Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
Proxy servers and forum spam source
This ban is not set to expire.

Author Topic: HoBoS | Application Center (OPEN)  (Read 405284 times)

Offline ChoYaX

• I Hate Gravity..
    Years
  • Ingame: ChoYaX:)|K.O
Re: •HoBoS Application Center [OPEN] (2.0)
« Reply #4740 on: 14 11, 2012, 06:07:09 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: TackTikal
1.2: Account name: jamescarl
1.3: Date of birth: 11/14/1998
1.4: Country of residence: Philippines
1.5: English skills (1-10): 8-10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 30 words): Hello I am James Carl Gabonada Im 14 years old and my brithday is today and im schooling evereday and I hope I will be a seaman and I have 1 sister and 1 brother and my name of my sister is Angel Gabonada and my name of my brother is Brian Gabonada and our house is so colorful and we have 1 computer and I will do my best to become a seaman.
More information
2.1: Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): I want to join HoboS because there seem to be skilled and mature people in your gang, which is important to me. You guys also appear to be turfing quite often, which is exactly what I'm looking for, I wouldn't want to be in a turf group that doesn't turf. You also seem to be very organized, and I like your rank system.And this gang is so pro and it is my favourite gang and I have many hobos friends.
2.2: Why should we let you into HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): because I can help your gang to protect or attactk a turf I have good skills too in M4,Flying,Driving and Chasing.And i'm professional sniper and I like shooting with ak 47 and I have lot of money . You guys should let me into HoBoS,Because im a professional and I helped HoBoS Many Times.And I have the skills and talent to that HoBoS needs I got the KDR that HoBoS Will Be Amazed With it with a appreciation and consideration.And I applied 3 times here but I will apply again I love hobos and I supported them so I wish I can be accepted now thanks.
2.3: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words):  My CIT life is simple,i turf,i do bankrobbery,DFR, and PDR.Hangout with my friends or with my gang but I quited my gang for the HoBoS to have a more beautiful CIT life and bondings.I Wanna join here too because I wanna be famous like other hobos players like Machete and RM-DJ etc.My CIT life is sometimes hard and sometimes is happy.And I am happy for my brother because he register me in Cit2.net.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: Leader,Camorra
3.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Rater
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): no
3.4: Screenshot of your playtime: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/248/mtascreen20121114135826.png/
3.5: Screenshot of your statistics (type "/stats"): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/mtascreen20121114135927.png/
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (press "x", click on yourself and then on "punish log"): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/mtascreen20121114135832.png/
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied If I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Yes
3.8: I meet all the requirements to join this group (Y/N): Yes
3.9: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Yes
3.10: Everything that I've stated above is false (Y/N): No
« Last Edit: 14 11, 2012, 06:15:57 am by TackTikal »
ChoYaX.

Offline lanuzaryan

Years
  • Group: Olympus
  • Ingame: ryalanuza
« Reply #4741 on: 14 11, 2012, 09:38:21 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Helper|H|MeMulti*FTW
1.2: Account name: ryanlanuza
1.3: Date of birth: 4/4/1997
1.4: Country of residence: Philippines
1.5: English skills (1-10): 8/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 30 words): Well, My name is Ryan M lanuza, I'm 15 years old, I've played CIT since my 15 years old. I like to get out with my family, friends, and my Girlfriend, I think that we need to have a social life, a in-game life is so bad when we don't have a social life, with friends and etc.
More information
2.1: Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): All members of HoBoS are active in turfing and other criminal activities.When I started playing on CIT I couldn't find a Professional criminal Group, HoBoS have helpful members and they have helpful allies too.They have professional leaders,i have always seen HoBoS turfing.Their members are loyal and they are well organized.
2.2: Why should we let you into HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): I should be accepted in HoBoS because I am active in turfing and other criminal activities.I have good turfing skills as well.I will prove myself to be active in backup,pickup and turfing.I shall obey all orders given to me by Leaders.I am a skilled Driver and a shooter too.I want to be a HoBoS gang member because I can learn skills from professional players of this group.
2.3: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words):  Hi when I first play in CIT I see the one admin he's name is Jaeger I talk with them how to play CIT, and he said press F1 then  read the all rules, when I finish to read the all rules, he talk with me he said, are you new in this server?, then I said, yes I am new here, and I said how to make money? and he said just go on other jobs you will see the yellow marker, and I said thanks.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: DR/GM/BZ/GSF/CA~|D|/Crush.
3.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? Yes, Only Exo Xd.
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): Yes , mainly due to people annoying me, I get banned for deathmatching.
3.4: Screenshot of your playtime: http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6371/dddasdas.png
3.5: Screenshot of your statistics (type "/stats"): http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7083/fasdasdas.png
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (press "x", click on yourself and then on "punish log"): http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3995/daaaaaaaa17n.jpg
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied If I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): yes
3.8: I meet all the requirements to join this group (Y/N): yes
3.9: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): yes
3.10: Everything that I've stated above is false (Y/N): no
                                 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
« Last Edit: 14 11, 2012, 09:56:37 am by lanuzaryan »

