Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
Proxy servers and forum spam source
This ban is not set to expire.

Author Topic: Armed Forces - Applications Archive  (Read 45609 times)

Offline Furby

• AF Overseer
  • Special Forces will be remembered.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Armed Forces™
  • Ingame: OVS-Furby[AF]
Armed Forces - Applications Archive
« on: 26 01, 2013, 01:08:05 pm »

Applications-archive
« Last Edit: 10 11, 2013, 04:07:18 pm by Furby »
Official CIT military.
Military group #1

Offline Super.

• Regular Community Member
    Years
Re: Armed Forces Applications - OPEN
« Reply #1 on: 03 05, 2013, 06:09:11 pm »
1. Your in-game name: Super.
2. Your in-game account name: i_like_u
3. Your age: 15
4. Your Nationality:  Israel
5. What are your worst skills?: I believe this one: flying with Andromeda.
6. What is your best skill?: Flying with Shamal and Maverick,Driving and shooter.
7. Rate your driving skills [1-10] :  7/10
8. Rate your weapon skills [1-10] : 9/10
9. Your Hydra skills [1-10]: 8/10 (I use Hydra in the normal GTA)
10. Your Hunter skills [1-10]: 8/10
11. Do you understand all the Rules and Codes?: Yes. I understand all the Rules and Cods.
12. Have you been punished by a staff?: Yes.
13. Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules?: Yes.
14. Your English skills [1-10]: 7/10
15. Something about yourself (Atleast 150 words):
My real name is Shai Rahamim. I’m from Israel.
I'm in the 9th grade ,i go the a school name Shazar. I got good marks in my my school.
My brother also plays CIT too sometimes.
I have great friends inside and outside CIT. My best friends is Luzon, Alex and Mos in CIT. My favorite subjects are science  and Mathematics. I found MTA in the year 2011. Alex told me about this MTA. He said this great server CIT and he told about this server to me. At that time I have San Andreas, but it was not working so,  I rushed to  my friend house and bought the CD of SA and installed. And I started playing MTA CIT.
My hobbies:
- Basketball(Some teams and leagues)
- Gaming (Xb0x, Computer, you name it)
- Going out with my friends
My history in CIT : I started to playing CIT before 10+ months. Just I have played this game for just fun. But I got addicted in this game and playing this daily minimum 3 to 4 hours. Now I cant able to stop play CIT. I love this game because whenever I play this I feel to be good as real cop. That much I love this game. I love to be a cop than criminal.
i've been in hobos and I had alot of run for 3 months made alot of friends and alot of new people.
I've been in nR7 I got a lot friends there... but after 5+ months as criminal I got a bored from criminal life so I'll try again as cop... I wish myself successfully...
16. I will follow all the rules: Yes
17. I will take orders from every higher rank as me: Sure.
18. I will spawn hunters and hydras even if I am a RCT: No..
19. I will abuse my powers: No...
20. I will break CIT global rules: No..
21. I am aware that I will have to stay in this team for at least one month for don't be blacklisted: Ye,I know that
22. Why should we accept you in the Armed Forces?I think you need to accept me because I'm a loyal and an old player, I'm AF material,I love Team work .I have many skills for the Armed Forces. I am good cop,Armed Forces needs a skilled warriors,I'm a helpful and loyal of LAW. I want to help Armed Forces,I want to get more friends in the Armed Forces. I know the rules and regulations of the team.
23. I confirm that this application is written by myself and filled in honest:
24. Your timezone: 3+ GMT
25. I use IRC / I am able to use IRC: Yes.
26. Arrests screenshot (Have to be from police computer): http://imageshack.us/a/img834/8013/mtascreen20130503200221.png
27. Screenshot of your ingame hours: http://imageshack.us/a/img28/1098/mtascreen20130503200337.png
28. Screenshot of your punishlog (press x> click on yourself > select "Punishlog"): http://imageshack.us/a/img708/6056/mtascreen20130503200204.png
Sorry for slaps TongaZ just troll me ..
29. Your MTA serial: B52EB15E92C3FA0279356F5A2E63CDA4
« Last Edit: 03 05, 2013, 06:24:26 pm by Super. »
Waiting is wasting for people like me

