Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
Proxy servers and forum spam source
This ban is not set to expire.

Author Topic: •Displaced Application Center [OPEN]  (Read 1131 times)

Offline SpRiTe

• لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
    Years
  • Group: Displaced family
  • Ingame: CA~|D|SpRiTe|>B
•Displaced Application Center [OPEN]
« on: 05 06, 2012, 05:03:59 pm »

Welcome to the Displaced Application Center. Read the following requirements before applying:
Requirements:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* You need more than 75 hours of playtime.
* You need to have good English skills.
* You must NOT be in a group when applying for Displaced.
* You need to be active.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                 
Ranks:
[only SpRiTe and nacholibre)

•Captain |>C
(Max 5 Members)
N/A

•Pro killer |>PK
(Max 5 Members)
N/A

•Elite |>E
(Max 6 Members)

•Trials Elite|>TE
(Max 6 Members)

•Corporal |>CO
(Max 12 Members)

•Assassin |>As
(Max 11 Members)

•Hitman |>H
(Max 18 Members)

•EnForcer |>En
(Unlimited)
TBA~|D|Safwan|>En

•Minions|>M
(Unlimited)
TBA~|D|PablO>Re
TBA~|D|SharY>Re
TBA~|D|MarwaN>Re
TBA~|D|LuX>Re

•Recruit |>Re
(Unlimited)
TBA~|D|ESS|>Re
TBA~|D|Ahmed>Re
TBA~|D|Felix>Re
TBA~|D|Jam3s>Re
TBA~|D|Worm>Re
TBA~|D|MoMTeZ>Re
TBA~|D|SalemiO>Re
TBA~|D|BeaR>Re
TBA~|D|Midou>Re
TBA~|D|killer|>Re
TBA~|D|zi[Z]ou|>Re
TBA~|D|Carrico3>Re
[/center]

BLACK LIST
Levels:
L1: 1week to be removed
L2 : 3weeks to be removed
L3 : 5weeks to be removed
L4 : never removed
===========================
*playername :chitan
*Account name:KHALILO
*level : L4
*reason : spamming...
*blacklisted on :08/06/2012
*remove from blacklist :/
*playername : The Be$t !!!
*level :L5
*reason :Spamming.
*blacklisted on :
*remove from blacklist : :/
*playername :
*level :
*reason :
*blacklisted on :
*remove from blacklist :
Application Form:
Code: [Select]
[shadow=red,left][size=10pt][b]PART 1[/b][/shadow]
[b]1: In-game Name:[/b]
[b]2: In-game Account Name:[/b]
[b]3: Age:[/b]
[b]4: Nationality:[/b]
[b]5: English skills [1-10]:[/b]
[b]6: What is your time-zone? :[/b]
[b]7: Strengths? :[/b]
[b]8:Weaknesses? :[/b]
[b]9:How much per week you usually play:[/b]
[shadow=red,left][size=10pt][b]PART 2[/b][/shadow]
[b]1: Why do you want to join Displaced? (minimum 50 words):[/b]
[b]2: Why should we let you into Displaced? (minimum 50 words):[/b]
[b]3: Information about yourself  (minimum 50 words):[/b]
[shadow=red,left][size=10pt][b]PART 3[/b][/shadow]
[b]1: Have you ever been banned? (If yes, why?):[/b]
[b]2: Screenshot of your punishlog:[/b]
[b]3: Previous groups on this server:[/b]
[b]4: Screenshot of your hours:[/b]
If you got ACCEPTED,welcome to family
If you got DENIED, you can't re-apply before 5days .
« Last Edit: 04 07, 2012, 09:12:28 am by SpRiTe »
Ex.CAMORRA member.
Ex.HoBoS member.
Ex.NSM member.
Ex.
TSF member.
Now.Displaced founder.

