Author Topic: Morning St★r - Application Center  (Read 38825 times)

Offline Easton`

• 4:20
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • Morning Star
  • Group: Morning Star
  • Ingame: RuandJi*
Morning St★r - Application Center
« on: 16 08, 2016, 04:51:49 pm »

Morning Star is a criminal organisation, based on turfing and CnR activities.  The group was created by Easton, Brutal, KekS and Lolka to play together with friends and loyal to our mentality people. So only trusted and decent players are able to join us. Our priority target is to show everyone how discipline and friendship leads the group. We show quality, not quantify, most of the time in our fights at the city of fights and murders we are being outnumbered, but we still manage to move on and fight, and that's why it makes us special, we aren't complaining about being outnumbered, because we know that that's our duty and we need to prove that we are worth playing under the name of Morning Star. We seek to show professionalism to other players, our collective is friendly, we help each other, we enjoy the game and show what does the word "skilled" mean in LV. You can also notice how cohesively we work in the city of Los Santos, against police officers, in the criminal events. You can notice that most of the things we do, we don't do them carelessly, everything we do, goes perfect. We are not like other groups, we don't work together with lots of other criminal organizations in Las Venturas, we have a few groups that we can call friends, and we will help them anytime they need it. We are Morning Star Syndicate, and only night can hide us.

#1 You should be respectful/mature.
#2 Ability to follow and understand the commands.
#3 You need decent English .
#4 Tell the truth in your application.
#5 Fill the format to make the application.
#6 You should to be active IG and In Forum.
#7 You shouldn't be in the blacklist.
#8 Do not be a member of any group when applying for Morning Star.
#9 Your last application for another gang has to be older than 7 days.

#1 If you will remove your application before/after getting answer, you will be blacklisted.
#2 If you got "accepted" you have 3 days to come IG and accept invite.
#3 SMSing leaders/members about your application will be result "auto denied".
#4 Every application will be moved to our private forum for voting, so you must be patient.
#5 You have to provide screenshot with your IG history, even if it's empty.
#6 We are looking for decent criminals and gangsters, so you must to show your CRIMINAL and TURFING stats.
#7 Applications ONLY here.

Code: [Select]
[center][img width=602 height=466]http://i.epvpimg.com/6Jipd.png[/img][/center]

[center][img width=400 height=45]http://i.imgur.com/BJZu1IG.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[size=20pt][color=#ff0d25][b][font=candara]In Game Information:[/font][/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=#ff0d25]1.0[/color][/b]  [b]Account name:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.1[/color][/b]  [b]In-Game name:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.2[/color][/b]  [b]Current playtime:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.3[/color][/b]  [b]Average playing time in the week:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.4[/color][/b]  [b]Former groups and state the [u]REASONS[/u] why you left them:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.5[/color][/b]  [b]Screenshot of your current [u]Criminal,Turfing and General[/u] "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens):[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.6[/color][/b]  [b]Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):[/b]
[hr]
[size=20pt][color=#ff0d25][b][font=candara]Personal Information:[/font][/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=#ff0d25]2.0[/color][/b]  [b]Your age and gender:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]2.1[/color][/b]  [b]Your Timezone:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]2.2[/color][/b]  [b]Your Nationality:[/b]
[hr]
[size=20pt][color=#ff0d25][b][font=candara]Other Information:[/font][/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=#ff0d25]3.0[/color][/b]  [b]Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words):[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]3.1[/color][/b]  [b]Why should we accept you into [color=#ff0d25]Morning Star[/color]?:[/b]
[hr]
[size=20pt][color=#ff0d25][b][font=candara]Agreements:[/font][/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=#ff0d25]4.0[/color][/b]  [b]Everything that I wrote above is true (Y/N): [/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]4.1[/color][/b]  [b]I wont respect the rules (Y/N): [/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]4.2[/color][/b]  [b]I don't understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): [/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]4.3[/color][/b]  [b] I won't follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): [/b]
[hr]

[right]
© CIT2|[b][color=#ff0d25]Morning Star[/color][/b] 2018[/right]

If you get ACCEPTED, contact any leader in game to get invite.

If you get PENDING, wait for any staff to response to your application.

If you get DENIED, wait 7 days and apply again.