Offline K0Killer2

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: Armed Forces
  • Ingame: K0Killer2[AF]
« Reply #2 on: 03 05, 2013, 06:10:32 pm »
1. Your in-game name: K0Killer2
2. Your in-game account name: K0Killer2
3. Your age: 19
4. Your Nationality: American
5. What are your worst skills?: Lag shooting and chasing after NRGs (Impossible to catch unless they slip up).
6. What is your best skill?: Flying
7. Rate your driving skills [1-10] : 7
8. Rate your weapon skills [1-10] : 7
9. Your Hydra skills [1-10]: 8
10. Your Hunter skills [1-10]: 8
11. Do you understand all the Rules and Codes?: I understand all the rules and codes.
12. Have you been punished by a staff?: I received a couple punishments when I first started playing as has everyone else. I also have playful punishments from other staff members when I was staff.
13. Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules?: I know and understand all of CIT’s rules.
14. Your English skills [1-10]: 8. I’m an American, so English is my native language. I’m still working on my English skills though (Currently in college).
15. Something about yourself (Atleast 150 words): Hello, my name is Chris. I am 19 years old; turning 20 in a month. I am currently going for a degree in Computer Science. I’ve made straight As so far and hope to continue making them. I have a 100 A in my College Algebra course. I have always found it fascinating to be able to change a games mechanics by writing lines of code. The reason why we have such excellent developers for this community is probably for the same reason. I have taken three years of web design and am experienced with it. I know how to host a website and create one from scratch. I currently host two websites; I think they look pretty good but won’t be linking them due to the fact that it would be advertising. I must be a big fan of forum software because I spent 200 USD on vBulletin. I am currently running my own Counter-Strike: Source gaming community. It is going pretty well, and I hope to have more players when summer starts; I am quite hyped for that. I like providing quality game servers for gamers across the world. I make my own plugins for my Counter Strike Jailbreak server. I like building computers and diagnosing them for problems so that I may fix them. I have done a few jobs on the side for people that have requested me; they were pretty happy to see that their computer was much faster when I was finished with it. Anyways, I would love to return to the group that I was a part of when it first started.
16. I will follow all the rules: I will follow every rule.
17. I will take orders from every higher rank as me: I will take orders at all times. I will drop what I’m doing if I must.
18. I will spawn hunters and hydras even if I am a RCT: I will never do this as it is forbidden by the rules. The only time I would is if an extremely high ranked official had me use one for a training.
19. I will abuse my powers: I will not abuse any powers granted to me by being in the Armed Forces.
20. I will break CIT global rules: I would never do this as I don’t enjoy getting punished. I rarely ever take punishments.
21. I am aware that I will have to stay in this team for at least one month for don't be blacklisted: I’m loyal. I wouldn’t leave the very next day because that’s just wasting people’s time and is not cool at all.
22. Why should we accept you in the Armed Forces? Because I think I can be a great asset to this law group. I am what I believe to be an excellent pilot and enjoy providing air support to my fellow law officers. I enjoy providing support in any way possible; the reason behind why I joined the staff team in the past. It’s in my blood to assist. I’m decent when I’m on the ground. What I would do is take out the person’s vehicle that I’m chasing after, then I would land an arrest them. I have quite a bit of experience with all of CIT; I was an Airforce general and an Armed Forces general. I know how to run a group successfully, efficiently, and effectively. When I was an Armed Forces general, I ran the group pretty well with UniQ. I have some amazing ideas that I was talking to Hidde about that I believe can make this group better. I was a part of FBI; they have taught me a lot about teamwork and how decent training should be run and I’d like to give a shoutout to them. I also have police chief, so I could provide law, including Armed Forces, with ABPs to chase after. I already do this, but I figured I’d mention it.
23. I confirm that this application is written by myself and filled in honest: This application is 100% written by me (K0Killer2). Everything stated in this post is the truth.
24. Your timezone: GMT – 5. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
25. I use IRC / I am able to use IRC: I’m always in IRC when I’m playing CIT.
26. Arrests screenshot (Have to be from police computer): http://puu.sh/2LS0o.png
27. Screenshot of your ingame hours: http://puu.sh/2LRWR.png
28. Screenshot of your punishlog (press x> click on yourself > select "Punishlog"): http://puu.sh/2LS0O.png
29. Your MTA serial: E272314EAFF8554B4501D0E5718DCFA3
« Last Edit: 03 05, 2013, 06:16:46 pm by K0Killer2 »

Offline Nevre'

• If you can Dream it,You can do it
    Years
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]Nevre
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #3 on: 03 05, 2013, 06:13:04 pm »
1. Your in-game name: Nevre
2. Your in-game account name: Niro
3. Your age: 16
4. Your Nationality: Tunisian
5. What are your worst skills?: Bcing
6. What is your best skill?: Killing arresting driving flying
7. Rate your driving skills [1-10] : 8/10
8. Rate your weapon skills [1-10] : 8/10
9. Your Hydra skills [1-10]: 7/10
10. Your Hunter skills [1-10]: 6/10
11. Do you understand all the Rules and Codes?: Yes
12. Have you been punished by a staff?: Yes
13. Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules?: Yes
15. Something about yourself (Atleast 150 words): My real name is elyes, I am a college student. I study phisics being specific, biophysics, 3/5 years left for finish (my carrer is the reason of my nickname). I live with my parents and my brother. The most of my free time I spend with my girlfriend or playing CIT.
I am the kind of person who makes laugh to his friends but I am serious, respect full and ready for work when the situations requires it.
I practice airsoft with my brother and friends because we like the experience of simulate a real gun combat without die.
I always loved videogames since I played Atari 2600 with my cousins and my brother. When I got my first PS2 my favorite game always was GTA:SA, I played hours and hours but I always wanted to play online with it. I started with SAMP because it was the first I found for download, and in every single server I played I always liked to act as an army member (army skin, hydra, hunter). I like this style because another one of my favorite games is Call of Duty being specific, Modern Warfare and I like to play this in the most realistic way possible.
When finally I evolved and I played MTA, the only server I tested was CIT, and I love it since that moment.
Since I arrived here my only goal always has been become enough good player for be usefull material for AF.
17. I will take orders from every higher rank as me: Yes
18. I will spawn hunters and hydras even if I am a RCT: No
19. I will obey to the leaders decisions without complaining? : Yes
20. I will break CIT global rules: No
21. I am aware that I will have to stay in this team for at least one month for don't be blacklisted: YEs
22. Why should we accept you in the Armed Forces? I'm an experienced player, I know how to act in certain situations where a "normal" player wouldn't.I'm sure I would be a good AF member, and if you give me the chance I'll show it to you.
23. I confirm that this application is written by myself and filled in honest: YEs
24. Your timezone: GMT+1
25. I use IRC / I am able to use IRC: Yes
26. Arrests screenshot (Have to be from police computer):  http://i.imgur.com/gMgR3DU.jpg
27. Screenshot of your ingame hours: http://i.imgur.com/wylVtvz.jpg
28. Screenshot of your punishlog (press x> click on yourself > select "Punishlog"): http://i.imgur.com/qwjrt2J.jpg
about The ban Here you go : http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=73347.0
29. Your MTA serial: 37EC31C992E0FA74F13597AB6CA76D52
« Last Edit: 04 05, 2013, 02:11:05 pm by Nevre' »

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

Offline Nico..

