Author Topic: Morning St★r - Application Center  (Read 17052 times)

Offline Crysis

• Junior Community Member
  • You & I
    YearsYears
  • Group: veX
  • Squad: oVoXo - Ruler
Re: Morning St★r - Application Center [OPEN]
« Reply #15 on: 22 08, 2016, 10:43:28 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: amer229
1.1  In-Game name: Crysis
1.2  Current playtime: 2720 hour.
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 40-50 hour per week.
1.4  Former groups: Vexatious,QntiVurios47,T4ste,Banlieue13,DG,HG
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: Vexatious. random invites and none leader is good at leading,Qntivurios47 Deleted, T4ste some problems with leaders, Banlieue13, they don't like arabs",HG - not same as my GMT while doing activities, DG - Died.
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/Wu9Pb
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/wzvQc

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 8/10
2.1  Your age: 16 years old.
2.2  Gender: Male
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+2
2.4  Your Nationality: Palestinian.

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): : : One day I got invited by my friend into CIT. I started CIT as a Farmer, I farmed for a few hours, got some starting money, we had a fun time then with my friend, we were having a sleepover, after the few hours, our friend ResidentEvil came and he was more expefrienced in CIT more that we were. He had money and vehicles, he gave us a bit of money (250k each) and that was where our criminal life started from. We went to do CE's and killing cops mainly, sometimes we did civilian jobs too, but we didn't like that type anymore. Well, then I went inactive and after about 4 months of inactivity, I came back and I was absolutely in love with CIT. I went cop and I joined CID which was my first "real" group. Then after a month I left it to go back criminal . My friend Got  MS-13 from someone and later that day it was deleted , I was inactive for 8 months and I have com back before a month and I joined some Lv groups after that I got tired from Lv and I decided to get back to LS Life, so I played there for like a month without joining any group just hanging with friends, then I came back to Lv", I Joined such a groups and I leaded there but I needed to leave because there is some idiots and none leaders Achieving their goals their so I just got tired and Now I am willing to Join Morning Star as I know that they're one of the most strong groups and the most important part is that Morning star has many good leaders at tactics.

3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hi, My Full name is Amir Kareem Makharzeh ,I belong to a Muslim family and I am from (Ramallah),Palestine.I am the youngest person in my family I have an elder brother and sister.My best friends from my real Life are Qassim,Majid,ahmad,Ramy,ezz,Dia'a. They are like my brothers I spend most of my day with them even at school and We always go along with each other wherever We have to go.I am in 8th grade ,I like to play football ,I also like to watch Hollywood movies that's what helped me in improving my English.I am good at playing games both indoor and outdoor.I hate mathematics because its so difficult I don't know much about it.My father owns a factory where they sell cars.I like to travel though I have been travelling a lot  like each 3 days go to some Countries such as Germany,Russia and Greece,  I like to adventure because it gives me relief and changes my mood.I love to play CIT because its the best server in MTA I usually play 5-6 hours in a day.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:   Because Morning_Star  is a group Which has the respect,Skilled Member's,Loyal Member's And professional member's. And I want to hang out with Morning_Star with my best friends in  Morning_Star group .And I want to prove my self and I want to clean the clubhouse, Do some chores with Morning_Star is a helpful  group and always assist you If you asked them to help you. and I have such a many good friends in Morning_Star Like SkyRules,Nod3,$Hody,FeL!pPe and Haroun. and I want to hang out With them and make new friends.So I am willing to offer all my services to at all times and I am willing to obey all the rules.

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): No,
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): No,
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Yes,
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Yes,

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Mostly left "CIT" focusing on real life nowadays.