Easton
                   Lolka
                   noD3
                   7aMo

MSS Staff Team
© CIT2|MSS 2018
« Last Edit: 13 05, 2018, 11:01:16 am by Easton` »

Offline K1NG-Wanted'

YearsYears
  • Ingame: ✖ waN'~
Re: Morning St★r - Application Center
« Reply #1 on: 17 05, 2018, 10:08:12 am »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: toan0914929241
1.1  In-Game name: Wanted~
1.2  Current playtime: 1856 hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 40-60 hours
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them: B13-Left . HG-kicked , [h]-Left , veX - Left , xCode - Left
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens): https://imgur.com/a/DB67Oqf
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): https://imgur.com/a/5RAWtZQ

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender: 20 age . male
2.1  Your Timezone: GMT+8
2.2  Your Nationality: VietNamese

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words): Well,I started playing 2015 "MTA" since my friend told me  about it and that was before two years I guess, My cousin told me about the server CIT2 I started playing as random noob and in the first I didnt like the server because everything costs money and I didn't understand anything about the server but my friend helped me he had enough experience to teach me about the server so he did that,Day after day my skills was increasing I started to join different groups so I became LV player.And now i'm trying to join one of the best groups in this server.
3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?: I will be loyal to the group . I will always help you guys in trufs as much as possible ever and ever

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is true (Y/N): Y
4.1  I wont respect the rules (Y/N): N
4.2  I don't understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y
4.3  I won't follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): N

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018

Offline RealWest

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: RealWest
  • Squad: EagleSquad
« Reply #2 on: 17 05, 2018, 06:00:55 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: memetali80
1.1  In-Game name: RealWest
1.2  Current playtime: 1535 Hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 20
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them: 1337 returned ls
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens): https://prntscr.com/jj54g5  https://prntscr.com/jj54sq
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): https://prnt.sc/j6hvaw

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender: 17 male
2.1  Your Timezone: gmt+2
2.2  Your Nationality: Turkey

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words):
 Hello my real Name is mehmet ali And my ingame name is RealWest. I Love Playing sports Like Basketball and Football  .I live in Turkey of course I still live with my parents, In my home.I am a 17 year old hight school student.  I have been playing cit in 2013. My frend who told me to join this server . I started to learn on using guns in fights, criminal life is the best . I always make a turf stats because I love to throw turf.I have 2 accounts in total I lost 1 in total 18 k kills in total I have 1800 hours. I love to make turf in lv. I am very loyal and I respect all my staff and all members .

3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?:

I'm disciplined. I always listen to the staff and leader . good play lv as well. I was very grateful . stimulate team work
Agreements:

4.2  I don't understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): N

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018
Never sell your friends. One day everyone will go, only the friends will stay.

Offline Blood#

• S
  • Group: Legacy
  • Ingame: #Blood
  • Squad: Anti_Cops_Squad
« Reply #3 on: 18 05, 2018, 06:25:07 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: analyse
1.1  In-Game name: H-MSS|#Jasper
1.2  Current playtime: 2900h
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 70h
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them: Chaos ; dead , B13 : deleted , Legacy : deleted , Vexatious : inactive group , eXo : kicked , 5th : kicked ...
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens): https://imgur.com/a/e6TGdJs
https://imgur.com/a/z99TcXq
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): https://imgur.com/a/IrilAR4

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender: 15 years / male
2.1  Your Timezone: GMT+1
2.2  Your Nationality: Tunisian

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words): Well,I am Aymen Amara in real life i'm just a normal People ,I like playing football and basketball,I'm living in a small town from Tunisia Called Tozeur , I hate maths,i love the sport hours. I've got 2 Brothers .I also play PC games like : FIFA 14,NBA 2k14 and some other strategy games.I'm going to basketball training every Saturday and Sunday.We also got a team called Dream Team, we had a local championship 1 week ago and we won it,now we are going to play in the next round.I like hanging with my friends in town,eating burgers,pizza,having fun.Also I want to play video games it's my hobbie.. When I come back from school and turn on my computer I playing in CIT almost all day and there I talk with my In game friends and playing together with them .
3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?:

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is true (Y/N): y
4.1  I wont respect the rules (Y/N): never
4.2  I don't understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): never
4.3  I won't follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): never

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018

Offline Tazo.

