Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
Proxy servers and forum spam source
This ban is not set to expire.

Author Topic: MTA Crashing Constantly  (Read 426 times)

Offline Adarshleo

• Special Forces, one of the best group!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Task Force
  • Ingame: Adarshleo
MTA Crashing Constantly
« on: 14 04, 2013, 05:15:20 pm »
Hello, Now a days while I play CIT and after sometime suddenly there will be a lag and the MTA will crash show these details
Show content
Code = 0xC0000005
Offset = 0x002096A4

EAX=0000003C  EBX=00000003  ECX=00000000  EDX=00000000  ESI=04A33420
EDI=0FBCC328  EBP=00000003  ESP=0028F87C  EIP=006096A4  FLG=00010206
CS=0023   DS=002B  SS=002B  ES=002B   FS=0053  GS=002B

. This happens everytime after playing for about 5-10 mins. SO at first I thought it was because of the vehicle mods that I have installed, so I replaced all with every cars backup, but still the problem persists. If the problem will correct if I re install MTA, then please will any of you tell me which are the files that I need to take and store for my current binds? OR is there any other ways which I can solve this?
Part of the CIT since 2010[/b]

Ex.SF LCPL | Ex.SWAT SGT | Ex.AF PFC | Ex.FBI SAG | TF INS | Inactive[/b]

Offline jaguar.

Years
  • Group: RECRUTA
  • Ingame: Jaguar
Re: MTA Crashing Constantly
« Reply #1 on: 14 04, 2013, 05:26:00 pm »
re install your GTA it's not MTA problem it happned to my friend before and he re installed GTA and problem solved and here link of GTA download takes less time http://www.gamefront.com/files/21521478

Offline HaRaKiRa.-

• I liike football <3 And playe MTA
    Years
  • Group: Los_Antrax
  • Ingame: HaRaKiRa.-
« Reply #2 on: 14 04, 2013, 06:29:05 pm »
You'll need to reinstall your GTA SA you have problém here link the install new GTA not crached :)
http://www.softonic.fr/s/telecharger-gta-3-sur-pc

Offline Captain.

• Hoi
    Years
    • CIT2.net
« Reply #3 on: 14 04, 2013, 07:00:11 pm »
I had you're problem before, follow the steps:

. Make sure you Run MTA for the original files, not from the desktop
. Open MTA then press CTRL Alt Del
. Switch MTA off then turn it again
. If it didn't worked, RE-install GTA And MTA

Show content
good Luck
Pep Pep pew pew :P
_________________________________________________ _________

Offline Bsahiner

• The more I learn, the more I forget.
    Years
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: Bsahiner
« Reply #4 on: 14 04, 2013, 08:15:28 pm »
I had a problem like that , was my old computer. After you starting to play in server about 5 minute a hard lag makes your fps lower and it crashes. it must be propably about your graphic card. Some Graphic cards cannot match with Gta san andreass graphic system. But now lots of them are mathces with it. You must update your graphic cards software.

Offline Adarshleo

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 15 04, 2013, 10:08:18 am »
I had a problem like that , was my old computer. After you starting to play in server about 5 minute a hard lag makes your fps lower and it crashes. it must be propably about your graphic card. Some Graphic cards cannot match with Gta san andreass graphic system. But now lots of them are mathces with it. You must update your graphic cards software.

No its not that, It was working perfectly before.

Offline Rusty

• Head Staff
  • Treat others as you would have them treat you.
    YearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Rusty
  • Squad: PoliceChief
« Reply #6 on: 15 04, 2013, 05:08:11 pm »
Are you participating in the Folding project?
DO NOT contact me about being banned or punished by another Staff member EVER. If you do, I'll either mute you in-game for Obstructing Staff, warn you on the forum for Unwanted PM, ignore you on IRC, or block you on TS3, depending on where you say "Rusty help me, <some admin> punished me!" It has nothing to do with me, appeal your ban or punishment in the appropriate forum section.

