Author Topic: Morning St★r - Application Center  (Read 17050 times)

Offline Easton`

• The one who dares
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • Morning Star
  • Group: Morning Star
  • Ingame: [MSS]Easton1337
  • Squad: LeetSquad
Re: Morning St★r - Application Center [OPEN]
« Reply #45 on: 22 10, 2016, 10:22:40 am »
Fill the format and make it right, stop posting random shit

Offline L Y K I A

• Hello , i'm Lykia.
    Years
  • Ingame: #Lyki[A]aa.'
« Reply #46 on: 22 10, 2016, 02:29:55 pm »
Easton My Bug
The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
The message body was left empty.

Offline noD3

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • MORNING-STAR.PRO
  • Group: MORNING STAR
  • Squad: #CCC
« Reply #47 on: 22 10, 2016, 05:40:19 pm »
As there are some bugs currently in CIT forums right now, please use the apply provided below :

Code: [Select]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.0[/color][/b]  [b]Account name:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.1[/color][/b]  [b]In-Game name:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.2[/color][/b]  [b]Current playtime:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.3[/color][/b]  [b]Average playing time in the week:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.4[/color][/b]  [b]Former groups:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.5[/color][/b]  [b]Reasons for leaving them:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.6[/color][/b]  [b]Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.7[/color][/b]  [b]Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):[/b]

[b][color=#ff0d25]2.0[/color][/b]  [b]My English skills (0-10)[/b]:
[b][color=#ff0d25]2.1[/color][/b]  [b]Your age:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]2.2[/color][/b]  [b]Gender:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]2.3[/color][/b]  [b]Your Timezone:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]2.4[/color][/b]  [b]Your Nationality:[/b]

[b][color=#ff0d25]3.0[/color][/b]  [b]Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]3.1[/color][/b]  [b] Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]3.2[/color][/b]  [b]Why do you want to join [color=#ff0d25]Morning Star[/color]?:[/b]

[b][color=#ff0d25]4.0[/color][/b]  [b]Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): [/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]4.1[/color][/b]  [b]I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): [/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]4.2[/color][/b]  [b]I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): [/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]4.3[/color][/b]  [b] I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): [/b]

Offline wing

• Half day half night
    Years
    • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Group: Ravage
  • Ingame: wing
  • Squad: BlesseD
« Reply #48 on: 22 10, 2016, 07:22:51 pm »
1.0  Account name:Idersaihan
1.1  In-Game name:WinG.!
1.2  Current playtime:1300
1.3  Average playing time in the week:5
1.4  Former groups:Ravage
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:inactivity
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):    http://imgur.com/a/rLPEr
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):
Show content
unstalled old information

2.0  My English skills (0-10):8/10
2.1  Your age:18
2.2  Gender:Male
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+8
2.4  Your Nationality:MN

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):i was started in CIT about 1 year 6month ago so I got friends too many month ago they invited me in CIT but they leaved MTA:CIT  so im long time inactive for CIT cuz busy for IRL so i'll started for play this week for active. my play styles in cit like tourist im likely for fight  now I wanna to good team
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):my real life name is Idersaihan and im 18 years old im from Mongolia.  I was started PC games in 7 years ago.  so  im  finded that game about 1 years 6month ago my some friends told me that game so I playing this game. my favorite games is CS:GO MTA MC Dota2 .
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:I'd like to Join Morning Star I wanna to good team work and skilled old group and friendly members

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): N
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): N
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Y
« Last Edit: 22 10, 2016, 07:25:11 pm by WinG.! »

Offline L Y K I A

• Hello , i'm Lykia.
    Years
  • Ingame: #Lyki[A]aa.'
« Reply #49 on: 23 10, 2016, 03:57:15 pm »
1.0  Account name:GorkemRG
1.1  In-Game name:M3KSIKALI
1.2  Current playtime:456
1.3  Average playing time in the week:20-25H
1.4  Former groups:Las_Venturas_King
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:My Deleted and apply MSS !
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://i.hizliresim.com/pEpGLa.png
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://i.hizliresim.com/J3yOmJ.png