Offline konaan

Years
« Reply #16 on: 22 08, 2016, 11:28:16 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:konaan
1.1  In-Game name:PRO
1.2  Current playtime:273
1.3  Average playing time in the week:50-60
1.4  Former groups:Scary_Killers,SaM,dllFiles,ReDLine
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:kick,left,left,left
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/ollia
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/Xmb8J

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):7/10
2.1  Your age:20
2.2  Gender:MALE
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+2
2.4  Your Nationality:Egyptian

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):I started playing CIT since 3 months with My real life friend and he learned me alot in this game. and In the beginning I was newbie and started working as iron miner to get money and reached to L5 iron miner , but I was busy so I left the game and back again from 3 weeks ago ,  I got L10 iron miner and I got a lot of skills from DM . Now I'm playing 10 h per day almost , Now I have a lot of friends in game doing everything with us , and in turfing they can help me till if they not with me in the group , My hope I get more friends and play together that's all.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):Hello , My name is konaan I am 20 years old , I live in Egypt with my parents I don't have brothers or sisters . I'm good and friendly person . I like playing football,games and music. I like to play online games with my friends , and make a voice call that's very usefull than writing in chat :)
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:Because I'm active,trusted,skiller player.I'm respectful and honest person,so I hope join this successful LV group.

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N):N
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N):N
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N):Y
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N):Y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
« Last Edit: 28 09, 2016, 03:14:54 pm by konaan »

Offline rxn0NN.~

• Jesus Christ Jason Born!!!
    YearsYears
  • Group: vancov3r...
  • Ingame: ʳˣᴺ⁰ᴺᴺᴺ
  • Squad: Sᴛʀᴇssᴇᴅ Oᴜᴛ!!!
« Reply #17 on: 23 08, 2016, 12:53:46 am »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:SiLoK
1.1  In-Game name:TwiSTa.-
1.2  Current playtime:514
1.3  Average playing time in the week:51 hours
1.4  Former groups:Guard_Ghosts,nothingToLose,Vexatious,DestructionGamers,Crips,SuZhail
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:Guard_Ghosts inactive group non turfing,nothingToLose deleted,Vexatious To join MSS ,DestructionGamers deleted,Crips no members also noob group will be deleted soon,SuZhail deleted.
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/66FM1
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/lxvJa

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):(8-10)
2.1  Your age:13
2.2  Gender:Male
2.3  Your Timezone:+3
2.4  Your Nationality:Saudi

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):Hey all I am TwiSTa.- and I am going to tell you about my CIT2 life.My CIT2 life is so normal I love to go to Los Santos to kill cops and to get criminal level I love to go to Criminal events.When I get bored of Los Santos I go to Los Vagos to get freekills.In Los Vagos I love to troll other groups and I love to turf with my friends.When I get poor I go to work to get money.I love to listen for music to keep me active in such as Turfing,trolling,and others.I love to duel others for money to get money. I love to finish with sniper.Also I love to be loyal in my groups and to be loyal with my friends.Also I try to get more friends to know more about them in CIT2 life.My all dream from where I started CIT2 Is to be a pro player and respectful for all the rules.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):Hey guys now I am going to tell you about my life and Daily activities.I love to start my day with exercises.I also love to listen for music.I love to play such as this games football,basketball,baseball,and such as this.I love also to make so much skills that I watch Neymar makes it with my friends while playing football.When I get bored of this all I go to play on my laptop on MTA.I also love to watch american movies and English movies to improve my English language and To get more words.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:Because Morning_Star is one of the best groups in LV they got loyal members and they got pro members too I love them so much also they are the legends of LV isn't that enough also from my side I loved them so much,thanks.

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): N
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): N
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
                                           ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Offline Easton`

• The one who dares
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • Morning Star
  • Group: Morning Star
  • Ingame: [MSS]Easton1337
  • Squad: LeetSquad
« Reply #18 on: 23 08, 2016, 01:07:41 pm »
Application Results

Crysis - ACCEPTED - Welcome.
#Rockstar - ACCEPTED - Welcome.
Erorr'404 - ACCEPTED - Welcome.
Sync' - DENIED - Too many negative votes.
Lisondra - DENIED - 3.0 copied, may re-apply after 7 days.
#HuntS'7th - DENIED - Too many negative votes.
konaan - DENIED - Wrong format.
TwiSTa - DENIED - Too many negative votes.