• AF Overseer
  • Aim with the hand, shoot with the mind.
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Nico
« Reply #4 on: 03 05, 2013, 06:23:31 pm »
1. Your in-game name: Super.
2. Your in-game account name: i_like_u
3. Your age: 15
4. Your Nationality:  Israel
5. What are your worst skills?: I believe this one: flying with Andromeda.
6. What is your best skill?: Flying with Shamal and Maverick,Driving and shooter.
7. Rate your driving skills [1-10] :  7/10
8. Rate your weapon skills [1-10] : 9/10
9. Your Hydra skills [1-10]: 8/10 (I use Hydra in the normal GTA)
10. Your Hunter skills [1-10]: 8/10
11. Do you understand all the Rules and Codes?: Yes. I understand all the Rules and Cods.
13. Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules?: Yes.
15. Something about yourself (Atleast 150 words):
My real name is Shai Rahamim. I’m from Israel.
I'm in the 9th grade ,i go the a school name Shazar. I got good marks in my my school.
My brother also plays CIT too sometimes.
I have great friends inside and outside CIT. My best friends is Luzon, Alex and Mos in CIT. My favorite subjects are science  and Mathematics. I found MTA in the year 2011. Alex told me about this MTA. He said this great server CIT and he told about this server to me. At that time I have San Andreas, but it was not working so,  I rushed to  my friend house and bought the CD of SA and installed. And I started playing MTA CIT.
My hobbies:
- Basketball(Some teams and leagues)
- Gaming (Xb0x, Computer, you name it)
- Going out with my friends

My history in CIT : I started to playing CIT before 10+ months. Just I have played this game for just fun. But I got addicted in this game and playing this daily minimum 3 to 4 hours. Now I cant able to stop play CIT. I love this game because whenever I play this I feel to be good as real cop. That much I love this game. I love to be a cop than criminal.
i've been in hobos and I had alot of run for 3 months made alot of friends and alot of new people.
I've been in nR7 I got a lot friends there... but after 5+ months as criminal I got a bored from criminal life so I'll try again as cop... I wish myself successfully...
17. I will take orders from every higher rank as me: Sure.
18. I will spawn hunters and hydras even if I am a RCT: No..
19. I will abuse my powers: No...
20. I will break CIT global rules: No..
21. I am aware that I will have to stay in this team for at least one month for don't be blacklisted: Ye,I know that
22. Why should we accept you in the Armed Forces?I think you need to accept me because I'm a loyal and an old player, I'm AF material,I love Team work .I have many skills for the Armed Forces. I am good cop,Armed Forces needs a skilled warriors,I'm a helpful and loyal of LAW. I want to help Armed Forces,I want to get more friends in the Armed Forces. I know the rules and regulations of the team.
23. I confirm that this application is written by myself and filled in honest:
24. Your timezone: 3+ GMT
25. I use IRC / I am able to use IRC: Yes.
26. Arrests screenshot (Have to be from police computer): http://imageshack.us/a/img834/8013/mtascreen20130503200221.png
27. Screenshot of your ingame hours: http://imageshack.us/a/img28/1098/mtascreen20130503200337.png
28. Screenshot of your punishlog (press x> click on yourself > select "Punishlog"): http://imageshack.us/a/img708/6056/mtascreen20130503200204.png
Sorry for slaps TongaZ just troll me ..
29. Your MTA serial: B52EB15E92C3FA0279356F5A2E63CDA4

Denied, bad English skills.
Current L2 Staff
Ex L4 Staff
Armed Forces Overseer ( 1st )