Offline aboda7m

• <3
    Years
  • Ingame: BO^DA7M
« Reply #4742 on: 14 11, 2012, 10:45:28 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: BO^DA7M
1.2: Account name: aboda7m
1.3: Date of birth: 10/3/1994
1.4: Country of residence: Egypt
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 30 words): Hi guys! My name is Ali Bahgat and I am an Egyptian who is simply obsessed with this game (healthily of course!). In real life, I like to play football and watch it as well. I support Liverpool Football Club because I like them and I like their history as well. I also train water polo and swimming three times a week each but that does not stop me from playing on this server a lot! Regarding, my academic life, I am actually quite smart, If I may so but I tend to be distracted quickly and get bored and because of that usually my grades are around the B+ range. However, this year, I am concentrating in every lesson and my grades are around the A range. Please don’t think that because of MTA and sports I don’t have a social life because I actually go out with my friends a lot. However, my best friend is my cousin, Mohamed, who lives in the United States of America and I miss him very much. Thankfully, he will be back in 8 months and stay for good.
More information
2.1: Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): I wish to join HoBos because HoBos are a very professional gang who always perform their duties well and capture LV several times a week, maybe every day! However, unlike many other professional gangs, HoBos have a very relaxed and fun attitude and atmosphere and that is clear to see from the interactions of their members with themselves and other people like in LV chat. Another indicator of this fun attitude is the fun parties HoBos make and their funny roleplaying. 
2.2: Why should we let you into HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): I believe that I should be allowed to join HoBos because although they are very powerful and do not need me, my experience in this server will be very helpful for them. I have played so much in this server that I might be able to even very slightly improve HoBos and make it a better gang, no matter how impossible that seems considering their current strength. I also think that I should be accepted into HoBos because I am a very devoted and dedicated member and will never ignore a leader’s orders or commands. I will also give anything that I have such as time, money, ammo or vehicles to the HoBos cause and try to make it a better gang.
2.3: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): Well my CIT life is pretty long and still going, but I will try to tell you the main highlights of it. When I first started in this server, I had my cousin helping me. At that point he had about 100 hours and knew the rules and what not of the server. My cousin guided me and helped me by providing me with ammo and money sometimes but never too much just so that I could work my way up to the top. After a while of working several jobs and going to BR’s as a medic, I was able to join the GroveStreetFamily gang. I was in heaven! I was in a gang that turfed a lot and made money and had active and fun members. I had so many great moments in GSF. However, after that a terrible event led to me leaving the gang. DonWaivy, the founder of the gang told all of the members that he needed 50k for a base and we believed him. He took all of our money and was inactive for a while. At that time, 50k was a huge amount of money for me but I gave it to him in order to strengthen the gang but he betrayed us. I was devastated and both my cousin, my brother and I joined GFD. We joined GFD because it was like GSF but had a base and more active members. Eventually, my other cousin agreed to join us in GFD. We were so happy because the four of us were raised together but unfortunately one of the leaders there was very unfair and treated us badly unless we gave him money and ammo. So me, my cousin and my brother all left and applied to NSM at the same time. My other cousin was inactive so he stayed in GFD. After being accepted in NSM, we could not believe ourselves! We always admitted that NSM was the second most powerful gang on this server after HoBos so were so happy. For two weeks we played together and we were very happy but then my cousin was hacked and the hacker left NSM for him and took all of his 700k. I was kicked for a silly DM ban that I was very stupid to concede. Following my dismissal, I passed around several groups but I was always looking for stability and that is why I am applying for HoBos; because it is the gang that I believe will never leave if I get the glorious opportunity to join.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: GSF-GFD-Fr-CQC-*5-SAPD
3.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Yes, Machete
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): Yes I have been banned once before because when I was in SAPD there was a 6 star criminal shooting at Jeffcat from FBI. At that time I was criminal and considering that most of the time I had the SAPD job I forgot that I was a criminal and killed him. After that I was swiftly banned for deathmatching. But please know that I regret my mistake very much and that I have learnt from it and have become a much better person and CITizen.
3.4: Screenshot of your playtime(Tab): http://center.jeddahbikers.com/uploads/images/jb13528894991.png
3.5: Screenshot of your statistics (type "/stats"): http://center.jeddahbikers.com/uploads/images/jb13528894991.png
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (press "x", click on yourself and then on "punish log"): http://im29.gulfup.com/2012-09-01/1346528122642.png
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied If I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Yes
3.8: I meet all the requirements to join this group (Y/N): No, but I believe that if an exception is made for me I will prove to you why I deserve to be in this great and esteemed gang. Please, I have made a lot of mistakes in my CIT life but If I join HoBoS it will be the best thing that ever happened to me and I will repay your faith at once.
3.9: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Yes
3.10: Everything that I've stated above is false (Y/N): yes