• When Loyality matter the most.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Resigned.
  • Ingame: Tazo.
  • Squad: Resigned.
« Reply #4 on: 18 05, 2018, 08:48:43 pm »
@Jasperrrrrr DENIED - Recently applied for Hobos.
"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them." - Ernest Hemingway

Offline BOSSx'

• Donator L2
    Years
  • Group: DoubleX3
  • Ingame: BOSSx
« Reply #5 on: 18 05, 2018, 10:08:00 pm »
@Wanted~ ACCEPTED Giving u a chance, Welcome.
« Last Edit: 19 05, 2018, 02:03:40 pm by Tazo. »

Offline Tomii

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Tommi-L
  • Squad: Rasta_Division
« Reply #6 on: 19 05, 2018, 04:56:07 am »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: Zacarias
1.1  In-Game name: #Tommi-L'RyD
1.2  Current playtime: 1438H
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 40 - 50 hours
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them: TPS - Deleted group / TR - Bored of LS / Naders - Inactive group / HG -Kicked for unknown reason
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens): https://imgur.com/a/u7SeZfQ
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): https://imgur.com/a/osIxMPh

PD: The account "frijolitonob" is from my cousin who was using it the previous month

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender: 20 Years - Male
2.1  Your Timezone: UTC-3
2.2  Your Nationality: Argentinian

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words): Well, I'm Tomas, I live in Cordoba - Argentina with my mother and in the same field in front lives my grandmother. I'm an industrial engineering student at the UTN-FRC university in my city and I am already studying my second year. I like several things, mainly football, sport that I played on a team in my city for two years but I left due to secondary studies at that time. Now I only play football on Tuesdays and Fridays with friends. My routine is based on going to university, studying and going to the gym. In my spare time I rest or I play games such as Fornite, Cs Go, MTA, among others.
My social life is pretty good, I have a girlfriend 6 months ago and I am together with her twice a week minimum, I also go out and get together with my friends every weekend at least.
3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?: I consider myself a good player, I'm not a rulebreaker and I have a good reputation in the server, at least I think so  ;D

Agreements:

4.2  I don't understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): N

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018
Carpe Diem.

Offline GodLike

• Don't bro me if you don't know me
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: GodLike
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency
« Reply #7 on: 19 05, 2018, 09:15:06 am »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: dendimon
1.1  In-Game name: GodLike
1.2  Current playtime: 1984 hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 40 hours
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them:
• ReaXioN - Group died, some issues with the founder, I left.
• The_Street_Fighters - I left the group because I feel there is something was missing within me, I'm an LV player and TSF is a LS based group, I asked permission and they we're fine with my decision.
• The_Soldiers - Group died
• V1K1NGS - Filipino's don't know how to cooperate and keep on fighting so I left.
• Pinoys_Pride - Didn't work out well, group died, same reason with V1K1NGS.
• Pinoy_City - Same reason as Pinoys_Pride and V1K1NGS.
• Philippines - Same reason as Pinoys_Pride, V1K1NGS, and Pinoy_City
• Alpha_Gam3rz - Group died due to inactivity of members and leaders, I left.
• Naders - Group died because founder got banned so I left.
• Vexatious - I left the group because leaders don't know how to lead.
• NewBee - I was the founder of the group, first it was doing well but time pass things didn't work out so I decided to pass it to another player, I left.
• 1337 - I want to go back to LV life, though this group means a lot to me but you know sometimes in life you got to move forward.
• PinguinZ - Group is dead, players are mostly inactive.
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens): https://imgur.com/a/hCJUeRv
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): https://imgur.com/xlyjXuj

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender: 17 years old & Male
2.1  Your Timezone: GMT+8
2.2  Your Nationality: Filipino

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words): Hi my name is Lance Christian R. Penar and Im 17 years old and I live in Philippines. I'm currently on 1st year Senior High School on the strand TVL - ICT. So my  hobbies are playing computer games and basketball but mostly on computer games since I love playing games such as Dota 2 and MTA <3 I love listening to music because music give me freedom from everything and most musics that I love to sing and hear are Indie songs.
I'm good at wasting time (thinking lyrics need to rhyme) (but you're not asking) but I'm tying to grow a mustache I eat cheese but only pizza please but sometimes on a homemade Quesadilla otherwise it smells like fit to me and I really love it when the moon looks like a toenail and (I love someone mentioning my name). I like to use the word ''Dude'' as noun or an adverb or an adjective and I never really been into luxurious cars and I really love cool guitars and super heroes and check that lots of zeroes on them ($1,000,000,000,000,000) Show content I love the sound of violin and making someone smile. I love to hangout with girls  <3 <3 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS  (◔◡◔)
3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?: I wan't to join Morning Star because I've seen the potential of this group. This group is filled with members who have good reputation within the community which I would like to be one of them as well. Morning Star is a group which I really see in LV who turfs a lot that set a good reputation of being skilled. I saw how skilled these players are and that's why I wan't to be one of them and learn their ways. I also have a lot of friends in MSS telling me to join, so why not try it out?