MSS Staff Team
© CIT2|MSS 2016
« Last Edit: 23 08, 2016, 01:33:04 pm by Easton` »

Offline Gha$T0n

• http://imgur.com/a/WvpSD
    Years
  • Ingame: Gha$T0nK1nG
  • Squad: Squad_97
« Reply #19 on: 23 08, 2016, 01:35:11 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: ghazimejri
1.1  In-Game name: Gha$ton
1.2  Current playtime: 1162 Hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week:
1.4  Former groups: Vexatious,QntiVurios47,T4ste,Banlieue13,TLR,25ToLife
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: Vexatious. random invites and none leader is good at leading,Qntivurios47 Deleted, T4ste some problems with leaders, Banlieue13, they don't like arabs",TLR , troll me in turf,25ToLife ; deleted
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/NO8sG
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/wtg9D

Personal Information:

2.1  Your age: 15
2.2  Gender: male
2.3  Your Timezone:
2.4  Your Nationality: Tunisien

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): One day I got invited by my friend into CIT. I started CIT as a Farmer, I farmed for a few hours, got some starting money, we had a fun time then with my friend, we were having a sleepover, after the few hours, our friend ResidentEvil came and he was more expefrienced in CIT more that we were. He had money and vehicles, he gave us a bit of money (250k each) and that was where our criminal life started from. We went to do CE's and killing cops mainly, sometimes we did civilian jobs too, but we didn't like that type anymore. Well, then I went inactive and after about 4 months of inactivity, I came back and I was absolutely in love with CIT. I Joined such a groups and I leaded there but I needed to leave because there is some idiots and none leaders Achieving their goals their so I just got tired and Now I am willing to Join Morning Star as I know that they're one of the most strong groups and the most important part is that Morning star has many good leaders at tactics.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hi, My Full name is Ghassen Mejri ,I belong to a Muslim family and I am from (Ramallah),Tunisie.I am the youngest person in my family I have an elder brother and sister.My best friends from my real Life are Qassim,Majid,ahmad,Ramy,ezz,Dia'a. They are like my brothers I spend most of my day with them even at school and We always go along with each other wherever We have to go.I am in 8th grade ,I like to play football ,I also like to watch Hollywood movies that's what helped me in improving my English.I am good at playing games both indoor and outdoor.I hate mathematics because its so difficult I don't know much about it.My father owns a factory where they sell cars.I like to travel though I have been travelling a lot  like each 3 days go to some Countries such as Germany,Russia and Greece,  I like to adventure because it gives me relief and changes my mood.I love to play CIT because its the best server in MTA I usually play 5-6 hours in a day.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: Because Morning_Star  is a group Which has the respect,Skilled Member's,Loyal Member's And professional member's. And I want to hang out with Morning_Star with my best friends in  Morning_Star group .And I want to prove my self and I want to clean the clubhouse, Do some chores with Morning_Star is a helpful  group and always assist you If you asked them to help you. and I have such a many good friends in Morning_Star Like SkyRules,Nod3,$Hody,FeL!pPe and Haroun. and I want to hang out With them and make new friends.So I am willing to offer all my services to at all times and I am willing to obey all the rules.

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): no
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): no
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): yes

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline Suspect~

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: Suspect~
  • Squad: 1K1NG
« Reply #20 on: 24 08, 2016, 06:54:14 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:Jayson2222
1.1  In-Game name:Vodka
1.2  Current playtime:6h
1.3  Average playing time in the week:24h
1.4  Former groups:HG
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:kick
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/Lvb87
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/XD2c2oN

Personal Information:

