Author Topic: Morning St★r - Application Center  (Read 22712 times)

Offline Jay'

• I Love CIT Staff ForEver <3
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: [H]Jay'#7
  • Squad: 7THBloodBorne
Re: Morning St★r - Application Center [OPEN]
« Reply #30 on: 27 08, 2016, 01:44:55 am »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:JhayAlvarez
1.1  In-Game name:Mr.Jay'
1.2  Current playtime:1356 Hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week:35-40Hours
1.4  Former groups:SG, SaM, PC, s7G, InF, TLR, SaG, Naders, USA, La, uC, TP|, HK, [E], CP0
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:SG=Deleted, SaM=Kicked, PC=Deleted, s7G=Deleted, InF=Deleted, TLR=Kicked, SaG=Deleted(Founder), Naders=Deleted, USA=Deleted, LA=Deleted, uC|=Left (Free invites, killing members, cracks), TP|=Kicked(I don't know, I'm offline), HK=Kicked(I don't know), [E]=Left(will freeze same as delete), CP0=Kick (Helping enemy)
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/H5RMO
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/1Y2w8

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):9/10
2.1  Your age:16
2.2  Gender:Male
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+ 8
2.4  Your Nationality:Filipino

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):When I was newbie my first job is medic because My cousin recommend to me to be medic because If I got promote I will made a money and he ask me to go BR To heal because he said inside of that BR Police and Criminals is making a War because the crims rob the Bank to earn Money and Drugs and I go inside then I tried to work police job and I stay being cop so many days and I got 54k Arrest point but When I learn How to be Criminal I always Joining CnR Event and I created Criminal group named SaG But I got mad of them because they not listening to me then I Leaved and the few days I got a news my group SaG is Deleted and I tried join HoBoS But I failed I got denied because They said I don't have application effort and I tried to apply to ReaXion they Said I have a good stats but I don't have lot of Life time wanted, I am a old CIT player, I started playing CIT since 2013 afaik, I've been inactive for a long time and so many times, last may 27, 2016 I got banned but July 21 I got unbanned, I'm starting again.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):My real name is John Johans Alvarez, My birthdate is September 21, 1999 I live in Philippines, I Like playing basketball and My hobbies is to play computer Games, My favorite food is "ADOBO" it is Chicken, My cousin recommended me to play CIT because he playing this and he said to me this is awesome and addicted game. My Mother is only Housewife and My Father is Call Center Agent and I have 1 Sibling from my father he have another wife and name Jermaine but my Mother Accept it and don't waste time to other she always giving me attention, my NBA favorite player is Stephen Curry & Kyrie Irving! my basketball position is PG that's why I idolize them.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:Morning Star is one of the oldest group, before I want to join to Morning Star because they have lot skilled members, good in turfing but I never try to apply, now they're back and still one of the strongest active group, I want to be part of MMS now, MMS should accept me because they can trust me, I'm good in turfing, loyal, active, respecting high ranks and will give all I can do for MMS!

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): N
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): N
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
Jay™

Offline InVerSioN

YearsYears
    • ETE
  • Group: aniXous
  • Ingame: InVeRsIoN
  • Squad: TimesTa
« Reply #31 on: 27 08, 2016, 03:41:18 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: mooayed
1.1  In-Game name: Royce
1.2  Current playtime: 581 hour
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 25 hours per week
1.4  Former groups: SaM - RyL - Suspect_Gamers - pX
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: SaM : Seems like LS group - RyL : kicked cuz I  insisted on a leader to turf - SG : deleted - pX : inactive
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/dahCI
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/reAyR

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 9.5/10
2.1  Your age: 17 Y O
2.2  Gender: Male
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+1
2.4  Your Nationality: Tunisian