Offline chitan

Years
Re: •Displaced Application Center [OPEN]
« Reply #1 on: 05 06, 2012, 05:21:30 pm »
PART 1
1: In-game Name: KaPtEn
2: In-game Account Name: KHALILO
3: Age: 14
4: Nationality: TUNISIA
5: English skills [1-10]: 8/10
6: What is your time-zone? : GMT+3
7: Strengths? : 80/100
8:Weaknesses? : 20/100
9:How much per week you usually play: 35H
PART 2
1: Why do you want to join Displaced? (minimum 50 words): I want to join this gang because he is very open , very strong ,is good team , in I can Athaddt  and Recognize to many peoples and I have many frnd is this gang
2: Why should we let you into Displaced? (minimum 50 words): because is good team
3: Information about yourself  (minimum 50 words): hi my naime is khalil I am 14 years old I am pro in playing bc and turfing my faivourit passtime is please cop
PART 3
b]1: Have you ever been banned? (If yes, why?):[/b] NO
2: Screenshot of your punishlog: ................................................. ..........................
3: Previous groups on this server: TSF,SOA,TPF,DARKIA
4: Screenshot of your hours: ................................................. ....................

Offline SpRiTe

Years
« Reply #2 on: 05 06, 2012, 05:26:29 pm »
PART 1
1: In-game Name: KaPtEn
2: In-game Account Name: KHALILO
4: Nationality: TUNISIA
6: What is your time-zone? : GMT+3
7: Strengths? : 80/100
8:Weaknesses? : 20/100
9:How much per week you usually play: 35H
PART 2
1: Why do you want to join Displaced? (minimum 50 words): I want to join this gang because he is very open , very strong ,is good team , in I can Athaddt  and Recognize to many peoples and I have many frnd is this gang
2: Why should we let you into Displaced? (minimum 50 words): because is good team
3: Information about yourself  (minimum 50 words): hi my naime is khalil I am 14 years old I am pro in playing bc and turfing my faivourit passtime is please cop
PART 3
b]1: Have you ever been banned? (If yes, why?):[/b] NO
2: Screenshot of your punishlog: ................................................. ..........................
3: Previous groups on this server: TSF,SOA,TPF,DARKIA
4: Screenshot of your hours: ................................................. ....................
DENIED,No screen shot punish log , playtime and bad english.
« Last Edit: 06 06, 2012, 06:42:33 pm by dayssem »
Ex.CAMORRA member.
Ex.HoBoS member.
Ex.NSM member.
Ex.
TSF member.
Now.Displaced founder.

Offline The_best

Years
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Mr.jasser
« Reply #3 on: 05 06, 2012, 07:15:52 pm »
PART 1
1: In-game Name: Dark_evil
2: In-game Account Name: skilled
4: Nationality: Tunisian
6: What is your time-zone? : GMT+1
7: Strengths? :shooting, driving and using Spas and M4
8:Weaknesses? :Using tec 12 and using pistol .
9:How much per week you usually play: 50*60
PART 2
1: Why do you want to join Displaced? (minimum 50 words): Cause it's a power full gang and I love this  gang,cause in this gang there is teamwork/people always talk with english...,So I hope that I join this family.and I have some friends in your group also my homemate called Dunga is in your group
2: Why should we let you into Displaced? (minimum 50 words):Because I will be really helpful for teammates. I want to show them my power and my intelligence. I can really be helpful for Displaced gang.and I will  help all players and I will respect all group members I will help turfing and fighting .I will never give up.
3: Information about yourself  (minimum 50 words): my name is Oussama and I am from Tunisia.I started playing MTA in 2010, with my brother.
We started playing simply server like Roleplay,play,race,C2M, and others more. After a while , me and my brother , found a server called CIT , we played that server for 10 month . I am living in a place called Barwa , and it got many friends and Families , they always share games to each other in PC and help each other if sameone got problems or anything related to Work. I have one brother and one sister , thier Nikename in MTA servers are Adham and Lina, we always play MTA together as a team and have many friends and good relationship with them. My sister is in Grade 6 and my brother in grade 7, I am the biggest of them, in grade 10. I always like to play serious and never joke in something Emergency, I can't operate well without a good english educated team and good understanding of Server rules and SA map. I like playing PS2 games like Final Fantasy , God of War III , JackX , spiderman 3 , Dynasty warriors 7 , PES 2012 , FIFA and others more. I am studing in an American school called [chabby].
PART 3
1: Have you ever been banned? (If yes, why?): No
2: Screenshot of your punishlog: http://imageshack.us/f/713/jajajjajajaja.png/
3: Previous groups on this server: fenix,DR,CS
4: Screenshot of your hours:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/85/aaaaavw.png/

