Author Topic: RPGs in LV? Vote Now  (Read 6315 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
RPGs in LV? Vote Now
« on: 27 07, 2014, 12:48:21 pm »
Whichever gets the most votes, wins. Each player has a vote, so nobody can complain about the result.

If yes wins then nothing changes.

If no wins then RPGs will no longer be sold. However the already bought RPGs will remain and will not be restricted as LV doesn't do restrictions which make things "useless".
« Last Edit: 27 07, 2014, 01:06:45 pm by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline RaYuS

• Peace
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: nTL/CAMORRA/FP
  • Ingame: RaYuS
  • Squad: OG
Re: RPGs in LV? Vote Now
« Reply #1 on: 27 07, 2014, 12:53:55 pm »
I have a question. What will happen with our RPGs if you'll remove them from LV?
A friend in need is a friend indeed !
Kills[22:30:44]*nTL|RaYuS[OG] killed 5th|bango.(Combat Shotgun)
Kills[22:31:34]*nTL|RaYuS[OG] killed 5th|bango.(Rifle)
Kills[22:31:07]*nTL|RaYuS[OG] killed 5th|bango.(Combat Shotgun)
Kills[22:32:13]*nTL|RaYuS[OG] killed xC|Johnny'.(Vehicle)
Kills[22:32:31]*nTL|RaYuS[OG] killed 5th|Hitman47.rws.(Vehicle)
Kills[22:32:34]*nTL|RaYuS[OG] killed 5th|Pupsy.rws.(Vehicle)
Kills[22:32:44]*nTL|RaYuS[OG] killed 5th|Tmax|FLA.(Combat Shotgun)

Offline Verterro

• Junior Community Member
  • Ye, I'm Green
  • Ingame: Vert!
  • Squad: Blue_Angels
« Reply #2 on: 27 07, 2014, 12:54:09 pm »
So it means that if the NO option wins the RPG's will be disabled/get a timer per round or what?

Regards, Vert
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin
My Steam Profile - My Personal Website

Offline Shanx.

• Donator L1
« Reply #3 on: 27 07, 2014, 12:55:48 pm »
I'm not against RPGs but there must be fire limit like 15-30 sec for use one for prevent RPG spam.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 27 07, 2014, 12:56:23 pm »
  Good to see that there might be some changes, due to the voting, but don't you think that this voting should have held before the update ?

But then players wouldn't have experienced both sides of the story, though it's a bit biased to judge unlimited RPG day 1 because things are always "spammy" day 1.

I have a question. What will happen with our RPGs if you'll remove them from LV?

You'll keep the RPGs, it's just that no more will be sold so eventually there won't be any RPGs left.

Offline Nitin

• Donator L1
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #5 on: 27 07, 2014, 12:56:26 pm »
Obviously RPGs should stay in LV as it is an important part of it. There are no rules in LV it is a mafia city so why do we keep timer or remove them just deal with it if you don't know then stop playing.
1337 = LEET = ELITE

Offline DrugDealer

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: DaddyDrugDealer
« Reply #6 on: 27 07, 2014, 01:04:18 pm »
RPGs should stay in LV if u can efford them or not , it's a non law city . why the hell you would wait 15-30 seconds to shoot a RPG? sounds illogical , like IRL we wait.. pfft it's just a stupid feature..
T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E , The Hate You Give Little Infants F*cks Everyone.
Live By The Gun , Die By The Gun .

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 27 07, 2014, 01:05:36 pm »
  I have heard that many donators has already bought more than 6.000 RPGes, do you think someone will use them all in one day ? Even if it's "spammy" in one day, it actually has influence on the future days, a bad influence of course.
  About biased, actually most of the players who used to spam RPGes were the donators (Who have a lot of money of course), isn't that biased ?

No, that'd be stupid, learn to have some patience.

Your question is like saying "everyone who uses an RPG is a donator" which is a prejudgement.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 27 07, 2014, 01:11:55 pm »
many players are annoyed with this new update.