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): I started playing CIT about 1 year ago but I wasn't fond of it ! I used to play just for minutes to avoid being bored but now I can't give up playing it! CIT has been a part of my life! I play avaeryday for hours and when I play I used to turf with my former groups.. when I din't have a grop I always heplp my friiends IG or go troll some groups! my best activity in CIT is turfing cuz I want to kill enemies in turf and if we ever loose a turf I never stop trolling until I take revenge xD
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): I ama tunisian boy named mooayed and aged 17 years old! I am a pupil in tunisian pioneer school and I am good pupil :D I practise sports added to gaming! I used to play MTA in other servers but I found cit and it is the best server ever so now I am no more interested in sports I just practise it to avoid being fat   :fp: I like workout and swimming and I am a member in my school's workout team in my city
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: MSS have always been my dream group but I used to have low stats so I waited to this day to have "good" statsand better skills! MSS is the most active group if it is not turfing it is trolling and I like this kind of gangs <3 as I told you turfing is my best activity in cit so MSS will be the best group to make my will become a reality! I will be soo active and helpful and you'll like my good behaviour with leaders and my loyality for the group

Agreements:

4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y
Sorry for this but I have somthing to say .. this is not my forum account but it is for my friend who have been banned about 3 months ago :( I asked [MSS]Vodka and he said that I can apply with my friend's forum account :)

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
☠ ☮ ☯ ♠ Ω

Offline debodeK

• Don't let someone to complete you.
    Years
  • Group: NY4KINGS
« Reply #32 on: 27 08, 2016, 06:51:24 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: mostafa777
1.1  In-Game name: VeGa
1.2  Current playtime: 899
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 40-45 hours
1.4  Former groups: State Police " Founder " Deleted
Crip$ " Trail " Deleted
Polis Ozil " Sergeant " in-active players
Civilian Company " Minister " We Don't Have any members in group
TheLast_Resort " Trail " left  : Because I want to Play cop from now
DoMiNoS_Family : in-active players too
CID : Left : Because my acc Hacked by Joker
Delta-Team :kicked:Because I got warn,also I sms leaders to kick me from group
The_Black : Left : We don't have good members and leaders too
eXecute : Left : we don't have good leaders
Los santos kings : kicked : ask the founder for promote
veX: Left to join DG
Q47 : Leader "Left Because I said in GMOTD no anyone join the group with out application,when I kicked him some leaders demoting me for trial
HunGry_Killers : Deleted
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/CTowk
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/upKpH

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 7-10
2.1  Your age: 17
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+2
2.4  Your Nationality: EG

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):  Well, I started the game two years ago and I knew this game from my friends I didn't play it all the time, But now I am playing it every day, I love the life of thief and I know all the rules and law rules of each groups cause I was a cop in the past , But now I love this profession, I joined TLR because I wanted to play as a LV player, I made good friends there but some leaders Hated me cause I annoyed some players, I was trial but in this short period I made good friends,I knew that joining MSS is not that easy so I wanted to try gangsta style with Crips group, I joined them and I liked their activities I became a friend with Snoop but idk why they decided to delete the group, I passed great days there and after they deleted the group, I decided to join MSS. I keep working till now to achieve my dream of joining Hobos, That's all I hope you like my CIT life.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Well,I am Mostafa in real life i'm just a normal teenager,I like playing football and basketball,I'm living in a small town from Egypt,i hate maths,i love the sport hours. I've got 1 sister,she's 10 and I have 1 brother,he is 14 years old.I also play PC games like : FIFA 14,NBA 2k14 and some other strategy games.I'm going to basketball training every Saturday and Sunday.We also got a team called Dream Team, we had a local championship 1 week ago and we won it,now we are going to play in the next round.I like hanging with my friends in town,eating burgers,pizza,having fun.Also I want to play video games it's my hobbie.. When I come back from school and turn on my computer I playing in CIT almost all day and there I talk with my In game friends and playing together with them
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: Hello mates,I want to join this group because It has a lot of pros members as well I recently started my LV life and I want to be a member of this group.. I will be proud of being a member of this group because I know that this group stands for respect, loyalty, activity and maturity as well the skilled members here.I've seen this group taking LV many times which made me more excited to come here and apply to be a part of this family. I only need a shot to prove myself.. Now, It is up to you, hope y'all give me a chance, Thank you!