Offline iSpy

• Regular Community Member
    Years
  • Ingame: iSpy
« Reply #5 on: 03 05, 2013, 06:27:13 pm »
1. Your in-game name:iSpy102
2. Your in-game account name:fero
3. Your age:14 [9-7-1998]
4. Your Nationality: Egyptian
5. What are your worst skills?:driving/flying when lag also I'm not good at driving boats
6. What is your best skill?:I'm good at turfing, arresting criminals, listen to high ranks, air striking, many other things
7. Rate your driving skills [1-10] :7.5-10
8. Rate your weapon skills [1-10] :8.5-10
9. Your Hydra skills [1-10]:8-10
10. Your Hunter skills [1-10]:6.5-10
11. Do you understand all the Rules and Codes?:yes
12. Have you been punished by a staff?:yes
13. Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules?:yes
14. Your English skills [1-10]:8-10
15. Something about yourself (Atleast 150 words):Hello! I'm Feras EL-Shawarby from egypt I live in a city called rehab in cairo, I go to a school called ELS [Egyptian language School], I am 14 years old I am not so tall :P, my grades are not good because I can't sit for a long time studying, I get bored fast and if I did study, I give myself a lot of break and that's unbelievable, by the way that's only when I think to study xP.
I love swimming, squash and reading, I also love playing soccer but not too much as I get bored fast, I watch some soccer matches on TV but not always, the most thing you'll find me doing is playing on the computer ;D. I live with my father and elder sister, my mom and dad are divorced, I can't mention the reasons.
I know a lot of thing about dogs and how to train them, I read a lot about them, I learned from teaching dogs some good tricks and the most sentence that I listen and see is "The happiest dog is the most trained one" Why? Because the owner of the dog won't keep shouting at him like I did with my dog at the first, also the owner will trust his dog therefore he will give him more space while having a walk with the dog, life experience + reading. When I want to do something I study it in my mind like 5-8 minutes and put for it a plan and steps then I start.
I know a lot of people that play CIT in real life, most of them love criminal life, only 2 are like me, loves law life, and they're (Kil1eR and Toxido) and I know many other awesome players in law side which I love the most, and players who inspired me are chique he didn't let me down when I failed in my flying test and kept repeating it for me until I did it 100% good, and a lot more players in SAPD that inspired me to become better. From AF jtgsoumi inspired me to become a better pilot with planes like shamal then toxido taught me the shamal stunts and told me how to do those hard stunts, then I became better. I could tell you some players that I know in AF and I still know them (toxido, jtgsoumi, hendogger and dude) I also know many others from SAPD and SWAT, they are good people.
By the way I have something to say, you won't believe this, I knew CIT from a person but you know what? That person is the biggest rule breaker I have ever seen also he is known as a gang hopper, can you believe that :P anyway I'm not a rule breaker, to be honest I was when I was new and noob IG, but now I started to change, I'm a new guy let's forgot the past and considered started a new life in CIT ;). :D that's me.
16. I will follow all the rules:yes
17. I will take orders from every higher rank as me:yes
18. I will spawn hunters and hydras even if I am a RCT:absolutely NO
19. I will abuse my powers: No, never
20. I will break CIT global rules:No
21. I am aware that I will have to stay in this team for at least one month for don't be blacklisted:Yes
22. Why should we accept you in the Armed Forces?let me start to say that I'm a well qualified member, I have so high/good experience, I'm an ex SAPD member, so you'll find me have some cool and good experience, I listen to everyone in the group, higher/lower ranks, so I could see what they want to say, maybe its something very important, there are some things lower ranks could tell me as an advise, or maybe what they will say might save me from a problem I could have done and didn't notice (like using AV's while I have perm but the person who gave me perm went offline and I didn't notice so he could save me from problems and etc,,,,).
I always do everything with my team, in other words "Teamwork", I am well qualified in flying, I learned so much from SAPD flying trainings, I know all the IG/AF rules, I also know all the codes as I had to save them in my mind when I joined SAPD and they're still in my mind :D, my skills are good, I am a good leader in trainings and I'll be useful for AF, nothing more to say.
23. I confirm that this application is written by myself and filled in honest:yes, I do
24. Your timezone:GMT+2
25. I use IRC / I am able to use IRC:yes
26. Arrests screenshot (Have to be from police computer): My police computer SS
27. Screenshot of your ingame hours: My In-Game hours SS
28. Screenshot of your punishlog (press x> click on yourself > select "Punishlog"): My punish-log SS
29. Your MTA serial:3BA0C51A7327C1DC844659317EF66702
Note
I was added to pending by Hidde in page 8 but page 8 is no longer there, neither page 7, both were removed and I have no idea where did they go or what happened, anyway you could ask hidde or toxido as toxido was who recommended me that day.
Sorry about my last mute it was a fail mute as I was helping in support channel, and I got muted by wrong, you could ask nathan about it, anyway its from a month or not exactly a month, 28 days or something, sorry! Again

Offline Nico..

• AF Overseer
  • Aim with the hand, shoot with the mind.
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Nico
« Reply #6 on: 03 05, 2013, 06:34:50 pm »
K0killer- Pending
Nevre- Pending
Spy- Denied ( failed format )
puhQ- Pending
holgertm- Denied ( failed format )
« Last Edit: 03 05, 2013, 06:52:59 pm by Sartana »
Current L2 Staff
Ex L4 Staff
Armed Forces Overseer ( 1st )

