great people and that something I enjoy most on the server. I believe that CIT has a really great foundation and that foundation is friendship.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): well, my name is Jayson I am living in Philippines , I am 15 years old, in their free time I like to play football, or Basketball Cit, I like to listen to music, I have no favorite genre I like all kinds of music also I like to share with my friends. I love Pizza and hambulger I hate my father but I love my mother and my brother .
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: I want to join MSS its because this group is one of my dream in this server ..

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): N
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): N
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Y
LineX Proud To Be Line-X

Offline NavluZ

• Inactive
    YearsYears
  • Group: Inactive
  • Ingame: Inactive
  • Squad: Inactive
« Reply #61 on: 06 11, 2016, 09:47:37 am »
1.0  Account name:azyron
1.1  In-Game name:Navluz
1.2  Current playtime:1266
1.3  Average playing time in the week:i think 20-40h
1.4  Former groups:veX-Icoqio
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:Random invite-Deleted
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/4UDf5 Note:I'm using vpn
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/sj2uQ

2.0  My English skills (0-10):7-10
2.1  Your age:15
2.2  Gender:Male
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+7
2.4  Your Nationality:Indonesia

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):My friend told me about 2 years ago to play MTA cit2, I asked what is that? And they said, Its an awesome Gta san andreas Multi player server, So I decided to play it and I liked it. I found out there was a minigun ingame, So I decided to work as an civillian ( Waste manager ) And start making millions, criminal: I killed cops with it,van heist,rob. I'm I still do that, And I like to turf, I have more heli/cars/money/weapons and friends now , And I like everyday on MTA .Now i'm just trolling another groups with my friend and I didn't in any groups because it's so very hard to find the best group as I wanted.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):My name is Zulvan,I'm from Indonesia and I live in indonesia with my family, It's a nice Country. I have some friends there,I like CIT, and I have some  friends who play on this server, they are amazing friends, they helped me in so many things. I'm a really smart person and I don't want CIT to take over my studies. I'm always helping my friend for anything and I like to solve their problems because I'm a helpful and I don't want they have problems.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:I want to join MSS because they got many skilled and loyal members. They are a LV group, They know how to lead a turfing, they are skilled as so much, they got helpful and funniest members. I have noticed that MSS ruling with the fun and enjoyment. I'm simply a peaceful guy,I realized that you guys have much fun and entertainment within the events and the chat and turfing you do daily. I realized that some of your members are being unimaginably friendly and I want to get more friends in this group.

4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y
« Last Edit: 06 11, 2016, 09:49:57 am by ZzZ »

Offline Dehea

• CIT's Official bat user
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: 1337
« Reply #62 on: 07 11, 2016, 01:41:44 pm »
Application Results

xXStyleXx - ACCEPTED - Welcome
Lisondra' - ACCEPTED - Welcome
Navluz - ACCEPTED - Welcome
K1nG'zetX - DENIED - Received too many negative votes
AlixXx - DENIED - Received too many negative votes
IKaguya - DENIED -Applied for FFH and vG last this week.
CooKie - DENIED -
Show content
1.0  Account name:Menem11
1.1  In-Game name:CooKie
1.2  Current playtime:799Hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week:30-35 Hours
1.4  Former groups:Quardy
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:no turf and members stats lows
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/5fL6z
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/yZLkZ

2.0  My English skills (0-10):7/10
2.1  Your age:Hüssein
2.3  Your Timezone:UTC +
2.4  Your Nationality:Azerbaijan

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):I started my CIT life long time ago, I started as random noob who breaks the rules. I was playing just for some fun, I didn't even read server rules until I started to know step by step the rules and I learned from the mistakes I made. I started to play as cop and it was so boring, but good for money, I switch sometimes from cop to criminal but I was noob criminal. After some days, I made goals in CIT. I'm done with some of them, still many to go. I joined many newbie groups and got some taken/defended turfs. I spend time killing some crack groups and have fun. I enjoy playing with my Freind Eliko , I had many great times with my friends in the server, but now my brother stopped playing MTA and I'm remaining with some friends here.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):My name is Hüssein Jafarof I from Azerbaijan and I Live in the city of Baku, my family consists of eight people, my mother and my father and I and one brothers  and my hobbies are playing football and I go to the park and with four of my friends to play and swim is my hobby other and I go for the gym all Weekend and I love eating hot and spicy anything considered, my meals Favorites, and I am a student studying in the school at the secondary level, this is my life and I hope it Ojpetkm thank you.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:I want to be a member of the Morning_Star because they are one of the best they are collaborators in everything and are proficient in dealing with other people and I want to be among those great players in the Morning_Star  and also I like parties that they hold in and I will be loyal for Morning_Star  and I will make party with all members in Morning_Star  and I will be loyal for  Morning_Star , and all its members know how to fight and I have the honor to enter it and all the people talking about their dealings good and confirm anyone embolization wants it, and thank you