2.1  Your age:18
2.2  Gender:male
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+8
2.4  Your Nationality:PH

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):When I started I didnt know anything about CIT.Sometimes I get mute for non english XD BUT when someone tell me for "F1" I just open it and start.First I was waste collector  than I try with criminal and at finish im cop.But someday I come to LV and say in main "What are this colored places?They're turfs.You need to be in a gang to take them.Than I ask "How can I come in-to a gang?".Than he say you need to be invited.If u want to be just tell me.Than I say ofcourse I wanna be.After one minute he invited me and than I didnt know for "F6".I Asked him "What now"?.He say open F6 than check a space which has number "1" at .Than I just see name "[I.R.A]" name and clicked twice on name than I joined .They say in groupchat welcome but I didnt know it XD.Than he say me how to do it and than I understand what means "turf,gang,/gc and F6 .Next day I asked in main chat "which job have best price "?.They say trucker.But where?Again I open F1 than it says:los santos docks.I Know where is this so I go there .I get the job and start to do it.When I get roadtrain I just know that I must go on truck blip on my radar.All day I do it .Next day I drive t he truck again and see the job which was near car shop at LS docks."Delivery man" was writed as text at Yellow job mark.I Try with it and it sounds good.So I do it .Than I just stopped with getting money and try to found some house.I Asked which is under 20k and they say motel in LV.The guy which helped me says "i will come to you ,just dont move" than he pick me and bring to his motel.Ofcourse I buy it.But it was time to get real car.I Have some experience from F1 and I remember the FAQ answer which says the car blip on map.I Go there and bought the car which was 22k.Perennial.I Parked it to my house and try to lock it with key "lock" XD (i was noob at first time).Than I pressed F2 by an accident and found space names "lock/unlock" I clicked and try to open car.It was locked.Yeey .I Pressed same space at F2 again and try to open car again but now I can .Now I understand the half CIT.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): My name is JaysonRacal. I like playing football, basketball, and music. Now I live in Egypt name the city where I live in Alexandria with my  brother, Father  and mother. now some In-game info. I like the fact that I'm good with all CIT players. Now. I think that my only "imperfection" is that sometimes I talk too much . My father name is Yasser.  I like playing Basket ball I Admire M.Jordan. He is a fantastic player I also hope that I will also be a player like him. I am interested in solving sums of course I like maths. I never say NO to anything you say which I can do. I will try my best to make others happy . I never lie or make big talks about me. I like to be simple but trustworthy I will also try to win the hearts of CIT players. I just don’t make big talks about me. I promise I will improve myself and work hard regularly in improving myself also the CIT. I will never leave this server and I will obey all rules with full concentration and dedication also with respect.I was born in 29/8/1999 and I love the sport and hope to become a famous soccer player and I like watching TV more than anything we are seeing is the English movies like Hanna montana movies are all warand have learned half English from movies and from school and I live in a beautiful town called ariena and there I have friends of many in the school and in the country and I spend most of my time in playing football and computer and I'm in the eighth grade and I like chatting on Facebook and I like to watch english movies and listen to songs "Eminem", I live in a small house . I study at school called "Rawed school ",I like playing football, basketball and swimming. I love the music espeacially the English songs. I started to use computer when I was 8 years old, I really loved to play on the computer like all the children do, the first action game I played was GTA Vice City, I kept playing this game for over 2 years and I didn't get bored from it. I played many other games with my friends like Cs and Lol . few years later I started to use internet, my brother teached me a lot of things and we started to play Sniper Elite V2. I made a lot of friendships and I started to use Facebook and communicate with them and I loved the online games. my friend told us about MTA and he suggested to try DON'T ADVERTISE HERE server and that was my greatest day ever, this game was such a surprise for me I have never imagined that I can play GTA online with my friends so I loved it so much.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:because I am a good player and what I see in M* are all also is a well-qualified and well-organized group, besides having friends within this group. I would like to join me because I guarantee honesty and skill: D, things that you guys

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): No
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): No
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): YEs

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline Absinth.~

Years
  • Ingame: Absinth
« Reply #21 on: 24 08, 2016, 08:12:59 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: baranmane76
1.1  In-Game name: Absinth~
1.2  Current playtime: 1022
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 46-50
1.4  Former groups: Anarchy , TNM ,CLASSIC
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: Anachy = deleted , TNM founder is fighted and leave , CLS= kicked
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://hizliresim.com/0ykOD9
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://hizliresim.com/VEL4Yr