2.1  Your age:15
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+3
2.4  Your Nationality: Turkish and English

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):Yeah, I have been playing this game for a really long time, went inactive a few times and came back later on. I used to be a part of many different groups, squads and so on. I once had a chance to get a supporter access and failed it after 2 months. I have always been supporting Russian community even though I am not a big fan of the country itself and planning to leave it in future. I contributed a lot and tried hard to become a staff in the past, but also failed because of some bullshit thoughts some people did while my application was on pending. After 3 months the results were leaked to me and I realised how stupid some people are, they can only assume rather than get proofs and prove that they are right.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):Hello mates, my name is Görkem , I'm 15 years old and I live with my family in a big house which located in a city called İstanbul, this city is located in the north of Egypt and I like it very much because it has many generous and amazing people. I have many hobbies which I do them daily such as swimming, reading books, playing online computer games and playing football. I like to swim in a small town which is located near my city and it's too close and I go in order to swim easily with my family. Yet, I like to swim with my sisters since we're twins and we like to do competitions to know who's the most excellent swimmer of us. Of course, I win many times but one of my sisters beats me sometimes. I like to read books because it will improve my skills in the future to know new words and that words will help me to use them in the future towards the people who I'll meet, it's not that hard to read even one book. However, it's hard to know the meaning of the words and when could we use it. I often play online computer games in the free time because there is nothing to do and it's boring while doing nothing so I spend all of my free time playing online computer games such as MTA, CS:GO, WarFace, and many more games. Moreover, I like to play basketball and football at the same time because it's really good to my health and it helps me to have a good fitness in the future. I made a diary to these activities in order to do everything orderly and it helps my life to pass properly without doing anything useless. In addition, I'm concentrating the last 3 years in my studies in order to get the highest grades and I won't let anything bother me because it's really needed to be an excellent student since my specialization is Physics and my position in the masterpieces class, I passed the junior high school with high grades and I thank god every second for giving me this grace and I won't ever give up about studying. I'll leave everything to my studies since it's the most important thing
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:Because there are more skills to learn, but I have bad information, but I have a good skill I love the members. In MSS members very sociable and great, if I'm lucky to be accepted to participate in MSS I will try and try to MSS increasingly stronger.

4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y
« Last Edit: 24 10, 2016, 07:20:18 pm by M3KSIKALI »

Offline HottestPlayer

Years
« Reply #50 on: 23 10, 2016, 10:19:11 pm »
1.0  Account name: alez2011
1.1  In-Game name: #IR2X
1.2  Current playtime: 1612 Hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 40-35 Hours
1.4  Former groups: [DQ] 
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: left for join MSS
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://d.top4top.net/p_296yh8o31.png
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://a.top4top.net/p_2960t8kc1.png

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 10/7
2.1  Your age: 18
2.2  Gender: male
2.3  Your Timezone: GTM+3
2.4  Your Nationality: jordan

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life  (Minimum 50 words): Hey all I am  #IR2X .- and I am going to tell you about my CIT2 life.My CIT2 life is so normal I love to go to Los Santos to kill cops and to get criminal level I love to go to Criminal events.When I get bored of Los Santos I go to Los Vagos to get freekills.In Los Vagos I love to troll other groups and I love to turf with my friends.When I get poor I go to work to get money.I love to listen for music to keep me active in such as Turfing,trolling,and others.I love to duel others for money to get money. I love to finish with sniper.Also I love to be loyal in my groups and to be loyal with my friends.Also I try to get more friends to know more about them in CIT2 life.My all dream from where I started CIT2 Is to be a pro player and respectful for all the rules.