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): No, I dont
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): Yes, I agree
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Yes, I agree
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Yes, I agree
Applied for FFH and HoBoS last week. Also blacklisted for deleting the application

MSS Staff Team
© CIT2|MSS 2016
« Last Edit: 13 11, 2016, 11:47:07 am by Easton` »
-1337-
They trying to evade my shots since 2012

Offline BabyChris.

YearsYears
« Reply #63 on: 07 11, 2016, 09:30:30 pm »
1.0  Account name:angieman
1.1  In-Game name:BabyChris
1.2  Current playtime: 1330 Hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 15-30
1.4  Former groups:I'm including groups from my old account too : Inferno , Morning_ Star InVaders , Logic , Over_Powered , Vexatious and other random groups I can't remember their names.
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:Inactice , Left to join Over_Powered , Tired also boring of leading.
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/gLzQydV
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/69RhlS0

2.0  My English skills (0-10):10/10
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT - 4
2.4  Your Nationality: Dominican

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):I Started CIT around 3 years back , I got a invitation from my friends and cousin to join the Server. I made my first account and I started the server I was really noob and all I could think about is money so I go get my first job which was Limo Driver. I made lot's of money in the job so I started to learn on using guns in fights. Every since I learned fighting I joined my first group Inferno were I learnt some more ways in turfing like using binds. Also I made some friends like Mackepper and Spaceman they helped me with money and more and I invited my cousin my cousin to server and he joined with me . But sadly I left the group because of its inactivity and tried Joining another group were I heard of Logic , So I joined it and started turfing. Then the group died like after 2 weeks so I realize every group I joined its going inactive. But I still tried joining another group which is InVaders my friends 0ktun helped me joined because I really needed a group that won't get inactive again but still they went inactive . So then during this time I starting to be inactive and forgot about the game because in that account I had many hours and poor kills , then I made a new account which is this one. I made one thousand kills in 10 hours of play to make my stats be good so I could be able to join a group I wanted to be in. Every since this I went inactive again and my sister took over and start playing. She got married with me account :/ and had everyone thought I was always a girl. So 1 month pass and I got back into In-game, My cousin Wayne said that he is going to apply for a strong group and then I saw Morning Star then I told him I would apply for the group because I really find they look cool because of their You tube  video's. Then I applied and I got accepted back then my nickname was LilSnupe and might change it back soon , I stayed in the group for like 2-3 weeks to be honest because my cousin's and his friends come back to server and agree on making a group so I joined. We were really good group , we were doing well in turfs and made our own You tube channel and posted video's on you tube after we got our subboard. But they went inactive due to their old age and had to start working in real life so I continued leading the group for like 3 months after but I got tired of it and left to apply for Vexatious as my friend was in it and I got accepted because of their time zone was different like 3 am in my country that's when the members are active online so I left and stayed group less for a while . Then my old friends forced me to bring back Over_Powered then I joined again but same reason  , I got fed up of leading again so I left it and went to apply for Exodus  because everyone wanted to join that group so I tried. When I applied I got denied because they just made the new group Team_Revo so I could a bit understand why they denied me so I went to apply for Team_Revo and I got denied again I was kinda mad because I helped them a  lot so I joined back Over_Powered again and I tried to bring it back , it worked but not successfully. Because of my laziness of leading I left Over_Powered again and I went to help WingsOfGold , I helped them for maybe 4 days and I went straight to apply for them but sadly I got denied again and I went back in Over_Powered because I didn't really know what to do. I got back some friends to join with me yesterday and we made a big turf we made a lot of money and had a fun in going vs groups we never went before or I myself. The next day a lot of the players left and I got angry because I thought we would make a great team , so my fellow founder with me said I should try another LV or LS group so I told him if I applying for another group is going to be Morning_Star and he told me go try it out so I left Over_Powered and here I am applying. Because I realize I left Over_Powered and joined back a lot and now I mean it I ain't joining back ,  But yet i'm stilling helping my friends with Over_Powered because i'm still moderator on group board.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):I am 15 years old , I am black in complexion and average height. I live in Dominica with my mother and my brother in a village called Mahaut. I go to high school and with 1 more year to finsh. I am very talented in dancing and raping also I like playing football. Some about me , I am a quite person but I like speaking my mind and I also treat people how they treat me that's why before I used to get muted a lot in CIT also jailed to or warned on forums , I'm a clean person with good personality too.  I like going out with my friends , making video's and dancing with them because YOLO and I don't really play games everyday unless if I don't have nothing to do.  But at the moment I am studying to become a technologist because its my dream job so I play in electronic's learning about the parts of it but I don't always go to youtube to learn about it because I think its sometimes better to learn things on your own. That's all about me.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: I wanna join because the group has loyal , trusted and active players. When I was in the group before it was really nice because the members respected me and I really like that , and the way they all accepted me to their family and would help me stay on CIT longer because I was plan on leaving the game.