Personal Information:

2.1  Your age: 16
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+3
2.4  Your Nationality: Turkish

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):I started the game 1 years ago on the recommendation of a friend.I didn't know anything.Then I was a criminal and a cop started to kill.This, to me, it was so much fun, and then I started to do a bank robbery.He was starting to slowly like it was drawing me to the game and the Criminal.After a while I started to work I started to worry about money and the Iron Miner.It was so much fun and making me so much money this business.Afterwards, I started to improve my stats and I joined the group G2B.Also I have started to make the LV the turf, but this job it was a little difficult and also it was fun.Turf made a lot of money to me.G2B and the group lost activity, but I had to leave.Then I made a good deal with a member here and I joined the band i5.I loved the i5, and this group has helped me learn the game.After a while, it was a group activity, and I quit the band.I'm back and I continued to here then LS the criminal life.Then I joined the group and I continued to turf NxQ.They helped me and my friend here, I developed my stats.s7G,NxQ closed and then joined.I joined a very good group.But long disbanded the group and left.I didn't join groups for a while, and I've played LS as a criminal.Then I went to a Pirus and the game gives me the most experience in life this group that it was.Later I decided to come back to life the life I'm tired of LS and LV.I joined the group LV hobos when I get back.I played here 2 months.I joined TR.But then I started to get bored and I decided to join a better group.I joined InC but the group is deleted and I need a successful and good group.I knew it was the most ideal for this group of Morning Star.

3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hi my name is Boran.My surname is Uğurlu.I was born in 1 September 2000.I'm 16 years old.I live in Turkey,my oroginal country is Erzincan.My favorite hobby is playing soccer,playing computer,play the piano and playing tennis.My computer games is Gta sa,gta V,mta sa,battlefield,counter strike,minecraft and max payne.I live with my family in İstanbul.I have 1 brother,his name is Tolga.I am very hardworking student.I want to be architect,or an construction engineer in the future.I have a parakeet and cat.My parakeet name is Boncuk,my cat name is Zeytin.I love soccer.I'm playing soccer every evening with my friends my favorite team is Barcelona and my favorite footballplayer is Messi.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: because I am a good player and what I see in MSS are all also is a well-qualified and well-organized group, besides having friends within this group. I would like to join me because I guarantee honesty and skill: D, things that you guys

Agreements:

4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Yes

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
« Last Edit: 26 08, 2016, 12:19:26 pm by Absinth~. »
OSMANLI

Offline Luka'

• If you belive your self everything will be easy👊
    Years
  • Ingame: Selling Rpg's👊
« Reply #22 on: 25 08, 2016, 07:09:05 am »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:ozy1
1.1  In-Game name:fidz
1.2  Current playtime:1069
1.3  Average playing time in the week: All The Week [ACTIVE]
1.4  Former groups: HoBoS Analfabets TLR Exploiters nothingToLose
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:HoBoS INACTIVE Analfabets DIED TLR Got kicked Problems with Leader Exploiters INACTIVE noThingToLose DELETED
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/Z8Zvz
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/xpRnq

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):8/10
2.1  Your age:16
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+2
2.4  Your Nationality:Egyptian (EG)