Offline J.E.T.O.N

• Jeton Sahini, Switzerland.
    Years
    • http://francais.islammessage.com/panel/media/flash/Allah(1).jpg
  • Group: SaM <3
  • Ingame: |SaM|JeToN|CP|
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #4743 on: 14 11, 2012, 02:03:15 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: JeToN
1.2: Account name: Jeton
1.3: Date of birth: 10.10.1995
1.4: Country of residence: Switzerland
1.5: English skills (1-10): 5/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 30 words):
More information My Name Is Jeton , I Live In The Switzerland (I speak french) With My Mum, Dad , Brother , sister And  my Cat Pajq ,i have 17 years old ,iam Albanian people and I study in university in my city "Haxhi Bole Shtremti" , I have beginng play MTA 5-6  mounth ago and I play it a lot because CIT is a good server with a good community, I play counter strike and league of legends and some others games, I play sports, I like to play soccer and gym too with my friends, this week I'm going back to university.
2.1: Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words):Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words):[/b] I want to join HoBoS Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words):[/b] I want to join HoBoS Because...first I heard the best words from a lot of players about the teamworking and the fun which have the group.Also as I already said I played it 5-6 months...so I have learn a lot of things for the rules and I follow them and I have a lot of experiences from the wars that I participated.
2.2: Why should we let you into HoBoS? (minimum 50 words):
Other informationI have the neccesary experience to be a part of a big and strong.Also I must say that I am full skilled in Spass,M4,riffle,desert...but I am also good and with the others guns.Finally,i had been playing a lot of games in which the teamworking is neccesary..so I am a very helpfully guy!!
2.3: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words):I joined CIT in 10.06.2012, and my friend help me, first I read all rules of CIT and started with job delivery man and I earn some money to buy spas-12 - deagle, and I go to BC to earn money, after earning money I start turfing with my friends, I like Professional players and hobos. 
3.1: Former groups: Camorra,5*gang (Leader), Ghost(deputy , Extreme, crush ,fenix,cracks,F4ME, corleone, albanian mafia,olympus,dragons,Boca ...
3.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Cont,Cage,Steven.
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): No
3.4: Screenshot of your playtime: http://i48.tinypic.com/1gpsh2.jpg
3.5: Screenshot of your statistics (type "/stats"): http://i49.tinypic.com/2a82t6p.jpg
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (press "x", click on yourself and then on "punish log"): http://i50.tinypic.com/2m30eox.jpg
•Ex. Leader CrackS
•Ex. Leader 5stars_gang

http://francais.islammessage.com/panel/media/flash/Allah(1).jpg

Offline Sparr0w

• Left MTA
    YearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: PA~|H|Sparrow|>Tr
« Reply #4744 on: 14 11, 2012, 03:23:35 pm »
@50cent¬¬ Denied

few hours

@TackTikal Pending

no enough KDR but wait a higher rank..