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
« Last Edit: 08 11, 2016, 02:48:47 pm by BabyChris<3 »
  ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一•BabyChris<3

Offline Marco.

• MARCO
    Years
  • Group: NovationX
  • Ingame: MARCO
  • Squad: IV4I
« Reply #64 on: 08 11, 2016, 05:25:08 am »
1.0  Account name: nhoxhungq4
1.1  In-Game name: Shino.*
1.2  Current playtime: 600 hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 42 hours
1.4  Former groups:
 vG
 [TLR]
 nV
 CP0
 T4
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:
• [H]  = Kicked ( No Reason )
• ViciousGaming = Kicked ( Probleme with Shaco )
• nV = left [Apply for Morning_Star.)
• TheLast_Resort = Left ( not working )
• T4 = Deleted
• CP0 not working
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):  http://imgur.com/a/0VX6x
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):  http://imgur.com/a/KqEXp

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 5/10
2.1  Your age: 17
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+1
2.4  Your Nationality: Vietnamese

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):  started playing cit2 from 2014 and I play with my friends and they told me what I need to know in cit2 and did this and started the first farmers to earn money to buy the gun and then I went to LV and see the sniper team is mutual and I looked at them and learn how to shoot their guns and watched on youtube and I look and I look for him cit2 skill sniper page as madafaka and herq and cupra and I consider him a sniper and I studied under and now I sniper very dark and I'm overcome the error of my sniper skills and I want to join the group to have more skills and I do not have statistics good but I will overcome it and I have loyalty and loyalty is forever and live with you whole heart
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hello, my name is Thanh Hung now living in Vietnam. Every day I have to go to school level as others, my hobby is football and listening to music but I loved the MTA it gives me happiness and joy. My dream is to become an engineer of the future. My family has 3 people my mother, and my father, we live in one family very happy and happy.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:   I want to join Morning Star because it is a strong team it can give me more skills that is one family and EIT. MSS is a good group to do their development than the group treated each other like a family I would love them. In many Member MSS very good as Easton, lolka, Jeynxxx, Deah, those members that I know well. If the luck I can participate in this group, I will try my best and follow the rules that the leaders made.
A poor skill . But never give up :D

Offline L Y K I A

• Hello , i'm Lykia.
    Years
  • Ingame: #Lyki[A]aa.'
« Reply #65 on: 08 11, 2016, 10:31:05 am »
1.0  Account name:GorkemRG
1.1  In-Game name:MystReK
1.2  Current playtime:503
1.3  Average playing time in the week:20-25H
1.4  Former groups:Las_Venturas_King
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:My Deleted and apply MSS !
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://i.hizliresim.com/VEkDav.png
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://i.hizliresim.com/7AlDgN.png

