Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
Proxy servers and forum spam source
This ban is not set to expire.

Author Topic: HoBoS | Application Center (CLOSED)  (Read 476033 times)

Offline J.Kazuya

Years
  • Ingame: Kazuya
Re: •HoboS Application Center [OPEN] !
« Reply #4740 on: 15 11, 2012, 05:27:37 am »
1.1 Name: Akshay
1.2 Account Name: akshayJeFroX
1.3 Name in game: Rutherford
1.4 Nationality: Indian.
1.5 Age: 17 Years.
1.6 Sex: Male
1.7 Skill in English [1-10]: 9/10.
1.8 Talk about yourself (minimum 50 words): My name is Akshay. Well first of all I'm a nice, helpful guy. I joined CIT 6-9 month ago and since then I never left one day. I'm a "party animal”. I like dubstep, drumnbass, and hip hop music. I started playing CIT with my brother whose name is Aswin who also sharing same PC with me. Now I live in a Kerala,  India with my  brother, Father  and mother. Now  some IG info. I like the fact that I'm good with all CIT players. Now. I'm a honest  guy, I'm not a liar. When I do a mistake I recognize it. I think that my only "imperfection" is that sometimes I talk too much. All I know I learned in NorthSideMafia  and  Hobos .At the end I want to say Please  give me  a chance ,a chance to be with the people I admire. Thank you and I hope that soon we will be teammates . I like playing Basket ball I admire M.Jordan who is the lord of Basket ball. My father name is Manikandan and my mother’s name is Nandini. My father is in Army which is the main motive for me to apply for  NSM  and also I have a keen interest to join NSM. I like playing Basket ball and I admire M.Jordan. He is a fantastic player I also hope that I will also be a player like him. I am interested in solving sums of course I like maths. I never say NO to anything you say which I can do. I will try my best to make others happy as far as I can. I live in Gods own country (Kerala) and am proud of it too. I never lie or make big talks about me. I like to be simple but trustworthy I will also try to win the hearts of NSM members. I just don’t make big talks about me. I promise I will improve myself and work hard regularly in improving myself also the group. I will never leave this group if I get accepted and I will obey all higher ranks with full concentration and dedication also with respect. I am a man of self confidence and satisfy with what I have and don’t ask for anything for which am getting a profit from you. In addition I play other online games along with MTA. I like to plat CIT because it just refreshes our mind along with fun and my main motive playing CIT is making friends. I have many phone numbers of people playing MTA and also part of  MTA Masthi in Facebook. I wont curse on any one for me getting denied but I think I will get accepted because iam a man of self confidence.
Information on game
2.1 You understand all the rules and codes?: Yes.
2.2 Have you ever been punished for a team?: No.
2.3 Have you been banned?: Yes.
2.4 Other groups for which already passed the CIT: |N|, |G|, |TSF|
2.5 What is your ping?: 230-280
Principal
3.1 Screenshot of your punishlog (link only): http://imgur.com/HVfw8
3.2 Screenshot how many hours of game you have (only link): http://imgur.com/cS8nT
3.3 Why did you choose Hobos? (minimum 50 words): am playing CIT for like a year till now and I knew all about CIT from my best friend he who made me know everything about CIT and since that time I play CIT everyday and I am so good in it and I always an active player and I want to join |Hobos| because it is one of the best groups in CIT and I got pissed from crim jobs and now I don't do anything in the game except being a crim and go to BR and DFR and I always obey rules and higher ranks

Offline Sparr0w

• Left MTA
    YearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: PA~|H|Sparrow|>Tr
Re: •HoBoS Application Center [OPEN] (2.0)
« Reply #4741 on: 15 11, 2012, 07:28:21 am »
@mitarashe Denied
wrong format