Offline puhQ

• Junior Community Member
    Years
  • Ingame: puhG
« Reply #7 on: 03 05, 2013, 06:36:49 pm »
1. Your in-game name: puhQ
2. Your in-game account name: In0psiq
3. Your age: 12 years old.
4. Your Nationality: Ukraine
5. What are your worst skills?: Well, I guess, flying on helicopters.
6. What is your best skill?: Shooting, driving, killing.
7. Rate your driving skills [1-10] : 9/10
8. Rate your weapon skills [1-10] : 10/10
9. Your Hydra skills [1-10]: 9/10
10. Your Hunter skills [1-10]: 7/10
11. Do you understand all the Rules and Codes?: Yes, I do.
12. Have you been punished by a staff?: Well, I was punished many times.
13. Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules?: Yes, I do.
15. Something about yourself (Atleast 150 words): Well, my real life name is Semen. I'm 12 years old. I was borned in Ukraine, Kharkov and currently live there. I got many friends, my hobbies is playing football and computer games. Also, I'm working hard in school, I'm one of the best pupils in my class.
And now about my story on CIT.
Okay , first of all , I want to tell you , how I found MTA and my first server , CIT.
I played in CS 1.6 before I joined to MTA. Some player from CS 1.6 told me about this game. I have bad internet network , so I found a pretty nice game for me. I found the CIT server and joined to it.
I was a stupid guy on this time , so I broke many rules , even DM. My first jobs was "Trucker" and "Pilot" and I got L4     on this jobs. I asked my friend to join CIT , his current nickname is "DenQue". We found a player with nickname "Foma". He teached me how to play , told me what is turfs etc. In one day, he asked me to come with him, on the turf. He wasn't allowed to invite me, so I just helped to Foma and his friend. He was giving me 1.000$ for one turf. It was really funny. After some time, he got some problems in real life, so he left MTA. I was alone. In one day, I worked as a mechanic. Someone called for a mechanic, and promised to pay 15.000. It was very big money for me, so I came to him. He didn't lie. It was a rich player. He got 4.000.000$  at this moment. We had a lot of fun together. But in one week he didn't come In Game more. I don't know what happend. So I became alone again. In one pretty day, I was staying in the Dead Airport. I was very lucky... I saw Foma. We decided to create a group, with his friend, Pepa. I got deputy in this gang. But we was only three. So I left.
For the first time I came to LS Bank Robbery. I didn't know how to play on it , but it was funny for me. Then , I joined to my second group , called "BRATVA". That was a stupid idea. I left in the first day. Then I found a good group , called 1337. I was really happy and I reached regular status in this group. I found many russian players : Olezhka , chR0m3 , NewYorkStar , KDA , Tosha , Rao and others. Then I was kicked by a stupid reason , I came to the base without group skin. I joined to 1337 many times , but I didn't stay in it for a long time. I played some time without a group , I started cop life. With my friend , "chR0m3" , I made enough arrest points and arrest to join TaskForce. I was accepted to it. I made many new friends : Powder , Jamie , Joachim , PedoBear , Zergad , Von , Scream , NRG-500 , mnth06 and some another players. I stayed in the TaskForce for a month and left from it to back to criminal life. I became a pro cop and it was hard to be a good criminal again. I joined The_Soliders , from where I soon left , due to their in-active status. Then , I joined to 1337 again , for the last time. And now I'm a deputy here. The 1337 died ... And all my russian friends , ex. 1337 members , joined to HoBoS. I felt bed in it , so I left from HoBoS. I decided to back in TaskForce. I got fast promote , but I left in 3 days , because my friend re-created Unusual_Team. He gave me the founder status. After a month , I deleted my group (I was tired). Joined to HoBoS again. I was there for 4 days and after this all ex. members of 1337 left ... Why ? Because OlezhkA and chR0m3 re-created 1337 back! So I joined them , as a leader.  After two weeks I felt bad , the founders didn't like me , I was only a trouble for them. Even when I said that I'll leave , thay said do it. So I left. On this day chR0m3 had problems with OlezhkA , he left too. Tosha left also. He asked chR0m3 to give the founder rights back to OlezhkA , and chR0m3 did it. So OlezhkA became a founder in game , again. Tosha and me joined back. We was doing many things, recruited our members back. In one day we decided to make a law group, named XeServices. We got a nice teamwork. We arrested many criminals, used tactic on Raindance for it. Then I decided to leave, because I wanted to join to AF.
16. I will follow all the rules: Yes, I will.
17. I will take orders from every higher rank as me: I will do it.
18. I will spawn hunters and hydras even if I am a RCT: No, I won't do it. I will, if any AF staff will ask me to do it.
19. I will obey to the leaders decisions without complaining? : Yes, I will.
20. I will break CIT global rules: No, I won't break it.
21. I am aware that I will have to stay in this team for at least one month for don't be blacklisted: Yes, I will stay in AF as long as I can. I will stay in it for at least one month.
22. Why should we accept you in the Armed Forces?Well, I'm a skilled player, I don't have any  weakness at all. I'm raising up my skills day by day, I'm trying to be a pro RP player. I'll always follow the rules and to the orders. I'll try to help in all, what I can do. My arrest points / arrests ratio is 89 , so that means I'm arresting only players with big amount of wanted level.
23. I confirm that this application is written by myself and filled in honest: Yes, this application made by me.
24. Your timezone: GMT +2
25. I use IRC / I am able to use IRC: I'm able to use IRC.
26. Arrests screenshot (Have to be from police computer): http://i.imgur.com/LYJhTFQ.png
27. Screenshot of your ingame hours: http://i.imgur.com/eoRgvw5.png
28. Screenshot of your punishlog (press x> click on yourself > select "Punishlog"): http://i.imgur.com/MU84z6K.png
29. Your MTA serial: 89239EB2C9487168456E40D9D3A7409
Єдина Країна.
Единая Страна.