2.0  My English skills (0-10):8/10
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+3
2.4  Your Nationality: Turkey

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):Well about my CIT life,  I started playing CIT since 1 year almost,i'm finding a good server and I found a server who has a massive amount of player, the CIT server. so I started my life in LS and someone came to me and I ask him how to play the server, he said that I need to ask in support and read the F1. so read it and asked some of supporters how to earn a money and someone answered me that I need to work and he recommend me to work as a farmer. so I came to the farm and buy some seed. i'm working as a farmer for a 14 days of my CIT and after I reached the level 3 and got enough money I decided to play as a criminal and joining some crminal groups to turf with them  . and after that I decided to join criminal groups ,I tried to join but almost groups said for me bad stats ,so my friend Miller tell that I need go to DM and get Kills to join strongest Groups ,that’s all.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):Hello mates, my name is Görkem , I'm 15 years old and I live with my family in a big house which located in a city called İstanbul, this city is located in the north of Egypt and I like it very much because it has many generous and amazing people. I have many hobbies which I do them daily such as swimming, reading books, playing online computer games and playing football. I like to swim in a small town which is located near my city and it's too close and I go in order to swim easily with my family. Yet, I like to swim with my sisters since we're twins and we like to do competitions to know who's the most excellent swimmer of us. Of course, I win many times but one of my sisters beats me sometimes. I like to read books because it will improve my skills in the future to know new words and that words will help me to use them in the future towards the people who I'll meet, it's not that hard to read even one book. However, it's hard to know the meaning of the words and when could we use it. I often play online computer games in the free time because there is nothing to do and it's boring while doing nothing so I spend all of my free time playing online computer games such as MTA, CS:GO, WarFace, and many more games. Moreover, I like to play basketball and football at the same time because it's really good to my health and it helps me to have a good fitness in the future. I made a diary to these activities in order to do everything orderly and it helps my life to pass properly without doing anything useless. In addition, I'm concentrating the last 3 years in my studies in order to get the highest grades and I won't let anything bother me because it's really needed to be an excellent student since my specialization is Physics and my position in the masterpieces class, I passed the junior high school with high grades and I thank god every second for giving me this grace and I won't ever give up about studying. I'll leave everything to my studies since it's the most important thing
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:Because there are more skills to learn, but I have bad information, but I have a good skill I love the members. In MSS members very sociable and great, if I'm lucky to be accepted to participate in MSS I will try and try to MSS increasingly stronger.

« Last Edit: 16 11, 2016, 07:01:35 pm by MystReK »

Offline Ursu

Years
« Reply #66 on: 12 11, 2016, 02:10:34 pm »
1.0  Account name:Jekabanditu
1.1  In-Game name:Psyh-,
1.2  Current playtime:319 hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week:30-45
1.4  Former groups:Quardy
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:Inactive
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/mIAbg
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/iVahw

2.0  My English skills (0-10):9/10
2.1  Your age:18 years
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+2
2.4  Your Nationality:Moldovian

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):I started playing for about 3 years ago with my cousin.My first job was Farmer and now I remember how joyful it was first.Later I was hijacker, every day delivered 20 hijacks minimum! Now I like most in this game trolling and turfing with satchels >:D! Now I dont work, I have my business in game, and permanent I have free time to do turf!Im very active in game some 3-6 hours per day I playing. I have alot of free time to play in game and I have many friends in CIT life,so now I know all rules and more  ??? . Im expert in playing shot, im ultra killer :D
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):I currently live in Moldova,I was in Russia two years ago with some things.I finished school and now I dont want to work!I go almost every Saturday at the disco with friends,I like people who laugh,joking.Now I'm alone at home parents are away in Russia.I prefer a lot like winter holidays playing.I love football very much,every Sunday I go to play!now I take my driving license,soon car and more :P I go to the gym 2 times per week. I have a brother but them dont have time to stay to computer! So I only playing!
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: I want join in Morning Star cause I love dat Russian players and I can talk with them because I know Russian language! MSS know how to lead a turfing,and I like it! If I will accepted I will be very happy 1 week :D or more......

Offline Easton`

• ОУSeventyFour
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • Morning Star
  • Group: Morning Star
« Reply #67 on: 19 11, 2016, 09:38:43 am »
Application Results

BabyChris - ACCEPTED - Welcome
Shino - DENIED - Wrong format AGAIN!
MystReK - DENIED - Received too many negative votes
Psyh - DENIED - #3 SMSing leaders/members about your application will be result "auto denied".

MSS Staff Team
© CIT2|MSS 2016

Offline Marco.