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): I joined CIT server about 3 Year ago , I was really confused what should I do in this server so I started to have friends and ask them then I knew the support channel then I knew what to do so I started it firstly I tried law life but I failed then went to criminal life and I started to be good criminal and one day I went LV and I didnot know that no law there so I knew that I must kill and have kills and I began to be good player step by step and began having kills and started joining groups and learned how to turf then I had friend told me to kill cops which is called ( DM cops ) I didnot know how to kill and I started getting to jail many times but time by time I began to be good at killing cops , one day I told a player can I join a group he told me apply firstly I didnot know what is it then I began asking in support and my friends then I made one then I knew that they need requriments then I proved my self and ben to join good squads. I am good in criminal life But I go INACTIVE For 1 year I know That My kills is Low Just [Test]
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):Well , My real name is AhmedKaram , I was Born in 2000 ,  Im Egyptian , I have three sister and zero  brother , I live now in Kahera . I love play Football Especially with my favorite Friends , We always play in our club , I love computer games and real life games,  I like to eat seafood, and I like to hangout with my friends, I like to drive cars and I like to go to the gym, im not a  bad person, and a funny person and I like to help people, overall im not a bad person, and I try to improve my self in studying, and I like to  know people's opinion about me, so if im bad I improve my self, and I play mta sa like 5 hour per day ...
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:I want join Because MorningStar is my dream. I love criminal life., I want join [MSS] because they are pro group, I wont leave [MSS],[MSS] is best Tactical and turfing Group, I love [MSS], I like and respect the skills of this group and I want to be like them. I want to show my loyalty and my skills in dat Group , I respect all the group members,[MSS] is  a professional Criminal Group ,I will be loyal and I will  respect players.

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline Lisondra

• The Shadow Reaper~
    Years
  • Group: eXodus
  • Ingame: ĻÏŚÖŅĐŖÄ
  • Squad: FLA
« Reply #23 on: 25 08, 2016, 11:34:30 am »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: Koltom01
1.1  In-Game name: Lisondra
1.2  Current playtime: 367 h
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 41 hr
1.4  Former groups: TLR - Banlieue13 - CLASSIC - InsaityX .
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: TLR left to Join B13 - CLASSIC left Inactive - InsaityX Deleted - B13 Kicked got banned .
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/VHp0p
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/bJmLw

Personal Information:

2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+1
2.4  Your Nationality: Tunisia

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): well I have started playing CIT exactlly in 9/1/2016 at the begening I wasn't interasted about it , I started like everyone newbie dont know any rules or anything about this game I didnt have any friends to support me to inderstand it, I started working as a medic and mechanic , those job helped me to earn some money to buy medkits , weapons... after I worked as miner I become leavl 9 in it, realy it is my best job , and then I started my crim/law life . I satrted as a criminal I joined many groups like CLASSIC  .. I realy had a good time I learned many things , those gangs made me a respectful and skilled player and I hope I learn more with MSS so hope you accept me and give me a chance to prove my skills.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hello , My full name is Ahmed Bouzina My life had much fun, much sadness, and of course, a lot of fun moments. ,I am from Tunisia my hobbies are swimming , handball , my father is a doctor my mother is teacher I am in future expermintal language school ,i want to be an Engineer at the future, I can speak three languages Arabic,English,German . I like eating Pizza  , ice-cream , some times I play S4 league , Silkroad and Point Blank but MTA the best one MTA is the best game I played in my life I play it most of them and the other games I play them 2 or 3 times of the week, I have a dog called max , I have 2 brothers and 1 Sister one called hazem my twin and the other Rayen 18 years old I am in The Arab Contractors I go there twice a week I am playing on its HandBall team I have so many friends in my real life.

3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: I really want to Join Morning Star cuz as Every one know it is a legendry group wich contain legend players , also being in the group is a dream for me also I want to share you guys all funy and hard moments in this family , MSS is full of skilled players which it makes me wanna join this group and be a part of it , I will try my best with you guys.