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): No
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): No
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Ye
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Ye

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline JireN

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: xx1
  • Squad: 1K1NG
« Reply #33 on: 29 08, 2016, 04:58:03 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:Jayson2222
1.1  In-Game name:Vodka
1.2  Current playtime:6h
1.3  Average playing time in the week:24h
1.4  Former groups:HG
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:kick
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/Lvb87
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/XD2c2oN

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):7/10
2.1  Your age:18
2.2  Gender:male
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+8
2.4  Your Nationality:PH

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):When I started I didnt know anything about CIT.Sometimes I get mute for non english XD BUT when someone tell me for "F1" I just open it and start.First I was waste collector  than I try with criminal and at finish im cop.But someday I come to LV and say in main "What are this colored places?They're turfs.You need to be in a gang to take them.Than I ask "How can I come in-to a gang?".Than he say you need to be invited.If u want to be just tell me.Than I say ofcourse I wanna be.After one minute he invited me and than I didnt know for "F6".I Asked him "What now"?.He say open F6 than check a space which has number "1" at .Than I just see name "[I.R.A]" name and clicked twice on name than I joined .They say in groupchat welcome but I didnt know it XD.Than he say me how to do it and than I understand what means "turf,gang,/gc and F6 .Next day I asked in main chat "which job have best price "?.They say trucker.But where?Again I open F1 than it says:los santos docks.I Know where is this so I go there .I get the job and start to do it.When I get roadtrain I just know that I must go on truck blip on my radar.All day I do it .Next day I drive t he truck again and see the job which was near car shop at LS docks."Delivery man" was writed as text at Yellow job mark.I Try with it and it sounds good.So I do it .Than I just stopped with getting money and try to found some house.I Asked which is under 20k and they say motel in LV.The guy which helped me says "i will come to you ,just dont move" than he pick me and bring to his motel.Ofcourse I buy it.But it was time to get real car.I Have some experience from F1 and I remember the FAQ answer which says the car blip on map.I Go there and bought the car which was 22k.Perennial.I Parked it to my house and try to lock it with key "lock" XD (i was noob at first time).Than I pressed F2 by an accident and found space names "lock/unlock" I clicked and try to open car.It was locked.Yeey .I Pressed same space at F2 again and try to open car again but now I can .Now I understand the half CIT.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): My name is JaysonRacal. I like playing football, basketball, and music. Now I live in Egypt name the city where I live in Alexandria with my  brother, Father  and mother. now some In-game info. I like the fact that I'm good with all CIT players. Now. I think that my only "imperfection" is that sometimes I talk too much . My father name is Yasser.  I like playing Basket ball I Admire M.Jordan. He is a fantastic player I also hope that I will also be a player like him. I am interested in solving sums of course I like maths. I never say NO to anything you say which I can do. I will try my best to make others happy . I never lie or make big talks about me. I like to be simple but trustworthy I will also try to win the hearts of CIT players. I just don’t make big talks about me. I promise I will improve myself and work hard regularly in improving myself also the CIT. I will never leave this server and I will obey all rules with full concentration and dedication also with respect.I was born in 29/8/1999 and I love the sport and hope to become a famous soccer player and I like watching TV more than anything we are seeing is the English movies like Hanna montana movies are all warand have learned half English from movies and from school and I live in a beautiful town called ariena and there I have friends of many in the school and in the country and I spend most of my time in playing football and computer and I'm in the eighth grade and I like chatting on Facebook and I like to watch english movies and listen to songs "Eminem", I live in a small house . I study at school called "Rawed school ",I like playing football, basketball and swimming. I love the music espeacially the English songs. I started to use computer when I was 8 years old, I really loved to play on the computer like all the children do, the first action game I played was GTA Vice City, I kept playing this game for over 2 years and I didn't get bored from it. I played many other games with my friends like Cs and Lol . few years later I started to use internet, my brother teached me a lot of things and we started to play Sniper Elite V2. I made a lot of friendships and I started to use Facebook and communicate with them and I loved the online games. my friend told us about MTA and he suggested to try DON'T ADVERTISE HERE server and that was my greatest day ever, this game was such a surprise for me I have never imagined that I can play GTA online with my friends so I loved it so much.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:because I am a good player and what I see in M* are all also is a well-qualified and well-organized group, besides having friends within this group. I would like to join me because I guarantee honesty and skill: D, things that you guys