• MARCO
    Years
  • Group: NovationX
  • Ingame: MARCO
  • Squad: IV4I
« Reply #68 on: 20 11, 2016, 07:53:05 am »
1.0  Account name: nhoxhungq4
1.1  In-Game name: Shino.
1.2  Current playtime: 547 hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 30-45
1.4  Former groups: [H] , vG , [TLR] , CP0 , nV
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:  [H] Kicked ( No Reason ) , vG Kicked ( Probleme with Shaco ) , TLR left ( Not working ) , CP0 ( Erase ) , nV left ( Apply for Morning_Star)
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):  http://imgur.com/a/yeUSo
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/j6skM

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 5/10
2.1  Your age: 15
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT -2
2.4  Your Nationality: English , Vietnamese

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):  Hello, my name is Thanh Hung replied to playing cit2 from 2014 and I play with my friends and chúng Told me what I need to know in cit2 and did this and replied to the first Farmers to earn money to buy the gun and then I Went to LV and see the sniper team is mutual and I Looked at how to add and learn to shoot guns and watched on youtube chúng and I look and I look for photographing cit2 page as madafaka sniper skill and herq and cupra and I consider him a sniper and I Studied under sniper and now I'm very dark and I Overcome the error of my skills and I want to sniper join the group to have more skills and I do not have statistics good but I will Overcome it and I have loyalty and loyalty is forever and live with you whole heart
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hello, my name is Thanh Hung now living in Vietnam. Every day I have to go to school level as others, my hobby is football and listening to music but I loved the MTA it gives me happiness and joy. My dream is to become an engineer of the future. My family has 3 people my mother, and my father, we live in one family very happy and happy.

3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: Wow this is the second time I applied the first time I applied Morning_Star me very hard and striving can engage in Morning_Star I help members of the 11 days when help me feel very happy and members can help me answer these questions, then we as one family. If I am fortunate to be able to participate in Morning_Star I will try my best and will never leave and will always adhere to the rules that the leaders make and CIT.

4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): I'm sure .
A poor skill . But never give up :D

Offline Andhika

Years
  • Ingame: MadDog
« Reply #69 on: 20 11, 2016, 05:30:05 pm »
1.0  Account name:yudhi001
1.1  In-Game name:xJr
1.2  Current playtime:2165
1.3  Average playing time in the week:30
1.4  Former groups:7L ,InX ,Q47 ,CP0
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:7L Delet ,InX Delet ,Q47 Kicked ,CP0 Left Apply MSS
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/sT9kLPW
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/I2IzSWS

2.0  My English skills (0-10):7/10
2.1  Your age:17
2.2  Gender:male
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT +7
2.4  Your Nationality:Indonesia

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):First I started to play CIT on May 2013, I started to work as farmer. Second I work as a police man to earn money to buy a guns and ammo. Then I work as a iron miner to sell irons or to exchange it to gun or ammo. Then I try to join a group which is TheSevenLegend and stay there for 1 year. Then after I left TheSevenLegend, I apply for InX because I want to change my life into law life. Then i've got very bored in law life, so I tried to apply in Q47 then i'd got accepted. i've applied for CP0 to meet a new friends there and to have some fun with them. And now i'm applying for MSS because I want to meet y'all. I want to know more about you, guys.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):Let me introduce my self, my full name is AndhikaPringadi, you can call me "Dhika", I Live in Surabaya - Indonesia, I'm 17 years old now, i'm currently at tenth grade on Senior Highschool, My hobbies is playing PC games, chatting with friends, listening to music, my favourite genre of music is Hardcore music, an Hard music that gonna make your ears bleeding, hahaha, I love to mosh in every hardcore music concert, do you know what mosh is? it's a violent dancing where you acting like a motherfucker hitting each other but not killing, we just doing it for fun..
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:I want to join MSS because their members had enough skills. When I was in CP0, I saw MSS members how they do a teamwork while turfing. I want to join MSS because they are very active. I want to be one of them to know more (to improve) about skills, and I think MSS can help me.