Offline Eusko gudaria

• Ungrateful Piece of Garbage
  • IG-inactive/Forum Semi-active
    Years
« Reply #7 on: 15 04, 2013, 06:29:50 pm »
try using game booster you will have better preformace in MTA and unistall the mods who have got big size.
Good_Fellas 4 ever in my hearth when good fellas death i death too, maybe inactive 4 ever

Offline Hendogger

Years
  • Group: Military Intelligence 6
  • Ingame: Hendogger
« Reply #8 on: 16 04, 2013, 05:28:54 am »
Get game booster 3 and close all background apps that use internet. 
My Goals for CIT
1. Become a JCM+
2. Become a supporter/admin
3. Become a Police Chief
4. Win a Hydra Event(√)

Ex. CPL, AF
Ex. Be, |H|

Online Ex_TcR

• DT Leader
  • Trial Staff
  • Law Representative.
    Years
  • Group: Staff - DT
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ex_TcR[DT]
  • Squad: Police Chief
« Reply #9 on: 16 04, 2013, 06:08:34 am »
Yes its because of Folding project happened to me too for 4 to 5 times because I am doing folding at Full.

If you are using Folding project then please try to make it Medium or even at lower priority and if you aren't using the Folding project then try to scan your computer its maybe because of the Virus because I have much experience about games and games only crashes because of highly usage of processor/memory and yes Virus cause your computer slower or Folding is taking very high speed.

Try to remove all the Downloaders,turn of skype,uTorrent etc if running while playing game or even any downloading is if running while playing MTA, you have to close them to avoid these crashes.

If these things wont help you then you need to Re-Install windows and then Scan your PC by using a good antivirus. Because while a computer is running with much softwares contaning virus if gets an antivirus installed in it cause to hang your PC alot so my experience will help you to "Always clean your PC after re-installing windows(Virus free).

IF you need any kind of help then please sms me I will help you and also please send me the proper question.

re-installing GTA and MTA won't help you so please dont waste your time like that.

If you have any Problem/Suggestion/Complaint/Issue regarding Delta Team, PM me or Go Here

If you have any question, problem, or you need help, feel free to PM me or Go Here

Offline William

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_Soldiers
  • Ingame: Sexy
« Reply #10 on: 16 04, 2013, 02:13:20 pm »
1. Use disk defragmenter, just search it in the windows taskbar and you will find it. THIS WILL TAKE MANY HOURS, Leave your computer on overnight and let it do it, it will take a long time, and its worth it.

2. Download Gamebooster 3, and go into Tools- Defrag. Click on gta_sa.exe and defrag it. After do the same with mta_sa.exe. This will help a LOT, it will also increase you FPS.

If the problem persists, Re-install GTA, to get rid of any corrupt, or unneeded files.
Playing CIT since 4th December, 2011

Offline Adarshleo

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 16 04, 2013, 04:50:20 pm »

Yes its because of Folding project happened to me too for 4 to 5 times because I am doing folding at Full.

If you are using Folding project then please try to make it Medium or even at lower priority and if you aren't using the Folding project then try to scan your computer its maybe because of the Virus because I have much experience about games and games only crashes because of highly usage of processor/memory and yes Virus cause your computer slower or Folding is taking very high speed.

Try to remove all the Downloaders,turn of skype,uTorrent etc if running while playing game or even any downloading is if running while playing MTA, you have to close them to avoid these crashes.

If these things wont help you then you need to Re-Install windows and then Scan your PC by using a good antivirus. Because while a computer is running with much softwares contaning virus if gets an antivirus installed in it cause to hang your PC alot so my experience will help you to "Always clean your PC after re-installing windows(Virus free).

IF you need any kind of help then please sms me I will help you and also please send me the proper question.

re-installing GTA and MTA won't help you so please dont waste your time like that.

Yea maybe thats the problem...So I will lower it thanks guys.