Agreements:

4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
« Last Edit: 25 08, 2016, 12:17:29 pm by Li✯ondra »

Offline iRuben

• Allahu Akbar
    YearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: iRuBlen
  • Squad: NuCleAr_Squad
« Reply #24 on: 25 08, 2016, 01:25:58 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:anashero
1.1  In-Game name:[H-MSS]iRuben'Ns
1.2  Current playtime:1135 hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week:45-50
1.4  Former groups:TLR,Be_Ready,Q47,vC,ICH,[R],HK,Surfers,Ev
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:TLR:i was inactive.Be_Ready:Deleted,Q47:inactive members.vC:nabs,ICH:all leave the group,[R]:All leave the group,HK:kick with no reason,Surfers:kick.Ev:i leave for join MSS
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/IUVJ1
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/6KWev

Personal Information:

2.1  Your age:15
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+3
2.4  Your Nationality:Saudia

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):i start playing CIT since 2014 after iMemO show me it, I get a many freinds , when I start playing CIT I kill the cops everyday,and following MC , I sent my all time to LV , and I play duels in LV airport for make my skills better , I troll some groups if I am bored.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hey My name is Anas I'm 15 years old, I live in makkah with my brothers and my sister and my parents , I have some hobbies like Football and basketball and swimming , I like Italian Foods,and I like PS4, I play GTA V and fifa 2016, resident evil,and many games.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:i want to join Morning_Star because this is awesome group and have good members and pros and they is active eveyday , and they taking LV many times .

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline rxn0NN.~

• Jesus Christ Jason Born!!!
    YearsYears
  • Group: vancov3r...
  • Ingame: ʳˣᴺ⁰ᴺᴺᴺ
  • Squad: Sᴛʀᴇssᴇᴅ Oᴜᴛ!!!
« Reply #25 on: 25 08, 2016, 06:18:07 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:Zhenaia,It was my account and it was lost but I found it.
1.1  In-Game name:TwiSTa.-
1.2  Current playtime:491
1.3  Average playing time in the week:51hours
1.4  Former groups:Guard_Ghosts,Banlieue13,Hispanic_Gamers,NintyNine,Dixie
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:GG-Nonturfing group with inactive members,B13- Some problems with leaders,HG-Dead,Dixie-Deleted,NintyNine dead.
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/dVir7
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/UPnH2

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):(8-10)
2.1  Your age:13
2.3  Your Timezone:+3
2.4  Your Nationality:Saudi

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):Well,My name is Twista I am an LV and LS player I love to be mature I want to be a pro player and to have more fans I love to listen to music it makes me so active so I can play when I get poor I go to work to get money I have many friends I help them if they need me.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):Hey my name is Omar and I am going to tell you about my daily activities my life is so normal I am a boy that live's in Riyadh I love to listen for music in real life I love to make exercises I love to help other big or small I love to Play football,baseball,basketball.When I get bored of them I go to play MTA,I love to watch English movies,cartoons to improve my English Language.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:Because this group is awesome they got the pro and loyal members and I wanna be a part of them this group is made since 2014 it was pretty cool sometimes they got bases I loved them very much.

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
« Last Edit: 27 08, 2016, 04:55:10 am by TwiSTa.- »
                                           ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Offline SupeRsTArS

Years
  • Group: Soon
  • Ingame: Childreen<3
« Reply #26 on: 26 08, 2016, 12:05:51 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: dadouf   
1.1  In-Game name: [email protected]<3
1.2  Current playtime: 597
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 48
1.4  Former groups: Revx , 25Tolife , InX
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: Revx Deleted , 25Tolife deleted , InX Gang Closed
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/BvhjV
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/2mveD

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 7/10
2.4  Your Nationality: Tunisia

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): Well , I joined this server like 1 years ago . Many friends brought me here . they showed me many things and they helped me so much. I realy liked the server as much as I cant stop playing it . So I start Playing it  and making my skills better . I realy like the criminal group so I continue in it . I joined many groups I love turfing and Trolling  in the ls  its too fun .
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hi, My Full name is Moez Mansouri  ,I belong to a Muslim family and I am from (Tunisya/ Kasserine ),Palestine.I am the youngest person in my family I have an elder brother and sister.My best friends from my real Life are Malek ,Ramy,Khaled. They are like my brothers + my Best freinds  I spend most of my day with them even at school and We always go along with each other wherever We have to go.I am in 8th grade ,I like to play football ,I also like to watch MBC2 movies + i'm playing Some times With Ps3 (Call_Of_Duty)+ (GTV V)that's what helped me in improving my English.I am good at playing games .I hate mathematics because its so difficult I don't know much about it.My father owns is Dead i'm So Sad :'( .I like to travel though I have been travelling a lot  like each 3 days go to some Countries such as Souse and France , I like to adventure because it gives me relief and changes my mood.I love to play CIT because its the best server in MTA I usually play 5-6 hours in a day.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: I like Join Morning Star  because it is considered one of the top criminal gangs in CIT,I am also impressed by the teamwork, skills of the members in turfing and experienced members, im active player IG and In forum and Can give me just 1 chance to join and Thanks .