Offline Aymen

Years
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: aymen
  • Squad: TMS
« Reply #70 on: 06 12, 2016, 01:40:21 am »
1.0  Account name:aymen0
1.1  In-Game name:Aymen|SpS
1.2  Current playtime:730h+
1.3  Average playing time in the week:50h
1.4  Former groups:SAPD-SWAT-RevX-NCIS-16th-TLR
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:law groups:bored//RevX:died//16TH:Idelted it//TLR: kick for defending a turf !!
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/TCCiL9y// I have 3.6 kills+
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/cEHF5pJ

2.0  My English skills (0-10):9/10
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+1
2.4  Your Nationality:Tunisian

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):i started my CIT life as a nub crim,i was just killing cops,idk why but I was killing them,XD,i hate them,and when I was a new bie,i was thinking that when ill earn 100k ill be very rich in CIT xd I was having a wrong look to money,i was also earning it buy just doing ped missions,i was doing ped missions for a 100h without stopping,then one day I got bored from the crim side,i changed my side to a pru cop,i improved my english too much and I joined SAPD and SWAT,leaders helped me to be a better and a skilled cop,they learned me fighting,driving,shooting ,fighting skills,and they made me a grreat soldier,i helped SAPD and SWAT,and then I got bored from law life so I left them,but before leaving,i was always looking to LV,i liked it,i liked gan,g wars,i liked turfing,i wanted to be a gangster with a group and with a pro members,so I came here and am applying to join morning star,thanks for reading!!
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):-well my name is aymen abidi,am 15 years old male,i can say am a teenager,i dont practice sports at this time,i just study and am taking care of my education,i hate it by studying is better to secure a better future,thats why,i like hanging around with my friends and passing my spare time playing mta,thats all :D
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:basically I wanna be with a pro members to learn from them,every thing would be good,and morning star seems perfect for this,also,i wanna join to help the group as much as possible,secondly,ik many pro members here like lolka and ik the founder EastoN so I wanna also be here to make friendships,i wanna when I entre a place I wanna have a friends there and make people know me with a descend behavior,thats all,i wanna help the group and the members :D

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): n
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): n
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): y
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
|ex RevolutionX Founder|

Offline Fire13#Xv3

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Fire13#Xv3
« Reply #71 on: 06 12, 2016, 08:14:35 pm »

1.0  Account name:Fire13
1.1  In-Game name:EmiNem
1.2  Current playtime:168
1.3  Average playing time in the week:Around 15/20 h
1.4  Former groups:G5R,Rv,TheProne,RyL,RnK,DoM
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:G5R-Bunch of noobs,TheProne-inactive,,Rv-founders shitted all over members,RyL-kick,RnK-noobs,DoM-this group is shit
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/SFAav
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/9c3vC, http://imgur.com/a/Vq6Dc

2.0  My English skills (0-10):8
2.1  Your age:16
2.2  Gender:male
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+2
2.4  Your Nationality:Bulgaria

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):I started playing on CIT quite long time ago, but I had very long break, when I had about 100/150h. I started playing again as civ/crim in LS, then moved to LV I leave LV sometimes to work as civ - mostly Ironminer, Medic. The main way of earning money for me is racing atm, its quite worth shit.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):My name is Ognyan, I attend to HighSchool, I have no any special intrests, I just like to hangout with friends, and rest ( a lot ), and listen to music ( as everyone perhaps ). I have no problems with English, I think Im quite good at it, but still, I need to learn quite a lot. Im also quite active in sports, I attend to school team Handball training, sometimes I play in competitions, again Im not greate, but I do it for my self mostly.

3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:I think Its quite strong and active group, I think it has quite bright future, and because its new, I want to be part of becoming big group. I have also played a bit with you guys when turfing, I was helping as civ, and imo it was quite succesfsful cooperation. I also need group, to have some point in playing in LV. Without group, I can only improve my skills, maybe get kills, and waste a lot of money, with group I will improve my skills, earn kills but maybe earn few $ as well.

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): No
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): No
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Yes

« Last Edit: 07 12, 2016, 08:42:40 am by Fire13#Xv3 »

Offline L Y K I A

• Hello , i'm Lykia.
    Years
  • Ingame: #Lyki[A]aa.'
« Reply #72 on: 07 12, 2016, 05:49:03 pm »
Hello Guys..
« Last Edit: 10 12, 2016, 06:25:37 pm by Ap0LL0n »

Offline SRA

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Morning Star
  • Ingame: [MSS]SRA
« Reply #73 on: 11 12, 2016, 11:36:44 am »
1.0  Account name: Monster0
1.1  In-Game name: SRA
1.2  Current playtime: 1785
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 20
1.4  Former groups: [IF], FBI, Black, TSF, LyN, MI6, [E|x], CID, [RG], ProPers, FFH, FBI
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: [IF] = I don't remember , FBI = Left back to crim side , Black = left for group members is children and inactive, TSF = Kicked No Reason,LyN = Deleted,MI6=Back to crim side , [E|x] = kicked , CID = I miss LV and for RG , [RG] = I joined RG and after 5min they kicked me ProPers: Deleted FFH: Some problems with their members, FBI= after 8 months I wanted to leave law side
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://i.imgur.com/GUhRtMX.png
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://i.imgur.com/6vCH7O4.png

