Author Topic: Morning St★r - Application Center  (Read 22713 times)

Offline Easton`

• ОУSeventyFour
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • Morning Star
  • Group: Morning Star
Morning St★r - Application Center
« on: 16 08, 2016, 04:51:49 pm »

Morning Star is a criminal organisation, based on turfing and CnR activities.  The group was created by Easton, Brutal, KekS and Lolka to play together with friends and loyal to our mentality people. So only trusted and decent players are able to join us. Our priority target is to show everyone how discipline and friendship leads the group. We show quality, not quantify, most of the time in our fights at the city of fights and murders we are being outnumbered, but we still manage to move on and fight, and that's why it makes us special, we aren't complaining about being outnumbered, because we know that that's our duty and we need to prove that we are worth playing under the name of Morning Star. We seek to show professionalism to other players, our collective is friendly, we help each other, we enjoy the game and show what does the word "skilled" mean in LV. You can also notice how cohesively we work in the city of Los Santos, against police officers, in the criminal events. You can notice that most of the things we do, we don't do them carelessly, everything we do, goes perfect. We are not like other groups, we don't work together with lots of other criminal organizations in Las Venturas, we have a few groups that we can call friends, and we will help them anytime they need it. We are Morning Star Syndicate, and only night can hide us.

#1 You should be respectful/mature.
#2 Ability to follow and understand the commands.
#3 You need decent English .
#4 Tell the truth in your application.
#5 Fill the format to make the application.
#6 You should to be active IG and In Forum.
#7 You shouldn't be in the blacklist.
#8 Do not be a member of any group when applying for Morning Star.
#9 Your last application for another gang has to be older than 7 days.

#1 If you will remove your application before/after getting answer, you will be blacklisted.
#2 If you got "accepted" you have 3 days to come IG and accept invite.
#3 SMSing leaders/members about your application will be result "auto denied".
#4 Every application will be moved to our private forum for voting, so you must be patient.
#5 You have to provide screenshot with your IG history, even if it's empty.
#6 We are looking for decent criminals and gangsters, so you must to show your CRIMINAL and TURFING stats.
#7 Applications ONLY here.

Code: [Select]
[center][img width=602 height=466]http://i.epvpimg.com/6Jipd.png[/img][/center]

[center][img width=400 height=45]http://i.imgur.com/BJZu1IG.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[size=20pt][color=#ff0d25][b][font=candara]In Game Information:[/font][/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=#ff0d25]1.0[/color][/b]  [b]Account name:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.1[/color][/b]  [b]In-Game name:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.2[/color][/b]  [b]Current playtime:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.3[/color][/b]  [b]Average playing time in the week:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.4[/color][/b]  [b]Former groups and state the [u]REASONS[/u] why you left them:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.5[/color][/b]  [b]Screenshot of your current [u]Criminal,Turfing and General[/u] "/stats" (Link only, 2 screens):[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.6[/color][/b]  [b]Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]1.7[/color][/b]  [b]Screenshot of /punishlog (Link only):[/b]
[hr]
[size=20pt][color=#ff0d25][b][font=candara]Personal Information:[/font][/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=#ff0d25]2.0[/color][/b]  [b]Your age and gender:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]2.1[/color][/b]  [b]Your Timezone:[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]2.2[/color][/b]  [b]Your Nationality:[/b]
[hr]
[size=20pt][color=#ff0d25][b][font=candara]Other Information:[/font][/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=#ff0d25]3.0[/color][/b]  [b]Tell us about yourself (Minimum 75 words):[/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]3.1[/color][/b]  [b]Why should we accept you into [color=#ff0d25]Morning Star[/color]?:[/b]
[hr]
[size=20pt][color=#ff0d25][b][font=candara]Agreements:[/font][/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=#ff0d25]4.0[/color][/b]  [b]Everything that I wrote above is true (Y/N): [/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]4.1[/color][/b]  [b]I wont respect the rules (Y/N): [/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]4.2[/color][/b]  [b]I don't understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): [/b]
[b][color=#ff0d25]4.3[/color][/b]  [b] I won't follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): [/b]
[hr]

[right]
© CIT2|[b][color=#ff0d25]Morning Star[/color][/b] 2017[/right]

If you get ACCEPTED, contact any leader in game to get invite.

If you get PENDING, wait for any staff to response to your application.

If you get DENIED, wait 7 days and apply again.