Offline holgertm

• 'I Walk Alone'
    Years
  • Ingame: HolgerTM
  • Squad: CSF
« Reply #8 on: 03 05, 2013, 06:44:58 pm »
1. Your in-game name:HolgerTM
2. Your in-game account name:HolgerTM
3. Your age:17
4. Your Nationality:Portuguese
5. What are your worst skills?:Arresting lagging criminals, Turfing.
6. What is your best skill?:Arresting in general.
7. Rate your driving skills [1-10]:7
8. Rate your weapon skills [1-10]:7
9. Your Hydra skills [1-10]:8
10. Your Hunter skills [1-10]:8
11. Do you understand all the Rules and Codes?:Yes
12. Have you been punished by a staff?:Yes
13. Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules?:Yes
14. Your English skills [1-10]:8
15. Something about yourself (Atleast 150 words):Hello, my name is Édi, I'm seventeen
years old, I'm currently studying in twelfth grade taking the course Multimedia Technician and
interning in a private company.I live in Terceira, Azores and i'm very close to the sea!
My favorite sports are soccer and badminton. Although I prefer to play computer games such GTA,
Battlefield and Minecraft.
I started playing CIT around June 2012, but took a break due to being bored of it.
But then I
came back and the two jobs that I enjoyed the most were pilot and Police Officer, but now I
mostly just play as a cop.I was determined to reach Top 50 Police and I reached my main goal.
So far I just joined a law group called Coast Guard. After almost two months of loyalty I've
decided to leave due to other things in mind, but it was a group determined to succeed.
Sadly,the group got disbanded due to our leader, Kavzor, who quit MTA.
My current goals are to get accepted in Armed Forces, and buy a mansion.
16. I will follow all the rules:Yes
17. I will take orders from every higher rank as me:Yes
18. I will spawn hunters and hydras even if I am a RCT:No
19. I will abuse my powers:No
21. I am aware that I will have to stay in this team for at least one month for don't be
blacklisted:
Yes
22. Why should we accept you in the Armed Forces?I should be accepted in the Armed Forces
because you guys need good and loyal soldiers in the team.
23. I confirm that this application is written by myself and filled in honest:Yes
24. Your timezone:GMT -1
25. I use IRC / I am able to use IRC:I don't use it, but I'm able.
26. Arrests screenshot (Have to be from police computer):http://oi39.tinypic.com/2l5ac9.jpg
27. Screenshot of your ingame hours:http://oi43.tinypic.com/e6aec7.jpg
28. Screenshot of your punishlog (press x> click on yourself > select "Punishlog"):
http://oi39.tinypic.com/2l5ac9.jpg
29. Your MTA serial:B4181B6AFC30B5CF2DCE7DDC194A6EE4

Offline holgertm

• 'I Walk Alone'
    Years
  • Ingame: HolgerTM
« Reply #9 on: 03 05, 2013, 07:21:21 pm »
/delete

The message does not meet the minimum character requirements (15 characters).

Offline CaspeR.

• Active IRC user.
    Years
  • Group: #echo
  • Ingame: CaspeR.
« Reply #10 on: 03 05, 2013, 07:24:11 pm »
1. Your in-game name: Patamodel / Casper
2. Your in-game account name: BrunoxVip
3. Your age: 23 years old.
4. Your Nationality: Morroco.
5. What are your worst skills?: Turfing , doing criminal activites.
6. What is your best skill?: Kill arresting , driving aircrafts.
7. Rate your driving skills [1-10] : 8-10
8. Rate your weapon skills [1-10] : 8.5-10
9. Your Hydra skills [1-10]: 7.5-10
10. Your Hunter skills [1-10]: 8-10
11. Do you understand all the Rules and Codes?: Yes , I do.
12. Have you been punished by a staff?: Yes , the last one was because my little brother played with my account and I have proofs if you want to.
13. Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules?: Yes , I do.
14. Your English skills [1-10]: 9-10
15. Something about yourself (Atleast 150 words): Hello AF leaders. My name is Farouk Chiheb and I Was born in 01/03/1990 , and that makes me 23 older. I live in Casablanca , Morroco and I'm currently living with my grand-parents after my original parents got divorced (but I'm used to it now). My hobbies would be ; skydiving , swiming , handball , basketball and football , I also love tennis. My favourite tennis player is Roger Federer. I always hang out with my friends and play football whenever I have free time , in my other free time I play CIT and keep laughing and having fun with my friends. About my current stuff I'm doign at the moment ; is that I have a rock / metal band and we create songs often. I was the ex.drum player for my band and I'm now the singer after our singer left , my band was created back in 14/06/2001 , which that makes me that I made the band in the summer. I have a pet dog named Rex he is "dressed". Dressed in our country means that he is well trained and obey you. I'm currently unnemployed , since my parents are divorced and my grand-parents haven't got money , I'm trying to find a work so with the money I get I'll be able to buy food for us and clothes when it's snow time.
16. I will follow all the rules: Yes.
17. I will take orders from every higher rank as me: Yes.
18. I will spawn hunters and hydras even if I am a RCT: No.
19. I will obey to the leaders decisions without complaining? : Yes.
20. I will break CIT global rules: No.
21. I am aware that I will have to stay in this team for at least one month for don't be blacklisted: Yes. Well not a month , as I may stay in ArmedForces forever , depends...
22. Why should we accept you in the Armed Forces? I think you should accept me ArmedForces because I have good skills and I obey orders from high ranked guys given to me. I respect the CIT staffs and rules , I know all the commands and police codes , I respond to all backups and I love teamwork.
23. I confirm that this application is written by myself and filled in honest: Yes.
24. Your timezone: GMT 0
25. I use IRC / I am able to use IRC: I use IRC.
26. Arrests screenshot (Have to be from police computer): Arrest points.
27. Screenshot of your ingame hours: In-game hours.
28. Screenshot of your punishlog (press x> click on yourself > select "Punishlog"): Punish-log.
29. Your MTA serial: DF5E192D71D37069DD771FE36BA38692
"Respect is key to success."