3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hello , my name is Mohamed . I live in jordan  . I m 18 years old .I love basketball and playing MTA. ı love play mta .I really like to go to the club in weekends and hangout with my friends. ı read medical vocational school . section laboratuary . ı have a dog . my bird name is Max . ı like play footbal , basketball , volleyball but I usualy play MTA . I have a girlfriend and I love here . .Im good and friendly person. I really like driving and flying I am skilled in it anyone can test me. I like to play with birds and dogs I have fun.  I love swimming, squash and reading, I also love playing soccer but not too much as I get bored fast, I watch some soccer matches on TV but not always, the most thing you'll find me doing is playing on the computer
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: MSS have member bro and have stats member bro and im loyal and me have kill good

« Last Edit: 25 10, 2016, 04:32:07 pm by r2x »

Offline Honesto

Years
  • Ingame: #Honesto
  • Squad: Avolition
« Reply #51 on: 24 10, 2016, 01:38:55 pm »
1.0  Account name:mrtoya
1.1  In-Game name:Honesto
1.2  Current playtime:635
1.3  Average playing time in the week:14hours
1.4  Former groups:MSS,IQ,Rage,SaG,NovX,RevX
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:MSS deleted so I wanna join back. IQ deleted NovX deleted SaG deleted Rage, I left to go back in MSS
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/uxteVjV
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/2LNIZgN

2.1  Your age:16
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+8
2.4  Your Nationality:Philippines

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):Hello I am a CIT player since 2010 but I stopped for about 1 year I think. Naughty, weak, nub, they call, that is how I started, but when the time goes by, I have learned a lot in this Game Cops, Civilians, Criminals, Gangster(old days) Turfing, working and etc. Playing this game makes my day fun, playing with friends, sometimes playing alone hhh. The part of this game that I enjoyed the most is Turfing, Killing, Trolling,doing teamwork with my gangmates, I have joined several gangs IQ,Pp,RevX,NovX,SaG, they might not be a popular Group but they are good.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):I'm Jymes Abner J. Galaroza, I am 16 years old and lived here in the Philippines. Currently Im a High school student,Grade 11 to be specified. uhmm I have 2 sisters and me the only boy as a middle. My hobbies in Life is eating, singing, drawing, I love Art and music to be exact. When it comes to my personality, I am a kind person, respectful, hard worker, open minded, I'm a good person to be honest. My life turns in School to house(doing household) to Internet Shop(cause I don't have my own PC).
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:Ever since I saw this group before I really wanted to join,because this group is having a good members and founder of course, I just wanted to be a part of a good group in LV, and also I'm sure  I can learn some moves, skills, tactics came from MSS, I am also a old member of this group so I know how they manage their members.

Offline Clint

• Donator L1
  • Im the best , me the king 🖕🖕🖕
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Clintlovemss
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #52 on: 24 10, 2016, 03:55:08 pm »
1.0  Account name: mhmd19
1.1  In-Game name:Clint
1.2  Current playtime:2117
1.3  Average playing time in the week:20:40
1.4  Former groups: HG, TLR ,, b13 , TheSevenLegends, Viktroy, nTL ,  CLASSIC - YT -
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:HG- some problems with leaders , TLR kicked AFK , B13 - kicked problem with dust , TheSevenLegends - deleted , Viktory - deleted , nTL - leaving an active members  , CLASSIC - Problem with leader , YT -freezed

1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/tAn2k2i
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/7HBpcNX

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 8/10
2.1  Your age:17
2.2  Gender:male
2.3  Your Timezone: +02:00 GMT
2.4  Your Nationality: Israel