Easton
                   Lolka
                   noD3
                   Elektro
                   iShadow
                   sWift

MSS Staff Team
© CIT2|MSS 2017
« Last Edit: 16 09, 2017, 08:19:12 pm by sWift »

Offline Magic#AC

YearsYears
Re: Morning St★r - Application Center [OPEN]
« Reply #1 on: 16 08, 2016, 06:00:31 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:ZeDasCoisas
1.1  In-Game name:H3CH4R
1.2  Current playtime:1728
1.3  Average playing time in the week:50-55H
1.4  Former groups:[P].TLR.CK.[E].Q47
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:[P] kICK.TLR.LEFT .CK DELEAT for me. q47 left
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/Sjywv
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/zynuk

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):7/10
2.1  Your age:15
2.2  Gender:MALE
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+3
2.4  Your Nationality:Portugues

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):Hello I started playing cit 3 years ago because a friend of mine said I look for mta and there I did the download. My friend said to entar the server cit because he said it was the best server then I entered the server and create my account and it helped me a lot. I asked what was the colors in lv map and he told me they were turfs, he gave me some money to buy weapons after I went to work immediately to doctor where and my favorite job and I'm level 9 was learned something in the cit and like now to play mta.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):Hello my name is Artur Filipe Mendes Pinto am 15 years when my day of birthday and the day 31/01/2001. I live in Portugal as my mother 3 sisters and 1 brother so that my brother to this home because my grandfather died and he is the cuidader him and my father is in belgica working. Every day when I wake up I'll ask my mother sea my grandmother this well because I like him very much.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:I will be loyal to the group.
  I will always help you guys in trufs as much as possible ever and ever
I want a chance at exo because'm also good at trufs, events, ect work ...
I will always respect the founder and leader ever.

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): n
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): n
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): y
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline Sup4Lif3

YearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 16 08, 2016, 07:13:01 pm »

In Game Information:
[/table

]1.0  Account name:avii55
1.1  In-Game name:QuicKeR
1.2  Current playtime: 597
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 50
1.4  Former groups: Viktory , DG , Q47 , RevX , RXn & Naders (Real ones in my first account)
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:Viktory deleted , DG dead , Q47 deleted , RevX deleted , RXn moved to Naders , Naders deleted in less than 10 days
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://hizliresim.com/kE1aoW
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://hizliresim.com/2jYRXA

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 8
2.1  Your age: 13
2.2  Gender: Male
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT +3
2.4  Your Nationality: Palastine

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):Alright , I start playing CIT since 4.5 years I was playing CIT like before 4.5 years on my first account I start like any player as civilian so I start getting money working doing such actives I've a real friend I learn him about this game and how to play it so after 1 year I got 30k kills and I joined many groups after all of that I forget my account password after 2 years I back to the game and my real life friend that I teach him about the game know every thing IG now so he start teaching me and his name is SkyRules his current group is Morning_Star that's all.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hello , My name is ali I am 13 Y.O , I live in palestine with my parents I have 1 brother and 1 sister they are younger than meh . I am junior High school Student I am in the smarts students class , thats our specialization is physics or biology . so I chose biology because is easier .
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: Because am skilled player , and i will join to turf , and i love troll with K1NG ..Easton..

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): No
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): No i'll respect them
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Yes

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

« Last Edit: 18 08, 2016, 09:03:55 am by QuicKeR »

Offline Geezer

• THE ORIGINAL
    Years
    • https://cit2.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=04no1ajj8khbtam1eec6kl599c&action=profile;u=48779
  • Ingame: Geezer
« Reply #3 on: 16 08, 2016, 07:24:21 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: jordan10
1.1  In-Game name: Ricky#AC
1.2  Current playtime: 700
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 50-60
1.4  Former groups: TLR Crip$ b13  CL$
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: TLR inctive    vex Inctive B13 kickied Problome with staff CL$ Left for join MSS
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/pOdsZ
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/fionoWD

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 8/10
2.1  Your age: 15
2.3  Your Timezone: GTM+1
2.4  Your Nationality: Tunins