Agreements:

4.2  I don't understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018

Offline PaPaxi

• K1NG Founder
  • Group: Natusvincere™
  • Ingame: PaPaxi™
  • Squad: Survivors™
« Reply #8 on: 19 05, 2018, 04:22:01 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:budaxgelo01
1.1  In-Game name: PaPaxi
1.2  Current playtime:
* [QuickStats] Playtime in the server: 1289 hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week:20-26
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them: HoBoS= I leave, pz= inactive, Navi= I leave
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens): https://imgur.com/a/DFXUGkzhttps://imgur.com/a/binWXGl
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): https://imgur.com/a/m9F4Eim

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender: 18and male
2.1  Your Timezone: GMT+7
2.2  Your Nationality:Indonesia

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words): Well, my name is Aldi Nisal, I live in Indonesia, I'm 18 years old, I'm waiting for entrace to the University, I will study Computation in the Cental University of my country. I love play sports, voleyball, futboll but the sport that I love most, its basketball. I'm in a team where I live, a small team we play with some schools, I was in the team of basketball of my highschool, I dind't done much because I was in the last year of the highschool and I needed to focus for the gradutaion exams.
Today I'm waiting for entrace to the university as I said, I will enter in May so this is my last moth that I will full active, when I enter to the university I will be active but less than I'm now.
3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?: I will be loyal to the group . I will always help you guys in trufs as much as possible ever and ever

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is true (Y/N): Ye

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018
« Last Edit: 19 05, 2018, 04:24:11 pm by PaPaxi »
*^^AREMANIA*^^
*^ THE JACKMANIA^^
^^** SNEX MANIA^^
^^ PANSER BIRU ^^*
^^ BRIGITA CURVA SUD^^
^^ SPARTACKS^^
https://imgur.com/a/U4tlJ56

Offline NoMore

YearsYears
  • Ingame: 070
  • Squad: Diversity7 ~
[RE]
« Reply #9 on: 19 05, 2018, 05:15:00 pm »
Denied!
« Last Edit: 21 05, 2018, 06:53:36 am by NoMore »

Offline |SaM|abo3nad|UN|

YearsYears
  • Group: SaM
  • Squad: SaM_Family_Hulk
« Reply #10 on: 19 05, 2018, 07:33:55 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:mrameer
1.1  In-Game name:abo7aed
1.2  Current playtime:1215
1.3  Average playing time in the week:45 hour
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them:Ivans_family:noobs FBI:back to criminal TR: kick me without reason FFH:inactive,noobs,dont turf at lv CF:inactive Naders:dont turf SaM:a leader hate me so he kick me with reason (invite members for money) without proof  Equiox : I entered to edit the ranks
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens):http://d.up-00.com/2018/05/152675068591832.png http://d.up-00.com/2018/05/152675068643563.png
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://a.up-00.com/2018/05/152675116412411.png

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender:15 male
2.1  Your Timezone:GMT +3
2.2  Your Nationality:PS

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words):my name is ameer I like to play football and drive cars and watch movies and fighting movies , in this time I dont go outside so I stay in house and play CIT so im active now , I like to read stories.
3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?:i have nice stats and i'll be loyal to morning star and will be active and take part in activites like turf , and I will obey the leaders of morning star and respect other members , always help them if I can and will not make problems in group , and I will try to help the group as much as I can.