Offline SpRiTe

Years
« Reply #4 on: 05 06, 2012, 07:26:36 pm »
PART 1
1: In-game Name: Dark_evil
2: In-game Account Name: skilled
4: Nationality: Tunisian
7: Strengths? :shooting, driving and using Spas and M4
8:Weaknesses? :Using tec 12 and using pistol .
9:How much per week you usually play: 50*60
PART 2
1: Why do you want to join Displaced? (minimum 50 words): Cause it's a power full gang and I love this  gang,cause in this gang there is teamwork/people always talk with english...,So I hope that I join this family.and I have some friends in your group also my homemate called Dunga is in your group
2: Why should we let you into Displaced? (minimum 50 words):Because I will be really helpful for teammates. I want to show them my power and my intelligence. I can really be helpful for Displaced gang.and I will  help all players and I will respect all group members I will help turfing and fighting .I will never give up.
3: Information about yourself  (minimum 50 words): my name is Oussama and I am from Tunisia.I started playing MTA in 2010, with my brother.
We started playing simply server like Roleplay,play,race,C2M, and others more. After a while , me and my brother , found a server called CIT , we played that server for 10 month . I am living in a place called Barwa , and it got many friends and Families , they always share games to each other in PC and help each other if sameone got problems or anything related to Work. I have one brother and one sister , thier Nikename in MTA servers are Adham and Lina, we always play MTA together as a team and have many friends and good relationship with them. My sister is in Grade 6 and my brother in grade 7, I am the biggest of them, in grade 10. I always like to play serious and never joke in something Emergency, I can't operate well without a good english educated team and good understanding of Server rules and SA map. I like playing PS2 games like Final Fantasy , God of War III , JackX , spiderman 3 , Dynasty warriors 7 , PES 2012 , FIFA and others more. I am studing in an American school called [chabby].
PART 3
2: Screenshot of your punishlog: http://imageshack.us/f/713/jajajjajajaja.png/
3: Previous groups on this server: fenix,DR,CS
4: Screenshot of your hours:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/85/aaaaavw.png/

ACCEPTED,change your name ~|D|~name|>Re and contact any Leader or deputy for invite.
Ex.CAMORRA member.
Ex.HoBoS member.
Ex.NSM member.
Ex.
TSF member.
Now.Displaced founder.

Offline roufa

Years
  • Ingame: nO^One
« Reply #5 on: 05 06, 2012, 07:40:12 pm »
PART 1
1: In-game Name:  nO^One
2: In-game Account Name: roufa
4: Nationality:Tunisian
5: English skills [1-10]: 9/10
7: Strengths? : Being strong,Helping at the turfs and i'm ready for backups
8:Weaknesses? :some tactics to kill 4+ enemies when I'm turfing alone
9:How much per week you usually play: 20=>40
PART 2
1: Why do you want to join Displaced? (minimum 50 words): I like  join in Displaced Because it is a best gang in CIT and I am good player,i will respect all member... , I like the color turf us  I want to play with th best gang here.and have a pro membres.and also I find many of them online all time ,  Displaced the respect group in CIT and is great gang and he have special Teamwork..Displaced have special teamworknd,as well I have many friends in Displaced,really  Displaced is great Gang.Displaced never die and  The membres  are respected  The only thing that makes me want to be a member of this group is her intelligence and experience to overcome anyothers gang in LV . I have many friends in black_wolf that I want to be with them .Displacedis respectfull gang and it's my dream to join you.  ;D
2: Why should we let you into Displaced? (minimum 50 words): I'm good player in CIT ,and i'm good  Shooter ,turfer,driver , and am hellping you all the time in the last dew weeks and BC . I like the Displaced,I'll make sure that Displaced stay in the top. I will defend our turfs and I will kill ours enemies.I will lisnt to every order that comes from any highrank. Am not a rule breaker witch means I wont break any rule. and I respect the leader and the deputy and the founder.   ;)
3: Information about yourself  (minimum 50 words):Hi ;D my real name is Displaced I was born in 12 December 1994 I have 3 sisster and one brother I past my free time to play MTA i'm in tunisian school my father is a businessman . I want join in Displaced because he is a better gang in CIT an he have many players pro .
PART 3
1: Have you ever been banned? (If yes, why?): yes :( 7day :'( because health bug
2: Screenshot of your punishlog:http://imageshack.us/f/513/jfb0w9.png/
3: Previous groups on this server:|TPF| and HoBoS
4: Screenshot of your hours:http://imageshack.us/f/822/sanstitrewdy.png/