@lanuzaryan Denied

wrong format

@aboda7m Pending

@J.E.T.O.N Denied

english+gang hopper. already been in c and left it after a short stay
« Last Edit: 14 11, 2012, 04:04:10 pm by Serpєnt »

HoBoS Since
Top 50 Criminals

Offline Dominus

YearsYears
  • Group: Hobos
« Reply #4745 on: 14 11, 2012, 03:39:56 pm »
@TackTikal: Denied.
K/D ratio.

@aboda7m: Plagiarized app. Denied

Offline SpySys

Years
  • Ingame: SpySys
« Reply #4746 on: 14 11, 2012, 03:50:19 pm »
1.1: In-game pseudonym: SpySys
1.2: Account name: IgOrOk
1.3: Date of birth: 6/02/1998
1.4: Country of residence: Russia
1.5: English skills (1-10): (5-10)
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 30 words): Hello My real name is Xavi I live in Spain,I like play football and PC.I love MTA,league of legends and Scary Games,I like Pizza,chips and fish and I love go to school.
More information
2.1: Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): Because is a best gang with PRO members and very respectable on CIT.I like his professionalism and teamwork And how Terrorize LV neighborhoods.And I think going into the gang get to be professional and all of Hobos.
2.2: Why should we let you into HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): I'm pretty good,I'm very very active IG,I like turfing all times and help all members,I'm very helpful.No disrespect to anyone,I obey the orders of my superiors,I have a good handle on driving and shooting.And for me the most important thing is that I am loyal
2.3: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): When I start play CIT I start with friends,At the start we don't know to play and go trolling all the people on the streets.Days after a friend found the work of police and other friend the work of paramedic and so we started to make money,when all of u have very much money working one thought about buying weapons.Days after we get all weapons,And I went to explore the city LV and there was where I discovered the turf,the wars,the gangs etc..
Other information
3.1: Former groups: Blac_skull,[1337]
3.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Lee,Silva,Lilya.
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): yes
3.4: Screenshot of your playtime(Tab): http://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=2ab83638669916fcb29651f21b2fe539
3.5: Screenshot of your statistics (type "/stats"): http://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=4fb426c1e4eb445552de5803efef4e9d
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (press "x", click on yourself and then on "punish log"): http://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=ec805ac22a472f65e1bd3f387e341495

Offline Dominus

YearsYears
« Reply #4747 on: 14 11, 2012, 03:53:39 pm »
@SpySys: Denied.
Wrong format.

Offline Dominus

YearsYears
« Reply #4748 on: 14 11, 2012, 04:06:46 pm »
MrXFactor>T,
Scram.
Half-witted and thus not material for HoBoS.

Offline Platinum

• Regular Community Member
    Years
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: Platinum
« Reply #4749 on: 14 11, 2012, 05:16:22 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: iDragonite
1.2: Account name: Xavi
1.3: Date of birth: 19/12/1999
1.4: Country of residence: Spain
1.5: English skills (1-10): 7-10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 30 words): Hello My real name is Xavi I live in Prat De Llobregat is a city near of Barcelona,I like play football and PC.I love MTA,league of legends and Scary Games,I like study and go school and go park with my friends.I want to be a medic on the real life and save lives.
More information
2.1: Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): Because is the very best gang on CIT with a good teamwork on turf and respect in the gang,HoBoS have very good players with skills and respectables on CIT server.I want help this gang with my skills shooting and driving.I love the name of the gang and the turf Color and I wanna be a part of this gang of pros and be respectable on CIT server with this gang.
2.2: Why should we let you into HoBoS? (minimum 50 words):  I'm pretty good,I'm very very active IG,I like turfing all times and help all members,I'm very helpful.No disrespect to anyone,I obey the orders of my superiors,I have a good handle on driving and shooting.And for me the most important thing is that I am loyal to the gang.
2.3: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): When I start play CIT I start with friends,At the start we don't know to play and go trolling all the people on the streets.Days after a friend found the work of police and other friend the work of paramedic and so we started to make money,when all of u have very much money working one thought about buying weapons.Days after we get all weapons,And I went to explore the city LV and there was where I discovered the turf,the wars,the gangs etc..
Other information
3.1: Former groups: NorthSideMafia,TheStreetFighters,GHoST,Extreme,Cosa_Nostra,DARKRA,TheSoldiers.
3.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: No,I don't have
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): No
3.4: Screenshot of your playtime: http://i.imgur.com/2OHa8.png
3.5: Screenshot of your statistics (type "/stats"): http://i.imgur.com/2OHa8.png
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (press "x", click on yourself and then on "punish log"): http://i.imgur.com/IoQUX.png
3.10: Everything that I've stated above is false (Y/N):  No