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):Well My CIT life started in 2015 at first I though CIT was a bad game but when I tried it I liked it wery much and I started knowing things about it until I knew the first job and it was criminal .
I started being criminal and I robbed a lot of houses TO GET MONEY and buy wepons then I was invited my friends to CIT,  I 'm so Addicted to CIT expecially the criminal life then I started searching for a pro Group Wich contain Pro members , Loyal , Powerfull and Also respectfull wich Can Hundell many things and care for each other , Then later in half 2015, I stop playing it. I did it because I had a lot of tests to learn. After tests I kind of forgot about CIT and played other games like: CrossFire and League of Legends But 4 or 5 month ago I started playing it again. Now I am improving my stats and trying to join a strong Criminal Group.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):Hey, my real name is Sleman, I am 17  years old, I am Palestinian, and I live in  Israel , in a city called sakhnin, and I live with my family, I just live with my family, so I have just one  brother, and he still young.
i am 17 years old, so I am in the 11th grade, and I study in a high school , I have a lot of friends on it and some of them are playing CIT too ( they are brothers , their nicks is  sofroneos , krypto  and warstar  ) . I have a training every day in the club that I recently joined it, I play a lot of sports on it like basketball and football and other sports, but really the club is too big so when I enter it I can't chose what sport I like because all sports is Interesting. I didn't work because I am still young for this, I just care about my studying, to find a work in the end. I like to travel to another country to learn more and more about the world, so every summer I travel to new country with my family ,  I like to watch action movies with my friends in the cinema , Every week I hang out with my friends to malls,, Thats my life.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: I want to join Morning star because it seems to be the most professional group in this server, I like to do the things that this group does, specially turfing, and all the members of this group are good turfers, I think that this group it's the one that it's perfect for me, I would like to create new friendships, meet new and professional players and learn something with them, I really feel curious to try this group because I think that I can spend my whole life on it, if you guys give me a chance this will be the most professional group that I have ever been in my entire CIT life.

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): No
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): No
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Ye
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Ye

Offline PaoXxX

YearsYears
  • Ingame: PaoX
« Reply #53 on: 24 10, 2016, 04:29:14 pm »
1.0  Account name: sekoo34
1.1  In-Game name: PaoX#P
1.2  Current playtime: 953 Hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 15 - 20 hours.
1.4  Former groups: NxQ , s7G , CF , TLR
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: NxQ = Closed  | s7G = Closed  | CF = it was inactive 1 year ago. | TLR there are a lot of kid. (teamkilling)
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://i.hizliresim.com/MkZLMN.png
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://i.hizliresim.com/QQNzbA.png

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 8 / 10
2.1  Your age: 17
2.2  Gender: Male
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+2
2.4  Your Nationality: Turkey

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): I started 2 years or 2.5. I worked always. I earned money. I was poor.. I havent got friend when I started cit. I learned game after 2 months  :fp: I saw groups. After I joined  a random group. I dont remember group name. I went to LV with this group. I skilled in LV. After I was inactive for 6 months or ++. I went to school so I closed to pc. After I back to game again.  I went to DM area always. I learned game So After I joined to NxQ Gaming. But this group closed. After I back to LS. I killed polices. I skilled in here. So I joined to CF and I met with Che. But this group was inactive so I left. We back to LV with Che. We went to turfs and we  skilled. I met with a lot of players. After I was inactive again for school. So I back to game again. After I joined to TheLast_Resort. I was very loyal but I kicked for be inactive.I joined again but there are a lot of kid and trollers in group so I left. So I need a professional group in CIT.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): My name is Serhat. I live in Turkey/İstanbul. I am 17. I go to Çobançeşme High School. I have a lot of friends. My hobbies are playing basketball and computer games. I go to basketball with my friends. Its enjoyable. My fobbies are dancing  :fp: ets. Its very boring. I love my school , my country , my friends. There are a lot of helpful people in turkey..
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:Why I want to join Morning Star Because I need professional group. So I know only Morning Star and allies. But I love MSS. So I will help to MSS and I will be loyal in here. They need professional players and loyal. Like me . I want to join for this. I saw this group in turfs. Its amazing. This players are professional

« Last Edit: 24 10, 2016, 04:31:35 pm by PaoXxX »