HoBoS Since
Top 50 Criminals

Offline poiiaa

Years
  • Ingame: BlackBerry
« Reply #4742 on: 15 11, 2012, 08:11:53 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: BlueBerry
1.2: Account name: rod1150
1.3: Date of birth: 28/5/1995
1.4: Country of residence: Thailand/Bangkok
1.5: English skills (1-10): 9/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 30 words): I was a small child in Thailand country does not have a lot of people and it can be just 2-3 people only, it is your friends who play together.My name nes. Hobos I live with it. Am pro kill cop , driving , fight.
More information
2.1: Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): Hobos are a group of talented and I might be right for you.I have many talents. Would I want to join the group with the Hobos
2.2: Why should we let you into HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): Am good player and and Prokiller,Fight,Drive and More.
2.3: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): CIT server I play every day, I love it so much. I played it for about 2 years, very much I loved it until I played it.
Other information
3.1: Former group: SE~|X|.
3.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names:no I want make friend
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s):Trolling 15 Day. I have 3 computer.So no problem. I was able to play normally.
3.4: Screenshot of your playtime:http://upload.siamza.com/file_upload/modify/151112/366479.jpg
3.5: Screenshot of your statistics (type "/stats"):http://upload.siamza.com/file_upload/modify/151112/366477.jpg
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (press "x", click on yourself and then on "punish log"):http://upload.siamza.com/file_upload/modify/151112/366478.jpg
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied If I bother the leaders in-game or on the
forum (Y/N):
Yes
3.8: I meet all the requirements to join this group (Y/N):Yes
3.9: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm
accepted (Y/N):
Yes
3.10: Everything that I've stated above is false (Y/N):No

Offline Sparr0w

• Left MTA
    YearsYears
« Reply #4743 on: 15 11, 2012, 08:21:42 am »
@poiiaa Denied
wrong format

HoBoS Since
Top 50 Criminals

Offline obahgat97

• Fortune Favours The Brave
    Years
« Reply #4744 on: 15 11, 2012, 10:53:36 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: obahgat
1.2: Account name: obahgat97
1.3: Date of birth: 30/7/1997
1.4: Country of residence: Egypt
1.5: English skills (1-10): I would say 8/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 30 words): Hello! My name is Omar Bahgat. I am 15 years old and I have an older brother named Ali (Doom). He is 16 years old and very recently got accepted into HoBoS. This is one of the reasons I want to join, and that is to be with my older brother who I consider my idol. Anyways, back to me. You might have known, that Doom loves Liverpool, well… I love Arsenal and we keep harassing each other once the other’s team loses. Ali and I are very close and we are not only brothers, we are best friends, colleagues and we share a special relationship. It’s really good fun. We live with both our parents and our grandmother in a small street in Egypt. While my brother trains Water Polo and Swimming, I actually don’t train anything. I just go to the gym at least 4 times in the week. I have many friends and we like to go out and just act stupid and crazy and it makes for the best kind of outings and fun.
More information
2.1: Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): I wish to join HoBos because they are a very dominant gang, and once they are in Las Venturas, everybody steps aside because they know that it would be almost impossible to cope with HoBoS, even if there are only 4 members turfing. I would also like to join HoBoS so that I may be with my brother, as aforementioned. Finally, I would like to join HoBoS because all of the members have rights and are treated with respect. The reason I say that is because I left NorthSideMafia because a so-called high-ranked member treated my cousin with disrespect so I left. That is because in order to be successful there must be respectful treatments awarded to everybody equally, no matter what their ranks are, and I believe that in HoBoS I will be treated with respect.
2.2: Why should we let you into HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): I think that I should be allowed to become a part of the HoBoS family because although they are not lacking on any front, my extreme loyalty and commitment could help HoBoS faintly. If I am allowed to actually join HoBos (which would be a dream come true) I will defend the HoBoS name in anyway that I could and will not allow anybody to insult HoBoS even if it is just in the Las Venturas chat. I would pay millions to shut him up and diss him on the main chat. Nobody, disrespects my family!   
2.3: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): My CIT life is very similar to my brother’s although he’s been in a couple more gangs than those I’ve been in. When I started the game, my brother already had about 20 hours so did my cousin who had like 100 (my brother mentioned him in his application). They both helped me out very much by guiding me through the server and telling me what to do and what not to do. I slowly worked my way up until I joined GroveStreetFamily with my brother and cousin. We were all so happy. As my brother already mentioned, we left because the leader betrayed us. We joined GFD and we were ecstatinc but eventually left due to some injustice by the leaders. Again, all three of us joined NorthSideMafia but this is where we came to a crossroads. While my brother was kicked and wandered through many gangs (it was a silly DM), I stayed loyal to NSM for about three months. We went through several bad periods, but I remained loyal because NSM gave me a great chance and made me who I am. I was willing to stay my entire career in NSM, but I left due to the disagreement with the leader. I joined one more gang and that was called Golden Starz but it was quickly dead and so far, I have spent two weeks without a gang, hoping to join a great gang such as HoBoS. By the way, I am sorry to mention my brother so much, but it is just that we have a very similar CIT life. 
Other information
3.1: Former groups: GSF-GFD-NSM-GS
3.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: Yes, I have just one. He is my brother, my idol and my best friend: Doom and I hope that I may finally be in the same gang as him and stay with him for a long while, since it has been ages since we were in the same gang. 
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): Yes, I was banned twice actually but they are huge mistakes that I regret deeply. The first time I was banned, it was because I was joking around with some friends and didn’t know that I can’t have an unacceptable name so I changed my name to the male organ and was banned for a day. The second time I was banned is the one I deeply regret, even more than the first one. I was online in one of those times where the server is completely empty and I was very bored so I went around hitting people with a baseball bat and I killed one person. Both my bans were huge mistakes that I learnt from.
3.4: Screenshot of your playtime: http://imageshack.us/a/img854/3864/mtascreen20121115113303.png
3.5: Screenshot of your statistics (type "/stats"): http://imageshack.us/a/img109/3112/mtascreen20121115113245.png
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (press "x", click on yourself and then on "punish log"): http://imageshack.us/a/img845/3308/mtascreen20121115113310.png
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied If I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Yes, of course.
3.8: I meet all the requirements to join this group (Y/N): Actually, I do not but I hope that my application shows that I am a very loyal, clever and devoted person who will do anything to protect my family and gang. I would just like to say that I am a person who likes to repay favors and faith. Therefore, if an exception is made for me, I shall be indebted to HoBoS and shall work my socks off in order to improve them in any way I can.
3.9: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Yes
3.10: Everything that I've stated above is false (Y/N): No