Offline SpRiTe

Years
« Reply #6 on: 05 06, 2012, 07:41:12 pm »
PART 1
1: In-game Name:  nO^One
2: In-game Account Name: roufa
4: Nationality:Tunisian
5: English skills [1-10]: 9/10
7: Strengths? : Being strong,Helping at the turfs and i'm ready for backups
8:Weaknesses? :some tactics to kill 4+ enemies when I'm turfing alone
9:How much per week you usually play: 20=>40
PART 2
1: Why do you want to join Displaced? (minimum 50 words): I like  join in Displaced Because it is a best gang in CIT and I am good player,i will respect all member... , I like the color turf us  I want to play with th best gang here.and have a pro membres.and also I find many of them online all time ,  Displaced the respect group in CIT and is great gang and he have special Teamwork..Displaced have special teamworknd,as well I have many friends in Displaced,really  Displaced is great Gang.Displaced never die and  The membres  are respected  The only thing that makes me want to be a member of this group is her intelligence and experience to overcome anyothers gang in LV . I have many friends in black_wolf that I want to be with them .Displacedis respectfull gang and it's my dream to join you.  ;D
2: Why should we let you into Displaced? (minimum 50 words): I'm good player in CIT ,and i'm good  Shooter ,turfer,driver , and am hellping you all the time in the last dew weeks and BC . I like the Displaced,I'll make sure that Displaced stay in the top. I will defend our turfs and I will kill ours enemies.I will lisnt to every order that comes from any highrank. Am not a rule breaker witch means I wont break any rule. and I respect the leader and the deputy and the founder.   ;)
3: Information about yourself  (minimum 50 words):Hi ;D my real name is Displaced I was born in 12 December 1994 I have 3 sisster and one brother I past my free time to play MTA i'm in tunisian school my father is a businessman . I want join in Displaced because he is a better gang in CIT an he have many players pro .
PART 3
1: Have you ever been banned? (If yes, why?): yes :( 7day :'( because health bug
2: Screenshot of your punishlog:http://imageshack.us/f/513/jfb0w9.png/
3: Previous groups on this server:|TPF| and HoBoS
4: Screenshot of your hours:http://imageshack.us/f/822/sanstitrewdy.png/
ACCEPTED,change your name ~|D|~name|>Re and contact any Leader or deputy for invite.
Ex.CAMORRA member.
Ex.HoBoS member.
Ex.NSM member.
Ex.
TSF member.
Now.Displaced founder.

Offline hummar

Years
« Reply #7 on: 06 06, 2012, 12:49:11 pm »
PART 1
1: In-game Name:>NRG<
2: In-game Account Name:jassoura
4: Nationality: tunisian
7: Strengths? :
1.Turfing
2.drug ship
3.Bank rob
8:Weaknesses? :
1.AK-47
2.UZI
3.tec-9
9:How much per week you usually play: 30hours
PART 2
1: Why do you want to join Displaced? (minimum 50 words):because Displaced is the powerful Gang in CIT and Displaced have active members and I have some friends who's playing on it like Aziz and mohamed ...And I like this Team :D
2: Why should we let you into Displaced? (minimum 50 words):I am strong and smart and I have a lot of friendS in HOBOS and they tell me hat ishould join them to make team with them so we help uour each other to close the LV :P and I have 342 Hours and I know Like every thing about CIT"Bank robbery , Drug ship , Train robbery new ..."
3: Information about yourself  (minimum 50 words):Hey all, My name is Jasser,I am from Tunisia ,I am 15 years old,i like playing football with my friends.swiming but MTA CIT is the best thing happen to me:i can't stopp plying this amazing game usually 7 hours a days and weekends from 12 to 14
PART 3
2: Screenshot of your punishlog: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/yaaaaaarabi.png/
3: Previous groups on this server:CAMORRA,TSF
4: Screenshot of your hours: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/806/baba.png/