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018

Offline BOSSx'

• Donator L2
    Years
  • Group: DoubleX3
  • Ingame: BOSSx
« Reply #11 on: 20 05, 2018, 03:20:47 am »
@Tommi  ACCEPTED -Recommended by 2 members, Welcome.
@RealWest  ACCEPTED - 1 chance , Welcome.
@GodLike  DENIED - Not MSS material.
@DDDGreen  DENIED - Prove yourself.
@PaPaxi  DENIED - King papaxi, prove yourself.
@070  DENIED -  Unknown for MSS leaders , Prove yourself.
@Abo7aed  DENIED - Prove yourself.
« Last Edit: 20 05, 2018, 05:33:13 am by BOSSx' »

Offline mg42

Years
« Reply #12 on: 20 05, 2018, 11:31:38 am »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: assa32
1.1  In-Game name: Burn
1.2  Current playtime: 883
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 18 hours
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them: HaskmaZ:inactive Ravage:so inactive in lv  turf STYX:some problems Ultra GAMERS:inavtive and dont turf Naders:dont turf
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens): https://imgur.com/a/qSwy9np  https://imgur.com/a/uYkDKdg
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):  https://imgur.com/a/8tMemKJ https://imgur.com/a/CaKpNcy

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender: 19-male
2.1  Your Timezone: Gmt+3
2.2  Your Nationality: Turkey

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words): Hi my name is Oğuz.i live in Turkey.I usually play basketball and pc games.My father works in Russian.My mother maths teacher .sometimes the weekend I go cinema.i have got cat.she is very very happy because I make her happy.i hate physics.i read books for 1 hour a day because I am resting.I like riding a bicycle in the park and helping old people.I like to eat kebabs.
3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?: because Morning Star has an active and respectful Membership

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018
« Last Edit: 20 05, 2018, 07:25:47 pm by mg42 »

Offline Chicho24122000

• Ryder
    • https://imgur.com/a/QZSqGzm
  • Group: Vexatious
  • Ingame: CH1CH0~
« Reply #13 on: 21 05, 2018, 11:31:29 am »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: nasson
1.1  In-Game name: CH1CH0~
1.2  Current playtime: 1725
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 40- 51 Hours.
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them: La_Banda_Clan Died | HispanicGamers Died| 5thStreetSaints Problems.
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens): https://imgur.com/a/1J4net5 https://imgur.com/a/O0odi0J
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): https://imgur.com/a/ynZH2tB

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender: 18 years - Male
2.1  Your Timezone: UTC-4
2.2  Your Nationality: Chilean

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words): Well, I'm Jovan, I live in Santiago-Chile with my grandparents. I am a student of Auto Mechanics, I have only 3 years left to finish my career that cost me a lot but with effort everything is always solved, my only sport is soccer but devido amis studios I only play only Monday and Sunday But it comes when a and more study I play only on Sundays. In My Free Time I spend with my family, my friends, my girlfriend and playing MTA And among other games more.

3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?: I consider myself a good player, I'm not a rulebreaker and I have a good reputation in the server.

Agreements:

4.1  I wont respect the rules (Y/N):   N

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018
« Last Edit: 21 05, 2018, 01:17:38 pm by Chicho24122000 »

Offline FuriA

• CIT Legend Since 2012
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Val3te
« Reply #14 on: 21 05, 2018, 01:00:30 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:Balete
1.1  In-Game name:Godval3te
1.2  Current playtime:1721
1.3  Average playing time in the week:20-30
1.4  Former groups and state the REASONS why you left them:naders they turn inactive, FFH because the "founder" start to kick member and disrespect all people
1.5  Screenshot of your current Criminal,Turfing and General "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens):https://i.imgur.com/NSoJs5I.png  , https://i.imgur.com/05loJlJ.png
1.6  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):https://i.imgur.com/ViKFljr.png

Personal Information:

2.0  Your age and gender:im 19, male
2.1  Your Timezone:GMT 0
2.2  Your Nationality:portuguese

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words):Hello my is cristiano,i´m eightteen. I from  Portugal and I live in Barcelos. I live with my parents and my three brother tow more old and one youger my sister.I´m a funny guy and like make new friends everyday. I like play computer games like CSGO,MTA,LOL,DOTA2 and some soccer games, but I like play more the action games. this is all about me.
3.1  Why should we accept you into Morning Star?:Because I can show my loyality, my mature and my respect to the group, u can trust me as I trust on u, I can be a better criminal if a join in the one of the Best criminal group in CIT, and I have all the requeriments to join MSS.

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is true (Y/N): y
4.1  I wont respect the rules (Y/N): n
4.2  I don't understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): y
4.3  I won't follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): n

© CIT2|Morning Star 2018
« Last Edit: 21 05, 2018, 01:07:31 pm by FuriA »