Offline Clark

• Haters Gonna Hate!
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: Clark
« Reply #4745 on: 15 11, 2012, 11:31:18 am »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Clark
1.2: Account name: markacaac
1.3: Date of birth: 25/04/11
1.4: Country of residence: Philippines
1.5: English skills (1-10): 7/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 30 words): My name is mark leri acaac im 14 years old I live in philippines and I play mta last 4 months.my first country is in SF, my first job is medic I dont know how to heal and one people help said click Q and click to player to heal him.and now I know to heal. my favorite sport is basketball,im varcity in my school and I have many friend in my group.i like playing in computer because its fun, and now im playing MTA because its so fun too.Im a poor Boy and I want to help my parents because my father is only maintenance in a factory and my mother is only a housewife. if I finished my study I go to abroad to help my parents and to work there. my course is Computer Engineering.
More information
2.1: Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): I want to join in hobos because this is good and respected gang in CIT.. have professional members and strong alliance.. Hobos have a good tactics in turfing and good fighting skills.They took over LV 59 times,that prooves,they are the best.So I would like to have a chance to join HoBoS.
2.2: Why should we let you into HoBoS? (minimum 50 words):  because im pro player and I can help and hardwork for hobos. I follow high ranks and Hobos rules,,Am a loyal member I will never leave again so forget about the past !.. I have some skills of all drive cars and planes, weapons and I have a good fighting skills..
2.3: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): my first play in CIT is so fun because I have many friends.. I join in YAKUZA gang and we go to LV for turfing... our Fouder give me a gun to kill enemies in Lv.. and I go to LS to get more money ..I got blared then I tried to join Maria wars I listen about lv the. I traveled to it after I listen about hobos it is. Cool so I applied for it..
Other information
3.1: Former groups:
3.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: yes,Machete,Shamus,Darkzor,Isaac,Exe,Rasta
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): yes, because im selling drugs and a police arresting, I kill the police for self defense
3.4: Screenshot of your playtime: http://i.imgur.com/VIjii.png?1
3.5: Screenshot of your statistics (type "/stats"): http://i.imgur.com/HDURW.png?1
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (press "x", click on yourself and then on "punish log"): http://i.imgur.com/IjWBX.png
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied If I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): yes
3.8: I meet all the requirements to join this group (Y/N): yes
3.9: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): yes
3.10: Everything that I've stated above is false (Y/N): yes