Offline SEXY.STAR

• DT Leader
    Years
  • Group: Delta Team
  • Squad: StrikeForce
« Reply #11 on: 03 05, 2013, 07:45:09 pm »
1. Your in-game name:SexY.STAR
2. Your in-game account name:mohammed2160
3. Your age:15
4. Your Nationality: Syrian
5. What are your worst skills?:Im not sure if I have a bad skills, but my lowest skill is shooting I think.
6. What is your best skill?:Flying , driving , arresting.
7. Rate your driving skills [1-10] :10
8. Rate your weapon skills [1-10] :8
9. Your Hydra skills [1-10]:10
10. Your Hunter skills [1-10]:10
11. Do you understand all the Rules and Codes?:Yes
12. Have you been punished by a staff?:Yes
13. Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules?:Yes
14. Your English skills [1-10]:7
15. Something about yourself (Atleast 150 words):My name is Mohammed Kabbani , im 15 years old , im from aleppo , syria , I live in saudi arabia since I was a child and im still live in saudi arabia, I have a brother hes name is nidal kabbani I love him and I give him all my respect. Some of my hobbies is skating and driving cars and bikes and I like to hear some music also. before I born  my dad joined syrian Arab Army when he graduated from the university of Engineering in aleppo , then he got trained for 6 months or 9 months , then he became a Army officer (normal people who did finished high school and joined army without studying in university they need 4 years to become Army officer), then after one year my dad left the army and he went to saudi arabia to work and get some money, every summer we go to syria to see our family and to visit our friends , we always talk to them using skype etc. after the summer is done I feel so sad for leaving my country again because we go back to saudi arabia again, this is a part of my normal life
16. I will follow all the rules:Yes
17. I will take orders from every higher rank as me:Yes
18. I will spawn hunters and hydras even if I am a RCT:No
19. I will obey to the leaders decisions without complaining? : Yes
21. I am aware that I will have to stay in this team for at least one month for don't be blacklisted:Yes
22. Why should we accept you in the Armed Forces?You should accept because I like Armed forces and I want to be a part of AF and my main goal in CIT is joining AF, and because i'm playing in CIT since two years or one year and half  I think and I was playing on Gta sa on PS2 before 4 years or three years I think , and because i'm professional pilot so I can fly with any airplane , and also i'm professional driver because I had a lot of driving trainings, and because I have some friends in AF and I want to meet new friend of course, And I want to help AF to be better.
23. I confirm that this application is written by myself and filled in honest:Yes
24. Your timezone:UTC+03:00
25. I use IRC / I am able to use IRC:Yes
26. Arrests screenshot (Have to be from police computer):http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2013/05/03/png//1558e1dc74c6d27.png
27. Screenshot of your ingame hours:http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2013/05/03/png//cfb84ec0c8e9b0c.png
28. Screenshot of your punishlog (press x> click on yourself > select "Punishlog"):http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2013/05/03/png//64e5907c4f23ad3.png
29. Your MTA serial:644B1FF9AB997F56D5A2E377CDC291A2
« Last Edit: 03 05, 2013, 08:13:38 pm by SEXY.STAR »

Offline MetalliC.

• Ungrateful Piece of Garbage
  • SAPD - ESG Member
    Years
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: MetalliC
« Reply #12 on: 03 05, 2013, 09:47:00 pm »
1. Your in-game name: MetalliC
2. Your in-game account name: iFrankMan
3. Your age:14 Years old.
4. Your Nationality: Egyptian.
5. What are your worst skills?: Arresting Laggers.
6. What is your best skill?: Arresting , Aim'ing , Killing , Driving , Flying , Teamwork , Roleplay.
7. Rate your driving skills [1-10] : (8.5/10)
8. Rate your weapon skills [1-10] : (7.5/10)
9. Your Hydra skills [1-10]: (8/10)
10. Your Hunter skills [1-10]: (7.5/10)
11. Do you understand all the Rules and Codes?: Yes.
13. Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules?:Yes.
14. Your English skills [1-10]: (7/10)
15. Something about yourself (Atleast 150 words): As well , My name is "Mohamed ahmed" , I'm 14 years old , I was born in 8/12/1998 in egypt , In a city called "Alexandria" , I Was born in a Hospital called "Egyption American International Hospital" , I have a Father , mother , sister , Living with me in a House in "Sidi beshr" , As well , Lets talk about my life in computer programming , when I was 9 years old , my father bought me a Computer because I got 97/100 in my exams , So I started to Discover how the computer goes , and some people was talking about internet , so I wanted to know what is internet , So I started to download a program for designing program and Internet webpages , and sites , So I wanted to be interested in Programming and desiging Internet webpages , so I started to play a Game called "Counter strike" and I was too Bored of this game , then I played "Crossfire" and I was a good awesome player there , and Finally I played "CIT" , It was the best game I played , As well lets start my CIT Life , I Started to play "CIT" Since 28/12/2011 , and I made an account and I started as a noob cop , I didnt care about this game first , but after I played alot , I found that its a good Roleplay game , and first I wanted to Join a group , I made a group called "Professionals" in 5/1/2012 , I Wanted every single player to join me , but I failed , so I Noticed that there is a fourm for the game , So I entered the fourm and I found a Offical groups and Other groups , I Applyed for a group Called "HoBoS" But I failed in format , So I started to learn how to apply and how to play , and I was having a good account 1100+ hours but I was hacked so I left the game for a while , and I came back and did a new account and started to play again , I got 370+ hours now , and I want to get my goal 400+ hours and I wish I could be in a good law group , and I hope the good give me a chance , and if I joined a good law group , they will be proud of me , thats my story and some about my self , thanks for reading.
16. I will follow all the rules: Yes.
17. I will take orders from every higher rank as me: Yes , and I'll Obey them.
18. I will spawn hunters and hydras even if I am a RCT: No.
19. I will obey to the leaders decisions without complaining? : Yes.
20. I will break CIT global rules: Never.
21. I am aware that I will have to stay in this team for at least one month for don't be blacklisted: Yes , And i'll never leave.
22. Why should we accept you in the Armed Forces? Because , I'm a good a Interested guy , having a good english skills and I'm good respected guy , and I'm allowed to use IRC , And Fourm , and I'm active , and I'm well known guy , and I'm good Arrester , and I have The Arrestpoints you want and but I dont have the hours , but I can get 30 hours in 2 days , so thats easy , and the only problem is my recent Punishment , I Just wrote in arabic in main chat by a fail in Vip server , and I didnt have 250$ to say Fail , because I always keep my money in ATM , So I wish I could have a chance to Explain that , and I hope oneday that ill be a one of AF Family , and I hope you could test me ingame and check my Skills , and I'm Interested in every single thing in AF , And I had my friend Dude , he Learnt me most of AF Things , and he Helped me when I started the game , and he is one of my best friends , so I Hope I have a chance being one of AF , And I wish you could forgive me for the Recent punishment , and I'll try to Open 24 hours to get the 30 hours left to the 400 hours , So I wish you could wait , and I Hope you could try me , thanks for reading.
23. I confirm that this application is written by myself and filled in honest: Yes.
24. Your timezone: (GMT+2:00)
25. I use IRC / I am able to use IRC: Yes , and I'm too active.
26. Arrests screenshot (Have to be from police computer):http://s22.postimg.org/bg3xnesxt/mta_screen_2013_05_03_23_34_12.png
27. Screenshot of your ingame hours:http://s13.postimg.org/9mboecqmf/mta_screen_2013_05_03_23_36_00.png
28. Screenshot of your punishlog (press x> click on yourself > select "Punishlog"):http://s22.postimg.org/glesfw1kx/mta_screen_2013_05_03_23_33_58.png
29. Your MTA serial: E3A2E4814A875FBB982F9C83496CFF52