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): Well,I started playing 2014 "MTA" since my friend told me  about it and that was before two years I guess, My cousin told me about the server CIT2 I started playing as random noob and in the first I didnt like the server because everything costs money and I didn't understand anything about the server but my friend helped me he had enough experience to teach me about the server so he did that,Day after day my skills was increasing I started to join different groups so I became LV player.And now i'm trying to join one of the best groups in this server.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hello there, my name is ahmed, I am 15 years old, I live in tunsia, kassrin and I live with my family in a big house and I enjoy with them daily. I have many hobbies such as reading, studying, swimming, playing football and basketball games, horse riding and playing online computer games. I'm studying in a junior high school as excellent student and my grades are perfect so I am going specialize physics and computer and it's the last year in junior high school and it will self-determination at the same time so I am not going to bother myself with something doesn't help me in the future so that I will reduce the play gaming on computers so I'm working hard to get excellent grades and to qualify for the most excellent grade in the school because I'm going to study medicine in the top university in my country so I hope to get a good career in the future and that it will be grace from my god, it's not easy by the way to get this job because it will spend like 7 years to get this job so I am going to be busy for 7 years. After the seven years, I will get married and will have children so I am going to spend a lot of money because there are many needs for them such as clothes, food, teaching them and I will breed them because I want to them to have a good breeding towards the community because they would face a lot of difficulties in their lives. In addition, I have two pets, one dog, one cat and I called them Missey and Lolo, I took to care about their lives and their styles also it's not easy to raise animals for the house because it's very necessary to be careful to their behavior because they may die if they eat a plastic piece, it will affect on their breath. Every Saturday, I like to hang out with my friends to buy many products such as clothes, glasses, and online computer games' CDs because I have a PlayStation and I don't have many CDs to play so I bought last week GTA V to play with my classmates and my friends around the world, it's the most beautiful game that I've ever seen yet because it has good quality. By the way, I don't like to be addicted to playing gaming on computer games because it's not good for my eyes and I'm reducing as much as I can. I go to many activities in my city even to reduce it too so I don't like to stay a full day in front of the computer because it's good at all. In addition, I daily go to football trainings and to gym to have a perfect fitness so that I am taking care of my health nowadays and I won't stop training, my coach of the football team is praising to my parents about my behavior and football skills so that I will be the captain of the football team as soon as I get a few number of goals and I am working hard as much as I can to be the best captain and the best person in terms of behaving towards that teammates. It's the good decision to become the best football player in the world and that's my achievement but I don't think so to become the best in the world because it's too hard. Also, I prefer Futbol Club Barcelona team because it won many matches especially in the classico (The match of the year), that's I prefer them and it has professional football players. At the end of the story, I hope to achieve the best achievements that I hope to achieve in my life, I hope that's enough to know more about my real life information.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: Becuase I am skilled player loyal , polite , honest , meet all rules didn't meet all requirments fully becuase I dont like to join gang to get stats only or to be famous and for kills low for I have 10 fps when I started MTA but fixed it now and trying to get high skills in my free time and I agree to be blacklisted if I left or didn't show respect or skills I need only the chance

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N):   NO
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): no
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): yes

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline Felippe

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Felippe
« Reply #4 on: 16 08, 2016, 07:35:48 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: ihebdachraoui
1.1  In-Game name: FeL!Ppe
1.2  Current playtime: 1900
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 40/35
1.4  Former groups: Rxn-25Tolife Thieves-TLR-H-CF-Leg-Inx-69ers-q47
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: deleted-deleted-Deleted-prob with founder-inactive group-Ls group-died-deleted-kicked-Inactive-Deleted :/
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/7y9KF
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): my history is fucked bec I use the same pc with my brother..my brother is hooper xdd

Personal Information:

2.1  Your age: 18
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+1
2.4  Your Nationality: Tunisia

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): Okay, I started  my CIT life in 2013, it was amazing time, but I was a newbie, got punished alot of time for deathmatching,spamming etc, I was working like anyone new, I spent alot of time working, about 800 hours, I got L10 ironminer, high keveks in other jobs, I got alot of money, after I made alot money from working, I moved to LV with my real life friends, we made a group together, but I don't remember its name for sure, we met alot of hard times learning how to fight in LV, untill I learned how to fight, they left the server, and I deleted the group, then I became groupless, I got free invited to alot of groups, then I became professional and joined my first known group, it was RXn, I stayed in it untill it got deleted, then I moved to my next groups, now im applying for MSS, it will be honor for me if I joined it, I hope so.

3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): :Hello , my name is Iheb dachraoui . I live in Tunisia . I m 17 years old .I love basketball and playing MTA .I really like to go to the club in weekends and hangout with my friends . ı have a dog .I have 1 brother play cit too .his name is Khaled dachraoui . ı like play footbal , basketball , volleyball but ı usualy play MTA . I have a girlfriend and I love her. .Im good and friendly person. I really like driving cars and flying I am skilled in it anyone can test me. I like to play with birds and dogs I have fun.  I love swimming, squash and reading, I also love playing soccer but not too much as I get bored fast, I watch some soccer matches on TV but not always, the most thing you'll find me doing is playing on the computer . I live with my family.that's all

3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: Well, I manged to join MSS because its one of the oldest groups in the server, Known as well, Respected group, Its members got a nice reputation, Respecting each other, I like the way how you fight, I also got alot of friends here, They are mature, and I want to join to stay here for a long time, I guess it will be my last group if I joined it, Im loyal to the group who respect me, And I saw that you are respecting your members, Im also helpfull,Loyal and always active,Turfing, Thats why I want to join you guys.

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): no
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): no
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline Che.