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 8-10
2.1  Your age: 16
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+3
2.4  Your Nationality: Turkish

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):  Sometimes my friends were playing CIT and I was watching them. Then I want to start this game and my friends teached me this game. My friends and I worked with civilian jobs, helped ourselves and we purchase some cars. Sometimes we joined criminal events and we were play with medic job for money. Then I left CIT for 1 year because some shit problems. Then I came back to CIT. But I didn't saw my friends because they left CIT and then I started leading my CIT life alone. I joined many groups, made friends and improved myself. I earned more money and spend more money for cars, weapons etc. I joined many groups and learned many things in these groups. I joined law groups many times and made good friends in these groups also joined LV groups few times. Finally I left law side.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Well, my name is Anıl and I am 16 years old I was born on 6.07.2000 in Republic of Turkey. I'm living at Turkey now. I'm a student at Bulutoglu Anatolian High School. I do not trust any religion. I watch TV shows like Vikings, Game Of Thrones, Prison Break, Daredevil, Narcos, Luke Cage. Also my favourite movie is The Shawshank Redemption. I watch Esra Erol'da on TV everyday. Also I watch Twitch live streams at nights. My favourite games are MTA, CS:GO, Mount & Blade: Warband, Europa Universalis IV. And thank you for reading my introduction.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: Morning Star is a strong group with really skilled, loyal players and mentality. And I think group members really shows respect to each other. I want to be part of such a professional group. I would like to make new friendships. I have things to learn and I believe that I can learn things from a really professional group which is Morning Star.

4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Yes

Offline NoobStar

• The Hellstorm
  • Regular Community Member
  • NO PAIN NO GAIN
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: NoobStar
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #74 on: 12 12, 2016, 03:26:43 pm »
1.0  Account name: AlphaH
1.1  In-Game name: NoobStar
1.2  Current playtime: 809
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 25/30
1.4  Former groups: SaM , HoBoS , SK , InC , TLR , GHosT, T9, Jackals
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:
|SaM| I joined SaM after back active and I left twice because inactivity of this group
Scary Killers : Left because Inactivity ,
MaV| : Founder kcik all because he will delete group
[NSM] : Leaft for inactivity ,
pX| : Leaft for a problem with a staff ,
HoBoS : Kicked (failed Trial)
RevolutionX : I leave because I was disrepected by a co-founder
InC| : I have a problem with founder so he kicked me
Victory : I left just after being invited (failed invite)
TLR : Bad alliance
Jackals : my own group (not successful)
T9: Some unskilled members
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/L3S0H
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/nsD5O

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 7/10
2.1  Your age: 17
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+1
2.4  Your Nationality: Tunisian

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): Well I start my CIT life as my friend recommand me to play this game , I begin a newbie like all , I started working as a farmer , athen I bought all guns . I go to LS to kill cops , This was funny in the begining but I was losing much money and time on Jail . When I was hanging on my car I discover LV where criminals are able to kill each others , I went to hospital and AP to get some kills then I discover dm area so I get some kills and joined some groups and I used to turf with them
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Greetings my name is Khaled 17 years Old From Tunisia , I am studying in a high school in Kasserine City I am tall and skinny , We are 6 in the family , My father , my mother and I have 2 sisiters and one brother.About my achievements, I never made any achievements at state level. But in my schooling I got certificate in computer since.My strengths are hardworker, self motivating and dedicated towards my work. And also I'm a good learner as well as teacher.My hobbies are plaaying online video game , some startegy games , Watching TV , I enjoy hanging around with my friends and playing basket-ball , football and going to gym.My goal in life is to become successful person in my life , I want to become a famous person in Future, That's all about me
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: I want join M* because It's one of the best LV group with pro and skilled members , I want troll with them in LV and have fun.

Saturday 9th September 2017
- Fixed all team chats getting divided between LV and non-LV instead of just Gangsters. (Arran + NoobStar)
Regular Community Member