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline noD3

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • MORNING-STAR.PRO
  • Group: MORNING STAR
  • Squad: #CCC
« Reply #27 on: 26 08, 2016, 04:49:34 pm »
Application Results

Lisondra - ACCEPTED - Welcome
Gha$ton - DENIED - Coppied 3.0 from Crysis application
Vodka - DENIED - Applied for Vexatious, ParadoX and T4ste last week.
Absinth - DENIED - 3.0 is coppied.
fidz - DENIED - Read requirement #9
iRuben - DENIED - Prove yourself
[email protected]<3 - DENIED - 3.2 is coppied

NOTE : DO NOT POST GOOD LUCK AND OTHER STUFF IN THIS TOPIC AS YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED

MSS Staff Team
© CIT2|MSS 2016

Offline Gha$T0n

• http://imgur.com/a/WvpSD
    Years
  • Ingame: Gha$T0nK1nG
  • Squad: Squad_97
« Reply #28 on: 26 08, 2016, 05:28:01 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: ghazimejri
1.1  In-Game name: Gha$ton
1.2  Current playtime: 1175 Hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 50-55
1.4  Former groups: 25ToLife , B13 , TLR , InX
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: 25ToLife ; deleted / B13 ; inactive / TLR ; cracks group / InX; Deleted
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/3hqo4
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/JcxQX

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 9/10
2.1  Your age: 15
2.2  Gender: male
2.4  Your Nationality: Tunisien

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): well , I started playing CIT exactlly in 20/08/2015 im all time  get kill in DM or troll other groups or get money or desing shaders for sell it
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): well , my real name is Ghassen mejri I life with my family :D I have a brother his name Ghazi he play CIT his name GhazittO
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: hello , I want join Morning Star because I love LV groups and Morning star is the best lv group

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): n
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): n
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): y
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
« Last Edit: 27 08, 2016, 11:34:01 pm by Gha$ton »

Offline qZoD

Years
  • Ingame: qZoDe
« Reply #29 on: 26 08, 2016, 07:08:12 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:GoDDeSeI
1.1  In-Game name:qZoD
1.2  Current playtime:
1.3  Average playing time in the week:
1.4  Former groups:Tx Ravage B13
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:Ravage-dead Tx-No turf B13-left from following friend
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/zJpk6
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/kx2Rt

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):10/4
2.1  Your age:18
2.2  Gender:male
2.3  Your Timezone:+8
2.4  Your Nationality:Mongolia

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):hello, started playing CIT 1 years ago, I got many friends IG and ye, I like to drive and turf and kill, most of the Groups I joined is LV gangs  since I love to turf. I always looked for an quality gang. I like to og to Dm-Area and get some kills, I like to use satchel/grenade and RPG's, I always got friends by my side tehy always helped me when I need them. I like to Kill cops in LS With friends. I never liked to work, I worked as Mechanic first when I started on CIT but it is boaring, I making Money on turfing and yeh it's all.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):My real name is Bagabandi .I 'm 18 years old .I live in Mongolia , I like playing  Basketball , Tennis .I like listening to music .I love my friends . I like going to the trainings everyday . I like watching T.V and fantastic films as action films .I love my family .I like going to the club to play football with other teams that's all .

3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:They have active loyal and skilled members.

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): no
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): no
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): yes

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016