Offline Machete

• Regular Community Member
    Years
  • Group: Outrage
  • Ingame: [OR]Machete-MC
« Reply #4750 on: 14 11, 2012, 05:27:22 pm »
@iDragonite Denied
It hasn't been a week since your last apply.

@Mr.Bean Denied
Cage has tested his English in-game.

@Lee
Cheetos asked you to get his money back, you refused.
PM Cheetos.
« Last Edit: 15 11, 2012, 12:32:06 am by Serpєnt »

Offline Katkoot

Years
  • Group: Freaks
  • Ingame: Katkoot
« Reply #4751 on: 14 11, 2012, 08:25:28 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Mo7a
1.2: Account name: batooot2012
1.3: Date of birth: 1/1/1998
1.4: Country of residence: Cairo/egypt
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 30 words): I'm Ahmed  Egyptian Boy , Want Making Family In A Game Like Mta thatts why I changed from cop life to Crimelife and I want to join a pro gang like HOBOS for make some fun ,friends , family and ..... so i'm pro like cop , driving , flighting haveing 650 flights so i'm not bad I will not say i'm pro

More information
2.1: Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): I said to Make fun , Friends , Game Family , Make good Turf and More fun and Finly Is Just A game We should Make fun Together not Solo , and I think HOBOS IS A PRO GANg , NIE GANG  I WANT TO  BE Friend and HElpfull to his members I will be supporter ;D
2.2: Why should we let you into HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): im good player and I play good with sniper and take turf and 1 vs 1 and  I am good, skilled, never break rules
2.3: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): I play in CIT week end and I sooo love it and im not break CIT rules and I soo love [CIT]RM_Dj and [CIT]Nemo and all CIT
Other information
3.1: Former groups: |X|/Fenix/BEF/Rivalgamers
3.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: no I want make friend
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): no
3.4: Screenshot of your playtime: http://oi47.tinypic.com/35a0mj4.jpg
3.5: Screenshot of your statistics (type "/stats"): http://oi45.tinypic.com/10x6iqq.jpg
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (press "x", click on yourself and then on "punish log"): http://oi47.tinypic.com/dgruj7.jpg
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied If I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): yes
3.8: I meet all the requirements to join this group (Y/N): yes
3.9: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): yes
3.10: Everything that I've stated above is false (Y/N): no