• 5th Leader
  • One life,live it.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
« Reply #5 on: 16 08, 2016, 09:31:38 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:merhababenbaros
1.1  In-Game name:Che
1.2  Current playtime:835+
1.3  Average playing time in the week:20
1.4  Former groups:NxQ , s7G , HoBoS , TR , Pirus , InC
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:died , died , unfair group , bored , I want to be LV player , died
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://i.hizliresim.com/vZQWER.png
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://i.hizliresim.com/0y4J7W.png

Personal Information:

2.1  Your age:17
2.2  Gender:male
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+2
2.4  Your Nationality:Turkey

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):I started the game 1 years ago on the recommendation of a friend.I didn't know anything.Then I was a criminal and a cop started to kill.This, to me, it was so much fun, and then I started to do a bank robbery.He was starting to slowly like it was drawing me to the game and the Criminal.After a while I started to work I started to worry about money and the Iron Miner.It was so much fun and making me so much money this business.Afterwards, I started to improve my stats and I joined the group G2B.Also I have started to make the LV the turf, but this job it was a little difficult and also it was fun.Turf made a lot of money to me.G2B and the group lost activity, but I had to leave.Then I made a good deal with a member here and I joined the band i5.I loved the i5, and this group has helped me learn the game.After a while, it was a group activity, and I quit the band.I'm back and I continued to here then LS the criminal life.Then I joined the group and I continued to turf NxQ.They helped me and my friend here, I developed my stats.s7G,NxQ closed and then joined.I joined a very good group.But long disbanded the group and left.I didn't join groups for a while, and I've played LS as a criminal.Then I went to a Pirus and the game gives me the most experience in life this group that it was.Later I decided to come back to life the life I'm tired of LS and LV.I joined the group LV hobos when I get back.I played here 2 months.I joined TR.But then I started to get bored and I decided to join a better group.I joined InC but the group is deleted and I need a successful and good group.I knew it was the most ideal for this group of Morning Star.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):Hi my name is Barış.My surname is Yucel.I was born in 1 September 2000.I'm 16 years old.I live in Turkey,my oroginal country is Erzincan.My favorite hobby is playing soccer,playing computer,play the piano and playing tennis.My computer games is Gta sa,gta V,mta sa,battlefield,counter strike,minecraft and max payne.I live with my family in İstanbul.I have 1 brother,his name is Tolga.I am very hardworking student.I want to be architect,or an construction engineer in the future.I have a parakeet and cat.My parakeet name is Boncuk,my cat name is Zeytin.I love soccer.I'm playing soccer every evening with my friends my favorite team is Barcelona and my favorite footballplayer is Messi.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:Because I'm helpful,active,trusted,a successful player.I'll always stay loyal to my group.I'm respectful and honest person.I will never break CIT or MS rule,so I need a pro and successful LV group.

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): n
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): n

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline Frank,-'

• chitan O chata7tou
    Years
  • Ingame: Frank
« Reply #6 on: 16 08, 2016, 09:44:51 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:Lhavzu33
1.1  In-Game name:n1K!Ta
1.2  Current playtime:6hrs
1.3  Average playing time in the week:60 maybe
1.4  Former groups:25Life/ xC / H / ity / Sr / Dvl / s7G.
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:25:old group |xC:in my old account |H:deid|iTy:deleted|Sr:deleted|Dvl:deid|s7G:deid
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/TQejGVZ
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/VjLvnx7

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10):8
2.1  Your age:16
2.2  Gender:Male
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+2
2.4  Your Nationality:Tn

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):Well I started playing Mta after my friend’s suggestion like Intex and few others. So I created an account  and I began to play as a civilian. At first I didn’t know lot of things about the server which pushed alot of players to call me ''nab'' ,as a result, I worked harder and by my friends help I managed my stuffs and relied on myself  to improve my stats. Two months later I joined s7G when it was a powerful gang and left it when it died .Later, I applied for DeviLs and I got accepted, So, I spent  three months turfing with them which ended by taking whole LV but one week later Juk kicked every one for unknown reasons so I joined  SaM and fought with Balfat . After all, I join to Dg I stay 2 months ago then I join to 25life I dodnt like it I got many problem with members then I get kicked  then I want join to M* for that I am doing this apply
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):Hi all, it’s me n1K!Ta  and I’m here to introduce myself .Well, my name’s Seif and I’m a Tunisian boy aged 16 years old, I have Two sister and brother who plays Mta as a civilian. To be honest I’m a hard working pupil, in fact, I’m the first in my class  :p and I always get  18/20 in English test :p . My favourite hobbies are soccer, cycling, and high quality video games such as pro 2015, far cry4,Crysis , battlefield and of course Mta but when it comes to meals I prefer eating couscous which is a Tunisian traditional dish. I spend average 2 hours daily when i'm attending school and about 5/6 hours in holidays which are nearby .
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:you should accept me first, because I have above the requirements u're looking for besides i'm mature ,loyal , skilled and professional player,i liked M* they fighting toghther,i want have freinds in M*and I want join that is all.

