Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
Proxy servers and forum spam source
This ban is not set to expire.

Author Topic: UP TO $4.000.000 ($1.000.000 guaranteed) for you if you do something for me  (Read 4075 times)

Offline Xorke

• Ungrateful Piece of Garbage
    YearsYears
  • Group: Losers
  • Ingame: Xorke
My name is Adel Salami, I'm 15 and like to commit fraud.

My email addresses are: XorkeMz@gmail.com, XorkeMcKenzie@gmail.com, arizonamta@gmail.com, quickmodz@live.com, iPixiergfx@gmail.com

If you host an MTA server I suggest you ban me: 05287DB040C0A375C66AB2132E786094

Offline Powder

• TF Founder
  • Regular Community Member
    Years
    • TaskForce
I like how freaking unique that is.

Everyone, you'll have to beat this effort. I am NOT going to show the finished version (I have access to that one already), but.. to show you what I was looking for:

Thank you for this. :3

THIS GUY IS A GENIUS! fkng nice man :D

Offline Fadi

• Sup
    YearsYears
    • E-Net
THIS GUY IS A GENIUS! fkng nice man :D
It's actually a female that made that, Flucado's gurl.
I already won ok!  >:(

Now seriously, Amazonic CLEARLY said snow leopards not :o tigers at least edit a google one.
Hello

Offline Powder

• TF Founder
    Years
    • TaskForce
It's actually a female that made that, Flucado's gurl.
I already won ok!  >:(

Now seriously, Amazonic CLEARLY said snow leopards not :o tigers at least edit a google one.

Then

That girl is a fkng genius!

Offline Ocho

• Left CIT.
    YearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Ocho
Ex. RCT in ISA
Ex. CO in TheOutstanders
Ex. DPT in F4ME

Offline Nilesh.

YearsYears
Seriously,
How You Guys Can Be A Big LOL!
In the first post of this topic Amazonic said Snow Leopard- Drawn not a clicked pic from any site...
I have seen a lot of pic here and tried to draw them here are some which I have drawn (ya, I have took them from web but drawn with my hand At least)

And This...(i know this is something funny)

I had tried a lot and hard worked also please see this Amazonic...
(And if you tell to add a Name Amazonic to them then I can)
My pleasure to give this...

Offline DUDE2

• A Player, A Brother, A Friend, A CIT Addict.
    YearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: VET-DUDE[SAPD]

I Edited that.. Ya like it?
Ex. Deputy Commander DUDE

The Story of My life in CIT: A DUDE's Story

Offline bagulho.

• Peace & Love
    YearsYears
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: Bagulho

Offline Anon.

• Honorable
  • ( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Years
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: COI-Anon.[FBI]
I like how freaking unique that is.

Everyone, you'll have to beat this effort. I am NOT going to show the finished version (I have access to that one already), but.. to show you what I was looking for:

Thank you for this. :3

Flucy, you've got some talent, son. I want to see that used well.

Offline LoneWolf99

• Junior Community Member
  • Anime Freak
    Years
  • Ingame: LoneWolf
I drew a photo but still has a few fixes + I will draw it on a better paper and scan it but I need you to say that it is good so I can complete it as it is gonna be hard Little bit here is the link
http://postimage.org/image/bneardppx/
"The mistakes people make are eventually labeled as experience. But with a true mistake, there will be no experience to be gained. Because the mistake you made taking me as your opponent will leave you with no future."

Offline The Amazonic

• Honorable
  • Enjoy being different.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Amazonic
@ Anon: That was not him, but his girlfriend. :3

I am still facepalming because people still give me Google images or tiger ones..

I'll do it like this now.
Anyone who does show a nice amount of effort - drawing something personally - and it does not look shit I'll pay them 10k - 50k.
Anyone who gives me something nice looking and personally drawn I'll pay them 50k-100k.
Anyone who gives me something that was found on the web but edited with much effort I'll pay them 25k-100k.
Anyone who gives me something that was either googled or that is not even a snow leopard will be ignored.

^ This is when the competition ends, and that'll not be soon (there's no set date).

NOTE: I only have around $6.500.000 ingame so if too many people post something (never know what happens) I'll have to pay for the best looking only, I still need money for ammo and shit!
« Last Edit: 31 08, 2012, 03:26:33 pm by The Amazonic »
'Always walk the Tiger's Path. Only then one saves their strength and energy for what they need to use it for, walks ones own way without bias and finds true inner peace.'

CIT's Official Pussycat

Offline Powder

• TF Founder
    Years
    • TaskForce
I am still facepalming because people still give me Google images or tiger ones..

I'll do it like this now.
Anyone who does show a nice amount of effort - drawing something personally - and it does not look shit I'll pay them 10k - 50k.
Anyone who gives me something nice looking and personally drawn I'll pay them 50k-100k.
Anyone who gives me something that was found on the web but edited with much effort I'll pay them 25k-100k.
Anyone who gives me something that was either googled or that is not even a snow leopard will be ignored.

^ This is when the competition ends, and that'll not be soon (there's no set date).

NOTE: I only have around $6.500.000 ingame so if too many people post something (never know what happens) I'll have to pay for the best looking only, I still need money for ammo and shit!

I dont want to receive any thing from you... I only sent my pic to try help you find something that you like. :)

Offline LoneWolf99

• Junior Community Member
  • Anime Freak
    Years
  • Ingame: LoneWolf
Mine is drawn by me do you want me to complete it and make it better or no
"The mistakes people make are eventually labeled as experience. But with a true mistake, there will be no experience to be gained. Because the mistake you made taking me as your opponent will leave you with no future."

Offline The Amazonic

• Honorable
  • Enjoy being different.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Amazonic
You can complete it and improve it for sure, I like the drawing so far, looks cool. :P
'Always walk the Tiger's Path. Only then one saves their strength and energy for what they need to use it for, walks ones own way without bias and finds true inner peace.'

CIT's Official Pussycat