Offline Lisondra

• The Shadow Reaper~
    Years
  • Group: eXodus
  • Ingame: ĻÏŚÖŅĐŖÄ
  • Squad: FLA
« Reply #54 on: 25 10, 2016, 02:19:36 pm »
1.0  Account name: Koltom01
1.1  In-Game name: Lisondra.exe
1.2  Current playtime: 657h
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 39h
1.4  Former groups: Morning_Star - HoBoS - 5thStreetSaints - ViciousGaming - HispanicGamers - InsaityX - CLASSIC - Banlieue13 - DeathQuick.
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: MSS = Kicked - HoBoS = Kicked ( Admin Jailed ) - 5thStreetSaints = Kicked ( my freind invited my without apply ) - ViciousGaming = Kicked ( Probleme with shaco ) - HispanicGamers = Left ( Founders left to join reVo ) - InsaityX = Deleted - CLASSIC = Dead - Banlieue13 = Kicked ( no reason ) - DeathQuick = Left ( To Back MSS )
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/N7VYG
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/zcnbf

2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+1
2.4  Your Nationality: Tunisian

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): Hello,Well I started to play CIT since 1 years ago in October 2015 and I will be honest, I was newbie. I wasn't know anything about CIT since my friend come to CIT after big inactvity. He give me 2milions and we start to go to events,kill pigs ( cops ) and of course Pwning LV. I like going to Car Shows.. my favourite is to go to DD events or CE. Most of my time I spend in LV and while it's freetime I work as Iron-Miner to earn money for vip,ammo,satchels,rpgs to be more pro in LV(turf).That's it all about my CIT LIFE
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): My real name is Ahmed, I am from Tunisia, I have one brother , and I live in big house with my family. My hobbies inside the house is to drawing some superhero, movie and video games characters and others, And sometimes, I also help my Mother in House Work , I love also playing basketball and computer games since when I was a kid, especially GTA games like Vice city and San Andreas, when I grow up and become a teenager, I quit playing those kind of games, Because that games is for kids only, So now I play online games like war games, Especially Crossfire  and other online games, And sometimes I'm listening music, especially my favorite 90's boy band, The Backstreet Boys, One day I accidentally discovered MTA San Andreas in google, So I download and install it in my PC, after I entered the game, and because of that. First pet is a cat that called duman, Second pet is dog max. I train football 5 years and, I like to watch football Also My favourite Food Is Lazayna and Pizza That's All.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: Well,I want to join Morning_Star first of all because It's a honorary group that everyone would dream to join, I've watched them Turfing, having fun with each others, secondly they sounded like a family, one family that cares about it's members, always willing to help them, to solve their problems, that atmosphere has attracted me a lot, I've been looking for such group that I can join to third enjoy and feel proud being in. I've seen MSS turfing and I've witnessed their strength and their abilities that none could deny. I will be always there to help my mates and always obeying what my leaders says. I want to join this group because it has many mature and helpful members, they are always ready to help you with your questions. I love being in a legendary group like MSS so I could fight for it and give my whole time and skills to make my group always better.

Offline Blaze

YearsYears
  • Group: WingsOfGold
  • Ingame: Blaze
  • Squad: kontolsquad
« Reply #55 on: 27 10, 2016, 09:24:49 am »
1.0  Account name: jinky
1.1  In-Game name: Blaze
1.2  Current playtime: 955
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 35 hours
1.4  Former groups: Icoqio , Morning_Star , eXodus , 5th , xCode , HispanicGamers , ViciousGaming
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: IQ: dead , MSS: left because my friend bring me to eXo , eXo: left got a problem , 5th: Kicked because I got muted many times , xCode:kicked because I got punish cuz of exploiting , HG: Kicked , vG: left got a problem
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/Pqrq6
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/FCAtQ

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 7-10
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+7
2.4  Your Nationality: Indonesian