Agreements:

4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): YEs

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline SnaKue

Years
  • Ingame: SnaKue
« Reply #34 on: 29 08, 2016, 07:30:09 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: yuosef156
1.1  In-Game name: Snakue
1.2  Current playtime: 319
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 40 hours
1.4  Former groups: TLR, RyL, Dx3, The_Exploiters. T|P, Ev, Sam, Vex.
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:
 TLR: Left
RyL: Kicked
Dx3: Deleted
The_Exploiters: Left
T|P: Left
Ev:killing group Number
Sam:Deleted
Vex: kicked
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/69kbO
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/UDcym

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 7-10
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+2
2.4  Your Nationality: EGYPT

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):  Well as I stated above I started playing CIT in 2010, I just joined a random server and it seemed really nice. I didnt know anything about the server until some people showed me around. I usually worked as an pilot until I got some playtime. Then I met DanLad77 and JackLad77 (Original founders of GHoST). They gave me a chance to join their group, I was a big noob in the beggining but after some training in LV I got really good. I remember that we took LV pretty many times back then. We were like the best group in CIT. Well everyting went well in GHoST for about 1-2 years until it started to die becuause danlad got banned also CookieMonsta for you who remembers him. I was a leader back then, me and CHOSEN1 tried to save the group but it wasent possible so I left to join The_Soldiers, Oldsonni and Ross were founders. Really good LV group, had plenty of fun with that group, It also died after some time so I tried Law if I remember right. I was in SAPD (Best cop group according to me), SWAT and FBI. Had some good time in those groups aswell, but as with everything you get tired of it so I became a criminal again. I just hanged around in LV and trolling groups. Enought of this shit, time went and I got perm banned 2013 for Cheating, exploiting and some other stuff. 2 years later I appealed and got accepted. So now im back playing most of the days. Need to say that I miss old CIT tho.

3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): My name is Joseph Ekman , I live in Egypt , but I was born in Alexandria . I'm 17 years old. Go to school and study to become a truck driver . The trucks were always my great interest . Spear on my time and I used to hang out with my friends or my girlfriend , I also want to go an hour motorcycle race ( motocross ) What I love motorsport . Laszlo I play a lot of the MTA . I started playing MTA and the telecommunications and information technology in 2010-2011 . It's my favorite game ofcourse . I have 2 dogs ( Rottweiler ) , they are really nice and strong , and look like a criminal when I walk in the streets with them lol
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: First you should accept me because I am a skilled player,Pro,Active,Loyal I start playing this game since 2012 i've know all the rules of this game and I can shouw you my skills.i want to join in this group because Morning Star have the greate member's and the best Team work maybe its semi active but its ok to me I can prove my self to you guys by helping in turfing and more and I will try to make more friends there in Morning Star thats all Thank you wish me luck

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Online TexasHell

• dirildi içimizde ölü düşler
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Naders
« Reply #35 on: 29 08, 2016, 09:37:58 pm »
Good Luck
« Last Edit: 02 09, 2016, 01:53:37 pm by Bevashuld »

Offline Easton`

• ОУSeventyFour
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • Morning Star
  • Group: Morning Star
« Reply #36 on: 03 09, 2016, 02:54:04 pm »
Application Results