Offline SpRiTe

Years
« Reply #8 on: 06 06, 2012, 12:52:00 pm »
PART 1
1: In-game Name:>NRG<
2: In-game Account Name:jassoura
4: Nationality: tunisian
7: Strengths? :
1.Turfing
2.drug ship
3.Bank rob
8:Weaknesses? :
1.AK-47
2.UZI
3.tec-9
9:How much per week you usually play: 30hours
PART 2
1: Why do you want to join Displaced? (minimum 50 words):because Displaced is the powerful Gang in CIT and Displaced have active members and I have some friends who's playing on it like Aziz and mohamed ...And I like this Team :D
2: Why should we let you into Displaced? (minimum 50 words):I am strong and smart and I have a lot of friendS in HOBOS and they tell me hat ishould join them to make team with them so we help uour each other to close the LV :P and I have 342 Hours and I know Like every thing about CIT"Bank robbery , Drug ship , Train robbery new ..."
3: Information about yourself  (minimum 50 words):Hey all, My name is Jasser,I am from Tunisia ,I am 15 years old,i like playing football with my friends.swiming but MTA CIT is the best thing happen to me:i can't stopp plying this amazing game usually 7 hours a days and weekends from 12 to 14
PART 3
2: Screenshot of your punishlog: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/yaaaaaarabi.png/
3: Previous groups on this server:CAMORRA,TSF
4: Screenshot of your hours: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/806/baba.png/

Ex.CAMORRA member.
Ex.HoBoS member.
Ex.NSM member.
Ex.
TSF member.
Now.Displaced founder.

Offline jhoncena

Years
  • Ingame: The_Avenger
« Reply #9 on: 16 06, 2012, 01:15:38 am »
1: In-game Name:~|D|~killer>AS

2: In-game Account Naemjhoncena

3: Age12

4: Nationality:EGYPTION

5: English skills [1-10][8/10]

6: What is your time-zone? :KSA

7: Strengths?
1-turfing
2-bankrob
3-driving planes

1-uzi
2-tec9
3-AK47

9:How much per week you usually play30HOURS

1: Why do you want to join Displaced? (minimum 50 words)because displaced is power ful usually making turf nevere give up when they defend on there turfs has allies they will have soon base they have team work

2: Why should we let you into Displaced? (minimum 50 words)because I am good at cit iam doesnt brack cit rules and gang rules I am help my friends at any thing they want I do I have friends at darkrai olympis

3: Information about yourself  (minimum 50 words)hi all my name is youssef I am egyption but I live in qatar I am good at m4 , driving planes , turfing and bankrob I am 12 years old I am playing at one day at lest 7hours I have many frineds at the server so I hope to accept my apply

1: Have you ever been banned? (If yes, why?):yes

Offline jhoncena

Years
  • Ingame: The_Avenger
« Reply #10 on: 16 06, 2012, 01:17:08 am »

1-turfing
2-bankrob
3-driving planes

1-uzi
2-tec9
3-AK47

1: Why do you want to join Displaced? (minimum 50 words)because displaced is power ful usually making turf nevere give up when they defend on there turfs has allies they will have soon base they have team work

2: Why should we let you into Displaced? (minimum 50 words)because I am good at cit iam doesnt brack cit rules and gang rules I am help my friends at any thing they want I do I have friends at darkrai olympis

3: Information about yourself  (minimum 50 words)hi all my name is youssef I am egyption but I live in qatar I am good at m4 , driving planes , turfing and bankrob I am 12 years old I am playing at one day at lest 7hours I have many frineds at the server so I hope to accept my apply

2: Screenshot of your punishlog

3: Previous groups on this serverGLADIATORS

4: Screenshot of your hours
« Last Edit: 16 06, 2012, 02:05:35 am by jhoncena »

Offline SpRiTe

Years
« Reply #11 on: 16 06, 2012, 02:16:47 am »

1-turfing
2-bankrob
3-driving planes

1-uzi
2-tec9
3-AK47

DENIED,
1-No post your SS punish log and play time So DENIED.
2-Dont re-apply again.
Ex.CAMORRA member.
Ex.HoBoS member.
Ex.NSM member.
Ex.
TSF member.
Now.Displaced founder.