What do you think this vote is for :fp:

Offline DrugDealer

• Donator L1
  • Ingame: DaddyDrugDealer
« Reply #9 on: 27 07, 2014, 01:11:55 pm »
  I have also created a topic, where we are currently discussing about exactly same thing. http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=137116.msg1799021#msg1799021
  As you can see, many players are supporting me, and many players are annoyed with this new update. @Arran , I have always noticed that you are trying to make something, which would make another thing useful, just like changing some drug effects and stuff. But with this RPG update, you just made all those weapons useless, none would go against a RPG spammer with combat shotgun.

Where were you all when people were reporting players for griefing, trolling in LV, invading bases and doing all those annoying stuff ? I know where were you all. You were actually those players who were reporting the players which annoyed you, now when you got an advantage, you say LV is out of law city. Good game.

If it's out of law city, can I now flame my enemies in LV ? Can I now invade bases in LV more than once ?

I have said "most of the players", not all the players who uses RPG.

well if you can proove me that I reported them , I will give u all the money that I have .
just proove. u just dont want it because u can't efford it .and I never saw u in LV so why u complaint ?  :fp: :fp: :fp: 「(゚ペ) 「(゚ペ)
T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E , The Hate You Give Little Infants F*cks Everyone.
Live By The Gun , Die By The Gun .

greenday

« Reply #10 on: 27 07, 2014, 01:36:26 pm »
The real essence of a GTA franchise are the mad explosions. In CIT, LV is the fun place to be if you got the moolah to indulge in some projectiles and heavy weapons like RPGs. I think without some explosions there will be no fun in LV, bland gun fights. For turfers RPGs can be used to suppress the opponents and can be very useful if you are low in numbers.

Show content

Offline Nitin

• Donator L1
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #11 on: 27 07, 2014, 01:49:15 pm »
The real essence of a GTA franchise are the mad explosions. In CIT, LV is the fun place to be if you got the moolah to indulge in some projectiles and heavy weapons like RPGs. I think without some explosions there will be no fun in LV, bland gun fights. For turfers RPGs can be used to suppress the opponents and can be very useful if you are low in numbers.

Show content

Yes this is very true but people have a dogmatic view. Many people say that we're poor so remove it? Just because they can't afford it they give -1 and ruins others gameplay with their drama. LV is meant to be play rough!
If you are poor then remove MG as it's expensive too! and remove every expensive things from CIT!
Thus, the conclusion comes, No competition in CIT! They don't wanna grow up just because they are poor / don't know how to play with it!
1337 = LEET = ELITE

Offline Chique

• SAPD Leader
  • Honorable
  • CHF-Chique[SAPD]
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 27 07, 2014, 01:51:46 pm »
In a hostile area, criminals do use RPGs in real life.
If there is a way to restrict RPG damaging only vehicles, and also the time limit on buying RPGs, then it would be the best. So criminals will be able to actually take down some law vehicles or helos, especially the heavy ones, also dodging the RPGs is fun and exciting too, just as we see in the movie, or happens in game as well.

CS Engineer | Web Developer | Philosopher | My Life in San Andreas

sYCHO

« Reply #13 on: 27 07, 2014, 02:02:28 pm »
Yes this is very true but people have a dogmatic view. Many people say that we're poor so remove it? Just because they can't afford it they give -1 and ruins others gameplay with their drama. LV is meant to be play rough!
If you are poor then remove MG as it's expensive too! and remove every expensive things from CIT!
Thus, the conclusion comes, No competition in CIT! They don't wanna grow up just because they are poor / don't know how to play with it!

MG is balanced, not like RPGs, I was ok with them but no time limit? Come one, that's plain stupid. It's not even realistic, how would you carry for example 10+ rockets?

Offline MagiciaN

• ~~
  • Ingame: magiciaN
« Reply #14 on: 27 07, 2014, 02:04:03 pm »
This was unfair to an other people which is poor.