Gha$ton - DENIED - You must to wait 7+ days after your last application
qZoD - DENIED - Read requirement #8
Mr.Jay' - DENIED - Too many negative votes
VeGa - DENIED - Annoying leaders IG
Royce - DENIED - Too many negative votes
Vodka - DENIED - Read requirement #9
Snakue - DENIED - Read requirement #9
Bevashuld - DENIED - Too many negative votes, also blacklisted for removing the application
Show content

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: yenici1963
1.1  In-Game name: Bevashuld
1.2  Current playtime: 710
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 50
1.4  Former groups: TheLast Resort - CF - Crips - GreenArmy and Airsociety
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: TLR- Leader problem I'm left. CF and Crips - I'm Bored, Left. GreenArmy and Airsociety - I'm Group Deleted.
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/vhmKD
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/Rp24e

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 7/10
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+3
2.4  Your Nationality: Turkey

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): Well, my life began at CIT in 2014 after a cousin of mine, who met the MTA and thus discovered the server CIT. At first I did not give much importance to the server for finding this very difficult and not understand anything, to find a Turkish who explained to me a lot and helped me a lot (which is why I help the Turkish players who just start playing on the server). And since then I never stopped, I was learning to play, discovering more and more Turkish and gaining skill in LV. I was never ganghopper, I've been through many gang, bad never go out without a reason. I do not like working at CIT, I'm just work when running out of money. I have many friends in the game, sweated a lot to earn my weapons because when I started playing, the things were very different and difficult, few were rich and I value what I have achieved so far in CIT.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Well, I am Mehmet  From Turkey, I am 17 years old. I like playing football,basketball,PC Games in my free time. I play basketball sometimes just for fun. I am not in a team or so. I just like playing it. I also like to  watch football, also like playing it ofcourse. Me and my dad watch it, I like doing that, with this method I can have a nice cold lager.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:  I want to apply, because there are several friends who fall me very well. Not only because it is a group of LV but also LS and do not need alliances to win a war. I like killing cops, turf, events and I like to do many things. Play multiple game modes MTA, and I specialize more RPG servers. I have good skill with weapons, tactics and more.

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): No.
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): No.
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Yes.
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Yes.

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

MSS Staff Team
© CIT2|MSS 2016

Offline JireN

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: xx1
  • Squad: 1K1NG
« Reply #37 on: 08 09, 2016, 05:34:21 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:Jayson2222
1.1  In-Game name:Vodka
1.2  Current playtime:6h
1.3  Average playing time in the week:24h
1.4  Former groups:HG
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:kick
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/Lvb87
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/XD2c2oN

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):7/10
2.1  Your age:18
2.2  Gender:male
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+8
2.4  Your Nationality:PH