Agreements:

4.0  Everything that I wrote above is false (Y/N): N
4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): N
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): Y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

« Last Edit: 17 08, 2016, 01:54:41 pm by NiK!TA »

Offline JireN

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: xx1
  • Squad: 1K1NG
« Reply #7 on: 17 08, 2016, 04:55:39 am »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:Jayson2222
1.1  In-Game name:Vodka
1.2  Current playtime:6h
1.3  Average playing time in the week:24h
1.4  Former groups:HG
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:kick
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/a/Lvb87
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/XD2c2oN

Personal Information:

2.1  Your age:18
2.2  Gender:male
2.3  Your Timezone:GMT+8
2.4  Your Nationality:PH

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):When I started I didnt know anything about CIT.Sometimes I get mute for non english XD BUT when someone tell me for "F1" I just open it and start.First I was waste collector  than I try with criminal and at finish im cop.But someday I come to LV and say in main "What are this colored places?They're turfs.You need to be in a gang to take them.Than I ask "How can I come in-to a gang?".Than he say you need to be invited.If u want to be just tell me.Than I say ofcourse I wanna be.After one minute he invited me and than I didnt know for "F6".I Asked him "What now"?.He say open F6 than check a space which has number "1" at .Than I just see name "[I.R.A]" name and clicked twice on name than I joined .They say in groupchat welcome but I didnt know it XD.Than he say me how to do it and than I understand what means "turf,gang,/gc and F6 .Next day I asked in main chat "which job have best price "?.They say trucker.But where?Again I open F1 than it says:los santos docks.I Know where is this so I go there .I get the job and start to do it.When I get roadtrain I just know that I must go on truck blip on my radar.All day I do it .Next day I drive t he truck again and see the job which was near car shop at LS docks."Delivery man" was writed as text at Yellow job mark.I Try with it and it sounds good.So I do it .Than I just stopped with getting money and try to found some house.I Asked which is under 20k and they say motel in LV.The guy which helped me says "i will come to you ,just dont move" than he pick me and bring to his motel.Ofcourse I buy it.But it was time to get real car.I Have some experience from F1 and I remember the FAQ answer which says the car blip on map.I Go there and bought the car which was 22k.Perennial.I Parked it to my house and try to lock it with key "lock" XD (i was noob at first time).Than I pressed F2 by an accident and found space names "lock/unlock" I clicked and try to open car.It was locked.Yeey .I Pressed same space at F2 again and try to open car again but now I can .Now I understand the half CIT.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): My name is JaysonRacal. I like playing football, basketball, and music. Now I live in Egypt name the city where I live in Alexandria with my  brother, Father  and mother. now some In-game info. I like the fact that I'm good with all CIT players. Now. I think that my only "imperfection" is that sometimes I talk too much . My father name is Yasser.  I like playing Basket ball I Admire M.Jordan. He is a fantastic player I also hope that I will also be a player like him. I am interested in solving sums of course I like maths. I never say NO to anything you say which I can do. I will try my best to make others happy . I never lie or make big talks about me. I like to be simple but trustworthy I will also try to win the hearts of CIT players. I just don’t make big talks about me. I promise I will improve myself and work hard regularly in improving myself also the CIT. I will never leave this server and I will obey all rules with full concentration and dedication also with respect.I was born in 29/8/1999 and I love the sport and hope to become a famous soccer player and I like watching TV more than anything we are seeing is the English movies like Hanna montana movies are all warand have learned half English from movies and from school and I live in a beautiful town called ariena and there I have friends of many in the school and in the country and I spend most of my time in playing football and computer and I'm in the eighth grade and I like chatting on Facebook and I like to watch english movies and listen to songs "Eminem", I live in a small house . I study at school called "Rawed school ",I like playing football, basketball and swimming. I love the music espeacially the English songs. I started to use computer when I was 8 years old, I really loved to play on the computer like all the children do, the first action game I played was GTA Vice City, I kept playing this game for over 2 years and I didn't get bored from it. I played many other games with my friends like Cs and Lol . few years later I started to use internet, my brother teached me a lot of things and we started to play Sniper Elite V2. I made a lot of friendships and I started to use Facebook and communicate with them and I loved the online games. my friend told us about MTA and he suggested to try DON'T ADVERTISE HERE server and that was my greatest day ever, this game was such a surprise for me I have never imagined that I can play GTA online with my friends so I loved it so much.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:because I am a good player and what I see in M* are all also is a well-qualified and well-organized group, besides having friends within this group. I would like to join me because I guarantee honesty and skill: D, things that you guys

Agreements:

4.1  I've read the rules but I'll not respect them (Y/N): No
4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Yes
4.3  I will Follow all the CIT rules (Y/N): YEs