Apply for Freaks in its Application Center

Offline mafiaguy

Years
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Doom
« Reply #4752 on: 14 11, 2012, 10:46:35 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: doom
1.2: Account name: doom2002
1.3: Date of birth: 22/10/1996
1.4: Country of residence: Egypt
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 30 words): Hi guys! My name is Ali Bahgat and I am an Egyptian who is simply obsessed with this game (healthily of course!). In real life, I like to play football and watch it as well. I support Liverpool Football Club because I like them and I like their history as well. I also train water polo and swimming three times a week each but that does not stop me from playing on this server a lot! Regarding, my academic life, I am actually quite smart, If I may so but I tend to be distracted quickly and get bored and because of that usually my grades are around the B+ range. However, this year, I am concentrating in every lesson and my grades are around the A range. Please don’t think that because of MTA and sports I don’t have a social life because I actually go out with my friends a lot. However, my best friend is my cousin, Mohamed, who lives in the United States of America and I miss him very much. Thankfully, he will be back in 8 months and stay for good.
More information
2.1: Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): I wish to join HoBos because HoBos are a very professional gang who always perform their duties well and capture LV several times a week, maybe every day! However, unlike many other professional gangs, HoBos have a very relaxed and fun attitude and atmosphere and that is clear to see from the interactions of their members with themselves and other people like in LV chat. Another indicator of this fun attitude is the fun parties HoBos make and their funny roleplaying. 
2.2: Why should we let you into HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): I believe that I should be allowed to join HoBos because although they are very powerful and do not need me, my experience in this server will be very helpful for them. I have played so much in this server that I might be able to even very slightly improve HoBos and make it a better gang, no matter how impossible that seems considering their current strength. I also think that I should be accepted into HoBos because I am a very devoted and dedicated member and will never ignore a leader’s orders or commands. I will also give anything that I have such as time, money, ammo or vehicles to the HoBos cause and try to make it a better gang.
2.3: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): Well my CIT life is pretty long and still going, but I will try to tell you the main highlights of it. When I first started in this server, I had my cousin helping me. At that point he had about 100 hours and knew the rules and what not of the server. My cousin guided me and helped me by providing me with ammo and money sometimes but never too much just so that I could work my way up to the top. After a while of working several jobs and going to BR’s as a medic, I was able to join the GroveStreetFamily gang. I was in heaven! I was in a gang that turfed a lot and made money and had active and fun members. I had so many great moments in GSF. However, after that a terrible event led to me leaving the gang. Don Wavey, the founder of the gang told all of the members that he needed 50k for a base and we believed him. He took all of our money and was inactive for a while. At that time, 50k was a huge amount of money for me but I gave it to him in order to strengthen the gang but he betrayed us. I was devastated and both my cousin, my brother and I joined GFD. We joined GFD because it was like GSF but had a base and more active members. Eventually, my other cousin agreed to join us in GFD. We were so happy because the four of us were raised together but unfortunately one of the leaders there was very unfair and treated us badly unless we gave him money and ammo. So me, my cousin and my brother all left and applied to NSM at the same time. My other cousin was inactive so he stayed in GFD. After being accepted in NSM, we could not believe ourselves! We always admitted that NSM was the second most powerful gang on this server after HoBos so were so happy. For two weeks we played together and we were very happy but then my cousin was hacked and the hacker left NSM for him and took all of his 700k. I was kicked for a silly DM ban that I was very stupid to concede. Following my dismissal, I passed around several groups but I was always looking for stability and that is why I am applying for HoBos; because it is the gang that I believe will never leave if I get the glorious opportunity to join.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: GSF-GFD-NSM-5*-VIP-SAPD
3.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Yes, Machete
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): Yes I have been banned once before because when I was in SAPD there was a 6 star criminal shooting at Jeffcat from FBI. At that time I was criminal and considering that most of the time I had the SAPD job I forgot that I was a criminal and killed him. After that I was swiftly banned for deathmatching. But please know that I regret my mistake very much and that I have learnt from it and have become a much better person and CITizen.
3.4: Screenshot of your playtime(Tab): http://imageshack.us/a/img405/5984/mtascreen20121104210941.png
3.5: Screenshot of your statistics (type "/stats"): http://imageshack.us/a/img59/4624/mtascreen20121104210816.png
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (press "x", click on yourself and then on "punish log"): http://imageshack.us/a/img72/4879/mtascreen20121104210925.png
3.8: I meet all the requirements to join this group (Y/N): No, but I believe that if an exception is made for me I will prove to you why I deserve to be in this great and esteemed gang. Please, I have made a lot of mistakes in my CIT life but If I join HoBoS it will be the best thing that ever happened to me and I will repay your faith at once.
People Who have ex in their singnature does not mean that they are pro,it means they are not loyal.

Offline Dominus

YearsYears
« Reply #4753 on: 14 11, 2012, 11:39:25 pm »
@doom: Accepted because of the quality of your application.

Offline IsaacTI

YearsYears
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: |TSF|IsaacTI
« Reply #4754 on: 14 11, 2012, 11:39:45 pm »
@Mo7a Denied
Not enough on 2.2 2.3
Would also like to see if that is his correct punish log or not.