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):When I started I didnt know anything about CIT.Sometimes I get mute for non english XD BUT when someone tell me for "F1" I just open it and start.First I was waste collector  than I try with criminal and at finish im cop.But someday I come to LV and say in main "What are this colored places?They're turfs.You need to be in a gang to take them.Than I ask "How can I come in-to a gang?".Than he say you need to be invited.If u want to be just tell me.Than I say ofcourse I wanna be.After one minute he invited me and than I didnt know for "F6".I Asked him "What now"?.He say open F6 than check a space which has number "1" at .Than I just see name "[I.R.A]" name and clicked twice on name than I joined .They say in groupchat welcome but I didnt know it XD.Than he say me how to do it and than I understand what means "turf,gang,/gc and F6 .Next day I asked in main chat "which job have best price "?.They say trucker.But where?Again I open F1 than it says:los santos docks.I Know where is this so I go there .I get the job and start to do it.When I get roadtrain I just know that I must go on truck blip on my radar.All day I do it .Next day I drive t he truck again and see the job which was near car shop at LS docks."Delivery man" was writed as text at Yellow job mark.I Try with it and it sounds good.So I do it .Than I just stopped with getting money and try to found some house.I Asked which is under 20k and they say motel in LV.The guy which helped me says "i will come to you ,just dont move" than he pick me and bring to his motel.Ofcourse I buy it.But it was time to get real car.I Have some experience from F1 and I remember the FAQ answer which says the car blip on map.I Go there and bought the car which was 22k.Perennial.I Parked it to my house and try to lock it with key "lock" XD (i was noob at first time).Than I pressed F2 by an accident and found space names "lock/unlock" I clicked and try to open car.It was locked.Yeey .I Pressed same space at F2 again and try to open car again but now I can .Now I understand the half CIT.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): My name is JaysonRacal. I like playing football, basketball, and music. Now I live in Egypt name the city where I live in Alexandria with my  brother, Father  and mother. now some In-game info. I like the fact that I'm good with all CIT players. Now. I think that my only "imperfection" is that sometimes I talk too much . My father name is Yasser.  I like playing Basket ball I Admire M.Jordan. He is a fantastic player I also hope that I will also be a player like him. I am interested in solving sums of course I like maths. I never say NO to anything you say which I can do. I will try my best to make others happy . I never lie or make big talks about me. I like to be simple but trustworthy I will also try to win the hearts of CIT players. I just don’t make big talks about me. I promise I will improve myself and work hard regularly in improving myself also the CIT. I will never leave this server and I will obey all rules with full concentration and dedication also with respect.I was born in 29/8/1999 and I love the sport and hope to become a famous soccer player and I like watching TV more than anything we are seeing is the English movies like Hanna montana movies are all warand have learned half English from movies and from school and I live in a beautiful town called ariena and there I have friends of many in the school and in the country and I spend most of my time in playing football and computer and I'm in the eighth grade and I like chatting on Facebook and I like to watch english movies and listen to songs "Eminem", I live in a small house . I study at school called "Rawed school ",I like playing football, basketball and swimming. I love the music espeacially the English songs. I started to use computer when I was 8 years old, I really loved to play on the computer like all the children do, the first action game I played was GTA Vice City, I kept playing this game for over 2 years and I didn't get bored from it. I played many other games with my friends like Cs and Lol . few years later I started to use internet, my brother teached me a lot of things and we started to play Sniper Elite V2. I made a lot of friendships and I started to use Facebook and communicate with them and I loved the online games. my friend told us about MTA and he suggested to try DON'T ADVERTISE HERE server and that was my greatest day ever, this game was such a surprise for me I have never imagined that I can play GTA online with my friends so I loved it so much.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:because I am a good player and what I see in M* are all also is a well-qualified and well-organized group, besides having friends within this group. I would like to join me because I guarantee honesty and skill: D, things that you guys

Agreements:

4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): YEs

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline G9Re

• BERİ BAK BERİ BERİ.
    Years
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Kara'Kartal
  • Squad: Low'n Slow
« Reply #38 on: 21 09, 2016, 05:18:22 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:Debosaff4
1.1  In-Game name:John>Wick<|#DM
1.2  Current playtime:700H
1.3  Average playing time in the week:15-20H
1.4  Former groups:Dx3
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:Dx3= dead
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://i.hizliresim.com/pE5Arq.jpg
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://i.hizliresim.com/G3Z78V.jpg

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):(4/10)
2.1  Your age:17
2.2  Gender:Male
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+3
2.4  Your Nationality:Turkey

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): l start playing cit on 01/05/2015.initially,l was very poor and l did not know about the game.l have tried many ways to improve myself but l failed.one day l met helpful people.HE helped me to become a better player in the game.Now l have enough information on this game.then l was  taken the group.Now l'm Not a novice.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):Hello.My Name İs Orhan ONAN.l'am 17 Years Old.l'm İn High Scholl.l have one brothers and two sister's.My hobies are usually Play football,Play Voleybol and swiming but my favourite playfootball.usually have time I spend playing CİT.l play in another game.Some of these are Lague Of Legends,CS 1.6.My favourite game MTA(cıt) and Lague Of Legends.l work in construction in the summer.l'm Very cheerful and Playful type.My life in general ordinary.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: I like Join Morning Star  because it is considered one of the top criminal gangs in CIT,I am also impressed by the teamwork, skills of the members in turfing and experienced members, im active player IG and In forum and Can give me just 1 chance to join and Thanks .