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline Cobra~MuGeN

Years
  • Ingame: Cobra
« Reply #8 on: 17 08, 2016, 09:31:22 am »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: zplayers
1.1  In-Game name: Cobra
1.2  Current playtime: 451
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 18hrs
1.4  Former groups: [/b] WarFrame , Team_Excite , SuZhAil , DoubleX3 , Vexatious , TheGhosts , Guard_Ghosts , Olds.
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:
WarFrame = Inactive,
Team_Excite = got kicked with no reason,
SuZhAil= misunderstanding,
DoubleX3 = I leave them because of the members are Flaming of other members Like me :(,
Vexatious = I dont know.
TheGhosts= only 7 members and not active in turf.
Guard_Ghosts= got kick because im working in space miner, then im not tagging [GG] so I got kick.
Olds= I leave them because flaming me.
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/WFCGR
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): My History here is shuffle because I play in internet cafe.i hope you understand.  http://imgur.com/a/GbGkK

Personal Information:

2.1  Your age: 18
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+8
2.4  Your Nationality: Philippines

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): Well , I joined this sever when I saw some of my friends playing it , so I decided to be one of them , and when I joined it I liked it so much , but I was small player in that time I didn't know much about it just in that time , and while I playing it , I learned a lot , and still learning some things that didn't passed on me , and the first time I joined this server as I remember before 2 years , but I left the server for a long time , then I backed playing this server before 7 or 10 months and this is the time I spent it playing this nice server .
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):  Hi my name is Josua Reazon, I live in Cebu Philippines I am 18 years old I have two sisters and one brother, I love to draw anything that is related in measuring and anime because I want to be an artist or an engineer someday.I like to play video games like DOTA 2 and MTA:SA I love to play basketball, volleyball, badminton, tennis, table tennis and many more because I want to take all sports in the world, I am a helpful person I love to help people who is in need. I studied at University of Cebu, I am a working student now, speaking of school school was a challenging and very difficult situation in my life but my mom said ''Education is the bridge of your future'' so I just realized that if I am a helpful person I want to help my mom to be happy with me.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: I would like to join Morning Star because as I know it is a great Group and Pro Members. Skilled members,great leaders and without rulebreakers and a nice organized criminal group. I like turfing and I like teamwork and I like how they work for turfing group.I also wanna be better and more skilled member if I get accepted. I hope u will give me chance.

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline noD3

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • MORNING-STAR.PRO
  • Group: MORNING STAR
  • Squad: #CCC
« Reply #9 on: 19 08, 2016, 03:03:20 am »
Application Results

Che - ACCEPTED - Welcome
FeL!Ppe - ACCEPTED - Welcome
H3CH4R - DENIED - Read #9 Requirement
Ricky#AC - DENIED3.1 coppied from here
CapiTo - DENIED - BLACKLISTED.
Vodka - DENIED - Read #9 Requirement
n1K!Ta - DENIED - Read #9 Requirement
Cobra - DENIED - Too many negative votes
QuicKeR - DENIED - Disgusting application

MSS Staff Team
© CIT2|MSS 2016

Offline #Hunt'S

• I Love [CIT] Staff Forever💘
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: sl4PP3rs
  • Ingame: #Hunt'S
  • Squad: None
« Reply #10 on: 19 08, 2016, 04:27:54 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:JustinAlvarez19
1.1  In-Game name:#HuntS'7th
1.2  Current playtime:347 Hours
1.3  Average playing time in the week:18 Hours
1.4  Former groups:SaG , NoOneCare , Chicken_HoMiEs , Hyptonic , Always_Strong , Full_Of_Pain , Pinoy_City , QntiVurios47 , Precison_X , Bloodz , The_Exploiters
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:NoOneCare Left , Chicken_HoMiEs Deleted , Always_Strong Deleted , Full_Of_Pain Deleted , Pinoy_City Deleted , QntiVurios47 Left , Precison_X Left , Bloodz Deleted , The_Exploiters Kicked.
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):http://imgur.com/tmglRIh
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):http://imgur.com/tmglRIh

Personal Information:

2.3  Your Timezone:GMT + 8
2.4  Your Nationality:PH

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words):When I was newbie my first job is medic because My cousin recommend to me to be medic because If I got promote I will made a money and he ask me to go BR To heal because he said inside of that BR Police and Criminals is making a War because the crims rob the Bank to earn Money and Drugs and I go inside then I tried to work police job and I stay being cop so many days and I got 54k Arrest point but When I learn How to be Criminal I always Joining CnR Event and I created Criminal group named SaG But I got mad of them because they not listening to me then I Leaved and the few days I got a news my group SaG is Deleted and I tried join HoBoS But I failed I got denied because They said I don't have application effort and I tried to apply to ReaXion they Said I have a good stats but I don't have lot of Life time wanted, I am a old CIT player, I started playing CIT since 2013 afaik, I've been inactive for a long time and so many times, last may 27, 2016 I got banned but July 21 I got unbanned, I'm starting again.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words):My real name is Justin Christopher Torres Alvarez, My birthdate is September 21, 1999 I live in Philippines, I Like playing basketball and My hobbies is to play computer Games, My favorite food is "ADOBO" it is Chicken, My cousin recommended me to play CIT because he playing this and he said to me this is awesome and addicted game. My Mother is only Housewife and My Father is Call Center Agent and I have 1 Sibling from my father he have another wife and name Jermaine but my Mother Accept it and don't waste time to other she always giving me attention, my NBA favorite player is Stephen Curry & Kyrie Irving! my basketball position is PG that's why I idolize them.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?:I want to join cuz Morning_Star is powerful gang in LV and I want to join cuz MS members are Good And Active.

