1. Top bar is fully functional now.
- Top clock shows client's local time.
- Top left carrier name is edit-able, just a little side tweak.
- Top right label shows notifications count. Clicking the label will open notifications panel.
- Clicking anywhere other than notifications label, on top bar, will open dropdown.
- This drop down will contain notifications we receive in /notifications panel.
- Some notifications will also contain click handler. That means if, for example, you receive a message notification, clicking the notification line will open F10 messenger.
2. There is a custom tooltip, a bit different from previous one. If new one is not easily read-able, I can make its background fully white so the text is more visible.
- The tooltip contains an image as background, the image is solid white but upper part of image is transparent and lower part is white.
3. All apps icons are placed in a scroll pane so we can add as many apps as we want, in future.
4. The back button is now moved on top left of app container which is a label. The bottom menu button is used to directly close phone minimizing all apps.
5. The bottom quick apps bar is fully functional now.
- Players can decide which apps should be placed there.
- The quick apps bar is a vertical scroll pane that means this can also contain as many apps as user wants.
- Apps placed in quick apps bar are not shown in main apps list.
1. Flappy bird game.
2. Calculator app now calculates strings lively as you type string.
- There is a new font in calculator.
- The calculator has a history grid.
- Players can copy calculation string by double clicking the grid list entry.
3. Camera app is again a camera embedded in app container, but now has a take selfie button as well.
4. Clock app is rather useful now, it has a normal clock, with date and time.
- The clock app also have reminders features where players can add reminders with a text and time.
- The reminders can be removed by double clicking the entry in reminders gridlist.
5. The marking app is also improved, it how has feature of marking players with any blip id players want.
- This way players can mark each other with different icon and get informed with icon name.
- You can now unmark all players by one button.
- The '/mark' command is also improved, you can now provide marking blip id with command as '/mark player blipID'.
6. Notes app is also very useful now. Players can categorize notes instead of having only one memo.
- Players can add/remove new notes in this app.
- The notes are saved under name.
- The default notes can not be deleted and are selected by script by default so players can still add stuff quickly in hurry.
7. There is a phone settings app which will contain more settings in future.
- Players can edit carrier label (shown at top right of phone) by these settings.
- Players can change background image by these settings.
- Players can add/remove quick apps by these settings.
8. New SMS app is very useful now, named as 'quick SMS'. I brought back the small app inside phone but this time with more functionality.
- Unlike old small sms app, the messages are shown in gridlist.
- Players can send same sms to multiple players by putting multiple names in first edit box, for example: "Ryan#SK,Ryan#USNS", when put in first edit box, will send same sms to both Ryan's online.