Offline SkyMan'

• Left CIT.
    Years
  • Ingame: SkyMan'
« Reply #12 on: 16 06, 2012, 10:35:47 am »
1: In-game Name:Salemio

2: In-game Account:Clubisty

3: Age: 13

4: Nationality:Tunisien

6: What is your time-zone? :+1 GMT

1.Sniper Shooter
2.Driving
3.Flying
1.Shooting With M4
2.Shooting With MP5
3.Bank Rob

9:How much per week you usually play: 40 or more

1: Why do you want to join Displaced? (minimum 50 words)because I have many friends here and because i'm tunisien like the other members

2: Why should we let you into Displaced? (minimum 50 words)I'm Good killer , pro in BC And U know me dayssem , I leave NSM and I Wanna Join ~|D|~
3: Information about yourself  (minimum 50 words)My Name is salem ,  I was born in gafsa now I live in tozeur with my family , and I play MTA every day

1: Have you ever been banned? (If yes, why?):No

2: Screenshot of your punishlog :  http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/mtascreen20120429130435.png/

3: Previous groups on this server : NSM

4: Screenshot of your hours : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/252/mtascreen20050409040727.png/

Offline Joey

YearsYears
  • Ingame: Rog.Guy
« Reply #13 on: 16 06, 2012, 10:39:37 am »
PART 1
1: In-game Name:~|D|~JoEy>C
2: In-game Account Name:D_J
3: Age:14
4: Nationality:Jordanain
5: English skills [1-10]:10-10
6: What is your time-zone? :GMT+3
7: Strengths? :Turfing,Defending,Attacking,Driving,Flying,Buying Ammu.
8:Weaknesses? :Talking when i'm in a War!
9:How much per week you usually play:45-30
PART 2
1: Why do you want to join Displaced? (minimum 50 words):i want to join Displaced beacuse my friends in and they are cool in every thing they do anything for the Gang I love this Gang I wish to Join it anf back to Old Days and I will be the Big J in it!
2: Why should we let you into Displaced? (minimum 50 words):i'm pro member I get in not too much gangs but I was the best I good in every thing what you want and what you don't want i'm Here!!!
3: Information about yourself  (minimum 50 words):hello,My real name is Aws i'm from jordan but I live in Saudi Arabia in riyadh.I live with my family in apartmen.i'm a moslim.I started play CIT from 6 month
ago or more of course when I was new I wasn't good I was play like a stupid I was DM all because I was think it's a server like any server but by the way some
nice players also good friends helped me such as: Hidde/CIT staff/AB-47/Mo0ode and many more. And all the time I like to say to them thanks for helping me.
My former groups is : Fight 4 Ever / PAM / [GM] / The_Soldiers / IRA and more. When I was 1 or 1 and half week my best group was:PAM I was deputy in PAM it's
was my first LAW group but hidde delete it so im not now in a group and also I wasn't DM again ! (I was idoit I was think it's criminals group xD) then I went
to join The Pro Famliy  today guys i'm really want join you you the best group I ever see so I just hope be accepted!:D!.My dream in my life to be a real good dad
and learn my kids in future and be nice with my wife:P thanks for yourtime good luck and good bye :F
PART 3
1: Have you ever been banned? (If yes, why?):NO
2: Screenshot of your punishlog:http://imageshack.us/f/835/mtascreen20120501170302.png/
3: Previous groups on this server:[SOA],[PAM],[GFD]
4: Screenshot of your hours:http://imageshack.us/f/525/mtascreen20120501170404.png/

Offline Joey

YearsYears
  • Ingame: Rog.Guy
« Reply #14 on: 16 06, 2012, 10:42:28 am »
Online The Be$t !!!

New Poster
        View Profile
        Email
        Personal Message (Online)
    Group: ?????
    Ingame: Sergio

« Reply #12 on: Today at 10:35:47 am »

1: In-game Name:Salemio

2: In-game Account:Clubisty

3: Age: 13

4: Nationality:Tunisien

6: What is your time-zone? :+1 GMT

1.Sniper Shooter
2.Driving
3.Flying
1.Shooting With M4
2.Shooting With MP5
3.Bank Rob

9:How much per week you usually play: 40 or more

1: Why do you want to join Displaced? (minimum 50 words)because I have many friends here and because i'm tunisien like the other members

2: Why should we let you into Displaced? (minimum 50 words)I'm Good killer , pro in BC And U know me dayssem , I leave NSM and I Wanna Join ~|D|~
3: Information about yourself  (minimum 50 words)My Name is salem ,  I was born in gafsa now I live in tozeur with my family , and I play MTA every day

1: Have you ever been banned? (If yes, why?):No

2: Screenshot of your punishlog :  http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/mtascreen20120429130435.png/

3: Previous groups on this server : NSM

4: Screenshot of your hours : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/252/mtascreen20050409040727.png/
-----------------------------------------
DENIED,No Screenshot of your hours and bad english and no Weaknesses???? DENIED!!!