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Proud To Be Ex. Pinoy_City [Member]
Proud To Be Ex. sl4PP3rs [Scribe]
💢 Proud To Be Member Of ViciousGaming 💢

Offline Sync'

YearsYears
  • Ingame: Sync'
« Reply #11 on: 20 08, 2016, 12:33:31 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: oWs
1.1  In-Game name: Sync'
1.2  Current playtime: 517
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 30
1.4  Former groups: TR, HoBoS , DF , eXS , geN, Camorra ,
1.5  Reasons for leaving them:
The_renegades = Bored
HoBoS = promblem
eXS = Dead
geN = Deleted
Camorra = Dead

1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):  http://imgur.com/a/pmwOP
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/xDPrn

Personal Information:

2.1  Your age: 17
2.2  Gender: male
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+8
2.4  Your Nationality: Philippines

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): I've been playing on CIT2 since 2011 but taken many breaks here and there. First I played criminal and then police and i've switched sides alot but now I feel like staying criminal. I love particapating in Turfing  and trolling . Some of my best friends in CIT are Clark, Sky*, Smoke and many more. I've had alot of fun playing cit2 and I hope to have alot more.
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): I'm a 16 year old . I live a pretty good life in a small town in Criscor and i've been gaming since I was 10 and just enjoy playing games and things like that. I like watching movies,series and my favorite shows are Game Of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Mr Robot and Trailer Park Boys. I like all kinds of music. I'm gonna study electronics in school next semester.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: You seem like a proffesional group with respectable members. I see you MSS member everywhere and you all are doing very good . I've seen you take LV etc and you seem like an active and good group. You have well known and successful members. I want to join this group because I want a home, i'm sick of playing solo and you seem like chill people.

Agreements:

4.2  I understand that I will be automatically denied if I annoy any leader in-game about my application (Y/N): Y

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
•Proud To Be Filipino•

•   A C T I V E  •

Offline #Rockstar~

• If you believe, you can achieve .
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Rockstar
« Reply #12 on: 20 08, 2016, 03:38:27 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name:ghassen2141
1.1  In-Game name:#Rockstar
1.2  Current playtime:1022
1.3  Average playing time in the week:30~40
1.4  Former groups: Ter - Hobos- GLA - 5th - 25Tolife - Unusual_Capabilities
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: Ter: Deleted | Hobos: many leaders went inactive so I decide to leave the group | GLA : I didn't like the law life | 25Tolife:left to join 5th | 5th : kicked for my inactivity | Unusual_Capabilities : kicked
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/Cr1IK
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/IL25b

Personal Information:

2.3  Your Timezone:GMT +1
2.4  Your Nationality: Tunisia (TN)

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): Well , I joined this server like 2 years ago . Many friends brought me here . they showed me many things and they helped me so much. I realy liked the server as much as I cant stop playing it . So I start chasing my goals and making my skills better . I realy like the criminal group so I continue in it . I joined many groups I love turfing and making riot in the ls  its too fun . thats all
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): my name is ghassen I love in tunisia i'm 16 years old . I love sports and games . i'm student I live with my parents and I have only one brother I realy love dogs and I have 3 they are awesome and I love playing with them so much . I'm cool and mature guy my friends love me so much .
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: since Moring_Star created I want to join them . Morning_star is a powerful group as I see in LV . Many players talk about MSS group . thay have awesome leaders and  awesome members as well and I want to join them to have some fun and rolling in  lv . you will see my skills and my loyalty guys with no doubt

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016

Offline xPirO

Years
« Reply #13 on: 21 08, 2016, 02:51:26 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: bo200
1.1  In-Game name: Erorr'404
1.2  Current playtime: 986h
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 10 -20h
1.4  Former groups: InF.[DF].Dx3.SaM.Naders.s7G.Q47.TLR
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: DF.N.s7G.S.Dx3.InF.Q47deleting.TLR-R leave no reson
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only):  http://imgur.com/a/SM3J2
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only):  http://imgur.com/a/16cfm

Personal Information:

2.1  Your age: 12
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+4
2.4  Your Nationality: SA

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): Well,I started playing CIT as a criminal in Los sontos since it's one of the best solution to earn money from armed robbery killing cops ATM robbing etc after that I wanted to try Las Venturas because Deathmatching is fun LV was really amazing since it's all about deathmatching and turfing and it was the Opportunity to meet some great people and I work as a iron cave Miner to earn some money to buy Ammos and guns.and I Help you guys some times
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): my name is Abdulrahman, 12 years old I get out at 11 o'clock I have my breakfast then I watch TV I go to club at 3 o'clock I play basketball after that I swim at the pool I eat something with my friends after that I go home at 11 o'clock I take my shower and play MTA I sleep at 5 o'clock

3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: I'm a good player have a good skills and love being in LV most of the time.I am going to be a loyal member to MSS and respect Their Members and Leaders Orders and Help them at any Time they need ,also I am going to obey all MSS and CIT Rules and I think I would be helpful to MSS and I will do my best to make MSS better.