Offline A7med

• Proud to be CIT member since 11/6/2011 ;)
    YearsYears
  • Group: SWA Team
  • Ingame: A7med
« Reply #4746 on: 15 11, 2012, 01:47:01 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: help|H|a7med
1.2: Account name: dodo85
1.3: Date of birth: 15/10/2000
1.4: Country of residence: Egypt
1.5: English skills (1-10): 9-10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 30 words): my name is ahmed and I am a successful player in MTA also I like to play MTA more than eating and no one can take my computer from me except my mum only can do that  8) and I really hope to join loyal gang like H=O=B=O=S
More information
2.1: Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): hobos is a loyal gang own respectful members and active members in addition members are well organized and pro enough to be in hobos   
2.2: Why should we let you into HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): maybe because my statics are suitable and I am pro enough to join hobos on the other hand hobos does not accept any unpro player
2.3: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): I began playing about a year ago and from this moment I didn't stop playing it except only the days of my end of year exams but that I want to say that CIT server is the best server in any game whcih own servers
Other information
3.1: Former groups: olympuse ,GFD ,5* ,street gang , eXtreme
3.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: rasta and rater
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): because one of CQC members was using the moto to kill me while he is siting on the back of it so I did like him to take off the revenge I got banned
3.4: Screenshot of your playtime: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/mtascreen20121115122129.png/
3.5: Screenshot of your statistics (type "/stats"): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/mtascreen20121115122153.png/
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (press "x", click on yourself and then on "punish log"): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/mtascreen20121115122211.png/
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied If I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Y
3.8: I meet all the requirements to join this group (Y/N): Y
3.9: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Y
3.10: Everything that I've stated above is false (Y/N): N
Proud CIT member since 11/6/2011
Pround to be SWAT Corporal

Online DeRip.

• CIT Journal founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • T_T
    Years
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: CPT-DeRip[AF]
  • Squad: CIT Journal
« Reply #4747 on: 15 11, 2012, 02:33:05 pm »
a7a eh dah.
« Last Edit: 26 06, 2014, 05:09:49 am by DeRip. »
[CIT]Jtgsuomi: he was banned cus of a ban?
Roses are red, Nuts are brown. Skirts go up, Pants go Down, When its stiff:p, stick it in, it goes in dry:$, comes out wet, The longer its in, the stronger it gets :$, it comes out dripping and it starts to sag, its not what you think, its a lipton's teabag, bless your dirty mind.  :P

Offline Dominus

YearsYears
  • Group: Hobos
« Reply #4748 on: 15 11, 2012, 02:41:30 pm »
@DeRipMOnStA: Denied.

Online DeRip.

• CIT Journal founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • T_T
    Years
  • Ingame: CPT-DeRip[AF]
  • Squad: CIT Journal
« Reply #4749 on: 15 11, 2012, 02:44:37 pm »
@DeRipMOnStA: Denied.
reason of deni?
[CIT]Jtgsuomi: he was banned cus of a ban?
Roses are red, Nuts are brown. Skirts go up, Pants go Down, When its stiff:p, stick it in, it goes in dry:$, comes out wet, The longer its in, the stronger it gets :$, it comes out dripping and it starts to sag, its not what you think, its a lipton's teabag, bless your dirty mind.  :P

Offline Dominus

YearsYears
  • Group: Hobos
« Reply #4750 on: 15 11, 2012, 02:44:59 pm »
reason of deni?

Eng+recent punishments.