Agreements:

4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N):Y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline Easton`

• ОУSeventyFour
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • Morning Star
« Reply #39 on: 26 09, 2016, 03:02:02 pm »
Application Results

Vodka - DENIED - Read requirement #9
A.J - DENIED - Read requirement #9
John>Wick< - DENIED - Read requirement #9

MSS Staff Team
© CIT2|MSS 2016

Online Toby

• The Adventurous
  • L2 Staff
  • Always think before you speak.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: [CIT]Toby
  • Squad: XXXTENTACION
« Reply #40 on: 27 09, 2016, 07:53:59 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: JackDaW
1.1  In-Game name: Toby
1.2  Current playtime: About 2700~
1.3  Average playing time in the week: Kinda inactive, but I just want to be in a group with the people I know and respect.
1.4  Former groups: There is a lot. LynX, FBI, TeamGenesis and ArmedForces (not counting other groups as I have not been playing for a couple of months, I will only mention the groups I really loved and enjoyed being a part of).
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: LynX - unfortunately, the group died, it definitely was the best group in my CIT life so far, I have been enjoying every minute in this group and I will never forget the good times I had in there; FBI - I got kicked for, uh, I will be quoting the leader, '0 contributions' as I went inactive and was unable to contribute; TeamGenesis - I had to leave because I wanted to try something I haven't had a chance to try before, which is being in AF with my best friend from my country, patrolling together n stuff. Sadly, after I went inactive I lost interest in playing and moreover I just used to log in to talk with friends and to have some fun. I left because I felt like it isn't a place for me, even though I spent more than 5 months in there. Uh, and I also got muted for chat misuse after saying 'fuck you' to some guy in superadvert so I decided to leave not to ruin AF's reputaion.
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://puu.sh/rpLL1/d7bd0a052e.jpg
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://puu.sh/rpLMq/5f6ae26742.png

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 8
2.1  Your age: 19
2.2  Gender: Male.
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+5
2.4  Your Nationality: Russian

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): Yeh, I have been playing this game for a really long time, went inactive a few times and came back later on. I used to be a part of many different groups, squads and so on. I once had a chance to get a supporter access and failed it after 2 months. I have always been supporting Russian community even though I am not a big fan of the country itself and planning to leave it in future. I contributed a lot and tried hard to become a staff in the past, but also failed because of some bullshit thoughts some people did while my application was on pending. After 3 months the results were leaked to me and I realised how stupid some people are, they can only assume rather than get proofs and prove that they are right. 
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Uh well, I'm currently studying to become a translator, I don't know what happens next, but I do know one thing, I don't really feel like this is where I'm supposed to be. I thought about leaving Russia and moving to some European country, haven't decided what exactly yet. I used to live in USA for a couple of months so doing this again wouldn't be a problem for me. I like sports, I visit gym 5 times a week with my friends, after gym I usually hang out with them or studying. 
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: Because mostly the group is full of my friends, we had a problems in our past but I believe we have already forgotten most of them. I like this group, I like the members of Morning Star behave, their mentality is close to me and to my mind.

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
Current L2 Staff; Former Ingame Supporter; Former L3 Staff; One of the creators of the CS team;

PSN: JackD4W593146 |PS4

Offline Marco.

• MARCO
    Years
  • Group: NovationX
  • Ingame: MARCO
  • Squad: IV4I
« Reply #41 on: 08 10, 2016, 12:57:34 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: nhoxhungq4
1.1  In-Game name: #iShino'~
1.2  Current playtime: 375h
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 50 - 60h
1.4  Former groups: vG , [H] , [TLR] , CP0
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:[P] I got kicked out of vN, because AFK, [TLR] does not work and [H] as well.
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/f25SlKs
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/PsaCE

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 5/10
2.1  Your age: 16
2.4  Your Nationality: Vietnamese