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
« Last Edit: 21 08, 2016, 02:56:24 pm by xPirO »

Online Lisondra

• ®egular.
    Years
  • Ingame: ℓιsση∂яα
« Reply #14 on: 21 08, 2016, 03:23:56 pm »

In Game Information:

1.0  Account name: Koltom01
1.1  In-Game name: Lisondra~
1.2  Current playtime: 335 h
1.3  Average playing time in the week: 31 h
1.4  Former groups: TheLast_Resort - Banlieue13 - CLASSIC - InsaityX
1.5  Reasons for leaving them: TLR = left : To Try apply For B13 - B13 = Kicked ( Banned  )
CLASSIC = Left ( Inactive ) - InX = ( Deleted ) .
1.6  Screenshot of your current "/stats" (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/bvw22
1.7  Screenshot of /myhistory (Link only): http://imgur.com/a/JzQLe

Personal Information:

2.0  My English skills (0-10): 8 / 10
2.1  Your age: 16 years old
2.3  Your Timezone: GMT+1
2.4  Your Nationality: Tunisia

Other Information:

3.0  Tell us about your CIT life (Minimum 50 words): When I started I didnt know anything about CIT.Sometimes I get mute for non english XD  :o BUT when someone tell me for "F1" I just open it and start.First I was waste collector  than I try with criminal and at finish im cop.But someday I come to LV and say in main "What are this colored places?They're turfs.You need to be in a gang to take them.  (◔◡◔)Than I ask "How can I come in-to a gang?".Than he say you need to be invited.If u want to be just tell me.Than I say ofcourse I wanna be.After one minute he invited me and than I didnt know for "F6".I Asked him "What now"?.He say open F6 than check a space which has number "1" at .Than I just see name "[I.R.A]" name and clicked twice on name than I joined   ^-^.They say in groupchat welcome but I didnt know it XD  ???.Than he say me how to do it and than I understand what means "turf,gang,/gc and F6 .Next day I asked in main chat "which job have best price "?.They say trucker.But where?Again I open F1 than it says:los santos docks.I Know where is this so I go there .I get the job and start to do it.When I get roadtrain I just know that I must go on truck blip on my radar.All day I do it .Next day I drive t he truck again and see the job which was near car shop at LS docks."Delivery man" was writed as text at Yellow job mark.I Try with it and it sounds good.So I do it .Than I just stopped with getting money and try to found some house.I Asked which is under 20k and they say motel in LV.The guy which helped me says "i will come to you ,just dont move" than he pick me and bring to his motel.Ofcourse I buy it.But it was time to get real car.I Have some experience from F1 and I remember the FAQ answer which says the car blip on map.I Go there and bought the car which was 22k.Perennial.I Parked it to my house and try to lock it with key "lock" XD .i was noob at first time).Than I pressed F2 by an accident and found space names "lock/unlock" I clicked and try to open car.It was locked.Yeey .I Pressed same space at F2 again and try to open car again but now I can .Now I understand the half CIT.Next day I go work for money again and again ….  ^-^
3.1  Tell us about your real life (Minimum 50 words): Hello , My full name is Ahmed Bouzina  I was born at Tounsia which is a country at Soussa on 21 of may 2000 , First my life begun at a small town called "Monastir" it's one of Hebron's towns and I lived there for 5 years my child years and after that I went to Ramallah" due to my father work is there better and better than our country that we're living in, now  I am a student studying at a school called "Universal school" I am 10th grade My favourite subjects are History and science and I hate mathmatics and chemistry because it's complicated also I have one brother and one sister I am the elder one at my family most of the responsibility on him at house and I am proud because I am always helping my parents for anything also helping my sister and young brother at studying because most of the time my parents busy at working , and I want to acheive my goals in this life and be at the positon that I am dreaming from the first moment  I was born in also my favourite foods are Lazania and Mlokhoya", that's it.
3.2  Why do you want to join Morning Star?: I like Join Morning Star  because it is considered one of the top criminal gangs in CIT,I am also impressed by the teamwork, skills of the members in turfing and experienced members, im active player IG and In forum and Can give me just 1 chance to join and Thanks .

Agreements:

© CIT2|Morning Star 2016
« Last Edit: 21 08, 2016, 10:11:03 pm by Li✯ondra »
QQ