Offline GFDIG

Years
  • Group: n/a
  • Ingame: Brayam
« Reply #4751 on: 15 11, 2012, 02:53:50 pm »
1.1: In-game pseudonym: Brayam
1.2: Account name: GfDiG
1.3: Date of birth: 09/10/1996
1.4: Country of residence: Spain
1.5: English skills (1-10): 7-10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 30 words): hello my name brayam, I have 16 years I like pc games like san Andeas, the call of dutty, etc. I live in Madrid, I'm Spanish.my hobbies are soccer and computing.
2.1: Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): hobos would enter because I think the best band in the server, is very well organized members are all very good and what I like most is that whenever I do get all LV turf, that's because they are very organized unlike other bands do you believe that turf only stay in one area and expect to conquer it so no no, you have to know where to start and all that. I consider myself good but what worries me is whether you are too good to me considereis good to me.
2.2: Why should we let you into HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): because as I said before I consider myself good and work together and help whenever I connect every day because it's fun to play on this server besides my statistics are not quite as bad as the other players. if I were to take would be the first to obey the orders of the leaders and all you say you seem to me the best game for your group of excellent organization and your magnificent players
2.3: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): I started because I in cit because some friends were playing and I said that it was very entertaining so I decided instalármelo, when I started playing a bit bored but when you know it is a good play to pass the evenings entertainment game daily, I in cit I have everything already home, good weapons, and I only need to drive a group good as you
3.1: Former groups: Blue_Elite_Force, xTreme, CRUSH, Mendigos, Boca.
3.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? I have no friends at hobos but if I have friends on the server that would also enter hobos
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): if banearon me for killing many people in LS
3.4: Screenshot of your playtime:  http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/mtascreen20121115151728.png/
3.5: Screenshot of your statistics (type "/stats"): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/mtascreen20121115151728.png/
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (press "x", click on yourself and then on "punish log"): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/248/mtascreen20121115151832.png/
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied If I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): Yes
3.8: I meet all the requirements to join this group (Y/N): No
3.9: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): Yes
3.10: Everything that I've stated above is false (Y/N): No
I Begin to CIT right now ;)

Offline -David-

YearsYears
  • Ingame: David
« Reply #4752 on: 15 11, 2012, 02:56:34 pm »
^ Denied
wrong format
‡ Armed Forces' Master Sergeant | Part of the AFstaff | Assistant Board Moderator ‡

Offline LonZ

Years
« Reply #4753 on: 15 11, 2012, 07:36:06 pm »
Introduce yourself
1.1: In-game pseudonym: KeTeRiTzO
1.2: Account name: keteritzo
1.3: Date of birth: 09/09/1996
1.4: Country of residence: philipines
1.5: English skills (1-10): 7/10
1.6: Additional information about yourself in the real world (minimum 30 words): BTW my name is rondel balderas from PH. 16 years of age still single heheh. I love playing ffs, rpg games, i'm a shy type person wants to be alone. I usually play skateboarding while i'm bored. when I meet MTA SA I was love of first sight. my clasm8 said that SA is jst for kids stuff, but for me is not. any age or gender as long as you love the game make gud time of it and your compatible wth the game then goo. I'm still Studying taking BS Information Tech. DATY. . .

More information
2.1: Why do you wish to join HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): First of all the team work you will see my previous groups and I left them all because the don't apply the meaning of team work. second of all I really love that everybody listen to a higher rank group member and I want to be in a good,strong,powerful,and respected group so I can improve my skills so I hope to be accepted.thanks.

2.2: Why should we let you into HoBoS? (minimum 50 words): because im a good player,loyal,kindly,and more .. :D

2.3: Tell us about your CIT life (minimum 50 words): my first time play CIT.Im so nab player because im new player and until the day I lear all rules and I join my first gang Displaced he training me for a new gang.and he train me in 2 days until I know how to use drugs and more.
Other information
3.1: Former groups: |X|/Fenix/BEF/Rivalgamers
3.2: Do you have acquaintances or friends in HoBoS? If so, state their names: yes The'Eduard :D and I want more train in hobos. . .
3.3: Have you ever been banned? If so, recount the reason(s): yes,because my brother use my acc. and he kill people and he punish DM :D
3.4: Screenshot of your playtime: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/mtascreen20121116032738.png/
3.5: Screenshot of your statistics (type "/stats"): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/mtascreen20121116032844.png/
3.6: Screenshot of your punish log (press "x", click on yourself and then on "punish log"): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/mtascreen20121116032833.png/
3.7: I realize that I will be automatically denied If I bother the leaders in-game or on the forum (Y/N): yes
3.8: I meet all the requirements to join this group (Y/N): yes
3.9: I have read the rules of HoBoS and I promise that I will follow them at all times if I'm accepted (Y/N): yes
3.10: Everything that I've stated above is false (Y/N): no

LONG LIVE * * * HoBoS * * *

Offline Sparr0w

• Left MTA
    YearsYears
« Reply #4754 on: 15 11, 2012, 10:17:04 pm »
@keteritzo2 Denied
wrong format

@Lazy69 Denied

1.low kdr
2. not enought words to 1.6, 2.1,2.2,2.3

HoBoS Since
Top 50 Criminals