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): started my CIT life as a civilian IronMiner with a bunch of friends ,then we decided to create a gang and go to LV ,of course we failed to lead it ,since we were still immature, then we joined random gang and other crack groups in order to improve our stats , I tried the law side twice or something ,including this recent move from Icoqio ,and I finally decided that I'll stay here with my friends, I've reached SCM, suggested a lot of stuff, went through some inactivity periods, yet I'm still here trying to contribute from day one of my comeback to the server. To sum it up, my CIT life was ordinary excluding the facts that I reached SCM and switched sides a lot.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hello my name is JohanSamudra me from ID,i love Travel in The World,I'am 17 years old and anyway I love to study and play football very much because those are my best hobbies and I love them very much,Also I love to play on my laptop very much in my free time,My friend's call me Near because me is like Near.  I'am like a rock,I have one sister and she is love me very much like my mother and like my father also all who know me love me because me is cute and friendly and I don't like to troll some one or make him sad so I try to make all happy and all love me,And I go with my friends to a cafe to drink, because sometimes its just fun. It's fun playing on CIT because its a fun community, and I love playing it very much!.And I have many friends there.And also I love my live it's very good and I love all.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: Well, I want to join MSS because it's the most powerful group that I've ever seen yet, I know many players on it and some of them are my friends and I think they know me as well, I've seen MSS as friendly and powerful group since couple of years and I wanted to join the group since I back from inactivity and if I join this group it will make me a better player and having good skills. In addition, I'd to make many friendships with the other players whose don't know me very well and I will have fun with them around, I won't let down and I won't disappoint you about giving me a chance. Moreover, I've admired this group since I joined the server. Moreover, I like to join the group because everyone from MSS give me enough respect and they behave properly towards the community and I want to become a member of this group because almost all of my friends in MSS so I want to spend all of my time with them and they taught me many fighting skills whose made me skilled and I'm going to learn another fighting skills by dueling them, seeing them how they fight and such. Hopefully, you give me a chance because I am doing my best to join this group as I love the group very much, thank you in advance.

Offline noD3

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • MORNING-STAR.PRO
  • Group: MORNING STAR
  • Squad: #CCC
« Reply #56 on: 28 10, 2016, 12:31:53 am »
Application Results

WinG.! - ACCEPTED - Welcome
Clint - ACCEPTED - Welcome
Honesto - ACCEPTED - Welcome
Blaze - ACCEPTED - Welcome
iCriminaL - DENIED - Coppied 3.0 from Toby application
#IR2X - DENIED - Failed 4.0 ; 4.1 ; 4.2
PaoX#P - DENIED - Huge inactivity gaps, prove yourself.
Lisondra.exe - DENIED -
Show content
[25-10-2016] [15:39:55] [CIT]Aty has globally muted H-MSS|Lisondra.exe (#6: Chat Misuse x3) 15 min
Also prove yourself.

MSS Staff Team
© CIT2|MSS 2016
« Last Edit: 31 10, 2016, 03:42:07 pm by noD3 »

Offline Dizzy

• Be patient, good things take time.
    Years
    • instagram.com
  • Ingame: Mr.Dizzy
« Reply #57 on: 31 10, 2016, 12:53:30 pm »
« Last Edit: 01 11, 2016, 09:16:57 am by DarK_KiLLeR »

Offline Kaguya'

• GetRektSon
    Years
  • Group: vG
  • Ingame: Kaguya'
  • Squad: Impacted
« Reply #58 on: 03 11, 2016, 05:07:06 pm »
1.0  Account name:mohamednokta
1.1  In-Game name:H-MSS#+IKaguya
1.2  Current playtime:528
1.3  Average playing time in the week:40~45
1.4  Former groups:Black_Fighter - MySticAxe - icT - V1Kings - SaM
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:
Black_Fighter : died
MySticAxe : deleted
icT : inactive leaders
V1Kings : Jopey insult me
SaM : noop group and free kills
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/ZRjjRsx
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/C7MPwmn

2.0  My English skills (0-10):7
2.1  Your age:16
2.2  Gender:male
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+2
2.4  Your Nationality:egyptian