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):Hello, my name is Eric Ahmad mta I played about 5 years ago I had lots of friends in cit2. My desire is to take part in the [MSS] because MSS is one very powerful gang members and there was very great. If I am fortunate to be able to participate in I will try my best and do it ...
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hello, my name is Eric Ahmad I lived in Vietnam for 16 years I was studying at school Chi Lang dream of becoming engineers of the future. My family has 4 members I, my brother, mother, my father. I have a good life and happiness ...
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: Because there are more skills to learn, but I have bad information, but I have a good skill I love the members. In MSS members very sociable and great, if I'm lucky to be accepted to participate in MSS I will try and try to MSS increasingly stronger ..

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): no
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): I will abide by the rules and abide by the orders of the leadership. If I made a mistake any rules, I will accept the punishment of giving leadership.
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): I'm sure
A poor skill . But never give up :D

Offline L Y K I A

• Hello , i'm Lykia.
    Years
  • Ingame: #Lyki[A]aa.'
« Reply #42 on: 18 10, 2016, 11:23:00 am »
In Game Information:

1.01.0  Account name:  GorkemRG
1.1  In-Game name: iCriminaL
1.2  Current playtime: 450H
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 20-25H
1.4  Former groups: Las_Venturas_King
1.5 Reasons for leaving them: My Delete reason MSS apply.
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://i.hizliresim.com/pEpGLa.png
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://i.hizliresim.com/J3yOmJ.png

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 8/10
2.1  Your age: 15
2.4  Your Nationality: Turkey

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):Yeah, I have been playing this game for a really long time, went inactive a few times and came back later on. I used to be a part of many different groups, squads and so on. I once had a chance to get a supporter access and failed it after 2 months. I have always been supporting Russian community even though I am not a big fan of the country itself and planning to leave it in future. I contributed a lot and tried hard to become a staff in the past, but also failed because of some bullshit thoughts some people did while my application was on pending. After 3 months the results were leaked to me and I realised how stupid some people are, they can only assume rather than get proofs and prove that they are right.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hello mates, my name is Görkem , I'm 15 years old and I live with my family in a big house which located in a city called İstanbul, this city is located in the north of Egypt and I like it very much because it has many generous and amazing people. I have many hobbies which I do them daily such as swimming, reading books, playing online computer games and playing football. I like to swim in a small town which is located near my city and it's too close and I go in order to swim easily with my family. Yet, I like to swim with my sisters since we're twins and we like to do competitions to know who's the most excellent swimmer of us. Of course, I win many times but one of my sisters beats me sometimes. I like to read books because it will improve my skills in the future to know new words and that words will help me to use them in the future towards the people who I'll meet, it's not that hard to read even one book. However, it's hard to know the meaning of the words and when could we use it. I often play online computer games in the free time because there is nothing to do and it's boring while doing nothing so I spend all of my free time playing online computer games such as MTA, CS:GO, WarFace, and many more games. Moreover, I like to play basketball and football at the same time because it's really good to my health and it helps me to have a good fitness in the future. I made a diary to these activities in order to do everything orderly and it helps my life to pass properly without doing anything useless. In addition, I'm concentrating the last 3 years in my studies in order to get the highest grades and I won't let anything bother me because it's really needed to be an excellent student since my specialization is Physics and my position in the masterpieces class, I passed the junior high school with high grades and I thank god every second for giving me this grace and I won't ever give up about studying. I'll leave everything to my studies since it's the most important thing
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: Because there are more skills to learn, but I have bad information, but I have a good skill I love the members. In MSS members very sociable and great, if I'm lucky to be accepted to participate in MSS I will try and try to MSS increasingly stronger ..

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): no

« Last Edit: 22 10, 2016, 09:45:13 am by iCriminaL! »

Offline Easton`

• ОУSeventyFour
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • Morning Star
« Reply #43 on: 20 10, 2016, 05:13:25 pm »
Application Results

Toby - ACCEPTED - Welcome.
#iShino'~ - DENIED - Wrong format