Offline The Old best

Years
« Reply #13 on: 03 05, 2013, 09:48:03 pm »
Hello , I Would Like To Recommend MetalliC He Is My friend , he is a skilled Cop

About His Recent Mute 30/4/2013 , It Was A Fail mute he failed but he didn't have enough cash To  Say Fail In Main chat

Also Just give him the Chance to Prove him Self As AF Material :)

I bileave he will pass  it AFAIK he is a skilled Cop :)

In 2 Days or Less , he will Complete The 400 hours.
Thanks
&  Sorry if am not allowed to post here

Offline Pinky

Years
  • Group: Armed Force
  • Ingame: MSGT-Pinky[AF]
« Reply #14 on: 03 05, 2013, 10:45:27 pm »
1. Your in-game name:Pinky
2. Your in-game account name:Pinky
3. Your age:29
4. Your Nationality:German
5. What are your worst skills?:to drive a mountenbike
6. What is your best skill?:driving and fly planes
7. Rate your driving skills [1-10] :8
8. Rate your weapon skills [1-10] :8
9. Your Hydra skills [1-10]:8
10. Your Hunter skills [1-10]:7
11. Do you understand all the Rules and Codes?:yes
12. Have you been punished by a staff?:yes
13. Do you know and understand all the global CIT rules?:yes
14. Your English skills [1-10]:6
15. Something about yourself (Atleast 150 words):Hello CIT/AF  My name is Manuel and I was born in june 15 1983 (already 29 years OLD -.- ) in Parchim/Germany. I learned electronics and laminator in the field of aircraft construction and wind power plant. I worked 3 years in a fire departement in Parchim. My hobbys are model construction and my lovly 14 years old horse called Kornett. I am a respectful, friendly and helpful man. .. My good friend knew that I like real life games and he told me about MTASA and CIT. I was so interested in and I downloaded MTASA and started searching for CIT. :) And I love it from the first minute. (the iPhone and the radiostations are the best :P ) I try to be online every day, but sometimes I play other games like microsoft flight simulator X or DTM Racedriver 3 or Left 4 Dead 2 or SWAT 4. But I play more and more just MTASA on CIT  ;P
16. I will follow all the rules:yes
17. I will take orders from every higher rank as me:yes
18. I will spawn hunters and hydras even if I am a RCT:no
19. I will obey to the leaders decisions without complaining? :yes
20. I will break CIT global rules:no
21. I am aware that I will have to stay in this team for at least one month for don't be blacklisted:yes
22. Why should we accept you in the Armed Forces?:I know how it works in AF and i'm great in flying a rustler, hunters and hydras too. I think those skills would be useful again for Armed Forces and for playing in a team with other Armed Forces members or law groups. I got much experience in arresting criminals.
23. I confirm that this application is written by myself and filled in honest:yes
24. Your timezone:GMT +1
25. I use IRC / I am able to use IRC:no
26. Arrests screenshot (Have to be from police computer):http://imageshack.us/a/img4/5653/mtascreenpc.png
27. Screenshot of your ingame hours:http://imageshack.us/a/img203/2010/mtascreenstats.png
28. Screenshot of your punishlog (press x> click on yourself > select "Punishlog"):http://imageshack.us/a/img267/9021/mtascreenpl.png
29. Your MTA serial:33183DAC734965D7542A5F643A0B9534
« Last Edit: 03 05, 2013, 11:39:03 pm by Pinky »
# proud member of CIT's Armed Force
# reached 10.000 arrests (first player in CIT):P
# reached 1.000.000 arrestpoints+
# reached to own 25 million$+
# able to use /givhit ..(DL1)