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):started playing Mta after my friend’s suggestion like fisthell and other friends they said to me download MTA in the 1st I played criminal I roped some shops then  I began to play as a civilian I played Irom miner and farmer and fisherman then I get invite on Black_Fighter then I go to LV and I turfing and trolling some group and now I trolling some groups and helping some friends group
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):
my name is mohamed iam 16 years old I have only 2 sisters and 1 brother iam playing BC games and playing FootBall and love to watching footBalls matchs my school is very deffecult and I love my school I go to my school 6 days in the week and I helpful eny friend and member

3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:
cuz I am a good player and I like to make with MSS a good and big family and cuz I love MSS
4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): No
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): No
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Yes

Offline Lisondra

• The Shadow Reaper~
    Years
  • Group: eXodus
  • Ingame: ĻÏŚÖŅĐŖÄ
  • Squad: FLA
« Reply #59 on: 04 11, 2016, 02:55:32 pm »
1.0  Account name: Koltom01
1.1  In-Game name: Lisondra'
1.2  Current playtime: 691h
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 40h
1.4  Former groups:
• Morning_Star
• ViciousGaming
• 5thStreetSaints
• TheLast_Resort
• HispanicGamers
• Banlieue13
• HoBoS
• CLASSIC
• InsaityX
• NatusVictorem
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:
• Morning_Star = Kicked ( No Reason )
• ViciousGaming = Kicked ( Probleme with Shaco )
• 5thStreetSaints = Kicked ( My freind Invited me Without Apply )
• TheLast_Resort = Left ( For Join B13 )
• HispanicGamers = Left ( HG Founders Left )
• Banlieue13 = Kicked ( Got Banned )
• HoBoS = Kicked ( Admin Jailed )
• CLASSIC = Dead
• InsaityX = Deleted
• NatusVictorem = Left ( Apply For Morning_Star. )
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/4WWum
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/Gpxbl

2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+1
2.4  Your Nationality: Tunisian

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): I start Playing On CIT since 1 year... At first I was 100% Criminal till I had 691 hourrs of Playtime. I was always Working Withought knowing what happen in the rest of SA I was always on SF... One day I got banned For DMing So I had to stood In LV Then I started Killing people and I discovered the criminal life  then I created a group with my friends cause any time I wanted to join a group they tells me u "u need more kills and turfs" . Then after I had 500 turfs taken and defended and about 1k kills I  joined A group Called Freaks where I started My first steps in Criminal life. My skills start improving day by day and I made new friends. The most two things I love in CIT exactly at criminal life is Turfing and criminal events  where I enjoy killing cops also I enjoy being a civilian on my freetime! I got bans for DMing and that was when I still don't know much CIT rules. I'm so sad about those bans cause I didn't pay attention. Then I tried law life for a bit without joining any law group ! Then I just get back to criminal side and in my freetime I go working.. Well that was my CIT Life in general.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hey guys, First, my name is Ahmed Bouzina,I'm 17 years old,I'm live in Tunisia in Sousse, I had finish my last exams in Lyceé from 19 days, it's was really important moment for me to end this part of my life and moving To the third step which is 3 college, currently I'm with my family in a normal house in a farm city, I used to study in a bad school it has a bad teachers they had never care about us or even care about our marks however I love some sports like football or soccer also I love to play online games like  ( call of duty modern warfare 3 multiplayer , CS 1.6 , Pes 14 and Hitman... ) and MTA, I spend most of my time in designs because I got some skills in photoshop and of course spending a nice time with my friends in real life is the awesome thing that anyone would like to do.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: I want to join Morning_Star because it's the most powerfull and strong group on CIT. No, it's not group, it's a family. All members of this group can help you anytimes with all of your problems. I have repeatedly seen how MSS members play together. To my mind, MSS teamwork best on CIT. I'm sure I will learn a lot here and I'll find here alot of new friends.